PDA

View Full Version : Heinrich to Portland

milkshakeballa
06-25-2009, 02:50 AM
Expect this deal to happen either tomorrow or within the next week per my source in LA and Portland.

Also Phoenix has been trying to move JRich contract off the books but nothing looks imminent.

Bulls are also trying to move up in the draft - interesting to see what they do with Gordon. How high will they go?

Sorry for all the immature posts under this name. My son seems to be going on my computer and posting. He has already been punished! :toast:toast

VivaPopovich
06-25-2009, 03:03 AM
moving hinrich makes sense, but i dont expect chicago to make the appropriate deal for him. joakihm noah is a great utility pf like david lee, but neither him or lee are go-to post players. and thats the type of player that the clippers need. it wouldnt have to be a really expensive one, someone along the lines of drew gooden. but not drew gooden, i want him staying here lol

Chillen
06-25-2009, 03:26 AM
Hinrich was huge in the Boston/Chicago series. He has to be one of the best defenders on this team, if they trade him they better get something in return.

Lars
06-25-2009, 03:31 AM
Hinrich was huge in the Boston/Chicago series. He has to be one of the best defenders on this team, if they trade him they better get something in return.

Outlaw, Batum and Sergio + picks is all they really have to offer as far as I know.

TheSpursFNRule
06-25-2009, 03:41 AM
Heinrich is a great all around point guard and what the Blazers need is a good veteran at that position. This trade would be REALLY good for the Blazers and there fans. You should cross your fingers that this happens.

Chillen
06-25-2009, 03:56 AM
Outlaw, Batum and Sergio + picks is all they really have to offer as far as I know.

Sounds to me like Portland will be getting the better end of this trade. Thanks for the info.

iilluzioN
06-25-2009, 04:09 AM
Sorry for all the immature posts under this name. My son seems to be going on my computer and posting. He has already been punished! :toast:toast

slap that bish! :lol

Shank
06-25-2009, 07:36 AM
Funny how someone has "sources".

You mean the blurb on Yahoo.com? The same one everyone else has already seen? That "source"?

sribb43
06-25-2009, 07:45 AM
Bulls should not trade Hinrich until they know whats going to happen with Ben Gordon

milkshakeballa
06-25-2009, 12:23 PM
Funny how someone has "sources".

You mean the blurb on Yahoo.com? The same one everyone else has already seen? That "source"?

No, I'm talking about my source in the Laker organization and our friend in the Portland organization. Was there a blurb that this trade is imminent? Link me please.

lefty
06-25-2009, 12:37 PM
Unbeavable

Shank
06-25-2009, 12:44 PM
No, I'm talking about my source in the Laker organization and our friend in the Portland organization. Was there a blurb that this trade is imminent? Link me please.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=As6oG2HthEt7HKN9vmbba1C8vLYF?slug=aw-draftbuzz062409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

You don't have sources unless you're in the media and are waiting to break a story. You just have friends/people that tell you things.

BRHornet45
06-25-2009, 01:01 PM
sons damn the Blazers are turning into the Jazz with all them white folk

lil_penny
06-25-2009, 01:09 PM
sons damn the Blazers are turning into the Jazz with all them white folk

Lol

Ditty
06-25-2009, 01:10 PM
kirk is a guy who gets lost in a lot of games

nice defender but not that good

i hope its for outlaw,fernandez, and maybe blake these guys kill the spurs last year

and blazers would pretty much stay the same with no athleticism

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2009, 01:11 PM
Kirk is a glorified White Chocolate Williams. Chicago hype media. Every player on the Bulls is overrated.

ElNono
06-25-2009, 01:14 PM
Kirk is a glorified White Chocolate Williams. Chicago hype media. Every player on the Bulls is overrated.

He would be going to Portland, where ever player is also pretty much overrated...

Killakobe81
06-25-2009, 01:21 PM
He would be going to Portland, where ever player is also pretty much overrated...

Funny stuff TLONG and his GM think Roy Odern and Aldridge are all future HOF'ers the rest are all future all-stars ...

Roy has the best shot at being an ALl-star but just remember I said here I see a more clutch less scoring TMAC type career for ROy ...with a a few more 1st round victories ...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2009, 01:25 PM

touche.

rayray2k8
06-25-2009, 01:31 PM
Source?? Link??? Something????
Don't be just spewing garbage out of your mouth because you heard this on some fan forum.

Shank
06-25-2009, 01:33 PM
"… Chicago Bulls guard Kirk Hinrich(notes) is telling friends that he thinks he’ll be dealt to the Portland Trail Blazers, who have interest in pairing him with Brandon Roy(notes) in the backcourt. …"

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=As6oG2HthEt7HKN9vmbba1C8vLYF?slug=aw-draftbuzz062409&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

BacktoBasics
06-25-2009, 01:43 PM
He's the right kind of PG for that team. Can shoot and doesn't have to have the ball in his hands to be effective. I think its a nice fit.

KSeal
06-25-2009, 01:48 PM
He's the right kind of PG for that team. Can shoot and doesn't have to have the ball in his hands to be effective. I think its a nice fit.

I agree, great move for the Blazers. So much better then Steve Blake running the point.

tomtom
06-25-2009, 01:50 PM
I would love to see this happen, Kirk is one of my favorite PG's

BRHornet45
06-25-2009, 02:01 PM

son white chocolate Jason Williams was the blackest man to ever pay in the NBA.

iggypop123
06-25-2009, 03:10 PM
hinrich just fouls alot. just a better athletic sasha in my book in terms of defense. great move but the pieces have to be discussed. why outlaw if you have deng? get them to throw in rudy or something