PDA

View Full Version : Spurs rigged to stick it to the league again

spurspokesman
06-30-2009, 11:09 AM
With all the hoopla going on with star players being jammed together and everybody in the basketball world starting to feed in to the hype assuming that cleveland will win with shaq coming over and orlando will win with carter coming over and all the FA's wanting to join these teams on top of it the spurs are in position to once again win with the RIGHT group rather than the BEST group. If sheed and the other big names wanna go roll with the celebrities, let them. The spurs will once again find A way to win it all with A little less(Cause we only need A big to rebound and defend). We have plenty of scoring and more toughness with blair. And in my opinion the player the spurs are after might be one already sitting on there roster.And I truly believe that this player will be motivated to impress and get better defensively. Cant wait to see the league and players that passed on us when they realize the spurs have reached the mountain top once more and not the star studded hype mobiles this off season has produced. Either way im confident in the FO. They have already made me A believer.:flag:

Indazone
06-30-2009, 11:14 AM
37-38 yr old Shaq is prime for getting hurt. He won't have those Sun's miracle workers anymore in that POS organization that is the Cavs.

Solid D
06-30-2009, 11:16 AM
Nice use of the red-flag word "rigged" in your title. Your use of the English language is a bit challenging to my eyes but nobody is perfect.

D-ROB 50
06-30-2009, 11:34 AM
"ribbed"

angelbelow
06-30-2009, 11:41 AM
true, very poor choice of words.

sananspursfan21
06-30-2009, 12:21 PM
hope so :)

rayray2k8
06-30-2009, 12:37 PM
How about "spurs almost set to take on league"?
If you're gonna make threads like these, then don't start anymore threads.

lefty
06-30-2009, 12:39 PM
The RJ trade is still the best to date.

SHaq is done

Orlando gave up too much for a quitter, and they might lose Hedo in the process

Halberto
06-30-2009, 01:25 PM
I'm a little confused why you chose to capitalize "a" :wtf

manufan10
06-30-2009, 01:50 PM

You sure are Mr. Negativity, aren't you?

spurspokesman
06-30-2009, 02:19 PM
Nice use of the red-flag word "rigged" in your title. Your use of the English language is a bit challenging to my eyes but nobody is perfect.

I agree. Everyone is not as good as you are solid. Actually i'm pretty good with english and did very well at it in school. But when i'm blogging I lose my smarts A bit. Is this A little better my friend.:lmao

spurspokesman
06-30-2009, 02:20 PM
The RJ trade is still the best to date.

SHaq is done

Orlando gave up too much for a quitter, and they might lose Hedo in the process

My point exactly.

spurspokesman
06-30-2009, 02:22 PM
Is this english class or a msg board? Who cares?

He got his point across and I am with him 100%.

:toast And thought it was knowledge of our spurs that counted. :lol

ShoogarBear
06-30-2009, 02:25 PM

How about
"Spurs robbed to stick it to the league again"

spurspokesman
06-30-2009, 02:26 PM
:sleep I respect you even though I dont know you but if you don't agree, move on. Your simple words just don't move me by the way.:hat

ambchang
06-30-2009, 02:27 PM
The Spurs are one of the favourites for next year in the eyes of many along with the Lakers, Magic, Celtics and Cavs. Quit the fake underdog complex.

buttsR4rebounding
06-30-2009, 02:49 PM
37-38 yr old Shaq is prime for getting hurt. He won't have those Sun's miracle workers anymore in that POS organization that is the Cavs.

In Cleveland he has to watch out for a season ending staph infection...

VivaPopovich
06-30-2009, 03:56 PM
if we cant land rasheed its not big deal really

with duncan, gooden, mahinmi, blair, gist, we might have a bit of a big man log jam