PDA

View Full Version : who expected us to win?

MeAndBobThrowChairs
04-02-2005, 05:29 PM
I just have to say, I didn't think we would win last night and I think everyone should forget it because there is no way we will win a game on the road agaisnt a team that hot, without tim. And I dont see how anyone thought we would win. I predicted before the rockets game we would finish 11-2 losing at dallas and denver. I've been right so far, sticking to my guns. GO SPURS GO. They're gonna be fine.

exstatic
04-02-2005, 05:51 PM
I didn't really have expectations about this game. I knew that the Nug's bigs would be a problem. The Spurs didn't deal with it very well. Manu looks like he's out of gas, too. Thank heavens the Spurs have 3 days off before the next game. I think the Spurs cannot afford to give Tim any "extra" rest. When he's ready, I'd like to see him activated, and Manu shut down for a few games, maybe even a trip to the IR.

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-02-2005, 05:57 PM
I think the fact that Tim and Manu never had an off-season has played a big part of this late season sluggishness and barrage of injuries.

You can't go that long without a nice long rest and expect your body to hold up.

I didn't expect the Spurs to win last night, but I'm hoping they can pull it together and get healthy by the playoffs.

Experiment2100
04-02-2005, 06:14 PM
I didn't expect them to win, but i didn't expect them to play like super crap either.

Gummi
04-02-2005, 07:18 PM
This game actually went almost exactly the way I thought it would. Denver would get a farily big lead early on and the Spurs would be playing catch all night long. I thought we would shoot better and take care of the ball better, especially early on.

Camby was a monster in that game. He patrolled the lane like no other. He was the key in my mind, started the offense with blocks or changed shots and was big on the boards.

exstatic
04-02-2005, 07:20 PM
I think the fact that Tim and Manu never had an off-season has played a big part of this late season sluggishness and barrage of injuries.

E X A C T L Y

If we can get Manu a rest before the playoffs, we might go far. The first round tends to be kind of stretched out, anyway, since the league has so many games that early in the playoffs.

E20
04-02-2005, 10:49 PM
I was kinda of disappointed, we could have won the game, but the players mind weren't bent on winning the game, also Kenyon Martin wasn't there.