PDA

View Full Version : Jefferson's numbers post All-Star Break

objective
06-24-2009, 09:27 PM
didn't see this anywhere, thought I'd put it here for anyone interested.

Redd and Bogut were lost for the season nearly within a week of each other in late January. Two weeks later the All-star game. The Bucks lost the vast majority of the games, but on with the stats:

After the break in 27 games:

23.3 pts on 45% shooting

3.9 rebounds

37.5 % on threes

7.4 free throw attempts per game, shooting 84%

bigdog
06-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Pretty impressive, although I don't expect to see his numbers this high on the Spurs.
We could see a more balanced attack on offense, now that we have 4 legit scorers, but who knows, we could very well have 4 guys averaging around 20 ppg on offense.

sexinthatsx
06-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Already traded jefferson to the spurs on 2k9. I scored 35 points with jefferson, 12 with duncan, 10 with parker, and 10 with ginobili respictively. Overall, good simulation of what jefferson can bring for the the spurs! :)

mystargtr34
06-24-2009, 09:39 PM
I think a good estimate would be around 15 PPG 5 RPG 2 APG in about 32-34 minutes.

Knoxxx
06-24-2009, 09:44 PM
I think the big 4 each average 15-20 PPG. I'd say Manu is the 15 and TP is the 20. TD and RJ about 17-18 each. We need the scoring from RJ, and to limit Manu and TD's minutes, so their scoring goes down a bit. Regular season at least.

timvp
06-24-2009, 09:50 PM
didn't see this anywhere, thought I'd put it here for anyone interested.

Redd and Bogut were lost for the season nearly within a week of each other in late January. Two weeks later the All-star game. The Bucks lost the vast majority of the games, but on with the stats:

After the break in 27 games:

23.3 pts on 45% shooting

3.9 rebounds

37.5 % on threes

7.4 free throw attempts per game, shooting 84%Yeah, those numbers stood out to me, too. His numbers in April were especially impressive (25.6 points, 4.3 rebounds, 4.0 assists, 1.4 steals, 53.8% fg, 47.5% 3p).

It looked like he had a slow start, which probably had a lot to do to adjusting to Skiles' style of play. Skiles likes a slow tempo and set plays -- which is not what Jefferson was used to. Plus it took the Bucks about half the season to figure out that Ramon Sessions was by far the best point guard on the team.

Jefferson's stats from last year aren't overly impressive on paper but when you take a closer look, he really did blossom once he got comfortable and the PG situation got settled.

He's probably past his prime but his stats give me hope that maybe that will change in a more settled team.

Yuixafun
06-24-2009, 09:55 PM
Also this was as the number 1 option with teams more prepared to stop him.

holcs50
06-24-2009, 10:00 PM
Already traded jefferson to the spurs on 2k9. I scored 35 points with jefferson, 12 with duncan, 10 with parker, and 10 with ginobili respictively. Overall, good simulation of what jefferson can bring for the the spurs! :)

OMG i just came, stop that, lmao.

Seriously tho i expect mpg to be around 35, ppg to be around 15-18, and rpg i expect a big boost-id say 6-7 rpg

HarlemHeat37
06-24-2009, 10:16 PM
I really have no idea how anybody is going to stop this team with a lineup of Parker, Ginobili, Jefferson, and Duncan..if you add Wallace to spread it out, then I really have no idea..

if we have serious offensive droughts with that lineup, then it's truly a curse of some kind..

daslicer
06-24-2009, 11:06 PM
I really have no idea how anybody is going to stop this team with a lineup of Parker, Ginobili, Jefferson, and Duncan..if you add Wallace to spread it out, then I really have no idea..

if we have serious offensive droughts with that lineup, then it's truly a curse of some kind..

Thats what I keep on telling myself I just love how many wing players we have that score now in Parker,Ginobilli,Jefferson,Mason, and even Hill. That is so much better then last year come playoff time of having only Parker,Finley,Mason,Udoka,Bowen,Hill .

angelbelow
06-25-2009, 12:04 AM
man i cant wait to see who else we bring in.