PDA

View Full Version : Big man destination predictions:

bless1187
06-30-2009, 06:58 PM
Z. Pachulia: Atl: they got no big man depth behind A. Horford and the most likely chance that Hawks find a way to keep him.

G. Davis: Bos: after his big performance this playoff, i expect Celtics to do every thing they could to keep him as a backup to K. Garnett.

L. Powe: Bos: a horrible time to have an injury, expect him to stay with Celtics and try to play his way to a bigger contract.

A. Varejao: Cle: most likely staying with Cavs since he a important ingredient to their team and L. James loves him on the team.

B. Bass: Not Dal: i don't see him returning to the Mavs, the most likely destination for him is whatever team that would pay him the most, and it doesn't look like Dal is that team.

C. Andersen: Den: it doesn't look like C. Andersen is going to command anything over the MLE, so i definitely see C. Andersen resigning with the Nuggets.

A. McDyess: San: he's not on the top of my list, but i just have the gut feeling that we are going to sign A. McDyess, and we have gone after him in the past.

R. Wallace: Cle: i see him signing with the Cavs to play with L. James and Shaq; i can't really see him signing with what he quoted as the "SWEETHEART TEAM OF THE NBA" in Spurs.

C. Villanueva: Det: the only team that can is in need of a PF and could offer him more than the MLE.

M. Gortat: Nyk: the Knicks are said to be very interested, and is reported to be willing to pay the full MLE for him.

D. Gooden: Wiz: re-united with his good friend D. Stevenson, and he could possibly be the starting C for them.

timvp
06-30-2009, 07:01 PM
Another thread?

Pucho!!!
06-30-2009, 07:11 PM
Y would Sheed wanna play on a team with 2 players with bigger egos than his?