PDA

View Full Version : Text caused Texas LB to crash

pkbpkb81
06-29-2009, 06:29 PM
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/ncaa/06/29/texas-kindle.ap/index.html

I bet he was drinking and that’s why he just went home and didn’t tell anyone until the next day.

pkbpkb81
06-29-2009, 06:30 PM
lol ut

bookem horns

mookie2001
06-29-2009, 06:32 PM
its all gravy no evidence of anything illegal

he called all the right people

glad he didnt hit a invalid

DMX7
06-29-2009, 06:38 PM
45-35...

pkbpkb81
06-29-2009, 06:51 PM
45-35...

lol not gettign to play in the nc or big 12 title game

mookie2001
06-29-2009, 06:52 PM
not this again wins a lot of bowl games

mookie2001
06-29-2009, 06:52 PM
boise state

DMX7
06-29-2009, 06:55 PM
lol not gettign to play in the nc or big 12 title game

lol, OU playing in the championship game. :lol

Biernutz
06-29-2009, 06:59 PM
Longhorn football player - car crash - in Austin = free pass :eyebrows

pkbpkb81
06-29-2009, 07:03 PM
lol loseing to ttu

lol loseing to kstate two years in a row

lol Which team that ut should beat get’s them late in the 2009 season

You know it’s going to happen hell it happens every year

book'em

DMX7
06-29-2009, 07:17 PM
lol loseing to ttu

book'em

lol, the state of Oklahoma.

pkbpkb81
06-29-2009, 07:46 PM
lol, the state of Oklahoma.

lol what ever craphole your from

CubanSucks
06-30-2009, 02:43 PM
lol what ever craphole your from

The "craphole" where UO gets all their players?

lol UT-Norman

DMX7
06-30-2009, 03:09 PM
That's how they teach it at OU.

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Lol this fat fuck following me around the net.

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 03:48 PM
The "craphole" where UO gets all their players?

lol UT-Norman

There is no one on the roster from Huntsville at this time.

Whisky Dog
06-30-2009, 03:50 PM
Losing has no e

Whisky Dog
06-30-2009, 03:53 PM
Roark said Kindle would pay for the damages himself or through insurance if it is covered.

Cue wealthy booster in 1...2...3...

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 05:13 PM
Yes when at work and talking smack on spurs talk I have made some typos

and Ben loves to talk shit about it because he has nothing going on in his life

mookie2001
06-30-2009, 09:18 PM
how would that not be covered if you had insurance?

Spursfan092120
06-30-2009, 09:25 PM
lol ut

bookem horns
yeah..max is $200, my friend. Book em? Not so much...Dream all you want, but Sergio will be there with the rest of the Horns, owning the Sooners again next time, just like last time....

lol 45-35

Cant_Be_Faded
06-30-2009, 09:45 PM
lol oklahoma
what a joke.

predator gonmake bradford his bitch for the second year in a row

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 09:45 PM
Ut has a great chance at beating ou this year with the young o-line that the sooners have your team should win.

But how bad are you going to cry when they don’t.

35-28 Sooners over the longhorns oct. 17th 2009

Calling my shot early

Cant_Be_Faded
06-30-2009, 09:48 PM
OU doesn't even scare me this year, I'm only worried about Ok State (statistically we are due to lose to them, can't dodge a bullet forever).

Spursfan092120
06-30-2009, 09:50 PM
lol loseing to ttu

book'em
lol you
lol Oklahoma...

GjYOnv7CMww

It's ok that you're hatin though...you're just scared.

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 09:59 PM
osu may have the best o in the big 12 but ou and ut will put up 50+ on them

and OU should scare you if we played a bunch of cupcake teams before ut with our young o-line i would be more worried but this team will be more than ready for oct 17th

Spursfan092120
06-30-2009, 10:24 PM
osu may have the best o in the big 12 but ou and ut will put up 50+ on them

and OU should scare you if we played a bunch of cupcake teams before ut with our young o-line i would be more worried but this team will be more than ready for oct 17th
LOL @ Baylor kicking OU's ass before they even get to Dallas. And you don't think we'll be ready with games against Texas Tech and Colorado before the RRS? Please dude..get real..

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 11:08 PM
LOL @ Baylor kicking OU's ass before they even get to Dallas. And you don't think we'll be ready with games against Texas Tech and Colorado before the RRS? Please dude..get real..

ttu and cu are a joke

byu and Miami are 10 times better than cu and teck is a shell of what it was last year.

stfu

and let the people that know football talk.

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 11:13 PM
It's ok that you're hatin though...you're just scared.

ok buddy saying you don't play anyone is not hateing or being scared

if your talking about calling out your lb for driving throw a wall and than not telling anyone about that's just posting what happened

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 11:23 PM
eek Date Time Opponent Score W/L
1 09/05/09 12:00 p.m. ET Louisiana-Monroe
2 09/12/09 3:30 p.m. ET at Wyoming
3 09/19/09 8:00 p.m. ET TechTexas
4 09/26/09 12:00 p.m. ET UTEP
5 Off Week
6 10/10/09 12:00 p.m. ET Colorado

ut won't be tested in one game before October 17th

they play weak team's before they get into their big 12 schedule

and the fact that your argument against them playing a soft ass schedule is home

games against the 5th place north team and the 4th place south team is fucking sad

before the rrso OU is playing a top 20 team in byu at Jerry world pulse going to Miami.

Spurtacus
06-30-2009, 11:39 PM
lol OU Sucks

Spursfan092120
06-30-2009, 11:59 PM
ok buddy saying you don't play anyone is not hateing or being scared

if your talking about calling out your lb for driving throw a wall and than not telling anyone about that's just posting what happened
lol...no dude..you've been hatin this whole thread...and we're not playing anyone? Texas Tech is hardly no one. Yes..it was a mistake for Sergio to do what he did, but you said "Book Em," and what he did does not equal jailtime...it's a $200 fine, if I'm not mistaken...I'm sure he can handle that.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-01-2009, 12:01 AM
Robert Joseph makes Sergio Kindle look like 100% cherokee-sooner / interactive male Sam Bradford in terms of criminality.

Spursfan092120
07-01-2009, 12:07 AM
eek Date Time Opponent Score W/L
1 09/05/09 12:00 p.m. ET Louisiana-Monroe
2 09/12/09 3:30 p.m. ET at Wyoming
3 09/19/09 8:00 p.m. ET TechTexas
4 09/26/09 12:00 p.m. ET UTEP
5 Off Week
6 10/10/09 12:00 p.m. ET Colorado

ut won't be tested in one game before October 17th

they play weak team's before they get into their big 12 schedule

and the fact that your argument against them playing a soft ass schedule is home

games against the 5th place north team and the 4th place south team is fucking sad

before the rrso OU is playing a top 20 team in byu at Jerry world pulse going to Miami.
Are you sick? Texas Tech is no one? And Texas is going to be ready for October 17th...guarandamntee it. If you think they're going to let their biggest rival for the last 109 years sneak up on them, you're stupider than you're sounding right now. I never argued that Texas wasn't playing a soft schedule...where do you get that? I just said that they would be playing Texas Tech before OU, which is a good team. But explain to me how OU's schedule is so much harder than Texas'...And you tell me what National Championship team doesn't play a bunch of cupcakes in their schedule. It's part of the deal, dude...see you in October...

http://i5.tinypic.com/6bteyza.jpghttp://grfx.cstv.com/schools/tex/graphics/tradition-hookem-large305x318.jpg

lol 45-35
lol OU

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 12:55 AM
ttu is the sixth best team in the conf this year if thats what you wanna hang your hat on go for it buddy.

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 01:19 AM
also since you were butt hurt about me saying book'em horns read this story it was after these incidents that many people started throwing the book'em around

http://austinist.com/2007/09/18/another_longhor.php

Longhorn football player James Henry has been suspended indefinitely from the team after being charged with felony counts of retaliation and tampering with physical evidence. Police say the charges are in connection with the alleged armed robbery involving former Longhorn football player Robert Joseph.

Court records indicate that Henry, 19, confronted witnesses on behalf of Joseph, who was arrested June 27th on aggravated robbery charges. Police say that Joseph called Henry from jail the next day and that the call was recorded.

During that call, police quote Henry as saying, “I went over there and whooped all them niggas last night, fool.”

According to the Statesman's story, the victims told police that Henry had come up to them and asked, “Who narked on us?” They said that Henry tried to get into a fight with one of the men, 18-year-old Andre Swain, and told him, “Bitches deserve to get kicked, so that’s what I am going to do!” The witnesses said that Henry then kicked Swain six or seven times in the head and punched him repeatedly.

Henry, a redshirt freshman running back from Schertz Clemens High School who has played on special teams this season, is the sixth Texas football player to be arrested since June.

* June 1: Junior defensive end Henry Melton arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated. Melton was suspended for three games. He is eligible to return to action Saturday against Rice.
* June 9: Sophomore safety Robert Joseph arrested and charged with burglary of an automobile. Joseph is dismissed from the team. He's arrested again in July and charged with aggravated robbery. Joseph remains in the Travis County Jail.
* July 28: Sophomore linebacker Sergio Kindle arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated. Kindle was suspended for three games. He is eligible to return to action Saturday against Rice.
* Aug. 3: Freshman defensive tackle Andre Jones arrested and charged with aggravated robbery with a deadly weapon for a July 27 robbery along with Joseph.
* Sept. 13: Senior safety Tyrell Gatewood was arrested and charged with two counts of possession of a dangerous drug. Gatewood has been suspended indefinitely. Freshman defensive back Ben Wells was a passenger in the car and was cited for possession of drug paraphernalia and released.

Bail for Henry's combined charges is set at $30,000.

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Robert Joseph makes Sergio Kindle look like 100% cherokee-sooner / interactive male Sam Bradford in terms of criminality.

fuck you make ben look like a good poster

DMX7
07-01-2009, 01:25 AM
OU should be embarrassed that it has to build its team almost entirely with players from Texas. It’s like asking the Mexicans to help defend the Alamo… from Mexico.

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 01:29 AM
OU should be embarrassed that it has to build its team almost entirely with players from Texas. It’s like asking the Mexicans to help defend the Alamo… from Mexico.

Mexicans did do that :lmao

and ou brings players in from all over the country just like usc and uf.

DMX7
07-01-2009, 01:43 AM
Mexicans did do that :lmao

and ou brings players in from all over the country just like usc and uf.

lol, if you're fighting for independence you usually don’t consider yourself a member of the army that’s trying to control you. :rolleyes

But I don't know... maybe that's how they do things in Oklahoma.

and OU's roster is mostly players for Texas. USC has players mostly from California and UF has players mostly from Florida. Do the math and see just what percentage of out of state players make up your roster compared to those teams. It's really not that close.

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 02:05 AM
lol, if you're fighting for independence you usually don’t consider yourself a member of the army that’s trying to control you. :rolleyes

But I don't know... maybe that's how they do things in Oklahoma.

and OU's roster is mostly players for Texas. USC has players mostly from California and UF has players mostly from Florida. Do the math and see just what percentage of out of state players make up your roster compared to those teams. It's really not that close.

They were Mexicans from Mexico=Mexicans

Anyway OU brings players in from all over the country there is nothing wrong with that.

I have never said the state of Oklahoma was a hot bed for football talent we have our fair share but yes most of the players come from Texas and some from fl (just signed a rb from there yesterday) and some from ca and many states in between.

Right now on the roster there are kids from 19 different states

With 43 or so from Texas.

So your point is we come into your state and take your players I don’t see how that’s a problem for OU

stretch
07-01-2009, 08:32 AM
lol ou

lol shitty football players in oklahoma

lol needs to come to texas to find football players

lol ou

lol crybaby fans

Spursfan092120
07-01-2009, 11:36 AM
ttu is the sixth best team in the conf this year if thats what you wanna hang your hat on go for it buddy.
Damn..I didn't know the season was over. Hell..I didn't know it even started...

Spursfan092120
07-01-2009, 11:37 AM
So cute that OU fan is going on and on trying to convince himself that his team is going to beat UT...

Kermit
07-01-2009, 02:21 PM
It's not like Kindle held a screwdriver to his girlfriends neck or anything...

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 04:59 PM
Damn..I didn't know the season was over. Hell..I didn't know it even started...

know your football dumb ass

in the south

OU
OsU
and
ut

all better that ttu even teck fan will tell you that

from the north
nu
ku

are better than teck so yeah that puts them at 6th best team in the big 12

DMX7
07-01-2009, 06:18 PM
teck? Have you given up the whole grammar thing?

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 08:50 PM
teck? Have you given up the whole grammar thing?

honestly when ever i am posting on here i am at work or up late at night feeding my baby so i am not worried about grammar.

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 08:51 PM
It's not like Kindle held a screwdriver to his girlfriends neck or anything...

that guy did that before he ever made it to Norman and because of it he will never make it to Norman.

Spursfan092120
07-01-2009, 08:57 PM
know your football dumb ass

in the south

OU
OsU
and
ut

all better that ttu even teck fan will tell you that

from the north
nu
ku

are better than teck so yeah that puts them at 6th best team in the big 12
You are the biggest homer I have ever seen. Tech is there every year..just because you don't like them doesn't mean they suck. I know a lot more about football than you, my friend. I guarantee it. The sports talk radio show I used to host could tell you that. With Leach at the healm, and his system, Tech is always ready to play. If any team's secondary is not in order, Taylor Potts will take advantage under Leach's offense. And you better stop underestimating Baylor...they have the defense to take out OU's offense.

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 09:56 PM
You are the biggest homer I have ever seen. Tech is there every year..just because you don't like them doesn't mean they suck. I know a lot more about football than you, my friend. I guarantee it. The sports talk radio show I used to host could tell you that. With Leach at the healm, and his system, Tech is always ready to play. If any team's secondary is not in order, Taylor Potts will take advantage under Leach's offense. And you better stop underestimating Baylor...they have the defense to take out OU's offense.

Baylor is not going to get ou this year that game is in Norman.

tech will be 8-4 or 7-5 which puts them 6th in the big 12.

and just because you say you hosted a sports talk show doesn't mean shit

Chris duel host a sports show and my 4 year old daughter knows more about sports than him.

as for me being a homer fuck yes I'm a homer and so are you fucker.

Kermit
07-01-2009, 10:43 PM
That Kindle. At least he didn't go upside his good friend's head with a baseball bat. And then get a medical hardship. And then get to be a team captain. Good times.

samikeyp
07-01-2009, 10:54 PM
Dumbass.

Spursfan092120
07-02-2009, 01:50 AM
Baylor is not going to get ou this year that game is in Norman.

tech will be 8-4 or 7-5 which puts them 6th in the big 12.

and just because you say you hosted a sports talk show doesn't mean shit

Chris duel host a sports show and my 4 year old daughter knows more about sports than him.

as for me being a homer fuck yes I'm a homer and so are you fucker.
I am a fan...not a homer...when I say Texas is going to beat OU, I say that as a fan, not a homer. And don't give me this "I know what record Tech is going to have and what record everyone else is going to have" bullshit. That's the beauty of college football. You never know what's going to happen. Just smile and nod..you have no idea what you're talking about.

pkbpkb81
07-02-2009, 02:48 AM
I am a fan...not a homer...when I say Texas is going to beat OU, I say that as a fan, not a homer. And don't give me this "I know what record Tech is going to have and what record everyone else is going to have" bullshit. That's the beauty of college football. You never know what's going to happen. Just smile and nod..you have no idea what you're talking about.

right then tell me know it all where will ttu end up in the big 12 south

you don't know shit

Spursfan092120
07-02-2009, 11:22 AM
right then tell me know it all where will ttu end up in the big 12 south

you don't know shit
LMAO...NO ONE can tell you where TTU will end up...just like no one can tell you where UT or OU will end up, and you're a complete and total idiot if you think you can. We haven't even started the season yet...Bradford or McCoy could get knocked out for the season and both of our teams could be screwed. Why don't you wait till we start the season before you start to tell me what record a team is going to have and where they're going to end up, m'kay pumpkin?