PDA

View Full Version : Delahoya vs. Hopkins

SequSpur
09-15-2004, 12:32 AM
So....

Any of you all homers going to watch this fight?

We are.

:tyson

Jimcs50
09-15-2004, 12:35 AM
I will take Anthony Hopkins....he is one mean sick SOB, I mean, he will eat Oscar for lunch, him and a little Chianti and some Farver beans. :)

DuffMcCartney
09-15-2004, 12:42 AM
Oscar is a little bitch...come on...a singing career. Please....nobody can take him seriously anymore. I knew once he lost a fight he would be a nobody...and he is..the same thing happened to Prince Naseem Hamed.

Johnny Blaze 47
09-15-2004, 12:47 AM
We need to have a GTG for the fight!

SequSpur
09-15-2004, 01:09 AM
Oscar is a little bitch...come on...a singing career. Please....nobody can take him seriously anymore. I knew once he lost a fight he would be a nobody...and he is..the same thing happened to Prince Naseem Hamed.

Obviously, you know nothing about boxing...............

Oscar Delahoya has been the second best draw to boxing in the last 10 years. Only Tyson fights draw more money.

Prince Naseem was a one hit wonder. No comparison.

Delaholto has had the championship belt in damn near every weight category. Dude has challenged everyone and hasn't backed down.

He probably will get earspanked by hopkins.

Jim, who in the hell is Anthony? Dude it is Bernard Hopkins.

DuffMcCartney
09-15-2004, 01:15 AM

It's a joke dumbass.

Jimcs50
09-15-2004, 09:57 AM

Sequ, I guess I have to splain something to you Lucy. Anthony Hopkins is Hannibal Lector from Silence of the Lambs and Hannibal fame....Chianti? Farver beans? You do not remember??? Oh well...I thought it was rather glib and witty anyway. :)

Jimcs50
09-16-2004, 12:54 PM
Does anyone think Oscar can win this fight fair and square?

bigzak25
09-16-2004, 01:13 PM
fair and square being the keywords....Hopkins won't be the first brutha to be jobbed. He better knock Delahoya's ass out and leave no doubt....