PDA

View Full Version : What has Finley done with his 127 million?

Fabbs
06-30-2009, 09:22 AM
others?

loveforthegame
06-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Another thread bashing Finley?

Shocking.

Muser
06-30-2009, 10:27 AM
Shit's gettin' old.

Marcus Bryant
06-30-2009, 10:33 AM
Enough. Yeah, I don't want Finley playing 30 minutes a night next season, but how'd your ass feel about him when he joined the Spurs?

But, I shouldn't be surprised. Spurs fans know nothing other than running players down when they outlive their usefulness in SA. Finley's been nothing but professional in SA and dedicated to winning.

And some of you think you're being funny but the shit's lame and old.

D-ROB 50
06-30-2009, 10:38 AM
Wow, I bet you loved him when he hit that three against the hornets at the end of the season.

spurspokesman
06-30-2009, 10:40 AM
Enough. Yeah, I don't want Finley playing 30 minutes a night next season, but how'd your ass feel about him when he joined the Spurs?

But, I shouldn't be surprised. Spurs fans know nothing other than running players down when they outlive their usefulness in SA. Finley's been nothing but professional in SA and dedicated to winning.

Good assesment. He will be better for us this year as long as he plays spot minutes. With RJ here i'm sure this will be the case. He is now A serviceable vet that can get it done down the stretch. And he wont be tired from playing to many minutes and i hope he finds a bit more footwork cause he got reamed this year from opposing sf as we all know:wow

Fabbs
06-30-2009, 10:44 AM
I didn't really want him. What i feared would happen has become 10 fold fact. Thanks for the 2007 performance and now scoot.

Finley's been nothing but professional in SA and dedicated to winning.
If he was truly a team player he would have stopped stealing minutes a long time ago and asked Poop not to overplay him.

Anyways, you Fin Defenders trying to Thought Police the board is what's lame and old. Go to a Fin Worship thread, leave this one okay?

Muser
06-30-2009, 10:53 AM
Lol @ Fin stealing minutes on purpose

Marcus Bryant
06-30-2009, 11:06 AM
I didn't really want him. What i feared would happen has become 10 fold fact. Thanks for the 2007 performance and now scoot.

What, exactly? That he's destined to play behind Ginobili and Jefferson? Oh, the motherfucking horror.

If he was truly a team player he would have stopped stealing minutes a long time ago and asked Poop not to overplay him.

"Poop"? Ah, that takes me back. You were probably bent when he ran Hill out of town.

Anyways, you Fin Defenders trying to Thought Police the board is what's lame and old. Go to a Fin Worship thread, leave this one okay?

I don't worship him. I'd prefer he not exercise the option. And I'll post in any motherfucking thread I feel like posting in, including a lame motherfucking one like this to tell you what a lame fucking "joke" you made.

gaKNOW!blee
06-30-2009, 11:07 AM

How the fuck do you have a million posts?

Fabbs
06-30-2009, 11:23 AM
Lol @ Fin stealing minutes on purpose
And the rest of us crying over his 4-8 record in the playoffs vs the Mavs.
The team that paid him $20 million to leave and then went on to the Finals without him.

TheManFromAcme
06-30-2009, 12:23 PM
How the fuck do you (Marcus Bryant) have a million posts?

No kidding. :wow

How did he do that? Mods, is it possible?

Leetonidas
06-30-2009, 12:28 PM
MB has his own forum where he just posts endlessly to boost his post count. Duh.

lefty
06-30-2009, 12:35 PM
Wow, I bet you loved him when he hit that three against the hornets at the end of the season.
Oh, wow, OMG, that was a title clincher.

Groundbreaking

dirk4mvp
06-30-2009, 12:38 PM
I'd take Finley over everybody named Devan George on the Mavs right now.

manufan10
06-30-2009, 01:26 PM
wow, i bet you loved him when he hit that three against the hornets at the end of the season.

+1

dirk4mvp
06-30-2009, 01:27 PM
Wasn't it Finley who hit the shot against the Kings clearly after the shot clock went off. You should keep him if he does stuff like that.

Thompson
06-30-2009, 06:22 PM
Finley's actually hit a lot of clutch shots (Duncan's 3 in overtime wouldn't have been possible if Finley hadn't sent the game to overtime, and that's only one of many). He changed his diet and lost weight so he could be a better player last year. As long as he's not playing major minutes (we need Jefferson to get most of them and then the younger guys to make them comfortable in the rotation), I don't mind him as a backup.