PDA

View Full Version : HoopsHype Rumor: Spurs Trying to Sign Lamar Odom

SenorSpur
07-01-2009, 06:17 AM
Take this for what it's worth, but here is a rumor on the Spurs possible pursuit of an UFA from one of our fiercest rivals. Didn't see this one coming at all. Quite a coup if they can pull this off.

http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm

San Antonio and Phoenix are interested in trying to sign Odom. Both teams are trying to clear salary-cap space to see if they can get a deal done with Odom, who is looking for at least a four-year deal worth an average of $10 million a year.

Suns Coach Alvin Gentry is familiar with Odom, having coached him when they were both with the Clippers from 2000 to 2003.

San Antonio is looking for a versatile power forward to join perennial All-Star Tim Duncan after the Spurs traded Kurt Thomas and Fabricio Oberto to acquire small forward Richard Jefferson.

TimDunkem
07-01-2009, 06:20 AM
I'll take it with a grain of salt, but very exciting if it's true. I'd like to see what Odom could do on this team. He's really inconsistent though...

timvp
07-01-2009, 06:21 AM
Uh, the Spurs can't clear anywhere near that amount. They could trade Jefferson and Ginobili for nothing and I still don't know if they have the room under the salary cap to give Odom that big of a deal.

The only way to get Odom with be a sign-and-trade ... and that ain't happening.

mystargtr34
07-01-2009, 06:21 AM
The Spurs have to do a S&T for that to happen. There's nothing they can give up that the Lakers would want outside of the big 4.

gmanrulz
07-01-2009, 06:22 AM
10 mill a year for odom no thanks

ploto
07-01-2009, 06:23 AM
Both teams are trying to clear salary-cap space to see if they can get a deal done with Odom, who is looking for at least a four-year deal worth an average of $10 million a year.

They would have to trade a boatload of salary to some team with cap space or get Odom in a S&T and trade Manu to the Lakers!

timvp
07-01-2009, 06:26 AM
How difficult is it to glance at a team's salary before starting such a rumor? The Spurs could salary dump Duncan and still not have enough room to sign Odom.

Ice009
07-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Hmm maybe the Lakers would prefer Artest over Lamar and are willing to let him go? Not that the Spurs can get him though. It wouldn't be possible to dump all that salary would it?

td_tp_manu
07-01-2009, 06:30 AM
not an "educated" rumor...

iilluzioN
07-01-2009, 06:31 AM
HoopsHype, nuff said

Ice009
07-01-2009, 06:34 AM
Might want to lock this thread up ;).

Chieflion
07-01-2009, 06:35 AM
This thing is fake. 10 million? Screw that.

Kori Ellis
07-01-2009, 06:37 AM
Maybe the writer thinks they are going to trade Manu for Odom :wakeup

completely deck
07-01-2009, 06:40 AM
...and so HoopsHype loses even more credibility.

Chieflion
07-01-2009, 06:43 AM
...and so HoopsHype loses even more credibility.
As if they had any left.

BG_Spurs_Fan
07-01-2009, 06:49 AM
Bs.

picnroll
07-01-2009, 06:56 AM
hoopshype just catalouges NBA rumors from all sources. In this case you can trash the LA Times for this bit of hometown sensationalism to sell a few papers.

holcs50
07-01-2009, 07:03 AM
So stupid, lmao. Seriously do mentally challenged people just sit around in cubicles throwing crap at each other over at hoopshype? Seems like it. I was going to be happy odoms asking that much because that would put the lakers in some serious lux tax with ariza prob asking for quite a bit also, 8-10 range...but as we all can see we can't take anything from hoopshype seriously at all.

buttsR4rebounding
07-01-2009, 07:05 AM
This only happens if the Lakers are looking to sign Artest or Milsap or some other replacement for the MLE since they think that they can't afford to sign both. If that occurred then I doubt Odom finds anyone willing to pay him more than the MLE in this market. Probability: same as Ian playing 82 games...:lmao

Kori Ellis
07-01-2009, 07:06 AM
hoopshype just catalouges NBA rumors from all sources. In this case you can trash the LA Times for this bit of hometown sensationalism to sell a few papers.

True. This isn't a hoopshype blog post or feature article. It's just a link on there to this article in the LA Times - http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers-kobe-bryant1-2009jul01,0,5024600.story

bigfan
07-01-2009, 07:11 AM
If we were gonna spend that much money we wouild have gone after a better player. This story doesnt pass the smell test.

Brazil
07-01-2009, 07:12 AM
Odom trying to put max pressure on LA FO to sign a big one ?

urunobili
07-01-2009, 07:31 AM
he deserves 10 mill a year or a lil more.... he ain't getting that from the Spurs...

DynastyBuilder
07-01-2009, 07:42 AM
Hoopsworld and RealGM have it too, also crediting the LAT.

http://www.hoopsworld.com/HeadlineStories.asp?lc=NBA&c=1&TEAM_ID=&PLAYER_ID=&hd=20090701#STORY_19960

http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archives/60239/20090701/spurs_suns_trying_to_make_room_for_odom/

le13
07-01-2009, 07:44 AM
Sorry Guys , i am late. ;

But this afternoon in France, we got confirmation from the Los Angeles Times that the SPURS and SUNS are actually trying to get ODOM..

I do not know if the Los Angeles Times has something to do with HoopsHype....

Just to let you all inform.

Funny that we got this news first here in France!!

smrattler
07-01-2009, 07:45 AM
Wow, I know almost nothing about NBA salary stuff but I know how to add.

There is no $10M here. Except that MLE, which we'd be paying $10M because of the lux tax.

thekingrobert
07-01-2009, 08:08 AM
i wouldnt mind it but its not exactly what we need

2Cleva
07-01-2009, 08:13 AM
Bad reporting/speculation by the Times. No surprise.

With Kevin Ding on vaca - nothing good is coming out of the LA papers.

LO and Ariza will be back in LA for about 6-7 mil a piece.

urunobili
07-01-2009, 08:24 AM
LO and Ariza will be back in LA for about 6-7 mil a piece.

you were doing gr8 with your post until you wrote that... :lmao

they will both require 10 mill a year... Maybe Ariza will take less...

DaBears
07-01-2009, 08:26 AM
Spurs could sign lamar Odom with the MLE and at the same time give him a 5 million dollar signing bonus, signing bonus dont count against the cap. Just a thought i dont know if spurs have that kind of money lying around in holts pocket book buts its possible.

coyotes_geek
07-01-2009, 08:28 AM
Spurs could sign lamar Odom with the MLE and at the same time give him a 5 million dollar signing bonus, signing bonus dont count against the cap. Just a thought i dont know if spurs have that kind of money lying around in holts pocket book buts its possible.

Incorrect. Signing bonuses do count against the cap.

DrHouse
07-01-2009, 08:31 AM
A couple thoughts.

If anyone pays Ariza over $7 million they are fucking retarded. He is not worth that by any stretch of the imagination.

And Odom I believe will settle for around $9-10 million for 4 years. Which is extremely reasonable.

2Cleva
07-01-2009, 08:39 AM
you were doing gr8 with your post until you wrote that...

they will both require 10 mill a year... Maybe Ariza will take less...

Who is going to offer them $10 mil?

Portland is blowing their wad on Hedo.

Detroit is close to getting Gordon and want Charlie V.

Memphis and OKC have no interest - and are going for Lee/Millsap.

Name a team that's going to give them a $10 mil an offer and you may have an argument. LA isn't going to do it just because. Ludden has it right - they are valued but it would be for MLE money - something LA easily outbids.

Think, research, and get back at me.

:wakeup

2Cleva
07-01-2009, 08:44 AM
A couple thoughts.

If anyone pays Ariza over $7 million they are fucking retarded. He is not worth that by any stretch of the imagination.

And Odom I believe will settle for around $9-10 million for 4 years. Which is extremely reasonable.

Why would LA offer LO $9-10? That's outbidding themselves. He made $14 last year because of a trade kicker but his base was only $10.5 iirc.

They will bring both players back for more than the MLE out of respect but no way either's deal is more than 8 per on avg.

DaBears
07-01-2009, 08:45 AM
I say go for it for the next 2 seasons you pay the prize, but i would think you would make up the money in other areas like going deep into the playoffs selling tickets publicity, merchandise thinngs like that.

DaBears
07-01-2009, 08:46 AM
But more than likely i would say odom would resign with the Lakers.... Ariza might be on the way.......

urunobili
07-01-2009, 08:48 AM
giving Ariza only MLE money is disrespectful for his contribution. When Kuptchak brings it up he'll lol saying:

lol Sasha
lol Walton

He has to earn more than that.... if there's no money out there... he'll sign for a year and then cash in 2010...

50 cent
07-01-2009, 08:49 AM
As I mentioned in my other thread, he would be the absolute perfect fit, but it would have to be for the MLE which seems highly unlikely.

I don't think LA can afford to pay him $10M a yeare though unless they definitely let Ariza walk.

kbrury
07-01-2009, 08:50 AM
Ariza and Odom are not coming to the spurs, just another article saying San Antonio is interested when they probably are not.

50 cent
giving Ariza only MLE money is disrespectful for his contribution. When Kuptchak brings it up he'll lol saying:

lol Sasha
lol Walton

He has to earn more than that.... if there's no money out there... he'll sign for a year and then cash in 2010...

No, he would just walk away from LA. Ariza is unrestricted.

2Cleva

lol Sasha
lol Walton

I didn't say give him MLE - but slightly more.

That said, both Sasha and Walton make less than the MLE. Sasha is at 5, Walton at 4.8. MLE this year will be about 5.6 iirc. Deals will start at 6-7, only getting 8 if someone like Toronto offers one a big deal. Either way - both will be the 4th and 5th highest players on the team, whether theymay 6 per or 10 per.

DaBears
07-01-2009, 08:53 AM
Go for David Lee, not sure what he's asking for....

tp2021
07-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Why didn't Hoopshype just give us a two-fer and let us S&T Sheed and Odom?

urunobili
07-01-2009, 08:54 AM
I didn't say give him MLE - but slightly more.

That said, both Sasha and Walton make less than the MLE. Sasha is at 5, Walton at 4.8. MLE this year will be about 5.6 iirc. Deals will start at 6-7, only getting 8 if someone like Toronto offers one a big deal. Either way - both will be the 4th and 5th highest players on the team, whether theymay 6 per or 10 per.

and you think Ariza's contribution and impact on the team is "slightly" more?

:lol at the difference you brought up in between MLE and Sasha's and Walton's contract's as something to help you prove your pointless view... those are cents on an NBA contract dude...

get real, buy some logic and come back when you have a fair offer for Trevor...

2Cleva
07-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Go for David Lee, not sure what he's asking for....

He wants $10 mil per - Memphis may jump and pay him.

2Cleva
07-01-2009, 08:55 AM
Why didn't Hoopshype just give us a two-fer and let us S&T Sheed and Odom?

Again - blame the LA Times, not Hoopshype. All they did was post the link.

2Cleva
07-01-2009, 08:58 AM
and you think Ariza's contribution and impact on the team is "slightly" more?

:lol at the difference you brought up in between MLE and Sasha's and Walton's contract's as something to help you prove your pointless view... those are cents on an NBA contract dude...

get real, buy some logic and come back when you have a fair offer for Trevor...

I'm talking business, not basketball.

A lot of star players are going to make less than they would in normal economic situations. But with the economy, combined with few teams with cap space, combined with teams hoarding 2010 cap space, combined with lux tax fears, and you have only a few teams willing to add - none in the market for LO or Ariza that can offer more than the MLE.

So LA just bids against themselves for the fun of t?

urunobili
07-01-2009, 09:00 AM
I'm talking business, not basketball.

A lot of star players are going to make less than they would in normal economic situations. But with the economy, combined with few teams with cap space, combined with teams hoarding 2010 cap space, combined with lux tax fears, and you have only a few teams willing to add - none in the market for LO or Ariza that can offer more than the MLE.

So LA just bids against themselves for the fun of t?

I don't think Ariza will settle for less than 6.5 mill a year... If there is no money... he may sign for the MLE... but for one year...

4RINGS
07-01-2009, 09:02 AM
Maybe the writer thinks they are going to trade Manu for Odom :wakeup

Yep, it would cost us Manu. Ouch! No Thanks...

2Cleva
07-01-2009, 09:03 AM
I don't think Ariza will settle for less than 6.5 mill a year... If there is no money... he may sign for the MLE... but for one year...

So he'll abandon his Bird Right to sign somewhere else? He'll take the MLE on another team rather than stay in LA for 6.5? Even if he thought that was too low - it makes more sense to re-sign with LA for one year at MLE and try next year - where he can at least hope for S&T.

And I'd make this argument regardless of the player or team. That's NBA Basketball Econ 101.

DaBears
07-01-2009, 09:04 AM
Who do you think Spurs FO would rather have Drew Gooden or Sheed? Gooden is youner might be alittle more athletic than Sheed but i think Sheed might have a Higher basketball IQ. I personally thought Drew did a pretty good job given his short stint and lack of playing time. His defense was suspect but might be able to turn it around given some time with SA.

urunobili
07-01-2009, 09:06 AM
So he'll abandon his Bird Right to sign somewhere else? He'll take the MLE on another team rather than stay in LA for 6.5? Even if he thought that was too low - it makes more sense to re-sign with LA for one year at MLE and try next year - where he can at least hope for S&T.

And I'd make this argument regardless of the player or team. That's NBA Basketball Econ 101.

Where in post I said he'd go somewhere else for the MLE? I just said MLE... and I was thinking MLE with LA for one year if he doesn't get the offer he is looking for...

What you have to have in mind is that having overpaid role players on the team forces you to pay for better contributors... and question... who will want to land either Walton or Sasha? my bad... probably Memphis... :lol

4RINGS
07-01-2009, 09:06 AM
Sorry Guys , i am late. ;

But this afternoon in France, we got confirmation from the Los Angeles Times that the SPURS and SUNS are actually trying to get ODOM..

I do not know if the Los Angeles Times has something to do with HoopsHype....

Just to let you all inform.

Funny that we got this news first here in France!!

Hoopshype does not write the storys, they just provide links to all of the hot rumors from all of the newspapers, etc.... So blame this on the LA Times.:blah

rjv
07-01-2009, 09:11 AM
i'm always mistrustful of hoopshype but i would take the LA times more seriously. and one also has to wonder what agents put out there for teams to hear so as to up the ante on their players.

picnroll
07-01-2009, 09:11 AM
Who is going to offer them $10 mil?

Portland is blowing their wad on Hedo.

Detroit is close to getting Gordon and want Charlie V.

Memphis and OKC have no interest - and are going for Lee/Millsap.

Name a team that's going to give them a $10 mil an offer and you may have an argument. LA isn't going to do it just because. Ludden has it right - they are valued but it would be for MLE money - something LA easily outbids.

Think, research, and get back at me.

:wakeup
Maybe a team, as Houston did with Scola or the Cavs with their new Chinese co-owners or Nets with a Chinese party interested in getting a piece of them, can give Odom or Ariza an MLE deal and then a lucrative Chinese endorsement deal on the side to supplement their income.

Maybe Odom will become the new Caterpillar spokesman. I can see it now "Caterpillar, built Odom tough". :lol

Big P
07-01-2009, 09:18 AM
lol...people still confuse hoopsHYPE.com with HoopsWORLD.com..both are news aggregators, hoopsworld has a staff of writers who do weekly chats...that is where most of the rumors come from...& why do people get all bent out of shape if nothing comes of a rumor? ITs a rumor, meaning it might happen, it might not. There are a lot of smoke and mirrors right now from GM,s Coaches & agents, take any basketball info with a grain of salt right now.

SenorSpur
07-01-2009, 09:38 AM
Who do you think Spurs FO would rather have Drew Gooden or Sheed? Gooden is youner might be alittle more athletic than Sheed but i think Sheed might have a Higher basketball IQ. I personally thought Drew did a pretty good job given his short stint and lack of playing time. His defense was suspect but might be able to turn it around given some time with SA.

Personally, I think the Spurs would prefer Sheed first. There's no question that he has the higher basketball IQ, is way more versatile, and is a much tougher defender, by far. On the other hand, Gooden is still young and a superior low-post offensive player. While he has his flaws, he's still a viable option for the Spurs, but only if they can't get Sheed or Dice.

Spursfan092120
07-01-2009, 10:04 AM
lol LA Times

Muser
07-01-2009, 10:09 AM
Odom for 10 mil? No thanks.

Russ
07-01-2009, 10:20 AM
Hopefully, this rumor is false. Odom is more of a big city guy, so I doubt he'd come to SA if the money is equavalent. :)

(Odom would drive Pop crazy.)

bigdog
07-01-2009, 10:23 AM
This rumor can't be true at all. I'm sure if the Spurs' FO has said anything like this to anyone, they're just blowing a shitload of smoke. No possible way the Spurs could clear any cap space for Odom.

loveforthegame
07-01-2009, 10:28 AM
Not the news I was expecting to hear this morning.

Mr. Body
07-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Hoopshype is a fine site. As others said, this ain't their fault.

vander
07-01-2009, 10:29 AM
Originally I wanted Odom more than any other FA, but now with Jefferson, Gist, and Blair all here to play the 3/4, we have no need for another 3/4 tweener

dbestpro
07-01-2009, 10:32 AM
I support this rumor. If we can get Odom away from LA and get the Suns to pony 10 mil because they think we are interested then it is a great rumor. More than likely it is just an Agent feedling the LA times to try and drive up interest for his client.

Bruno
07-01-2009, 10:42 AM
The whole clearing cap room part makes no sense and is just BS.

Now, Spurs have nothing to lose at calling Odom and his agent. Even if Odom signing with Spurs for the MLE has about a 0.1% probability of happening, it's worth the phone call.

Why So Serious
07-01-2009, 12:27 PM
i mean at 10 million? you guys could have him. and if somehow that was pulled off you'd be favorites.

he is awesome and all but not at 10 million a year.

(and this is from a odom supporter)

spurspokesman
07-01-2009, 12:29 PM
10 mill a year for odom no thanks

+100

4RINGS
07-01-2009, 12:31 PM
i mean at 10 million? you guys could have him. and if somehow that was pulled off you'd be favorites.

he is awesome and all but not at 10 million a year.

(and this is from a odom supporter)

At 10 million you can keep him, we don't want him. :flag::flag:

Why So Serious
07-01-2009, 12:44 PM
At 10 million you can keep him, we don't want him. :flag::flag:
:lol:lol:lmao

well we can agree at 10 million he can be the next latrell sprewell.

SpuronyourFace
07-01-2009, 12:59 PM
no to odom for 10 mil a year.

On another note, I like that we are being active this offseason and that we have been mentioned quite a bit. Looks like the FO is pissed we miss out on championship the last two years.

elbamba
07-01-2009, 01:04 PM
I'll pass on Odom...too inconsistent.

angelbelow
07-01-2009, 01:06 PM
lol what

z0sa
07-01-2009, 01:07 PM
Spurs driving up interest I like. The more money Odom thinks he's worth, the better.

Baseline
07-01-2009, 02:09 PM
Spurs driving up interest I like. The more money Odom thinks he's worth, the better.

Exactly. Odom has already said he wants to stay in LA, but he's not going to let them get away with lowballing him. That's why the news came out in the LA Times. His agent is just trying to get his price tag up to a certain level.

LA has no idea how fortunate they are to have Odom. He's a super talanted player who doesn't mind playing with the tyrant Bryant.

Every real basketball fan knows that if Lamar plays well, the Lakers win.

If Odom were to leave and come to San Antonio, we would win the championship without any doubt whatsoever.

Man In Black
07-01-2009, 02:46 PM
It's all over LA radio.

Medvedenko
07-01-2009, 03:14 PM
Odom would be deadly in silver and black.
TD
Odom
RJ
Manu
TP

Still, not going to happen though.

ffadicted
07-01-2009, 03:16 PM
Spurs signing Odom would be a stupid waste of money

Mavs<Spurs
07-01-2009, 05:20 PM
No. It won't work.

AFBlue
07-01-2009, 05:25 PM
Now THIS would turn out to be a Maggette situation for sure...

Odom entertains offers from contenders but ends up signing with "team x" whose Plan A fell through.

alamo50
07-01-2009, 05:48 PM
As I said before: Odom will never be a Spur.

The Truth #6
07-01-2009, 06:08 PM
If we can use the clearing cap space to sign Odom excuse to trade Bonner and Finley, then hell yes let's clear cap space to "sign Odom."

DMX7
07-01-2009, 06:10 PM
We're in a worse position to sign him than the Lakers. Complete BS.

smrattler
07-01-2009, 06:17 PM
I would bet all of my $STCash there's no chance. :)

FkLA
07-01-2009, 06:18 PM
No thanks.

I'd rather do a s&t for Ariza...give them Finley or Mason, their choice.

Spursmania
07-01-2009, 06:20 PM
:nopeTotal BS...

Probably just an attempt by LA media to put pressure on Bus to sign him. Thinking Odom could go the Spurs would definitely light a fire under Bus' ass.
They will probably pay more than they have to now, so essentially getting screwed by their own LA media...:lol

JiggaWhat99
07-01-2009, 06:20 PM
Ariza would work in our system, We dont need Odom, Go an get Wallace

lefty
07-01-2009, 06:47 PM
too good to be true, I'll take Odom over Rasheed ANY DAY
Rasheed can D up

Lamar can't

And Lamar had like 4 good games for L.A last season

scottspurs
07-01-2009, 06:50 PM
Let the Lakers stay soft they can keep him.

lefty
07-01-2009, 07:44 PM
he doesn't have the pressure like in SA like he did in LA, I could see him flourish
Interesting point.

But Ariza or Odom made sense before the RJ trade.

Now that we have addressed the SF situation, we have a different need (another big man)

VivaPopovich
07-01-2009, 08:24 PM
i seriously doubt the spurs will be able to afford him

that'd be nice tho, long term he'd be a better pickup than rasheed. if only he could keep his head on straight

ElNono
07-01-2009, 08:32 PM
The conversation went like this:

RC: How much does your kid want?
Odom Agent: 4 year/$50 mil
<click>

alchemist
07-01-2009, 09:59 PM
Doesn't every player in the league use the "Spurs are interested in me" card to pressure their current team into forcing up some change?

lefty
07-01-2009, 10:01 PM
Doesn't every player in the league use the "Spurs are interested in me" card to pressure their current team into forcing up some change?

I know I did

galvatron3000
07-01-2009, 10:02 PM

<click>

:lmao:lmao

urunobili
07-01-2009, 10:04 PM
Why would LA offer LO $9-10? That's outbidding themselves. He made $14 last year because of a trade kicker but his base was only $10.5 iirc.

They will bring both players back for more than the MLE out of respect but no way either's deal is more than 8 per on avg.

:pwned :lmao

:owned

SouthTexasRancher
07-01-2009, 10:11 PM
HoopsHype??? Have they ever been correct about anything? Not what you call credible journalism. They tend to see too many flying saucers with Martians on board.

Spursmania
07-01-2009, 10:23 PM

<click>

That's good, El Nono. Keep them coming:lmao:lmao:lmao

Spurtacus
07-01-2009, 10:24 PM
I hope we aren't wasting time pursuing Odom with all the bigs out there. Only way I see Odom coming is a sign in trade...that ain't happening.

bishopospurs
07-01-2009, 10:31 PM
10 mil a year on a 4th or 5th scoring option? No thanks. Just need a rebounding/shot blocking center and a back up SF, Odom is neither. Career underachiever.

NewJerSpur
07-01-2009, 10:33 PM
I mentioned the other day I thought Phoenix might make a run at Odom.

bishopospurs
07-01-2009, 10:34 PM
The phone conversation was probably more like:
RC: So what does Odom want?
Agent: 50 mil for 4 years
RC: Does that come with a side of Blow J's
Agent: What?
RC: HAHAHA!!! dial tone

FilSpursFan
07-01-2009, 11:26 PM
... at $10M a year? No, thanks...

Ditty
07-01-2009, 11:30 PM
they could of misundertood thus rumor i would think odom could make up to $10 millions a year the spurs could possibly sign him for a 4 year 30 million doller contract whcih can't be too bad

1st year: $5.5 2nd year: $7.0 3rd year: $8.5 4th year: $10 ( i hope the spurs might trade him by there)

this could work out for the MLE while we grab mcdyess with the LLE

kbrury
07-01-2009, 11:32 PM
not happening man forget about Odom, Ariza, and Mcdyess for the LLE

Kindergarten Cop
07-02-2009, 12:36 AM
they could of misundertood thus rumor i would think odom could make up to $10 millions a year the spurs could possibly sign him for a 4 year 30 million doller contract whcih can't be too bad

1st year: $5.5 2nd year: $7.0 3rd year: $8.5 4th year: $10 ( i hope the spurs might trade him by there)

this could work out for the MLE while we grab mcdyess with the LLE

I don't think that's how MLE contracts work.

scottspurs
07-02-2009, 12:44 AM
not happening man forget about Odom, Ariza, and Mcdyess for the LLE

Make it happen.:married:

SPURSGOAT
07-02-2009, 02:01 AM
Stop with this... it is not happening... a pipe dream.

tbear280
07-02-2009, 04:23 AM
Yeah there is also a rumor out there that kobe is going to opt out and come to san anonio for mle! stfu!

rayray2k8
07-02-2009, 04:26 AM
You guys are dreaming...
The spurs need a BIG, not another forward!

jdev82
07-02-2009, 04:54 AM
why would we want that piece of human garbage?