PDA

View Full Version : kori or timvp

stretch
06-30-2009, 12:55 PM
i cant get on spurstalk on my phone (samsung impression). i can access basically every website except spurstalk. anything in the works for this?

Frenzy
06-30-2009, 12:56 PM
addicted huh..

Kori Ellis
06-30-2009, 12:57 PM
I don't really know about the mobile options for SpursTalk (other than they are in the pulldown menu at the bottom). But you can send a PM to Slomo and I'm sure he'll answer if you are nice about it :)

lefty
06-30-2009, 12:57 PM
THere is thread about this in the "Geek Zone" subforum

stretch
06-30-2009, 12:59 PM
THere is thread about this in the "Geek Zone" subforum

you are supposed to be banned

lefty
06-30-2009, 01:12 PM
you are supposed to be banned
Butthurt ? :lol

I. Hustle
06-30-2009, 01:26 PM
Is your pr0n still coming through though?

BlackSwordsMan
06-30-2009, 01:36 PM
I love samsung impression

Slomo
06-30-2009, 02:10 PM
I'm browsing the forum all the time using my itouch, N96 and BB Bold.

So if you're having a problem I would need a little more information. What happen when you type in the url? Blank screen? error msg? Do you know which browser is in your phone?

stretch
06-30-2009, 02:25 PM

So if you're having a problem I would need a little more information. What happen when you type in the url? Blank screen? error msg? Do you know which browser is in your phone?

Whatever browser comes with a Samsung Impression is what I use.

It just says "The Requested Page can not be displayed"

lefty
06-30-2009, 02:26 PM

Out of curiosity, why did you get the Itouch instead of the Iphone?
Because you were already on a contract when you got the BB?

Viva Las Espuelas
06-30-2009, 02:33 PM

It just says "The Requested Page can not be displayed"
try Skyfire

TDMVPDPOY
06-30-2009, 03:09 PM
must be the aids

Slomo
06-30-2009, 03:20 PM
Out of curiosity, why did you get the Itouch instead of the Iphone?
Because you were already on a contract when you got the BB?

I love the iPhone GUI but the worst part of the iphone is the phone part.

Typing on the Bold is faster and easier than on the iphone touch screen (that's true for the Storm too).

Not enough memory on the iphone for my music and videos

But mainly because I'm paranoid. I'm on the road most of the time and I need a reliable phone (N96) and to have access to my 5 most important e-mail accounts (BB - nothing on the market matches the functionality of the BB push e-mail system. And don't get me started on data roaming charges if I used a conventional e-mail retrieval device) and I like to listen to music without worrying about the fact that my music listening will deplete my phone battery to the point I won't have a phone anymore. I demand a battery autonomy of 3 days from my phone.

Of course in addition to those three I won't leave home without an e-book reader :lol

Slomo
06-30-2009, 03:22 PM

And you don't know which that is?

Weird error. Any chance you could download and install a different browser and check if you ger the same error?

I don't have access to a Impression so I can't test it for you.

lefty
06-30-2009, 03:25 PM
I love the iPhone GUI but the worst part of the iphone is the phone part.

Typing on the Bold is faster and easier than on the iphone touch screen (that's true for the Storm too).

Not enough memory on the iphone for my music and videos

But mostly because I'm paranoid. I'm on the road most of the time and I need a reliable phone (N96) and to have access to my 5 most important e-mail accounts (BB - nothing on the market matches the functionality of the BB push e-mail system. And don't get me started on data roaming charges if I used a conventional e-mail retrieval device) and I like to listen to music without worrying about the fact that my music listening will deplete my phone battery to the point I won't have a phone anymore. I demand a battery autonomy of 3 days from my phone.

Of course in addition to those three I won't leave hoe without an e-book reader :lol

Makes sense :D

stretch
06-30-2009, 03:36 PM
And you don't know which that is?

NetFront Browser v3.5

Weird error. Any chance you could download and install a different browser and check if you ger the same error?

How do I go about doing that?

stretch
06-30-2009, 04:00 PM
k well i downloaded opera to it, but that browser sucked more dick than atrain. so im going to have to try something new.

Slomo
06-30-2009, 04:05 PM
k well i downloaded opera to it, but that browser sucked more dick than atrain. so im going to have to try something new.
:lol

Thanks for the helping :tu

Did Opera see ST?

stretch
06-30-2009, 04:06 PM
:lol

Thanks for the helping :tu

Did Opera see ST?

Yeah it did. But it didnt work well with my phone. It wasnt compatible with the keyboard, so it was a real pain in the ass to use.

ManuTP9
06-30-2009, 04:28 PM
spurstalk works great on t-mobile phones :king