PDA

View Full Version : The San Antonio Spurs will win the 2010 Champion.

Tacker
06-27-2009, 08:43 AM
Here is my preview on the 2010 Spurs team

The Spurs TEAM (NOT DUNCAN ALONE) have what it takes to accomplish this feat. IMO the San Antonio Spurs have the best starting 5 in the league. The Spurs without Jefferson lost to the Lakers in 08 and I think the Spurs with Jefferson will beat a Lakers team without Ariza or Odom just that simple.

With that being said, Lakers had the easiest trip to the Finals we have ever seen, Injury riddled Jazz, Injury riddled Rockets, and the Denver Nuggets (who ever thought they would make the WCF). Hell I think if you give the Spurs that road, they would have fared well.

We know the Spurs are a good Defensive team, they have been one of the top in the last few years so thats not the problem, but lets take a look at their offensive side.

Tim Duncan 20.3ppg
Tony Parker 22ppg
Richard Jefferson 20.1ppg
Manu Ginobili 16ppg

There is no team in the NBA that has 3 players averaging more than 20ppg than the Spurs and there is no team in the NBA that has at least 4 players averaging more than 16ppg. So you can bet the Spurs offense got much better.

Vaughan and Finley are role players who don't see that much playing time anyway, but are good to have around because of their experience/talent.

Duncan is still playing at a very high level and changing aspects of his game to give himself some longevity (i.e., better outside shooting).

Richard Jefferson is going to add another dimension to the team and take some pressure off from the big three.

Shank
06-27-2009, 08:44 AM
We knew this would come eventually.

Shank
06-27-2009, 08:44 AM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/PHO/AAGC014.jpg

ginobili's bald spot
06-27-2009, 08:53 AM
Well if Tacker says so that's good enough for me.

Joey Whelan
06-27-2009, 08:55 AM
Hey I wrote this you son of a bitch!:madrun:madrun:madrun

LEONARD
06-27-2009, 08:56 AM
Where'd you copy/paste that from??

ginobili's bald spot
06-27-2009, 09:03 AM
Hey I wrote this you son of a bitch!:madrun:madrun:madrun

:lol

The_Game
06-27-2009, 09:57 AM

The Spurs TEAM (NOT DUNCAN ALONE) have what it takes to accomplish this feat. IMO the San Antonio Spurs have the best starting 5 in the league. The Spurs without Jefferson lost to the Lakers in 08 and I think the Spurs with Jefferson will beat a Lakers team without Ariza or Odom just that simple.

With that being said, Lakers had the easiest trip to the Finals we have ever seen, Injury riddled Jazz, Injury riddled Rockets, and the Denver Nuggets (who ever thought they would make the WCF). Hell I think if you give the Spurs that road, they would have fared well.

We know the Spurs are a good Defensive team, they have been one of the top in the last few years so thats not the problem, but lets take a look at their offensive side.

Tim Duncan 20.3ppg
Tony Parker 22ppg
Manu Ginobili 16ppg

There is no team in the NBA that has 3 players averaging more than 20ppg than the Spurs and there is no team in the NBA that has at least 4 players averaging more than 16ppg. So you can bet the Spurs offense got much better.

Vaughan and Finley are role players who don't see that much playing time anyway, but are good to have around because of their experience/talent.

Duncan is still playing at a very high level and changing aspects of his game to give himself some longevity (i.e., better outside shooting).

Richard Jefferson is going to add another dimension to the team and take some pressure off from the big three.

:lol:lol:lol @ thinking those 4 would still average those numbers...it simply won't happen and funny how you think the lakers won't re-sign both..they likely will.

Lakers are still a better team than the Spurs...even if Spurs get a big man L.A are still better as the lakers have Kobe...Spurs don't.

JamStone
06-27-2009, 10:14 AM
RJ and probably Duncan won't average 20 ppg next season. The Wizards have three 20 point scorers that actually averaged 20 ppg each in the same season. The Orlando Magic had four players average at least 16 ppg each last season and likely will next season as well.

Tacker
06-27-2009, 10:18 AM
:lol:lol:lol @ thinking those 4 would still average those numbers...it simply won't happen and funny how you think the lakers won't re-sign both..they likely will.

Lakers are still a better team than the Spurs...even if Spurs get a big man L.A are still better as the lakers have Kobe...Spurs don't.

Solve this equation

Spurs vs Lakers = Lakers win

Spurs + Richard Jefferson vs Lakers = Spurs Win

Bukefal
06-27-2009, 10:20 AM
:lol lets hope so

Tacker
06-27-2009, 10:22 AM
RJ and probably Duncan won't average 20 ppg next season. The Wizards have three 20 point scorers that actually averaged 20 ppg each in the same season. The Orlando Magic had four players average at least 16 ppg each last season and likely will next season as well.

No they don't, check the basketball database buddy.

Plus you're missing the point, Im not saying adding Richard Jefferson will still mean all those players will average 20ppg its just to show how much offensive firepower the Spurs have.

MarHill
06-27-2009, 10:23 AM

Nice picture....but Duncan has played well with other great players. Adding RJ will not be an issue!

MarHill
06-27-2009, 10:31 AM
Solve this equation

Spurs vs Lakers = Lakers win

Spurs + Richard Jefferson vs Lakers = Spurs Win

Tacker,

As a Spurs fan......I like with your thread.

And I do know with getting RJ....has brought the Spurs much closer to the Lakers. The key will be what kind of big-man they can get with the MLE. They need a big who can defend the post and block-shots.

I know most of the Spurs fans in this forum want Rasheed. I'm still ambivalent about him. He's an enigma!

I prefer they get Gortat. He's a good defender at 6"11 and can block shots. That would help TD tremendously. I know he's limited offensively.

But the Spurs will have TP, Mason, Jefferson, and Duncan on the floor and Manu coming from the bench. There's plenty of firepower...so the center doesn't need to be effective offensively.

The key is health for the Spurs.....but it is still late June and we don't get trophies on paper.

I'm looking forward to the Spurs-Lakers battles next season.....but we are a little premature on declaring who the next NBA champion will be.

:flag:

JamStone
06-27-2009, 10:33 AM
No they don't, check the basketball database buddy.

Plus you're missing the point, Im not saying adding Richard Jefferson will still mean all those players will average 20ppg its just to show how much offensive firepower the Spurs have.

My mistake. It was 28.4, 19.8, and 19.1 ppg each in 06-07.

Plus, you're missing my point. If you realize that those three Spurs likely won't average 20 ppg each next season, then the point to say that there is "no team in the NBA that has 3 players averaging more than 20ppg than the Spurs" is moot, because neither will the Spurs.

And, you also said, "there is no team in the NBA that has at least 4 players averaging more than 16ppg." That is false because Orlando did it last season. Even replacing Hedo with Vince Carter, it's reasonable to believe Howard, Lewis, Nelson, and now Carter will each still average at least 16 ppg.

Your point that the Spurs have more offensive firepower is fine if you didn't make inaccurate contentions in an attempt to make it seem even more special than it is.

Tacker
06-27-2009, 10:37 AM
My mistake. It was 28.4, 19.8, and 19.1 ppg each in 06-07.

Plus, you're missing my point. If you realize that those three Spurs likely won't average 20 ppg each next season, then the point to say that there is "no team in the NBA that has 3 players averaging more than 20ppg than the Spurs" is moot, because neither will the Spurs.

And, you also said, "there is no team in the NBA that has at least 4 players averaging more than 16ppg." That is false because Orlando did it last season. Even replacing Hedo with Vince Carter, it's reasonable to believe Howard, Lewis, Nelson, and now Carter will each still average at least 16 ppg.

Your point that the Spurs have more offensive firepower is fine if you didn't make inaccurate contentions in an attempt to make it seem even more special than it is.

We are in 2010 not 2007......

I said they averaged 20ppg to put emphasis on the fire power they have. You're right they might not average 20ppg because of them sharing the offense but put each of those 3 players on a different team and they will get their 20ppg and maybe even more, thats offensive firepower. However take any other team in the NBA get their top scoring players and put them on a another team and you can bet they wont reach the 20 point mark. Give me an example of one that will.....

Shank
06-27-2009, 10:40 AM

I said they averaged 20ppg to put emphasis on the fire power they have. You're right they might not average 20ppg because of them sharing the offense but put each of those 3 players on a different team and they will get their 20ppg and maybe even more, thats offensive firepower. However take any other team in the NBA get their top scoring players and put them on a another team and you can bet they wont reach the 20 point mark. Give me an example of one that will.....

Did you copy this post, too?

Tacker
06-27-2009, 10:42 AM
Did you copy this post, too?

I'm sorry, I didn't hear you over the sound of how fat you are.

Muser
06-27-2009, 10:50 AM
Tacker = KBP without the Greek speech thing.

BUMP
06-27-2009, 10:57 AM
I'm sorry, I didn't hear you over the sound of how fat you are.

kill yourself

JamStone
06-27-2009, 11:05 AM

That's part of the point I was making initially.

If we talk about 2009-1010, then we're not talking about 2008-09, and the 2008-09 stats are irrelevant too. I used the 2006-07 stats of the Wizards because Gilbert has been injured the last two seasons. Gilbert only played 2 games last year. I could have used the 2007-08 season's stats where Butler and Jamison both averaged over 20 ppg and Gilbert averaged 19.4 ppg but Gilbert only played 13 games that season. See why I went back to 06-07? Smh.

As to your last point, that's exactly why stating that no other team besides the Spurs have three 20 point scorers made no sense in the first place, because it won't happen with the Spurs next year either.

cnyc3
06-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Where'd you copy/paste that from??

BlackBellamy
06-27-2009, 12:32 PM

I'm not defending the fella's initial argument, but this sounds like defeatist bullshit.

E20
06-27-2009, 12:40 PM

Change your team back to the Lakers. Why did you ever even switch your team title.

cornbread
06-27-2009, 12:47 PM

Tim Duncan 20.3ppg
Tony Parker 22ppg
Manu Ginobili 16ppg

This all seems strangely familiar to me. Like I've read it somewhere before...

SpursDynasty
06-27-2009, 01:12 PM
The equation is

Spurs - healthy Manu vs. Lakers = Lakers win
Spurs + healthy Manu + Richard Jefferson - aging Oberto, Thomas, and Bowen = Spurs win

The Spurs will have two big pieces next season that they didn't have this season.

Tacker
06-27-2009, 01:21 PM
The equation is

Spurs + healthy Manu + Richard Jefferson - aging Oberto, Thomas, and Bowen = Spurs win

The Spurs will have two big pieces next season that they didn't have this season.

They dont have Bowen no more artard.

BlackBellamy
06-27-2009, 01:31 PM
That's why the minus is there (as in minus Oberto, Thomas and Bowen). Do you attack everyone that remotely defends your points? It's a really strange habit I've noticed you exhibit on this board.

Tacker
06-27-2009, 01:34 PM
That's why the minus is there (as in minus Oberto, Thomas and Bowen). Do you attack everyone that remotely defends your points? It's a really strange habit I've noticed you exhibit on this board.

Woops my bad didnt see the -, should have saw it before I ATTACKED.

crc21209
06-27-2009, 01:37 PM

What a dumbass. You can not compare the 4-some of Shaq, Kobe, Malone, and GP to Parker, Manu, Duncan and Jefferson. Our 4 are 4 of the most unselfish guys in the league, and want the TEAM to win. Those 4 of the Lakers were all big-ego, big-head "ballas" who needed the ball to win.

BlackSwordsMan
06-27-2009, 01:38 PM
stupid

Tacker
06-27-2009, 01:42 PM
stupid

Youre' Stupid.

BlackBellamy
06-27-2009, 01:46 PM
Youre' Stupid.

Nice one.

Bob Lanier
06-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Youre' Stupid.
Is that the Amare' apostrophe'?

Muser
06-27-2009, 01:47 PM
Youre' Stupid.

This has to be a troll.

BlackBellamy
06-27-2009, 01:49 PM
Is that the Amare' apostrophe'?
It's Amare's eastern European cousin, Youre'. It's true, that guy's a total idiot.

Killakobe81
06-27-2009, 01:54 PM
The equation is

I agree Manu is the key but his health doesnt hand the Spurs the title in late June .... Great trade but you will still need Duncan to be the "old" Tim Duncan and not an "old" Tim Duncan and a big ...

mytespurs
06-27-2009, 02:11 PM
Well, if Richard Jefferson proves to be all that, if Manu is healthy and plays as he did in 2004-2006, if Tim Duncan can turn back the clock ten years, if we get the necesary role players that prove to be valuable, I guess you could say that.....:bang:bang:bang
C'MON!!! Let's get serious here. The addition of Richard Jefferson makes the Spurs better but no one is picking the Spurs to knock of the Lakers except those who tend to jump on the hype bandwagon. Like it or not, the Lakers are the world champs & still the team to beat so even if you're a hater, at least give them that respect.

But as a Spurs fan, I'm happy the FO is doing the things to make them better in order to compete against the Lakers and the West. Things are looking good thus far....the Jefferson acquisition, the draft picks, let's hope 2 of our big 3 will be fully healthy come the season. We're may not be top dog at the momentbut we're not down by a long shot....not yet at least. :toast

BlackBellamy
06-27-2009, 02:11 PM
I agree Manu is the key but his health doesnt hand the Spurs the title in late June .... Great trade but you will still need Duncan to be the "old" Tim Duncan and not an "old" Tim Duncan and a big ...

I really don't understand this rush of doubt that people are having for Duncan. He had a pretty outstanding year last season and the only reason he was hobbled by the post-season was having to carry too much of the Spurs burden for too long. We have some help now offensively (and hopefully for rebounding). I think Tim will remain his outstanding fundamental self, his game is built for career longevity.

LEONARD
06-27-2009, 02:21 PM
The equation is

If the Lakers win the championship...

I'll leave this forum for life.

I am doing this to prove to everyone how much of a non-factor the Lakers are in the playoffs. They haven't accomplished anything. They just want to come out, shoot some hoops, and BS their way to everything. Not going to get it done in the Finals. Orlando will win the championship. There are no All-Stars other than Kobe on this Laker team. Not an intimidating lineup. Just a bunch of a jump shooters who score off Kobe double teams.

Pussy...

rayray2k8
06-27-2009, 02:24 PM
wait till its all said and done before you start opening your mouth.

Spursfan092120
06-27-2009, 03:12 PM
Tacker = KBP without the Greek speech thing.
Naw...KBP actually has a little knowledge...this guy's just...wow. Anyone who says Tim Duncan is overrated and Kobe is as good as Jordan because Pippen is better than Gasol....just...wow.

JamStone
06-27-2009, 03:21 PM
Pussy...

Lol, you love SD. You need SD.

You're excited when he does post.

VivaPopovich
06-27-2009, 03:32 PM
your right about tony being the leading scorer. duncan's stats may go down the way KGs went down. not cause he's not capable, but cause he doesnt have to do as much now.

i dont think jefferson will average that much. i just hope manu stays healthy. unless we make another massive pickup, i dont know if we can win without him.

iggypop123
06-27-2009, 04:53 PM
Duncan might average 17 at the most with that team.

Lord Vader
06-27-2009, 09:12 PM
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f136/Guyver4/vader-fail.jpg

duncan228
06-27-2009, 10:32 PM

Parts of Tacker's preview come from posts #3 and #6 on a site called "flyertalk.com". The person who wrote them is "Starwood Lurker", his name seems to be William R. Sanders.

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/omni/968185-san-antonio-spurs-2010-nba-champions.html

San Antonio Spurs - 2010 NBA Champions

Jefferson is going to add another dimension to the Spurs that they do not have currently...and take some pressure off Manu, Duncan, and Parker to be the "Big Three".

duncan228
06-27-2009, 10:35 PM
I am curious about what Tacker's excuse for plagiarism will be this time.

R4R
06-27-2009, 10:39 PM
Wtf? :lol

BUMP
06-27-2009, 10:41 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

pawe
06-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Oh my god Tacker, D228 again owned your dumbass!

ginobili's bald spot
06-27-2009, 10:44 PM
WOW. This guy is such a fucking moron.

Spursfan092120
Good God. Tacker...you are horrible...absolutely horrible.

BUMP
he really did plagiarize again:rollin:rollin:lmao:rollin:rollin

he even plagiarized the spelling errors trul a CLASSIC EPIC fail rolled into one

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

BlackBellamy
06-27-2009, 10:45 PM
:lol Nice find Duncan. Man Tacker, you are worthless. Another total f*ck-up on your part. As the old saying goes... Bust me once, shame on me. Bust me twice, I will be so humiliated that as penance I will never come on your site and clog up your forum with my lies of having any basketball knowledge of my own. Or something like that, right?

gaKNOW!blee
06-27-2009, 10:45 PM
This retard can't even make a thread title make sense, I wouldn't expect him to make his own posts.

BUMP
06-27-2009, 10:46 PM
i just fail to realize why you plagiarize on an online forum?

:wtf:wtf:wtf

Spursfan092120
06-27-2009, 10:48 PM
i just fail to realize why you plagiarize on an online forum?

:wtf:wtf:wtf
It's sad really...I hope he's like 12 years old, because if a grown ass man feels he needs to plagiarize to impress people he'll most likely never meet, that's just depressing.

Spursfan092120
06-27-2009, 10:50 PM
Now..the only question is...who is dumber? Tacker.....or this chick.

http://riothouse.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/noname.jpg

ginobili's bald spot
06-27-2009, 10:50 PM
I honestly don't think I've seen someone epically fail as much as tacker. Absolutely pathetic.

pawe
06-27-2009, 10:59 PM
Question is, how soon will Tacker the plagiarizer will hit the reply button again in this thread.

R4R
06-27-2009, 11:01 PM
He's probably looking for a good response to copy and paste.

pawe
06-27-2009, 11:10 PM
He's probably looking for a good response to copy and paste.

Plenty here at Spurstalk.

Spursfan092120
06-27-2009, 11:18 PM
lol...he won't be back...no way he's that stupid...

manufan10
06-27-2009, 11:21 PM
:lmao

http://www.profile-comments.com/images/posters/images/dumb.jpg

sabar
06-28-2009, 12:00 AM
Did you seriously rip off one paragraph of text? You couldn't type one paragraph using your own brain cell(s) without uncited help?

:rollin

pawe
06-28-2009, 12:34 AM
lol...he won't be back...no way he's that stupid...

He did it before right?
He'll be back, that's how stupid he is...BOOK IT!

Shank
06-28-2009, 12:37 AM
Tacker wrote the Bible.

Spursfan092120
06-28-2009, 12:38 AM
He did it before right?
He'll be back, that's how stupid he is...BOOK IT!
yeah..he came back before...but when you get owned twice for the same thing...that's just ridiculous...from now on, anytime Tacker says anything involving brain cells whatsoever, everyone's going to be looking for those quotes on google search..lol

Lord Vader
06-28-2009, 01:13 AM
Tacker,
You will pay the price for your lack of vision!
http://library.thinkquest.org/3890/EMPEROR3.JPG

Lord Vader
06-28-2009, 01:58 AM
http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2009/1/7/633669435725248661-inotherwords.jpg

nevetslc
06-28-2009, 02:18 AM
HAHAHAHA this shit is to funny.

xellos88330
06-28-2009, 02:33 AM

The Spurs will be able to attack you from everywhere. Lakers can't.

Lord Vader
06-28-2009, 03:03 AM
The Spurs will be able to attack you from everywhere. Lakers can't.

Spurs attackers:
1. Duncan (if he can stay healthy)
2. Parker
3. Ginobili (if he can stay healthy)
4. Richard Jefferson

Lakers attackers:
1. Kobe (nobody better at this than kobe)
2. Gasol (nobody more effecient, seriously the guy doesnt miss)
3. Bynum (if he can get his confidence back, i think he will)
4. Odom (huge mismatch for every team, very versatile)
5. Ariza (everyone saw what he did in the PO's

DrHouse
06-28-2009, 03:38 AM
The Lakers are the defending fucking champs. :lmao at the blatant disrespect.

The Spurs got beat by the Mavericks 4-1 despite having HCA. They have a LONG way to go before they can even think of themselves as contenders. '07 was eons ago as far as basketball is concerned. This isn't the same team and Duncan/Ginobili are not the same players they once were.

redzero
06-28-2009, 05:36 AM
Delicious copypasta is delicious. Tacker is the only person so unoriginal that he has to steal the opinions of others.

Spursmania
06-28-2009, 10:04 AM
Wow...just wow. And, you are the same person who was caught earlier in the year plagiarizing as well? Good God, you're an idiot.

Good catch Duncan 228.

BlackSwordsMan
06-28-2009, 10:10 AM
Spurs attackers:
1. Duncan (if he can stay healthy)
2. Parker
3. Ginobili (if he can stay healthy)
4. Richard Jefferson

Lakers attackers:
1. Kobe (nobody better at this than kobe)
2. Gasol (nobody more effecient, seriously the guy doesnt miss)
3. Bynum (if he can get his confidence back, i think he will)
4. Odom (huge mismatch for every team, very versatile)
5. Ariza (everyone saw what he did in the PO's

maul > vader

sonic21
06-28-2009, 10:48 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

tacker getting owned again by 228

jack sommerset
06-28-2009, 10:49 AM

Not anymore

BlackBellamy
06-28-2009, 11:02 AM
Not anymore
Why? Spurs finished as one of the top 5 defensive teams at the end of last year's regular season. You saying that with the likely occurrence that we will move Bonner (either out for good or down the pine) and bring in a suitable 5 that we won't get better defensively? Wishful thinking Rockets fan.

jack sommerset
06-28-2009, 11:22 AM
Why? Spurs finished as one of the top 5 defensive teams at the end of last year's regular season. You saying that with the likely occurrence that we will move Bonner (either out for good or down the pine) and bring in a suitable 5 that we won't get better defensively? Wishful thinking Rockets fan.

:lol at the end of last years regular season. Fucking CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!. TP,Mangoo,Jefferson,Finley,Bonner,Gooden,Mason can't play D. That is why. This will be a up and down team living on the 3. Nuggets,Lakers,Portland,,Houston and Dallas is better than the Spews right now. Things could change all around. It's still June. Spews better hope some of those players they traded for Jefferson come back and other teams like the Rockets and Mavericks lose some players. If the Jazz get healthy they can beat the Spews

FYI. I have been banned from the Spews forum for whatever reasons. Why is this in the NBA forum. Keep this homer shit there please.

BlackBellamy
06-28-2009, 11:39 AM
:lol at the end of last years regular season. Fucking CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!. TP,Mangoo,Jefferson,Finley,Bonner,Gooden,Mason can't play D. That is why. This will be a up and down team living on the 3. Nuggets,Lakers,Portland,,Houston and Dallas is better than the Spews right now. Things could change all around. It's still June. Spews better hope some of those players they traded for Jefferson come back and other teams like the Rockets and Mavericks lose some players. If the Jazz get healthy they can beat the Spews

FYI. I have been banned from the Spews forum for whatever reasons. Why is this in the NBA forum. Keep this homer shit there please.

Jesus, an attempted lesson in futility by a Rockets fan. Only took you like a decade to be able to talk shit to a Spurs fan regarding the play-offs, huh? Well, you couldn't have been banned from the Spurs board for your grace. Maybe it's your lack of punctuation ability? So, every pundit that covers this league is wrong (or being a "homer") in saying that the Spurs are on track to being the second best in the west (with an option to overtake)? Lots of things remain to be seen this off-season. If you expect the Spurs to be the same lackluster team (which still won our division), get ready for disappointment.

jack sommerset
06-28-2009, 11:55 AM
Jesus, an attempted lesson in futility by a Rockets fan. Only took you like a decade to be able to talk shit to a Spurs fan regarding the play-offs, huh? Well, you couldn't have been banned from the Spurs board for your grace. Maybe it's your lack of punctuation ability? So, every pundit that covers this league is wrong (or being a "homer") in saying that the Spurs are on track to being the second best in the west (with an option to overtake)? Lots of things remain to be seen this off-season. If you expect the Spurs to be the same lackluster team (which still won our division), get ready for disappointment.

Not a Rocket fan dumbass

Spursfan092120
06-28-2009, 11:57 AM
The Lakers are the defending fucking champs. :lmao at the blatant disrespect.

The Spurs got beat by the Mavericks 4-1 despite having HCA. They have a LONG way to go before they can even think of themselves as contenders. '07 was eons ago as far as basketball is concerned. This isn't the same team and Duncan/Ginobili are not the same players they once were.
Well, first off, you're a complete hypocrite when you laugh at our disrespect and then say that '07 was eons ago, and the Spurs aren't as good as they were in '07...after our offseason so far, we're BETTER than we were in '07 if Manu is healthy. And it's hilarious that you would say that '07 was eons ago, when before the Lakers won the title this year, you were acting like 2002 was last week. But at the same time, Tacker doesn't speak for the rest of us. But you can bet anytime he says something, he's at least speaking for someone else...Mr. Copypaste.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-28-2009, 12:02 PM
:lmao Tacker

Muser
06-28-2009, 12:20 PM
lol tacker

BlackBellamy
06-28-2009, 12:25 PM
Not a Rocket fan dumbass

Nice retort. That's too bad, I actually kind of like the Rockets (as other teams go). Might I suggest that you change your team? Otherwise, it is not particularly "dumbass" of a person to assume that you are a Houston fan.

Spursfan092120
06-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Not a Rocket fan dumbass
Then change your favorite team on your profile, idiot...you had to make it the Rockets...that's not default.

BlackBellamy
06-28-2009, 12:40 PM
Man, Tacker might be a genius (ok, prolly not but...). His plagiarism and absolute, constant post failure has equaled out in his threads becoming massive and unable to ignore. If nothing else, people certainly pay attention to him. Funny actually, failure for Tacker = win for the board.

Spursfan092120
06-28-2009, 12:46 PM
Man, Tacker might be a genius (ok, prolly not but...). His plagiarism and absolute, constant post failure has equaled out in his threads becoming massive and unable to ignore. If nothing else, people certainly pay attention to him. Funny actually, failure for Tacker = win for the board.
Absolutely. Anyone who can become the worst poster on the site as quickly as he has...there has to be SOME intelligence...either that or he's just that dumb..to be honest...I'm going with the latter.

Spursmania
06-28-2009, 01:00 PM

You were banned? I'm surprised-I can't imagine why.

angelbelow
06-28-2009, 01:03 PM
Premature

manufan10
06-28-2009, 01:33 PM
Tacker isn't even a Spurs fan.. how is that being a homer? He's idiotic, but he's not a Spurs fan. As for Jack Sommerset, if you're not a Rockets fan, change your favorite team dumbass.

Lord Vader
06-28-2009, 02:36 PM
maul > vader

Lies. Vader was and is the greatest villain in history.

LEONARD
06-28-2009, 02:55 PM
New username for Tacker coming soon...

LEONARD
06-28-2009, 02:58 PM
Here is his other gem...there are probably more...

http://spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123212

:rollin

I like how he tried to defend himself in that one...now he's just gonna disappear... :lmao

SenorSpur
06-28-2009, 03:01 PM
Tacker,

As a Spurs fan......I like with your thread.

And I do know with getting RJ....has brought the Spurs much closer to the Lakers. The key will be what kind of big-man they can get with the MLE. They need a big who can defend the post and block-shots.

I know most of the Spurs fans in this forum want Rasheed. I'm still ambivalent about him. He's an enigma!

I prefer they get Gortat. He's a good defender at 6"11 and can block shots. That would help TD tremendously. I know he's limited offensively.

But the Spurs will have TP, Mason, Jefferson, and Duncan on the floor and Manu coming from the bench. There's plenty of firepower...so the center doesn't need to be effective offensively.

The key is health for the Spurs.....but it is still late June and we don't get trophies on paper.

I'm looking forward to the Spurs-Lakers battles next season.....but we are a little premature on declaring who the next NBA champion will be.

:flag:

It's now your turn to convince me why Gortat would be a better fit than Sheed. I admit that I like Gortat a lot. Do you think the Spurs stand a realistic chance at getting him and would he come cheaper?

jack sommerset
06-28-2009, 03:48 PM
Nice retort. That's too bad, I actually kind of like the Rockets (as other teams go). Might I suggest that you change your team? Otherwise, it is not particularly "dumbass" of a person to assume that you are a Houston fan.

Nice retort? :lol You are a dumbass. This site makes u pick a team. Here is a shocker dumbass. I don't have a favorite team! Now move along.

jack sommerset
06-28-2009, 03:50 PM
You were banned? I'm surprised-I can't imagine why.

I was surprised myself. I thik the Spews were down against the Mavs and I made a few post durning this tough time for Spew fan. Honestly I was trying to help them but I guess someone was a little sensitive and kicked my white ass out of there for good!

Allanon
06-28-2009, 04:51 PM

Jack Sommerset's been an asshole since he signed up and he'll never tell you his team cuz he's ashamed and so he just picks other teams for his profile.

Then when you tell him anything about his profile team, he says he isn't a fan of that team. He purposely changed "his" profile team to the Rockets, used to be another team.

Don't even waste your time with his posts, he's just trolling you. :lol

Lord Vader
06-28-2009, 05:32 PM
Fuck jack sommerset

Banzai
06-28-2009, 05:37 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/redx/CantSee-Captain.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/redx/CantSee-Captain.jpg)

jack sommerset
06-28-2009, 06:08 PM
Jack Sommerset's been an asshole since he signed up and he'll never tell you his team cuz he's ashamed and so he just picks other teams for his profile.

Then when you tell him anything about his profile team, he says he isn't a fan of that team. He purposely changed "his" profile team to the Rockets, used to be another team.

Don't even waste your time with his posts, he's just trolling you. :lol

Wow, you got me. I am a troll!!!! I changed "my team":lol many times over the years becuase of dumb fucks like you and many others. You dumb fucks cant take constuctive critisim on whatever team you LOVE!!!!Whatever team I have there you dumb fucks just rag on them and forget about what the topic is.. Fact is I am not 12 anymore and don't have a favorite....... Ok......I'm sure you "know" me so well and I am big fat fucking liar.

Tacker
06-28-2009, 07:20 PM
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism; to steal from many is research.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-28-2009, 07:25 PM

No it's not you fuckin moron, if you steal ideas from various people and then try to pass them off as your own, no matter how many different people you stole an idea from, it's plagiarism.

When D228 posts an article and clearly states who wrote it, that's not plagiarism.

Spursfan092120
06-28-2009, 07:55 PM
first off, you're not stealing ideas, idiot..you're stealing direct quotes...and research includes a bibliography, which states where they got those ideas. You just steal direct quotes, and say they're yours...that's plagiarism.

Tacker
06-28-2009, 07:58 PM
first off, you're not stealing ideas, idiot..you're stealing direct quotes...and research includes a bibliography, which states where they got those ideas. You just steal direct quotes, and say they're yours...that's plagiarism.

I just thought of something funny....your mother.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-28-2009, 07:58 PM

:lmao Tacker claims to be a student at the University of Illinois and he doesn't know what plagiarism is.

Tacker
06-28-2009, 08:01 PM
:lmao Tacker claims to be a student at the University of Illinois and he doesn't know what plagiarism is.

Of course I know what it is dipshit you think Im serious when I make those articles. I just lol at all your reactions...... Why do you think I BOLDED the HERES MY PREVIEW..... Get it?

dirk4mvp
06-28-2009, 08:01 PM
If you ever saw that video of tacker that he posted of himself shooting basketball with Britney Spears music in the background, you would know that he is in fact, not a student at Illinois.

Tacker
06-28-2009, 08:03 PM
If you ever saw that video of tacker that he posted of himself shooting basketball with Britney Spears music in the background, you would know that he is in fact, not a student at Illinois.

People grow idiot, unless youre too stupid to realize that, that video was of me when I was like 13......

Wow, alot of stupid people on this forum, never underestimate the power of stupid people in large groups...

dirk4mvp
06-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Can you post that video for us, Ashraf?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-28-2009, 08:05 PM
Of course I know what it is dipshit you think Im serious when I make those articles. I just lol at all your reactions...... Why do you think I BOLDED the HERES MY PREVIEW..... Get it?

OK so you're admitting you plagiarized that?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-28-2009, 08:06 PM
Can you post that video for us, Ashraf?

:lmao Ashraf

Tacker
06-28-2009, 08:07 PM
:lmao Ashraf

Nty.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-28-2009, 08:08 PM
Nty.

try to speak English, Ashraf.

Tacker
try to speak English, Ashraf.

Nty.

dirk4mvp
We want awesome basketball highlights now :madrun

Tacker
06-28-2009, 08:09 PM

Ill post one.

dirk4mvp
06-28-2009, 08:10 PM
Ill post one.

THE one. With those tight ass reverse layups you were doing.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-28-2009, 08:11 PM

Yeah Ashraf post some.

Tacker
06-28-2009, 08:20 PM
Yeah Ashraf post some.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPh7XQQC44

DUNCANownsKOBE2
06-28-2009, 08:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njPh7XQQC44

nice try

Tacker
06-28-2009, 08:23 PM
nice try

Its me. Rage?

LEONARD
06-29-2009, 10:54 AM

:lol

You really didn't think anybody would find those quotes...

Sad really...

An Unbiased Fan
05-09-2010, 09:37 PM

Tim Duncan 20.3ppg
Tony Parker 22ppg
Manu Ginobili 16ppg

I have to disagree.

Fpoonsie
05-09-2010, 09:44 PM
You're bumping something posted by Tacker?

Worst. Troll. Ever.