PDA

View Full Version : Lookin for APT/House for Rent

Sense
07-01-2009, 12:42 AM
So like I stated before trying to move to SA a.s.a.p. would any of you happen to know of any good/decent apartments in San Antonio?

2 bedroom rent around 700? preferably towards the Northwest side of the city?

I'm looking... I just figured people here are always helpful

Summers
07-01-2009, 12:46 AM
But if you decide to settle in San Marcos, PM me. :)

Sense
07-01-2009, 01:10 AM
u got a pm ;p

Evil Angel
07-01-2009, 06:47 AM
2 bedroom rent around 700? preferably towards the Northwest side of the city?

That would be a Steal on the NW, at least in a decent complex.

I'll keep my eye on this thread. My son is in the market for a 1 bedroom starting in August.

Das Texan
07-01-2009, 07:29 AM
mind living in a dump?

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 07:48 AM
http://www.forrent.com/

Good luck in your search!

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 08:21 AM

Phew I thought you were going to offer up our place.
I don't pay for an apartment for you to stay in just so you can invite people to stay over.
I give you a nice allowance and pay for your place so that I can use your body. I don't want you giving it away for free. If you do then I am cutting you off!

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 08:23 AM
Phew I thought you were going to offer up our place.
I don't pay for an apartment for you to stay in just so you can invite people to stay over.
I give you a nice allowance and pay for your place so that I can use your body. I don't want you giving it away for free. If you do then I am cutting you off!

:lol

I would never give up the place that you pay for darlin.

It's our nest!!!

Please dont cut me off ... I need you so badly.

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 08:35 AM

I would never give up the place that you pay for darlin.

It's our nest!!!

Please dont cut me off ... I need you so badly.

Good. I guess I just got paranoid.

FYI I am coming over for a nooner so be ready around 12:15 or so and make sure you wear that lacey red deal you bought the other day with your FM pumps.

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 08:43 AM
Good. I guess I just got paranoid.

FYI I am coming over for a nooner so be ready around 12:15 or so and make sure you wear that lacey red deal you bought the other day with your FM pumps.

I'll be laying in the bed with open arms and open legs ...

:D

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2009, 08:45 AM
I'll be laying in the bed with open arms and open legs ...

pics of gtfo

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 08:47 AM
pics of gtfo

Not unless I Hustle says it's ok

:)

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 08:50 AM
http://shinymedia.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/09/11/73912844.jpg

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Not unless I Hustle says it's ok

:)

Not for him. Here is the list of people that I have deemed acceptable.

Myself (of course)
Orion
A.Train
B2b
and mmmmmaaaaaaayyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbeeeeeee a couple of others but I will have to see.

Why don't you pm me a few right now to look over. I don't want them to see just any of them as a few are special to me. Send me the one where you have the cherries, the rubber duck, and the boxing gloves. I want to make that one my desktop.

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 08:58 AM

Myself (of course)
Orion
A.Train
B2b
and mmmmmaaaaaaayyyyyyybbbbbbbbbbeeeeeee a couple of others but I will have to see.

Why don't you pm me a few right now to look over. I don't want them to see just any of them as a few are special to me. Send me the one where you have the cherries, the rubber duck, and the boxing gloves. I want to make that one my desktop.

I'm going to have to object to ATrain, the others I dont know well enough.

Do you really wanna make that one your desktop? I was thinking that you would like the one of me on all fours with the black lacy outfit you bought me last month, with our new paddle.

:wow

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 09:02 AM

Do you really wanna make that one your desktop? I was thinking that you would like the one of me on all fours with the black lacy outfit you bought me last month, with our new paddle.

That's cool . You don't have to give them anything.

As far as the one with the paddle... I already had a blanket made with that picture. I had a pillow made out of a pic of your boobs.

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 10:04 AM
That's cool . You don't have to give them anything.

As far as the one with the paddle... I already had a blanket made with that picture. I had a pillow made out of a pic of your boobs.

I dont think they deserve anything, do you?

I really dont like that pic of my boobs for a pillow ...

I'm sure there are other pics of me that would make for a better pillow

We'll have to work on new pics

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 10:13 AM
I dont think they deserve anything, do you?

I really dont like that pic of my boobs for a pillow ...

I'm sure there are other pics of me that would make for a better pillow

We'll have to work on new pics

That works for me.

Man I am already getting a semi just thinking about it.

HORNSWOGGLE
07-01-2009, 10:20 AM
anything on the Eastside, near the AT&T center is perfect

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 10:23 AM
That works for me.

Man I am already getting a semi just thinking about it.

Hang on darlin ... your nooner is almost upon us.

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 10:23 AM
What?! We are talking some quality boneage here and you are back on the apt crap? GTFO of here!

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 10:26 AM
Hang on darlin ... your nooner is almost upon us.

You saved it from going el limpo. That hornswaggler got me mad and I almost lost it.

BTW I was thinking about trying something new out this time. I am trying to eat healthier and I won't be able to pick something up as I won't have time ssssooooooooo I was thinking of maybe incorporating some fruit in strategic places. Whattayathink?

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 10:29 AM
What?! We are talking some quality boneage here and you are back on the apt crap? GTFO of here!

:lmao

You saved it from going el limpo. That hornswaggler got me mad and I almost lost it.

BTW I was thinking about trying something new out this time. I am trying to eat healthier and I won't be able to pick something up as I won't have time ssssooooooooo I was thinking of maybe incorporating some fruit in strategic places. Whattayathink?

Take a deep breath darlin, it will be ok.

Oooooooo I like that idea, how do you feel about strawberries and bananas?

I need to make sure that your energy levels are kept high!

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 10:35 AM

Take a deep breath darlin, it will be ok.

Oooooooo I like that idea, how do you feel about strawberries and bananas?

I need to make sure that your energy levels are kept high!

Now that sounds like a plan. I am going to stop by the store on the way to pick up some whip cream. Do you need anything while I'm there?

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 10:41 AM
lol at all the views but hardly any other responses or posts.

You know that TDMVPDOY is spanking it to thought of you in all that lace with the paddle.

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 10:48 AM
lol at all the views but hardly any other responses or posts.

You know that TDMVPDOY is spanking it to thought of you in all that lace with the paddle.

123 views?!? That means that the thread police will be here soon, are you going to protect me?

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 10:51 AM
Now that sounds like a plan. I am going to stop by the store on the way to pick up some whip cream. Do you need anything while I'm there?

No baby, you're all I'll need ...

:eyebrows

Melmart1
07-01-2009, 10:57 AM
Try Craigslist. That's where I found the place I am at now. It's a garage apt and you don't find those on the listing sites, just complexes. But this is much cheaper, larger and I have my own private entrance and small yard for a garden. Just a suggestion for an alternative to apartment complexes.

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 11:12 AM
Again with apt info? Didn't you read the title? It's code for SS and Hustle's sex talk.

Time seems to be going so slow. 12:00 seems like days away and my peener is already twitching.

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 11:25 AM
Again with apt info? Didn't you read the title? It's code for SS and Hustle's sex talk.

Time seems to be going so slow. 12:00 seems like days away and my peener is already twitching.

Now now darlin ... dont be getting all flustered. You need to save all that built up energy for me!!

I know what you mean bout the time ... I'm feeling a lil needy now.

mrsmaalox
07-01-2009, 11:38 AM
That would be a Steal on the NW, at least in a decent complex.

I'll keep my eye on this thread. My son is in the market for a 1 bedroom starting in August.

18th birthday? :lol

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 11:53 AM
Now now darlin ... dont be getting all flustered. You need to save all that built up energy for me!!

I know what you mean bout the time ... I'm feeling a lil needy now.

I am going to go ahead and split now. Time to get WET and Wild!!!!!!

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 12:10 PM
I am going to go ahead and split now. Time to get WET and Wild!!!!!!

I'll race ya to the apartment!!

Evil Angel
07-01-2009, 12:26 PM
18th birthday? :lol

Hell no, he left when he was 18. Everyone should, no?:toast
He's 26 now and looking for a new place.
Currently sharing a house on the north side.

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 01:56 PM
That was the best lunch break EVER! I don't even care that I was late getting back to work.

SS where did you get that lasso? I have never seen it before. And that thing you did with the jolly ranchers... let's just say we will ALWAYS have a bag handy around the place.

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 02:33 PM
That was the best lunch break EVER! I don't even care that I was late getting back to work.

SS where did you get that lasso? I have never seen it before. And that thing you did with the jolly ranchers... let's just say we will ALWAYS have a bag handy around the place.

I'm a cowgirl, where do you think I got it? The jolly rancher thing took a long time to perfect, I'm glad you're pleased with it.

I'll show you a trick with some cherries next time ...

;)

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 02:35 PM
I just came a little. Is that TMI?

SpursStalker
07-01-2009, 02:39 PM
I just came a little. Is that TMI?

Not for me but you might wanna save those for pm's ....

You know how everyone gets here

:blah

Sense
07-01-2009, 05:53 PM
:/

thanks for the 3 people that posted on topic..

lol

i dont really know much about San Antonio's "sides"... but I figured north would be good.. since everyone here hates the south side

td4mvp21
07-01-2009, 06:03 PM
Try realtor.com. I've used it before and it's pretty good. You can specify all the info you want on the search engine.

Kori Ellis
07-01-2009, 06:26 PM

lol

i dont really know much about San Antonio's "sides"... but I figured north would be good.. since everyone here hates the south side

If you can get a roommate or a little extra money together, you can rent a house for about $1000 on the NW side. There's tons of houses in our neighborhood for lease (far NW -- 1604 and Guilbeau). And I know there's some in Leon Valley for around $800 or so.

Sense
07-01-2009, 06:51 PM
If you can get a roommate or a little extra money together, you can rent a house for about $1000 on the NW side. There's tons of houses in our neighborhood for lease (far NW -- 1604 and Guilbeau). And I know there's some in Leon Valley for around $800 or so.

Well I actually do have a friend in mind... thing is she's going to go to Texas State... so Idk how much income she'd help with... we haven't gone over this much but thats not too bad... as it is I'm paying 750 for 2 bed 2 bath here in Beaumont.. by myself. So I guess I can get used to it... as long as Sandblasting companies pay just as good as they do here ;/

Das Texan
07-01-2009, 07:09 PM
This thread has made me a little bit sick.

Having said that, try to work something out with that chick with maybe something on the NE side, thats not THAT far from San Marcos. Not that close, but it might work.

Sense
07-01-2009, 07:23 PM

Having said that, try to work something out with that chick with maybe something on the NE side, thats not THAT far from San Marcos. Not that close, but it might work.

her parents live in San Antonio so she drives to San Antonio like 4 times a week and vice versa

I. Hustle
07-01-2009, 07:27 PM

Yeah me too. What's with the on topic talk?

Das Texan
07-01-2009, 07:33 PM
her parents live in San Antonio so she drives to San Antonio like 4 times a week and vice versa

Well then that part may not be an issue. See if she would be willing to go into a place with you and since she knows the town, have her maybe take the lead in what places are best. I personally dont get the hate for some of the Southside, but its a long ass fucking drive to most places. The Northwest side is my favorite, but it depends on what all the most important criteria will be.

Sense
07-01-2009, 07:34 PM
Well then that part may not be an issue. See if she would be willing to go into a place with you and since she knows the town, have her maybe take the lead in what places are best. I personally dont get the hate for some of the Southside, but its a long ass fucking drive to most places. The Northwest side is my favorite, but it depends on what all the most important criteria will be.

Yeah we've talked about it and she likes Northwest too...

She'll make most of the decisions if we end up rooming.. I know nothing of San Antonio...

bendmz
07-01-2009, 09:35 PM
anything on the Eastside, near the AT&T center is perfect

How about a 2br house about 750 amonth just two blocks away from the AT&t Center ?

SpursStalker
07-02-2009, 10:22 AM

lol

For the record, I did post on topic ...

I used the above link to find the apartment that I'm currently living in.

Good luck!

Wild Cobra
07-02-2009, 10:35 AM
Next time I move, having a fiber optic connection will be a must. At least in my area, it's faster and cheaper than cable.

ashbeeigh
07-02-2009, 10:44 AM
Why the hell would someone going to TSU want to live on the northwest side? Jesus Christ that's an hour and a half drive just to go to class. That's the biggest load of BS I've ever heard in my life. A compromise would be Schertz/Cibolo. She would get all the girly BS of 1604/35 and be within about 45 minutes of SM and downtown SA is about 30.

Summers
07-02-2009, 11:11 AM
Why the hell would someone going to TSU want to live on the northwest side? Jesus Christ that's an hour and a half drive just to go to class. That's the biggest load of BS I've ever heard in my life. A compromise would be Schertz/Cibolo. She would get all the girly BS of 1604/35 and be within about 45 minutes of SM and downtown SA is about 30.

Or split the difference and look in New Braunfels. Rent is super cheap there.

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2009, 11:28 AM
hey dude if ur friend cant come up with the rent?

sex that shit up :D

ashbeeigh
07-02-2009, 12:17 PM
Or split the difference and look in New Braunfels. Rent is super cheap there.

Sense still doesn't know where he's working so I don't know about NB. If he's working on the southside or something NB could be a pain. But I like the idea! My parents have this narrow little spot in between exit 187 and 190 on 35 where they're looking for homes right now. It's a perfect distance between downtown (where I work) and SM. But, it's rural and all acreage. So, probably not a good spot for a twenty something who doesn't know anyone. At some point, I will move out...when I get that massive raise. :)

ATRAIN
07-02-2009, 12:21 PM

wait wtf did I do?

ATRAIN
07-02-2009, 12:26 PM

Myself (of course)
Orion
A.Train
B2b

Thanks for the shout out!! I got yo back.

Sense
07-03-2009, 01:53 PM
Sense still doesn't know where he's working so I don't know about NB. If he's working on the southside or something NB could be a pain. But I like the idea! My parents have this narrow little spot in between exit 187 and 190 on 35 where they're looking for homes right now. It's a perfect distance between downtown (where I work) and SM. But, it's rural and all acreage. So, probably not a good spot for a twenty something who doesn't know anyone. At some point, I will move out...when I get that massive raise. :)

Actually some friends told me about a job in New Braunfels...

But yeah that worries me... whether or not I will like it there..

I. Hustle
07-03-2009, 02:20 PM
My peener is twitching.

uuuuuummmmmm apartments are cool (on subject)

marini martini
07-03-2009, 02:28 PM

Hey Ash, we'll almost be neighbors!!! O goody, we can hang out!!!:downspin:

My peener is twitching.

uuuuuummmmmm apartments are cool (on subject)

You're an idiot!!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao

ashbeeigh
07-03-2009, 05:18 PM
Hey Ash, we'll almost be neighbors!!! O goody, we can hang out!!!:downspin:

:lol I'll be drunk all the time!

marini martini
07-03-2009, 07:05 PM
:lol I'll be drunk all the time!

You say that like it's a BAD thing!:toast