PDA

View Full Version : Who do you want the Spurs to draft tonight?

montgod
06-25-2009, 06:15 AM
Since the NBA draft is upon us, who would you like the Spurs to draft? Within reason of course... i.e. Blake Griffin is not an option.

I personally think if the Spurs can secure a mid to late first rounder that Terrance Williams would be a great pick. He isn't a great shooter, but is known for being the best defender in the draft. With the addition of RJ and the big three, offense is no longer a need. Terrance Williams could pick up where Bowen left off in being an excellent defender and work on his shooting with England.

Hill and T. Williams could form a pretty potent defensive backcourt.

Who is your pick?

urunobili
06-25-2009, 07:57 AM
Goran Suton, Jonas Jebrenko, and the PG Llul

spurspokesman
06-25-2009, 08:08 AM
Since the NBA draft is upon us, who would you like the Spurs to draft? Within reason of course... i.e. Blake Griffin is not an option.

I personally think if the Spurs can secure a mid to late first rounder that Terrance Williams would be a great pick. He isn't a great shooter, but is known for being the best defender in the draft. With the addition of RJ and the big three, offense is no longer a need. Terrance Williams could pick up where Bowen left off in being an excellent defender and work on his shooting with England.

Hill and T. Williams could form a pretty potent defensive backcourt.

Who is your pick?

Anybody who won't be shipped overseas. Sam young is my pick. He can defend first,score second. He does both well and plays fearless