PDA

View Full Version : Leaving the microwave open!!

rr2418
06-26-2009, 03:02 PM
How many of you either at work or at home leave the microwave open after getting your food out? How many of you get your food out before time expires and don't reset the time? This pisses me off!! Why do people do this? It doesn't take much effort to close the door and reset the time!

angel_luv
06-26-2009, 03:04 PM
It is about as hard as it is to close the door and hit clear as it would have been for them to do it in the first place, I reckon. :)

stretch
06-26-2009, 03:16 PM
find out whomever is doing it and slap them in the fucking teeth

BacktoBasics
06-26-2009, 03:21 PM
This is the kind of shit that will likely be the death of me before I turn 40. Its so fucking many of you people too...inconsiderate fucking self-absorbed assfucks who don't give two shits about anything other than themselves. The same fucking annoy anal retentive losers who brag about how pristine their home is and how meticulous and careful they are but can't seem to perform simple tasks in the workplace. I fucking hate you people. Shut the fucking micro door and reset the god damn fucking piece of shit timer so the next asshole doesn't have to dick with your fucking carelessness. FIST. FUCK. YOUR. GOD. DAMN. BUTT. SHUT.

SpursStalker
06-26-2009, 03:22 PM
How many of you either at work or at home leave the microwave open after getting your food out? How many of you get your food out before time expires and don't reset the time? This pisses me off!! Why do people do this? It doesn't take much effort to close the door and reset the time!

I do it all the time, but then again, I'm the only one in my house and I dont give a shit ...

:lol

spurs_fan_in_exile
06-26-2009, 03:22 PM
Find the guilty party and slam their head in the microwave door repeatedly, a la Mel Gibson with the car door in Lethal Weapon 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZls8aoA4CQ

ploto
06-26-2009, 03:23 PM
I Windex the inside after every use.

mrsmaalox
06-26-2009, 03:45 PM
You all don't have to close the door and reset the time anyway when you use a microwave? Or does it burn you up just looking at it?

ashbeeigh
06-26-2009, 03:51 PM
This is the kind of stuff that I do on accident and then want to shoot myself when I come back a few hours later and see that it happened and go "Oh crap that was annoying." For me, it's seriously just forgetfulness. Otherwise I'm the person that makes sure things are always et to zero, the doors are closed and the bed is made in the morning. I blame it on the medicine I'm taking.

People that do that shit on purpose do piss me off. But seriously, if I do it I'm sorry. I really did forget.

SpursWoman
06-26-2009, 03:54 PM
There's a light in mine that comes on when it's open ... if someone left it open in my house they would get in trouble. :lol

LnGrrrR
06-26-2009, 03:58 PM
This is the kind of shit that will likely be the death of me before I turn 40. Its so fucking many of you people too...inconsiderate fucking self-absorbed assfucks who don't give two shits about anything other than themselves. The same fucking annoy anal retentive losers who brag about how pristine their home is and how meticulous and careful they are but can't seem to perform simple tasks in the workplace. I fucking hate you people. Shut the fucking micro door and reset the god damn fucking piece of shit timer so the next asshole doesn't have to dick with your fucking carelessness. FIST. FUCK. YOUR. GOD. DAMN. BUTT. SHUT.

It's all a conspiracy to give you a heart attack.

phyzik
06-26-2009, 04:00 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/living/2009/06/26/pkg.tx.microwaved.baby.khou

Sportcamper
06-26-2009, 04:17 PM
Inconsiderate is cleaning the microwave yourself…Leave something for the maid to do for crying out loud!

Bukefal
06-26-2009, 04:21 PM
Lol yeah, I do it too. but for letting it cool off and then after a while I close it

Wild Cobra
06-26-2009, 05:59 PM
My God man...

You're as bad as a woman wanting the toilet seat left down...

Melmart1
06-26-2009, 06:02 PM
That shit pisses my brother off, so when I was staying with him awhile back helping him out with his kids, I used to do the timer thing on purpose. It doesn't bother me at all. I never leave the door open but I forget about the timer. I live alone, so if someone yells at me about it, that means I forgot to take my meds.

stretch
06-26-2009, 06:28 PM

I swear you have got to be the brother of Maddox.

Strike
06-26-2009, 06:40 PM

Pisses me off too. But not half as much as the fucktards who not only leave their shit and forget about it/cease to care about it, they'll also add more shit, leave that too, and cry if someone else starts throwing it away!!!

There's three refrigerators in the break room at my job. They're all toxic waste sites.

ChumpDumper
06-26-2009, 06:41 PM
I Windex the inside after every use.Having it clean is all I would really give a shit about at work. Clean and shut at home. Hitting the reset button isn't much of a hassle.

manufan10
06-26-2009, 06:43 PM
Having it clean is all I would really give a shit about at work. Clean and shut at home. Hitting the reset button isn't much of a hassle.

Agreed. I hate it when someone else's leftovers are left on the inside of the microwave. I could care less about the door being open or the timer. Just clean up your mess inside.

Clandestino
06-27-2009, 08:41 PM
I close the door, but I ALWAYS take the food out at 1 second because I AM NUMBER 1!

ManuTP9
06-27-2009, 08:47 PM
i always forget to reset the time

manufan10
06-27-2009, 08:48 PM
I close the door, but I ALWAYS take the food out at 1 second because I AM NUMBER 1!

:lmao

lefty
06-27-2009, 09:00 PM

OMG I hate that :bang

Plus, if someone presses "start" with time left, without any food inside, it can damage the oven

baseline bum
06-27-2009, 10:23 PM
Life is too short to go nuts about little shit like that. You have to press reset; big fucking deal.

holcs50
06-28-2009, 04:21 AM
Life is too short to go nuts about little shit like that. You have to press reset; big fucking deal.

Yea gotta agree there. If I let little shit like that get to me I would be a massive fuckin asshole.

And WTF about the 1 second thing-I do that too, ROFL. If im just heating up something real quick and just standing there or come back with a few seconds I don't like hearing the beeping noise so I bust it open with like 1 second left-like a game. I guess could be seen as a little OCD.

Obstructed_View
06-28-2009, 08:50 AM
Look at it this way, the time it took you to press reset was the time you saved by not having to open the door before you put your food in.

jman3000
06-28-2009, 09:40 AM
At least I know I'm not the only one who stops the microwave at 1. I try to see how long I can keep the 1 on there before it beeps.

ploto
06-28-2009, 10:10 AM
It really is about leaving shared things in the proper manner for the next person who uses them. It is not a big deal but it does speak to a larger trend of people without simple courtesy. When you have a lunch room or a break room, you need to throw away your own trash, clean up after yourself, wash your own dishes, push your chair in, and leave the microwave clean and ready for the next person.

Dex
06-28-2009, 12:54 PM
:rolleyes life must be a real pain in the ass for some of you guys.

rr2418
06-30-2009, 02:20 PM
My God man...

You're as bad as a woman wanting the toilet seat left down...

I'm just wondering what's the point of doing it in the first place?

to21
06-30-2009, 03:59 PM
meh...

I have to worry more about getting food or drink I leave in the fridge from getting ripped off.