PDA

View Full Version : The James Harden pick...+ other tidbits

milkshakeballa
06-26-2009, 01:27 AM
Absolutely LOVE it. Presti is a top 5 GM in this league right now. He loved Harden's workout. This guy is going to be a very good NBA starter. A backcourt of Westbrook and Harden is BIG AND STRONG and QUICK (RW). It's going to be really fun watching this team develop in the future.

Westbrook
Harden
Durant
Green
Muellens (who would have been a top 10 pick if he stayed another year)

They also own Phoenix UNPROTECTED first round pick next year. If Phoenix trades Amare for pennies on the dollar...you are looking at a them adding another top 5 talent along with their respective pick. Wow - and people want to drool over Portland's talent?!?!?!

-Also I think Taj Gibson is going to be a VERY SOLID NBA player...I was thinking SA was going gobble him up but was surprised when Chicago took him - good for him.

-Blair - wow - you Spur fans got to be kissing your lucky stars tonight - steal of the draft.

-Mills @ 55 is just criminal. Unreal. He is going to be a solid player in this league for a long time.

-Maynor will have a better career in this league than Johnny Flynn IMO.

Ditty
06-26-2009, 01:54 AM
yah thunder might be pretty good maybe if they add a big guy this offseason not named rasheed or mcdyess because there coming to the spurs yall could be better than dallas and maybe have a 1st round matchup next spring :)

i wanted mills but i liked the guy we got i don;t even know his name

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-26-2009, 01:56 AM
Serge Ibaka is gonna be starting on that team soon.

Ditty
06-26-2009, 02:15 AM

fuck i forgot about that dude:depressed then yall defintly seem more talented than portland and better than dallas just get a damn coach

sook
06-26-2009, 02:16 AM
OKC is one of the youngest/successful franchises i have seen in a while. Great management they are addressing everyone of their needs. Teams like the raptors/grizzlies/bobcats still haven't crawled and these guys are heads above them.

I am a closet OKC fan :toast

Ditty
06-26-2009, 02:22 AM
OKC is one of the youngest/successful franchises i have seen in a while. Great management they are addressing everyone of their needs. Teams like the raptors/grizzlies/bobcats still haven't crawled and these guys are heads above them.

I am a closet OKC fan :toast

yah me too its tough to hate a team that shuts up and tries to win :lol

JMarkJohns
06-26-2009, 01:20 PM

Only if Ed Davis doesn't end up in OKC.

That would be fitting :bang

Spursfan092120
06-26-2009, 01:22 PM
Keep an eye on McClinton too...could be a good pick for us..and Nando too...I think we got a great draft.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-26-2009, 01:24 PM
Only if Ed Davis doesn't end up in OKC.

That would be fitting :bang

What sucks is both of those players should be on the Suns.

Shank
06-26-2009, 01:27 PM
Keep an eye on McClinton too...could be a good pick for us..and Nando too...I think we got a great draft.

Of course you do. The day after, everyone does.