PDA

View Full Version : Lakers Loose...

Sportcamper
04-03-2005, 10:32 AM
:lol :smokin :lol

The Lakers lost because they missed (I believe) their last 6 shots at the end of the game...And because there is some unwritten rule that says that.... Kobe Bryant must take the last shot of the game...Even though Caron Butler and dare I say Chucky Atkins have the hot hand in the 4th period... (Heck Chucky was fresh as can be, he never even tried to keep up with Tony Parker)...

IMO Since we know Kobe was not going to pass to Caron he should have put a spin on Horry, and at least get to the top of the paint before shooting? He had time, and there's no way Horry could have stopped him...

Brent Barry's aggressive move to the basket was textbook...With less than 10 seconds on the clock the referees should let the players settle the game...It seems to me that Shaquille has always done it that way

And did you hear about Shaq's comment? He says the Lakers' trade of him will be remembered like Boston's trade of Babe Ruth. He called it "The Curse of the Shaq-bino...

Jimcs50
04-03-2005, 10:44 AM
And did you hear about Shaq's comment? He says the Lakers' trade of him will be remembered like Boston's trade of Babe Ruth. He called it "The Curse of the Shaq-bino...

:lol

Sportcamper
04-03-2005, 10:50 AM
If this season proves anything...It’s that Lakers management has put together one heck of a team....

That team would be in Miami of course....

Jimcs50
04-03-2005, 10:59 AM
If this season proves anything...It’s that Lakers management has put together one heck of a team....

That team would be in Miami of course....

:lol

MI21
04-03-2005, 11:09 AM
Fantastic thread.

1st off, Jimcs50's signature.

2nd, Sportcamper is fucking hilarious.

Sportcamper
04-03-2005, 11:52 AM
Last week the Miami Herald's Dan Le Batard wrote that Lamar Odom and Caron Butler still call their old teammate, Dwyane Wade, telling him how hard it is to get the ball from Kobe... Said Wade: "It might have come up."

missmyzte
04-03-2005, 12:12 PM
It would have been even funnier if spelled correctly. Lakers loose? As in they are playing loose or did you intend to say Laker lose?

SpursWoman
04-03-2005, 12:23 PM
:lmao @ SC! :lol :lol

It would have been even funnier if spelled correctly. Lakers loose? As in they are playing loose or did you intend to say Laker lose?

He was making fun of someone who started a similar thread when the Spurs "loose"d last week.

;) :lol

Sportcamper
04-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Q: What did Shaq say when he heard of Kobe's marital infidelity?

A: Kobe making a pass? She must be lying....

missmyzte
04-03-2005, 12:48 PM
He was making fun of someone who started a similar thread when the Spurs "loose"d last week.

;) :lol

I know, I saw that thread too but didn't make the comment then.

LilMissSPURfect
04-03-2005, 12:55 PM
:lol :smokin :lol

"The Curse of the Shaq-bino...

:spin :spin :spin

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

angel_luv
04-03-2005, 03:26 PM
Was that a win or what! I'm still smiling about it. Last night is my favorite win of the season. I am so proud of the boys. Way to fight!

I was at the game last night. I must say, I was shocked by the amount of support the Lakers had there. It is large arena and yet there was noticeable cheers for Kobe and company not to mention several people sporting his jersey.
I have never been to a Spurs vs. Lakers game before? Is that common?

Though I was saddened to see that many San Antonio based Laker fans, I do have to give them props. Only a real fan sticks with a team having the season that the Lakers are.

angel_luv
04-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Sportscamper that was classic and completely deserved. Kobe is such a pathetic ball hog. Wonder if Kobe's happy now that his future is entirely in his own hands.

Kori Ellis
04-03-2005, 03:28 PM
It is large arena and yet there was noticeable cheers for Kobe and company not to mention several people sporting his jersey.

There was a big mix of boos with those cheers for Kobe. But you are right -- there were a lot people in the arena sporting his jersey. It's always like that every time the Lakers are in SA. It's like that for AI when Philly is in town too.

angel_luv
04-03-2005, 03:36 PM
I'm just thrilled we came away with the win. The only thing worse than seeing Kobe win on t.v would be watching in person. I can hardly stand the sight of him as is. Horrible man!