PDA

View Full Version : Express-News column on Mike Taylor's hating on Michael Jackson the day he died

Skeeter Swift
06-30-2009, 08:32 PM
Radio host irks Jackson fans

Jeanne Jakle, San Antonio Express-News

July 1, 2009

Radio pundits love to make their mark, and spewing anger and vitriol is one way to get some craved attention.

However, local sports talk host Mike Taylor may have gone way over the line of decency and taste when he laid into Michael Jackson on the very afternoon the pop icon died.

In fact, e-mailer Carlos Rodriguez vowed never to listen to KTKR Ticket 760 AM as long as Taylor remained on the air.

"He said . . . may he (Jackson) burn in hell, he was a pedophile," Rodriguez wrote of comments made by the "Sports Talk San Antonio" host. Jackson was never convicted of child molestation, as Rodriguez pointed out, "but in Mike's court, he was. Again, if you didn't hear it live at the time, the tone in his voice was crazy."

People protested through calls and texts, but Taylor just got worse, took it to another level, Rodriguez recalled.

Told of the e-mail, Taylor confirmed what Rodriguez heard. Saying he was a big fan of Jackson's music in the '80s, even saw Jackson perform in Texas Stadium, he added: "I was soured on the guy" when the child molestation charges hit. "There was too much smoke around him."

Didn't he agree he acted insensitively considering Jackson had just died? Taylor said; "I don't think so," adding: "If it were the mayor of the city who died, that would be different." But Jackson transcended the rules. "The fact that he was so big," Taylor reasoned, made him fair game.

As for how people reacted, Taylor said some agreed with him, others wanted him fired. "My mom even got pissed at me."

I can't say I blame her. It's understandable that if Taylor didn't like Jackson, he'd want to say why on the air, to balance the all-out love being expressed for the iconic performer.

There are sensitive ways of accomplishing this, however, and announcing Jackson should "burn in hell" isn't one of them.

CubanSucks
06-30-2009, 08:37 PM
It's a good thing South Park is in between seasons right now or else they would be all over this no doubt.

Laker Lanny
06-30-2009, 08:50 PM
Hes a Dallas Maverick fan he has an excuse to act that way, besides Nate Lundy likes him he will never get fired!

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 08:56 PM
he is right

also he wont get fired because he kicks espn radio's ass all up and down the air waves to the point where espn has to lie to try and jeep people from changing the channel.

mouse like when your boy jason said the cw final wasent on the radio anywhere in town but it came on after mike's show lol

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 09:00 PM
also stsa with mike and jb is the best sports show sa as ever had

(I know that isent saying much cause it's all been crap until now)

mookie2001
06-30-2009, 09:13 PM
mike taylor is a carpetbagging chode from arlington and his show sucks and so do the cowgirls but im with taylor and pkp

people get offended because they think of MJ as a friend or family, as if they had a personal relationship with the guy, like this their chance to celebrate his death/life

again i bet zero people on spurstalk sleep with little kids that arent their own, and zero would get away with it if they did

taylor sucks though he talks about romo and jerry jones twice as much as the spurs

pkbpkb81
06-30-2009, 09:15 PM
mike taylor is a carpetbagging chode from arlington and his show sucks and so do the cowgirls but im with taylor and pkp

people get offended because they think of MJ as a friend or family, as if they had a personal relationship with the guy, like this their chance to celebrate his death/life

again i bet zero people on spurstalk sleep with little kids that arent their own, and zero would get away with it if they did

taylor sucks though he talks about romo and jerry jones twice as much as the spurs

he dose talk about the cowboys to much but so do the guys at the zone

EricB
06-30-2009, 11:13 PM
Jackson settled a civil suit with the boy's family that brought the charges.

Case closed.

DynastyBuilder
06-30-2009, 11:43 PM
tit-for-tat. He was bagging on the EN/mySA about the blog rumors of Sheed at the airport (http://blogs.mysanantonio.com/weblogs/spursworld/2009/06/looking-for-rasheed-wallace.html) (and rightfully so IMO).

MavTalker
07-01-2009, 07:01 AM
also stsa with mike and jb is the best sports show sa as ever had

Only one way to go up when your down. Put Mike on 1250 and Duel on 760 and then lets see who gets ratings. The Ticket already had a following, many don't know about 1250 AM. And didn't The Zone win some sort of Critics award?

(I know that isent saying much cause it's all been crap until now)

Face it! when Johnny Bottom-line died he took SA sports with him.

Gervin44Silas13
07-01-2009, 07:48 AM
Lets get the facts here.....

WOAI and Ticket is pretty much Republican Radio.

The hosts are underground racist bastards what do you expect.

Jim Bob (a fat fuck who plays with himself and can't get a date with girls and only guys) throws his racist overtones on hispanics everytime and Taylor keeps feeding him to say shit.

With the whole MJ thing, I can understand how he poked fun at him with all the crap Jacko put himself in, and of course was found innocent. EEEEEERRRRRRRRR Paid his way out of jail time not once but twice.

Jacko in society has been what Jim Morrison said in an interview in 1970 when he compared himself to Victor Van Srohien as "the man you love to hate".

It is what it is.... but what if someone told Mike Taylor "I hope your kids burn in hell!!!!!" He'd go apeshit Dosen't sound good huh....Mike?

Sure weve heard every classic Jacko joke, but at least show a little respect on the air you Imus wannabe D-bags, because it's not all white power in Dallas.... umm I mean San Antonio.

P.S.: Bigotry Sucks!

Don Imus
07-01-2009, 07:51 AM
Even I showed some respect for that nappy headed pedophile, errrr..entertainer.

Gervin44Silas13
07-01-2009, 08:04 AM
Even I showed some respect for that nappy headed pedophile, errrr..entertainer.

hey Don you just moved up a notch in respectabilty.....

NOT!!!!!!

Soul_Patch
07-01-2009, 08:06 AM
I always thought their "celebrity death" bit was in pretty poor taste. The dude is somewhat entertaining, but go's way over the line occasionally.

Laker Lanny
07-01-2009, 08:09 AM

Jim Bob (a fat fuck who plays with himself and can't get a date with girls and only guys) throws his racist overtones on hispanics everytime and Taylor keeps feeding him to say shit.

With the whole MJ thing, I can understand how he poked fun at him with all the crap Jacko put himself in, and of course was found innocent. EEEEEERRRRRRRRR Paid his way out of jail time not once but twice.

Jacko in society has been what Jim Morrison said in an interview in 1970 when he compared himself to Victor Van Srohien as "the man you love to hate".

It is what it is.... but what if someone told Mike Taylor "I hope your kids burn in hell!!!!!" He'd go apeshit Dosen't sound good huh....Mike?

Sure weve heard every classic Jacko joke, but at least show a little respect on the air you Imus wannabe D-bags, because it's not all white power in Dallas.... umm I mean San Antonio.

This man gets it! ^

Rush Limpballs
07-01-2009, 08:11 AM

Stop whining!! :rolleyes

Gervin44Silas13
07-01-2009, 08:12 AM
This man gets it! ^

Thank Ya Thank Ya Very much!!!

Gervin44Silas13
07-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Stop whining!! :rolleyes

With a username like Rush.... yeah you would hate people of color not to say anything.

french bread
07-01-2009, 08:18 AM

This man does not loaf around!

ZombieMichaelJackson
07-01-2009, 08:27 AM
Mike Taylor can kiss my white ass.

Steve Perry
07-01-2009, 08:33 AM
His wheel in the sky keeps on turning!

tonylongoriafan
07-01-2009, 08:40 AM
His wheel in the sky keeps on turning!

damn, i miss the topic wheel!

Dark Gable
07-01-2009, 08:42 AM
Who is Mike Taylor?

bus driver
07-01-2009, 08:42 AM
if MJ didnt want people to think of him as a pedophile, then he shouldnt have kids spending the night at his house and then paying them off.

i thought the bit was funny, but then again i am not an MJ fan nor do i make fun of MJ.

Gervin44Silas13
07-01-2009, 09:08 AM
damn, i miss the topic wheel!

That was the Shittiest Segment in the history of Sports Radio
Don Harris and his fucking ego....and Walter Pasacrita's sorry ass East Coast takes while lisping and and spitting into the mike.

Thank God those two are off the air......

Memba the Allen Iverson skit they did in 2005????

That's the reason their racist asses are off the air!

tonylongoriafan
07-01-2009, 09:46 AM
Don Harris and his fucking ego....and Walter Pasacrita's sorry ass East Coast takes while lisping and and spitting into the mike.

that allen iverson shit was funny!

best topic wheel topic ever: real reason tony parker was sick and couldn't play in 2003 game 6 of the west. conf. semis. vs. dallas...he ate a little mexican the night before

S_A_Longhorn
07-01-2009, 12:27 PM
Thankfully I stopped listening to him over 2 years ago.

But this isn't surprising from him. He doesn't like Rudy Fernandez of the Trailblazers, calls him a "d-bag" b/c of the Spainsh Team slanty eye photo. So therefore, he is all for Rudy being taken out by Ariza in the regular season. Never thought I would actually see someone in the media actually cheering for someone when they got hurt.

I can't lost anymore respect for Taylor after this crap. But using his ridiculous logic, I hope Taylor "burns in hell" too.

S_A_Longhorn
07-01-2009, 12:30 PM

You know that was Walter & Vexler, right? Not Don "I'm embarrassed & distancing" Harris. And the producer was sacked immediately.

The Ticket 760 only cared about losing the Pop Show, not their racists skits.

SonOfAGun
07-01-2009, 12:42 PM
butthurt san antonio

rjv
07-01-2009, 01:01 PM
taylor is a redneck who probably wanted to be the next jeff foxworth, failed and then landed a gig as a supposed "sports radio" guy. his humor is high school humor as well.

Lackluster
07-01-2009, 01:09 PM
kinda off topic, well completely off topic, but what's the deal with the ticket's commercial/traffic/weather report breaks?

it goes to that bass guitar riff for the traffic/weather and then it often continues into the next 2 or 3 commercials. if i was spending big money to advertise on that station and my commercials were constantly overlapped with that traffic report music i'd be pissed!

been like that for years i think. :blah

Taco
07-01-2009, 01:50 PM
http://www.ticket760.com/main.html

Today on STSA...
Taylor is out sick, but Andy, Peter, and Dawn Murphy will man the for today and we will continue to discuss the Spurs' doings in Free Agency and cover this team like they're meant to be covered.

:wakeup

EricB
07-01-2009, 02:10 PM
Those three together would make a great drive time show.

What would be even better, is that 9 to 12 slot.

Anything earlier or later and I lose interest.

mouse
07-01-2009, 08:03 PM
Is Mikey P going to be (alone) with Andy, or is it going to be like today where they had the runner up on the show with Andy and Peter and the vato could barely get a word in.

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 08:35 PM
[QUOTE=MavTalker;3510398]Only one way to go up when your down. Put Mike on 1250 and Duel on 760 and then lets see who gets ratings. The Ticket already had a following, many don't know about 1250 AM. And didn't The Zone win some sort of Critics award?

what were Duel's ratings like on 1200 or 550

couldn't have been that good since they both fired his ass

pkbpkb81
07-01-2009, 08:42 PM

why bring mike's kids into it damn your fucked up.

but you can get away with it cause you some faceless fuck on the internet.

mouse
07-01-2009, 09:03 PM
what were Duel's ratings like on 1200 or 550

couldn't have been that good since they both fired his ass

If ratings were the only reason peopel got fired then why did the Don and Wally stay working so long? And didn't Bill O'Relly and Rush Limburger get fired from a few jobs, look at them now.

Simmie Hill
07-01-2009, 10:10 PM
Mike Taylor and his retarded, pathetic fat sidekick have the worst show in San Antonio radio history.

And let's cut to the quick here: these two morons are apparent racist haters. Listen closely and you will hear their contempt for African-Americans and Latinos. Not a good mix in a city as diverse as San Antonio.

If Toby Keith had died of cardiac arrest, these two rednecks would have been singing his praises.

mookie2001
07-01-2009, 10:14 PM
i dont think theyre rednecks but they are dumb as shit

and i guess they can get away with all the hispanic shit they do because jimbob looks half hispanic, from what they say

the most annoying thing is taylors always acting old and from a different generation and he doesnt understand the kids nowadays and hes grew up in a different time
i think hes like 34 wow

and jimbob talks about joe montana and magic johnson and old cowgirls shit and that dudes like 24

theyre a couple of fakes

Simmie Hill
07-01-2009, 10:38 PM
theyre a couple of fakes

Mookie,

I think you just crystalized it: Mike Taylor and Rim Job are FAKES.

Say what you will about Jeff Vexler, Walter Pasacrita and The Thompson Brothers. They were REAL. Love 'em or Hate 'em, they were who they ARE.

Not lying fakes. Taylor came in here proclaiming he was a Mavericks fan. The listeners piled on his ass, and like a little girl he reversed his position to say he is now a Spurs fan.

He also attacked every local sportscaster: Don Harris, David Chancellor (who at the time were on the same payroll), Joe Reinagel, Greg Simmons and Larry Ramirez. He said they were garbage and could not compare to the sportscasters in his beloved Dallas.

F**k Mike Taylor

F**k Rim Job Bras-heel

They are liars, they are fakes, they are racists.

davi78239
07-01-2009, 11:03 PM
Yea, all the cowboy talk really gets annoying. Can't wait for the coming weeks to hear his cowgirl orgasm. It was actually refreshing to hear the Thompson bro, Don, and whoever else that was today aside from his ass. They actually talked spurs and didn't have to force the issue like Mike does. You know what else gets annoying?? When he says, "oh, nothing to talk. How about we talk some cowboys? When all else fails, cowboys" Then he gets pissed off when people mention the fact that SA would like their own NFL team and he says that we already have one (Cowboys). I can't stand that prick most of the time! I miss the old days with Vex, Walter, and Don Harris, regardless of what the ratings were. Duel's okay. Only thing about them is when they go on their little rant about the "hot" news casters and that's all they'll talk about for a good while or go way off topic and don't even get to sports until like 20 minutes into the damn show. There's my venting for today.

Trainwreck2100
07-02-2009, 02:30 AM
So Taylor's out sick, but Jim Bob gets the day off as well? I hope they don't make it count against their sick days

pkbpkb81
07-02-2009, 02:54 AM
If ratings were the only reason peopel got fired then why did the Don and Wally stay working so long? And didn't Bill O'Relly and Rush Limburger get fired from a few jobs, look at them now.

your boy chris has been on almost every station in town

it's not working out for him

mouse
07-02-2009, 03:06 AM
What is so hard to figure out?.....................Any program director or Talk show host would read the blogs and forums for the last 10 years they would have this shit figured out by now.

The radio hosts needs to leave the egos at the door and stop acting like the callers and listeners are lucky to the few worthy individuals to be able to hear your great wisdom.

First off...don't treat the listeners like they are sheep. They already know about Gumba's Pizza and triple AAA AUGER Plumbing. Stop acting like these companies that pay to be on your show are the best things since the www. Enough already! Just say they are good stop acting like you just called them last week to unstop your toilets and they were so fast and courteous! You notice how every talk show host in this city has to call AAA AUGER Plumbing once a month? And enough with how good Gumba's pizza is!

The average radio listener is going to order Papa Johns or they already have a frozen pizza from HEB in the oven. I once went to Gumba's Pizza and I mentioned Walter like he said on the radio and they were like "who's Walter?" I felt like a fool.

At least I can honestly say I never took one drink from Body Solutions. Charlie and Chris acted like that shit cured cancer the way they pimped that shit over the airwaves every 30 minutes.

Second: Stop with the good cop bad cop radio routine! That shit is played out. I am so tired on one talk show host loves Kobe the other thinks hes a fag. And thus we have to hear to homos going at it for an hour..."Oh come on Peter you really wouldn't want Kobe as a Spur?" Are you serous Andy that sorry Rapist will never be a spur as long as I am a fan!" "what about Bret Farve? The Cowboys can use him Jim Bob! Oh come on Mike Bret farve is past his prime!" "Lets let the callers decide...Do you think Farve should be a Cowboy call 736-(760 or text in the words Yes if you use sprint just dial 1897 and press 2 if you think Bret farve is washed up or Press 1 if he could help the Cowboys" and the shit goes on like that for hours.

Third: Stop making the callers wait on hold. these people took the time to not only listen to your sorry ass show they are calling in? Some of these people have jobs or cell phones that charge by the minutes. I am so tired of hearing "when we come back we will talk more about Tiger Woods...Steve,south side Mike, and Dale the cab driver we see you on hold we will take your calls in the next segment...(cut to 8 minutes later after a few Plumbing commercials) "ok we are back and will get to your calls but first lets talk about this Bruce Bowen deal is he worth 5 million?" "well Andy here what I think.......(8 minutes later) ok lets go to the phones how about Dale the cab driver he's been on hold for 2 hours lets go to him...Hello Dale what's on your mind?....(pause and dial tone...) "ok we lost Dale lets go to Janet on line 4 Hi Janet! how do you feel about Bruce Bowen leaving the spurs? " "hello Peter I wanted to respond to the Bret Farve situation you guys were talking about 2 hours ago...." "You see______I____Thi......"

Oh oh!... looks like Janet's cell phone has a bad signal try calling back Janet with another phone..." well lets take a break, when we come back we will talk to Gilbert Dias a towel boy at the SBC center lets get his takes on this Bruce Bowen situation....Steve,Billy and Debra we see you there stick around we will get to your calls after this short break....."

Another thing: Stop acting like there is not another Sports show in San Antonio. It's so childish to hear the sports hosts in this city always reefer to the other station as..."well there is another station and they claim Bruce is going to be a spurs But we will wait before we say anything.. and stop acting like you can't say (SPURSTALK) you hear everyday "well i read on a Spurs site that....." what is the big deal about telling the listeners where you surf for info? Just like when someone gets fired the radio stations don't say anything they just want you to act like Walter,Jeff,and Jay Howard never existed.

Also: Stop using cheesy tactics to get people to visit your website..."hey Jason did you see Eva Longoria's camel toe? I posted the photos at our site, just log on and click on the babe of the day and don't forget to answer the daily question. Today's question is....Do you think the spurs should go back to the Taco Cabana colors?"

Posters on the www know already what websites suck, and they post at the sites they enjoy reading not a site that is there to sale them something or promote the station.

When the radio hosts in this city start treating the listeners like real people who are above the age of 21 and not like some horny 16 year old they may break new ground and actually become a decent talk show.

mouse
07-02-2009, 03:19 AM
your boy chris has been on almost every station in town

it's not working out for him

First off Chris is not my Boy. The man hates me and wouldn't even add me to the sports callers hall of fame. Second How did mike end up in San Antonio? he had to get fired. You act like one day he told the folks in Dallas I am leaving I want to go to a smaller market and act like I am a vato loco and get paid less to talk about the spurs even though I have always been a Mavericks fan.

radio and TV guys always bounce around it's not really something that is taboo to bring up, in fact every time Chris gets fired there is another radio show with open arms ready for him to come in so what does that say about him? Your just a Chris Duel hater the man could find a cure for Cancer and you would say" Yes but why did he take so long? and what about AIDs?"

One thing I can say about Duel is he took my advise and made sure the www was a huge part of the radio show, with tweeters,face book,and Emails the man's light bulb went off and that is why I tune in, I can make a photo shop photo of Tony Parker or Michale Jackson and they are commenting on it 3 minutes after I emailed it in, how many shows you know do that?

The bottom-line is the people today are hip to all the bullshit and radio seems to be stuck in the 90s

Gervin44Silas13
07-02-2009, 07:38 AM
why bring mike's kids into it damn your fucked up.

but you can get away with it cause you some faceless fuck on the internet.

Okay Since you like to suck Mike Taylor's dick so much...
"You can Burn in Hell with him"

The point is being a ethical and professional if you are on the radio you dumbass!

...and yes I AM A FACELESS FUCK on the Internet, so what are you gonna do about it cyberbully me......?????

In the words of Ozzie Guillen "Psssssssccccccctttt......please!"

mouse
07-02-2009, 07:48 AM
Okay Since you like to suck Mike Taylor's dick so much...

Are you saying there is some dick left over after Jim Bob gets done? :lmao

Dro210
07-02-2009, 07:51 AM
One thing I can say about Duel is he took my advise and made sure the www was a huge part of the radio show, with tweeters,face book,and Emails the man's light bulb went off and that is why I tune in, I can make a photo shop photo of Tony Parker or Michale Jackson and they are commenting on it 3 minutes after I emailed it in, how many shows you know do that?

The bottom-line is the people today are hip to all the bullshit and radio seems to be stuck in the 90s

I don't listen to the show, but this man speaks the truth right here, especially that last sentence. 100% truth.

Laker Lanny
07-02-2009, 08:01 AM
What is so hard to figure out?.....................Any program director or Talk show host would read the blogs and forums for the last 10 years they would have this shit figured out by now.

The radio hosts needs to leave the egos at the door and stop acting like the callers and listeners are lucky to the few worthy individuals to be able to hear your great wisdom.

First off...don't treat the listeners like they are sheep. They already know about Gumba's Pizza and triple AAA AUGER Plumbing. Stop acting like these companies that pay to be on your show are the best things since the www. Enough already! Just say they are good stop acting like you just called them last week to unstop your toilets and they were so fast and courteous! You notice how every talk show host in this city has to call AAA AUGER Plumbing once a month? And enough with how good Gumba's pizza is!

The average radio listener is going to order Papa Johns or they already have a frozen pizza from HEB in the oven. I once went to Gumba's Pizza and I mentioned Walter like he said on the radio and they were like "who's Walter?" I felt like a fool.

At least I can honestly say I never took one drink from Body Solutions. Charlie and Chris acted like that shit cured cancer the way they pimped that shit over the airwaves every 30 minutes.

Second: Stop with the good cop bad cop radio routine! That shit is played out. I am so tired on one talk show host loves Kobe the other thinks hes a fag. And thus we have to hear to homos going at it for an hour..."Oh come on Peter you really wouldn't want Kobe as a Spur?" Are you serous Andy that sorry Rapist will never be a spur as long as I am a fan!" "what about Bret Farve? The Cowboys can use him Jim Bob! Oh come on Mike Bret farve is past his prime!" "Lets let the callers decide...Do you think Farve should be a Cowboy call 736-(760 or text in the words Yes if you use sprint just dial 1897 and press 2 if you think Bret farve is washed up or Press 1 if he could help the Cowboys" and the shit goes on like that for hours.

Third: Stop making the callers wait on hold. these people took the time to not only listen to your sorry ass show they are calling in? Some of these people have jobs or cell phones that charge by the minutes. I am so tired of hearing "when we come back we will talk more about Tiger Woods...Steve,south side Mike, and Dale the cab driver we see you on hold we will take your calls in the next segment...(cut to 8 minutes later after a few Plumbing commercials) "ok we are back and will get to your calls but first lets talk about this Bruce Bowen deal is he worth 5 million?" "well Andy here what I think.......(8 minutes later) ok lets go to the phones how about Dale the cab driver he's been on hold for 2 hours lets go to him...Hello Dale what's on your mind?....(pause and dial tone...) "ok we lost Dale lets go to Janet on line 4 Hi Janet! how do you feel about Bruce Bowen leaving the spurs? " "hello Peter I wanted to respond to the Bret Farve situation you guys were talking about 2 hours ago...." "You see______I____Thi......"

Oh oh!... looks like Janet's cell phone has a bad signal try calling back Janet with another phone..." well lets take a break, when we come back we will talk to Gilbert Dias a towel boy at the SBC center lets get his takes on this Bruce Bowen situation....Steve,Billy and Debra we see you there stick around we will get to your calls after this short break....."

Another thing: Stop acting like there is not another Sports show in San Antonio. It's so childish to hear the sports hosts in this city always reefer to the other station as..."well there is another station and they claim Bruce is going to be a spurs But we will wait before we say anything.. and stop acting like you can't say (SPURSTALK) you hear everyday "well i read on a Spurs site that....." what is the big deal about telling the listeners where you surf for info? Just like when someone gets fired the radio stations don't say anything they just want you to act like Walter,Jeff,and Jay Howard never existed.

Also: Stop using cheesy tactics to get people to visit your website..."hey Jason did you see Eva Longoria's camel toe? I posted the photos at our site, just log on and click on the babe of the day and don't forget to answer the daily question. Today's question is....Do you think the spurs should go back to the Taco Cabana colors?"

Posters on the www know already what websites suck, and they post at the sites they enjoy reading not a site that is there to sale them something or promote the station.

When the radio hosts in this city start treating the listeners like real people who are above the age of 21 and not like some horny 16 year old they may break new ground and actually become a decent talk show.

http://media.podhoster.com/thatradio/images/bigstockphoto_hammer_striking_nail_w_sparks_333329 .jpg

Gervin44Silas13
07-02-2009, 08:09 AM
This is whats wrong..... with the Ticket 760 in it's history

Ego men...

Charlie Parker
Don Harris
Jay Howard

Racists

Mike Taylor
Jim Bob
Kyle and Boons

Totally Gay when he said "I digress"
Jeff Vexler

Eye Candy but didn't know shit about sports
Stacey "the Hooters Sports Chick"

Great takes but bitched and whined soooooo much
David Chancellor

Talks too much shit about Tiger even when he sucking balls on the course
Andy Evertt

Program Director jerk
The Gorilla (RIP) was an asshole cause when he went to FOX in CA.
He got rid of "The Tony Bruno Show"
That guy was a shitty program director, after Bruno was gone

Duel and Pasacrita .....well Duel is just all over the fucken place and Walter's takes didn't make any sense at times.

I say get new blood......and non biased takes give a team it props break down the leauge have callers give takes and take it from there...
fuck the program directors and the so called "informercials"

Gervin44Silas13
07-02-2009, 08:11 AM
Are you saying there is some dick left over after Jim Bob gets done? :lmao

That's a good one mouse!:lol

:depressed< Jim Bob would look like this

Laker Lanny
07-02-2009, 08:23 AM

Ego men...

Charlie Parker
Don Harris
Jay Howard

Racists

Mike Taylor
Jim Bob
Kyle and Boons

Jeff Vexler

David Chancellor

Andy Evertt

Program Director jerk

Duel and Pasacrita .....well Duel is just all over the fucken place and Walter's takes didn't make any sense at times.

I say get new blood......and non biased takes give a team it props break down the leauge have callers give takes and take it from there...

http://www.burning-pants.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/08/idea_bulb.jpg

pkbpkb81
07-02-2009, 10:44 AM
First off Chris is not my Boy. The man hates me and wouldn't even add me to the sports callers hall of fame. Second How did mike end up in San Antonio? he had to get fired. You act like one day he told the folks in Dallas I am leaving I want to go to a smaller market and act like I am a vato loco and get paid less to talk about the spurs even though I have always been a Mavericks fan.

radio and TV guys always bounce around it's not really something that is taboo to bring up, in fact every time Chris gets fired there is another radio show with open arms ready for him to come in so what does that say about him? Your just a Chris Duel hater the man could find a cure for Cancer and you would say" Yes but why did he take so long? and what about AIDs?"

that's fine but at least the ticket went and brought in someone new
the zone is like a ticket/woai/550 Reunion

pkbpkb81
07-02-2009, 10:45 AM

Ego men...

Charlie Parker
Don Harris
Jay Howard

Racists

Mike Taylor
Jim Bob
Kyle and Boons

Jeff Vexler

David Chancellor

Andy Evertt

Program Director jerk

you left out the grind

Gervin44Silas13
07-02-2009, 12:07 PM
you left out the grind

The Grind is okay they at least stick to sports...and not veer off into other crap.

slayermin
07-03-2009, 05:56 AM
If Taylor is the guy that calls Wade Phillips, Coach Yuck-Yuck, then I've heard his show, and it's made me laugh a few times. But I'm not gonna go out of my way to listen, but occasionally I tune in.

He isn't as bad as Harris and Pascarita, like someone else mentioned. Both those guys just don't have radio voices.

I wonder how hard it would be to do an internet radio show with all the great posters here at Spurstalk? I know someone who does a weekly show through another message board and it has a decent following, at least from the people that frequent his site. The posters here have way more knowledge and insight than your average caller.

antimvp
07-03-2009, 07:05 AM
funny how taylor is all of a sudden "out sick".......theese fuckers are trying to save the show. he fucked up and they know it.......waiting for the michael jackson stuff to blow over....lets not forget and twiiter/email that fuck to death about his racism when he gets back.

Biernutz
07-03-2009, 08:35 AM
I'm not a big Mike Taylor fan. I know he is from Dallas and I take that in. One thing for sure , Jeanne Jakle is a MORON and anyone who reads her stuff is brain dead.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 08:51 AM
HdR9-PIjDYI

Laker Lanny
07-03-2009, 09:01 AM
funny how taylor is all of a sudden "out sick".......theese fuckers are trying to save the show. he fucked up and they know it.......waiting for the michael jackson stuff to blow over...

A perfect example of how the radio stations treat the listeners like A 10 year old. We all know Mike Taylor fucked up and all of a sudden he misses two days of work due to Diarrhea? The bottom-line is we can bitch 24/7 and it doesn't matter if you have a Program director with his head up his ass!

mouse
07-06-2009, 03:51 PM
The sparks fly today. I was checking out the ticket to see if Taylor would be at work or not and he had a mini rant. He even talked about that other show that rips off ESPN. Mike Taylor said he worked for a (real) ESPN radio show not some local clowns who rip off the logo and claim to be ESPN............more to follow....

mouse
07-06-2009, 03:53 PM
They also seem to be screening the calls so that only callers who support what Mike Taylor said about Jackson get on the air. First caller was some hyped up lady who said Mike was dead on child molesters need to die.

I want to record more of the show but having to hear Jim Bob lick Mike's asshole after every comment is becoming nauseating...I hope its worth it and you all appreciate my updates..

samikeyp
07-06-2009, 04:01 PM
KTKR needs a Mike on their station...just with a different last name.

:angel

Taco
07-06-2009, 04:02 PM
KTKR needs a Mike on their station...just with a different last name.

:angel

:lol :tu

Casey Kasum
07-06-2009, 04:08 PM
What is this great surprise about Cowboy camp!?!? Come on Rene!! You beer king!!

Kahn Souphanousinphone
07-06-2009, 04:19 PM
http://www.ticket760.com/cc-common/podcast.html

Hey Stupid Rednecks why no podcast dat day?

Kahn Souphanousinphone
07-06-2009, 04:22 PM
What is this great surprise about Cowboy camp!?!? Come on Rene!! You beer king!!
Hey Casey are you Laotian?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=15721&dateline=1236022331 http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/image.php?u=3134&dateline=1187962618

We look like twins !

ZombieMichaelJackson
07-06-2009, 04:24 PM
They also seem to be screening the calls so that only callers who support what Mike Taylor said about Jackson get on the air. First caller was some hyped up lady who said Mike was dead on child molesters need to die.

Yeah, he ain't takin' my calls either!! :flipoff

mouse
07-06-2009, 04:34 PM
You would think with all my rants about local radio in San Antonio dating back to 1996 someone's light bulb would light up.

pkbpkb81
07-06-2009, 05:01 PM
You would think with all my rants about local radio in San Antonio dating back to 1996 someone's light bulb would light up.

:wgaf:

pkbpkb81
07-06-2009, 05:02 PM
The sparks fly today. I was checking out the ticket to see if Taylor would be at work or not and he had a mini rant. He even talked about that other show that rips off ESPN. Mike Taylor said he worked for a (real) ESPN radio show not some local clowns who rip off the logo and claim to be ESPN............more to follow....

Why even bring up espn
It just makes them seem legitimate

mouse
07-06-2009, 05:12 PM
Why even bring up espn
It just makes them seem legitimate

Your just a hater you wouldn't understand this shit if you tried. It's like my mother trying to tell me about how weed will fuck up my life, I can't wait till she is done so I can go hit my bong. You may act like you don't give a shit but deep down inside you need topics like this to have an excuse to come out of that old crusty cave you call a life.

SonOfAGun
07-06-2009, 05:27 PM
It was Michael Jackson, who gives a fuck.

mouse
07-06-2009, 05:31 PM
It was Michael Jackson, who gives a fuck.

http://www.mjackson.de/galerie/concerts/mjfriends/images/jack-fans1_.jpg

mouse
07-06-2009, 05:32 PM
http://boards.houstontexans.com/showthread.php?t=8680

rayone
07-06-2009, 06:02 PM
mike still going at jackson, was going on about mcnair and his mistress then brings up jacksons that its hard to belive that he likes 30 year old black women now what does that have to do with mcnair or sports in general

Sir Larry Wildman
07-06-2009, 06:05 PM
mike still going at jackson, was going on about mcnair and his mistress then brings up jacksons that its hard to belive that he likes 30 year old black women now what does that have to do with mcnair or sports in general

has has us tuning in so he must be doing something right....

pkbpkb81
07-06-2009, 06:37 PM
Your just a hater you wouldn't understand this shit if you tried. It's like my mother trying to tell me about how weed will fuck up my life, I can't wait till she is done so I can go hit my bong. You may act like you don't give a shit but deep down inside you need topics like this to have an excuse to come out of that old crusty cave you call a life.

are you mad becuse mike wont take your call's

Rappin Granny
07-06-2009, 06:46 PM
are you mad becuse mike wont take your call's

mouse is never mad because some homo won't take his call
what upsets mouse is trying to get you to grow some fuking balls
you want a piece of mousy then roll the fucking dice
by the time you put your boxers on he would have fucked you twice
you want to keep this going then learn to play the game
stop whining like a homo and posting like your fuking lame

Casey Kasum
07-06-2009, 07:18 PM
That chayote mouthed old bag is laying out the rap smack.

pkbpkb81
07-06-2009, 07:27 PM
lol mouse

mouse
07-07-2009, 12:43 AM
lol mouse

:toast

Kahn Souphanousinphone
07-07-2009, 07:58 AM
http://www.ticket760.com/cc-common/podcast.html

Hey Stupid Rednecks why no podcast dat day?

:wakeup