PDA

View Full Version : You Nash loving homos got your wish

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2009, 10:04 AM
More D'antoni-Nash run and suck loser basketball. Enjoy your fools gold regular season record and inevitable playoff curbstomping. You faggots better not bitch about how the post defense sucks next year.

z0sa
06-25-2009, 10:19 AM
which Nash loving homos? I havent seen a regular sunsfan besides yourself on ST since oh, early 2008 still complaining about suspensions?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2009, 10:20 AM
which Nash loving homos? I havent seen a regular sunsfan besides yourself on ST since oh, early 2008 still complaining about suspensions?

Check the Shaq thread.....there's some faggot telling me the trade helps the team.

z0sa
06-25-2009, 10:22 AM
Check the Shaq thread.....there's some faggot telling me the trade helps the team.

so you made this thread for one person?

i'm not dissing. i just think there are less than a small handful of 'nash loving homos' here. Ghazi included.

We all know Nash is weaksauce on D and it costs your team.

Findog
06-25-2009, 10:22 AM
I don't see the Suns making the playoffs next year. In fact, I think guys like Nash and Amare will mail it in since Phoenix is going nowhere and they can go somewhere else next summer. Wouldn't be surprised at all if the Suns move them at the trade deadline. Makes no sense to keep a guy like Nash around if you're not attempting to compete.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2009, 10:25 AM
Makes no sense to keep a guy like Nash around if you're not attempting to compete.

Makes even less sense to keep him around if you are trying to compete.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2009, 10:26 AM
I don't see the Suns making the playoffs next year.

Well lets see, they didn't make the playoffs this year, and since then they've traded their best player for nothing.....thanks for stating the obvious findog :lol

Findog
06-25-2009, 10:29 AM
Makes even less sense to keep him around if you are trying to compete.

He can still help a team. It just depends on his role. Jason Kidd is still a very good complementary player, but you wouldn't want him to be your #1 franchise guy. Nash would be a great 6th man for 25 minutes a night.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2009, 10:37 AM
He can still help a team. It just depends on his role. Jason Kidd is still a very good complementary player, but you wouldn't want him to be your #1 franchise guy. Nash would be a great 6th man for 25 minutes a night.

Nash's ego would never allow him to have a bench role. That's Nash's problem. He refuses to change his game in order to help his team.

Kori Ellis
06-25-2009, 11:17 AM
DUNCANownsKOBE -- your "homos", "faggots" name calling in every thread isn't necessary. Clean it up, or don't post here. Thanks.

(That goes for everyone else who is obsessed with homosexual name calling here too. Thanks.)

lefty
06-25-2009, 12:17 PM
More D'antoni-Nash run and suck loser basketball. Enjoy your fools gold regular season record and inevitable playoff curbstomping. You faggots better not bitch about how the post defense sucks next year.
What post defense ?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-25-2009, 12:38 PM
What post defense ?

The post defense Shaq brought to the team.....anyone who doesn't blindly hate Shaq would know the Suns no longer got curb stomped by every big man they played after the Shaq trade.