PDA

View Full Version : I want a fresh start with you guys and say I'm sorry...

The_Game
06-28-2009, 08:43 PM
First off I have been an idiot on here posting and I admit have been a troll with my comments but it has all been just to get a rise out of people and have disussions to get people talking. I'm a better poster than that and I will start by doing what many of you want and thats changing my favourite team to Spurs to Lakers as I should of done all along If I knew how?

I promise no longer will I make troll like comments on these boards...I may be abit of a homer in talking about L.A and the Spurs but I would expect that out of you guys at times too.

I just want to start fresh with you guys and I hope you will respect my basketball views and we can have good disussions as good basketball fans should.

Here's hoping to a possible great battle between our two teams this season...I expect it to be a WCF showdown if you guys get Sheed or maybe Dice.

All I want from you guys is a chance and your forgiveness for the way I have acted on here.

I hope we can move forward and have good basketball debates without getting personal and bashing each other and our teams.

scottspurs
06-28-2009, 08:46 PM
First off I have been an idiot on here posting and I admit have been a troll with my comments but it has all been just to get a rise out of people and have disussions to get people talking. I'm a better poster than that and I will start by doing what many of you want and thats changing my favourite team to Spurs to Lakers as I should of done all along.

I promise no longer will I make troll like comments on these boards...I may be abit of a homer in talking about L.A and the Spurs but I would expect that out of you guys at times too.

I just want to start fresh with you guys and I hope you will respect my basketball views and we can have good disussions as good basketball fans should.

Here's hoping to a possible great battle between our two teams this season...I expect it to be a WCF showdown if you guys get Sheed or maybe Dice.

All I want from you guys is a chance and your forgiveness for the way I have acted on here.

I hope we can move forward and have good basketball debates without getting personal and bashing each other and our teams.

I respect this.

Marcus Bryant
06-28-2009, 08:49 PM
If you want to get "fresh" with guys this is the wrong forum.

Sigz
06-28-2009, 08:53 PM
I don't forgive you.

The_Game

not a good start by not getting the correct headline

oops

Sigz
Where the fuck is Ducks?

That little cunt-wipe.

Pucho!!!
Can't fault sumone for admitting their mistakes. Welcome Aboard! :) and I'm with ya and hope to c a battle in next yrs WCF between our 2 teams

Brazil
No hard feeling The_game, good new start and don't forget FTL !

The_Game
06-28-2009, 08:54 PM
I don't forgive you.

Ok no worries.

duncan228
06-28-2009, 08:58 PM
...changing my favourite team to Spurs to Lakers as I should of done all along If I knew how?

Only Kori and timvp can change your team, you may want to ask one of them.

4RINGS
06-28-2009, 09:03 PM
Laker fans are welcome. Keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

BTW, I have several Laker fans at the office. They have been kinda quite recently, I think they are a little nervous.

VivaPopovich
06-28-2009, 09:12 PM
that was big of you, good job. but forums, sports forums especially, are always going to get heated. there's always going to be insults hurling around. i try my best not to get caught up in them, it's a really negative trip.

i myself need to rethink the way i phrase certain ideas. sometimes i make aggressive remarks out of passion cause i love the game and i love the spurs so much. we all have things we need to work on.

Spursmania
06-28-2009, 09:21 PM
everyone deserves a second chance even Laker fans:lol

qiuyizeng
06-28-2009, 09:22 PM
i agreed

Marcus Bryant
06-28-2009, 09:23 PM
not a good start by not getting the correct headline

oops

Oh, I got it alright. Stop being a pussy, end the drama, and post.

Marcus Bryant
06-28-2009, 09:23 PM
Or not. I really don't give a shit.

GSH
06-28-2009, 09:26 PM
everyone deserves a second chance even Laker fans:lol

I'm feeling all warm inside.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z314/corkey24/Evil-1.gif

rayray2k8
06-28-2009, 09:27 PM
Just stfu.. :rolleyes
that outta do it.

Solid D
06-28-2009, 09:36 PM
First off I have been an idiot on here posting and I admit have been a troll with my comments but it has all been just to get a rise out of people and have disussions to get people talking. I'm a better poster than that and I will start by doing what many of you want and thats changing my favourite team to Spurs to Lakers as I should of done all along If I knew how?

We'll have to decide whether you are "a better poster than that" over the course of time.

Spursmania
06-28-2009, 09:41 PM
I'm feeling all warm inside.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z314/corkey24/Evil-1.gif

warm and fuzzy...:lol

duncan228
06-28-2009, 09:55 PM
warm and fuzzy...:lol

Group hug.

:huddle:

bringbackmario
06-28-2009, 10:26 PM
I think your an ass goblin!

bringbackmario
06-28-2009, 10:27 PM
I really dont I just like calling LA fans that

jaffies
06-28-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm sorry.

What'd I miss?

Links?

Doesn't this type of LA/Houston/Dallas/Phoenix/Utah/whatever trolling happen all the time? Why does this carry weight?

Avitus1
06-28-2009, 10:40 PM
Settle this in the Thunderdome.

xellos88330
06-29-2009, 01:05 AM
Good thing you came clean about being a Laker fan. I was about to give you this.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff241/xellos88330/disguise_fail.jpg

Oh well.... :toast

Best of luck to you on your new identity!

Chieflion
06-29-2009, 02:31 AM
I knew you were a Laker fan. Well, the less trolls the better.

spursfan1000
06-29-2009, 05:48 AM
Why do you care what other people think of you, just talk sports and that should be the end of it.

howbouthemspurs
06-29-2009, 06:39 AM
I like trolls..... but sometimes they taste funny