PDA

View Full Version : Was I the only one who didn't feel bad for Rob?

baseline bum
04-03-2005, 12:56 AM
You're a Spurs bro, but you had that rack coming after the way you did David in 2003. :cuss

Solid D
04-03-2005, 12:59 AM
:lol
He laid out on the court while the Spurs defended 4 on 5, then went back on offense 4 on 5. Then he limped off like it was his knee or something.

Kori Ellis
04-03-2005, 12:59 AM
:lmao

That was pretty bad though. When he laying on the sidelines, I thought he'd never get up. I think he took a knee ... which is probably worse than getting hit with a hand I'd imagine.

Kori Ellis
04-03-2005, 01:00 AM
Then he limped off like it was his knee or something.

Yeah and then collapsed to the ground on the sidelines. :lmao

baseline bum
04-03-2005, 01:01 AM
It still rates way below Pop catching a Terry Porter pass to the nutsack. God, someone please post a clip of that with sound. That's still my single favorite moment in Spurs history.

timvp
04-03-2005, 01:04 AM
:lol @ BBum.

Pop getting popped in Utah was so classic. I think it was John Stockton who tipped the ball from Terry Porter right into Pop's future children. :rollin

P.S.

I don't blame Horry for laying there like he was dying. Getting hit there is probably worse than death.

:smokin

Dex
04-03-2005, 01:55 AM
Wow. I really thought he had hurt his knee again, and was having that much trouble getting back up. I was really worried until he came back in.

Despite that, I think I STILL feel worse for him now. That sucks. Need to see the replay of that one.

Payback can be a bitch. :(

Faccia di Angelo
04-03-2005, 02:05 AM
Wow, Zstomp called it right. He said he got hit there too but I thought it was something else. It was funny though watching the replay and seeing him fall to the ground like it was his knee or something :lol

Jimcs50
04-03-2005, 10:55 AM
DRob had a little smirk, did you see it?

:)

Spurbanana
04-03-2005, 11:26 AM
So that's what happened....I was totally oblivious :)

Ed Helicopter Jones
04-03-2005, 04:58 PM
I was one of those guys who was taught that you don't go to the ground and stay there during a game unless you've been knocked out cold. Tooth knocked out? Get up! Knee cap dislocated? GTF Up! Ankle sprain? Get up!

But when I'd get popped in the nadicles it was over. Call an ambulance.

Hopefully Horry won't need any time on the IR.