PDA

View Full Version : FBI Kerr > CIA Pop

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-24-2009, 06:42 PM
Book it faggots. FBI Kerr has a hidden master plan behind every inexplicable retarded thing he has done in two years as GM. He intentionally had Robin Lopez play like shit for a year so people didn't suspect Robin Lopez of tanking in college so he could fall to pick #15. He intentionally had the Suns miss the playoffs for no reason, just further his resume as FBI Kerr.

2010-2015 champions everyone, the Suns could have gone 98-0 last season, but FBI Kerr knew that wouldn't be smart.

Spursfan092120
06-24-2009, 06:43 PM
You're normally a good poster...but this is :rolleyes. And I know it's to all the Spurs fans who are saying CIA Pop about the Bruce situation...but dude...this is not starting a thread worthy..and you know that.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-24-2009, 06:44 PM
You're normally a good poster...but this is :rolleyes

The term "CIA Pop" is overused. I'm trying to make a point as to how retarded it is sometimes.

Spursfan092120
06-24-2009, 06:47 PM
The term "CIA Pop" is overused. I'm trying to make a point as to how retarded it is sometimes.
I know..I know...but to start an entire thread about it? And I agree it's overused..but as a Spurs fan, sometimes some of them use "CIA Pop" as a hope that the Spurs didn't just fuck something up. We can hope right? :) But at the same time, there wasn't a need to give this it's own thread.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-24-2009, 06:50 PM
I know..I know...but to start an entire thread about it? And I agree it's overused..but as a Spurs fan, sometimes some of them use "CIA Pop" as a hope that the Spurs didn't just fuck something up. We can hope right? :) But at the same time, there wasn't a need to give this it's own thread.

If I wanted to be truly obnoxious I would have started it in the Spurs forum......and yes you can hope.....but when someone says that it was CIA Pop's plan for Bowen to say he's not coming back to San Antonio to create a smokescreen that doesn't need to be created for any reason, I'm just making a thread to poke fun at it. That's all.

R4R
06-24-2009, 06:58 PM
2010-2015 champions everyone, the Suns could have gone 98-0 last season, but FBI Kerr knew that wouldn't be smart.

Why?

coyotes_geek
06-24-2009, 07:11 PM
I think Kerr is more of a HOR, for House of Representatives, guy than FBI guy. There's a bunch of activity and a lot going on, but in the end it all just ends up costing a lot of money and doesn't really accomplish anything.

Spursfan092120
06-24-2009, 07:14 PM
If I wanted to be truly obnoxious I would have started it in the Spurs forum......and yes you can hope.....but when someone says that it was CIA Pop's plan for Bowen to say he's not coming back to San Antonio to create a smokescreen that doesn't need to be created for any reason, I'm just making a thread to poke fun at it. That's all.
understandable. I do believe it's very possible that Bowen will come back..but I don't think CIA Pop has anything to do with it. Though he does do a lot of smokescreens to the media.

Shastafarian
06-24-2009, 07:50 PM
Book it faggots. FBI Kerr has a hidden master plan behind every inexplicable retarded thing he has done in two years as GM. He intentionally had Robin Lopez play like shit for a year so people didn't suspect Robin Lopez of tanking in college so he could fall to pick #15. He intentionally had the Suns miss the playoffs for no reason, just further his resume as FBI Kerr.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/allnoall/RandomShiz/sand-in-my-vagina.jpg

Spurtacus
06-24-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm at a loss for words.

manufan10
06-24-2009, 10:27 PM
I think Kerr is more of a HOR, for House of Representatives, guy than FBI guy. There's a bunch of activity and a lot going on, but in the end it all just ends up costing a lot of money and doesn't really accomplish anything.

:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-24-2009, 11:01 PM

I can't even create a comeback for this. This might be the funniest thing I've ever read.

Cry Havoc
06-24-2009, 11:07 PM
I can't even create a comeback for this. This might be the funniest thing I've ever read.

Put it in your sig. It's how we give props 'round here. :toast

Anyway, funny thread. Amazing how many regular posters we have here that just don't get it. :wow

TheProfessor
06-24-2009, 11:12 PM
:tu

manufan10
06-24-2009, 11:18 PM
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d34/allnoall/RandomShiz/sand-in-my-vagina.jpg

Why does "she" have 5 o'clock shadow?