PDA

View Full Version : The Spurs FO is doing their job, what are we going to do?

NRHector
06-24-2009, 09:30 PM
This post is actually for the fans here in SA. We complain all season long about the FO not getting the players that we need so is our turn to return the favor to Mr. Holt and RC.
What I mean by this is to support our team by going to the home games. I personally will be going to 20 home games at least, I know is expensive to go but hey we don't have to eat breakfast tacos or Bill Millers everyday, I hope we can give them that support that they need,can't wait for 09-10 season, thanks:flag:

bigdog
06-24-2009, 09:32 PM
I want to see the AT&T Center crowd much more active this season. I've been to other arenas, and their home crowds seem so much louder and more active than Spurs fans.

It's time for us to step up and support them like a championship-caliber crowd.

NRHector
06-24-2009, 09:35 PM
I want to see the AT&T Center crowd much more active this season. I've been to other arenas, and their home crowds seem so much louder and more active than Spurs fans.

It's time for us to step up and support them like a championship-caliber crowd. I saw that also

lefty
06-24-2009, 09:37 PM
Don't worry, each ome game will be sold out

People are now willing to pay twice the ticket price just to see a Spur dunk

coyotes_geek
06-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Spur dunks? I thought those were outlawed after David Robinson hurt his back?

NRHector
06-24-2009, 09:45 PM
Don't worry, each ome game will be sold out

People are now willing to pay twice the ticket price just to see a Spur dunk
What's a Spurs dunk? I've never seen one

Spursfan092120
06-24-2009, 09:46 PM
I always said "Even though he seems to be insane in some moments, Pop always ends up doing the right thing."