PDA

View Full Version : Mav Fans, Prepare for a Title Run

MarkCuban
06-25-2009, 11:28 PM
I'm not sure if you guys are as excited about the upcoming season as I am but you should be!
:elephant:elephant

We are actively pursuing the possibility of blockbluster names that would love to play in Dallas, but if we don't manage to land them we will still be in great shape. We have veteran Devean George in the best shape of his life, and 18 ppg scorer Jerry Stackhouse coming back healthy, and will be back in 06 form.:lobt2:

Another thing to be positive about is the fact that the guy from France that we drafted was the guy we had on the radar the WHOLE time and we were able to get Portland to give up another pick to us at the same time. Ahmad Nivins is exactly the kind of splash we managed to make in this year's draft. When the Spurs got Jefferson, Magic got Carter, Cleveland getting Shaq I felt like we had to counter and we did just that. I feel the pieces of the puzzle are finally assembled.:toast

Furthermore, we are still actively pursuing blockbuster trades that will shake up the entire Western Conference and we even as I speak I am actively pursuing deals that need to be actively pursued. After days of actively pursuing my pursuit will end most likely with another big name ready to come to Dallas and help us win the title:lobt2:

scottspurs
06-25-2009, 11:50 PM
Mavs may have a tough time making the playoffs next year.

SouthTexasRancher
06-25-2009, 11:54 PM
ROTFFLMFAO...thanks Mark Cuban, jokes are always good for the soul. You are one funny guy!

JamStone
06-25-2009, 11:56 PM
It's not April Fool's.

And we're not Del Harris.

DonNelson
06-26-2009, 12:26 AM
Nice one there Mark but you know my Warriors will always have your number.