PDA

View Full Version : ugh! I really hate some people...

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2009, 06:55 PM
Went to Harbor Freight this afternoon...I know, I shouldn't have gone on a Saturday but I needed a cheap air stapler for tomorrow...the lines at checkout were crazy long...I was about 6th in line when I started.

There was this big fat bitch in a leopard skin top a couple of people in front of me that gets to the counter and was clearly working a scam but the clerk and the "manager" were too stupid to figure it out...she had three receipts from three different purchases...2 were credit card and 1 was cash...she was trying to "return" the three items that she had probably just pulled off the shelves...it fucking took FOREVER for them to get it sorted out...and each checkout lane probably had 25 people in it after the one line quit moving so I was stuck...The guy in front of me was a gangbanger buying a machete...I was really hoping he would snap and slice that bitch into little pieces but I think he was too stoned to realize what was going on.

SonOfAGun
06-27-2009, 06:58 PM
um, just be thankful you got out alive

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_842kMyZjvmM/Rreosh7XpyI/AAAAAAAAA_8/9PslSeWJXeA/s400/grindhouse-machete.jpg

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2009, 07:17 PM
um, just be thankful you got out alive

LOL

Yeah I had my hand on my Spiderco the whole time I was walking to the truck. As I pulled out a roll of cash to pay for my stuff I was actually thinking "that was stupid!"

ashbeeigh
06-27-2009, 07:49 PM
That happened a couple of times when I worked at McCoys. It was the stupidest BS ever. I was still naive (well more so then I am now) and my boss had to explain to me what the guy was trying to do. I was like 'Ohh..I didn't even know what hit me." :lol

Bob Lanier
06-27-2009, 07:58 PM
:lol, poor people

CosmicCowboy
06-27-2009, 08:09 PM
That happened a couple of times when I worked at McCoys. It was the stupidest BS ever. I was still naive (well more so then I am now) and my boss had to explain to me what the guy was trying to do. I was like 'Ohh..I didn't even know what hit me." :lol

The worst part was that they were both too stupid to realize they were getting smoked but it took them 20 minutes to figure out how to work the register to give her the money "back". I wanted to kill them all before it was done.

Udokafan05
06-27-2009, 10:35 PM
Harbor Freight tools break after about a month of use, but is good place for quick cheap tools, and that place is located in the ghetto.

marini martini
06-27-2009, 10:42 PM
I miss the "short changing" days!!!:cry:cry:cry

exstatic
06-27-2009, 10:44 PM
A major loophole in the Handi-World return policy is that they permit returns...

without receipts on items below $40.

So, how often do you go?

I hit every employee once, and then I wait until they hire new ones.

Luckily, nobody stays at Handi-World for very long.

marini martini
06-27-2009, 10:51 PM
WTF Handi-World??? Sounds like a gay night club!!!:lol

exstatic
06-27-2009, 10:56 PM
WTF Handi-World??? Sounds like a gay night club!!!:lol

The dialogue exchange is from the movie Garden State. I thought of it immediately when I read this thread, because the guy literally picked up the knife set off the shelf on the way back to the returns counter. :lol

marini martini
06-27-2009, 11:02 PM
Different drugs, for different thugs, I guess!!!:toast

Frenzy
06-28-2009, 12:42 AM
Went to Harbor Freight this afternoon...I know, I shouldn't have gone on a Saturday but I needed a cheap air stapler for tomorrow...the lines at checkout were crazy long...I was about 6th in line when I started.

There was this big fat bitch in a leopard skin top a couple of people in front of me that gets to the counter and was clearly working a scam but the clerk and the "manager" were too stupid to figure it out...she had three receipts from three different purchases...2 were credit card and 1 was cash...she was trying to "return" the three items that she had probably just pulled off the shelves...it fucking took FOREVER for them to get it sorted out...and each checkout lane probably had 25 people in it after the one line quit moving so I was stuck...The guy in front of me was a gangbanger buying a machete...I was really hoping he would snap and slice that bitch into little pieces but I think he was too stoned to realize what was going on.

it's in front of a flea market man... end of story.

haha nah i dunno if thats the one you talking bout,