PDA

View Full Version : Greek League Has 4 Euroleague Teams Now!

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-01-2009, 07:28 AM
YES! Now Greek league has 4 Euroleague teams, the most in Europe just the same as Spanish league and Italian league. Aris was added to the league by Euroleague!

All you stupid fuckers saying Greek league is the worst and so horrible then how come it has tied with Spain and Italy with 4 Euroleague teams? And you stupid fucks say French league is better? Well it only has 3 Euroleague teams so fuck off.

Greek Euroleague clubs

Panathinaikos :ihit
Olympiacos :ihit
Maroussi :ihit
Aris :ihit

:ihit:ihit:ihit:ihit

Muser
07-01-2009, 10:16 AM
Yes! This is just the news i've been wanting to hear all day!

:wgaf:

tlongII
07-01-2009, 10:17 AM
Who wants to play in the Anal League anyway?

TDMVPDPOY
07-01-2009, 10:32 AM
http://i681.photobucket.com/albums/vv176/deweze1/lolwhuttranslated384267dn3.jpg

Spursfan092120
07-01-2009, 10:33 AM
I think all of KBP's Euroleague threads should be locked during FA period...just a waste of threadspace...

Spursfan092120
07-01-2009, 10:33 AM
Greek league is the worst and so horrible.

bigdog
07-01-2009, 10:35 AM
OMG! YES!!! IM SO EXCITED!!! FUCK YEAH!!!!

Not.

Spursfan092120
07-01-2009, 10:37 AM
YES! Now Greek league has 4 Euroleague teams, the most in Europe just the same as Spanish league and Italian league. Aris was added to the league by Euroleague!

All you stupid fuckers saying Greek league is the worst and so horrible then how come it has tied with Spain and Italy with 4 Euroleague teams? And you stupid fucks say French league is better? Well it only has 3 Euroleague teams so fuck off.

Greek Euroleague clubs

:ihit:ihit:ihit:ihit
So let me get this straight..because they have more teams, they're better? Not sure I understand that. Right now in the NBA, every division has 5 teams...so if one division took on The Clippers, The Wizards, The Thunder, The Grizzlies, The Timberwolves, and The Warriors, they'd be the best division in the league, because they have 6 teams? Is that your philosophy?

Dr. Gonzo
07-01-2009, 10:52 AM
Yes, basketball good play in the NBA now?

turiaf for president
07-01-2009, 11:08 AM
NBA foool

we should suggest they make a euro league forum here so KPB can talk to himself on it

GSH
07-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Isn't this the NBA Forum? So why is he posting about how many Greek teams are in the EuroLeak? The world was a better place when he was pinked.

RobSM64
07-01-2009, 12:40 PM
lol wut?

Mel_13
08-21-2009, 10:21 AM

Greek Euroleague clubs

And now the rest of the story.

The Euroleague regular season begins on October 21, 2009.

24 teams will compete in the regular season.

22 teams have already secured their places for regular season competition.

2 more teams will be added from an eight team group that will compete in two qualifying rounds from September 29th thru Oct 9th. The six teams that do not qualify will play in the Eurocup competition.

Among the 22 teams already qualified:

Spanish League:
Real Madrid
FC Barcelona
Caja Laboral
Unicaja

Italian League:
AJ Milano
Montepaschi Siena
Virtus Roma

Greek League:
Olympiacos
Panathinaikos

The remaining two Greek teams, Aris and Maroussi, are among the eight teams competing for the final two slots. Unfortunately for Greek League fans, they play one another in the first qualifying round.

The loser between Aris and Maroussi will play in Eurocup. The winner will play the winner of Alba Berlin-Le Mans for a regular season Euroleague slot. The loser will play Eurocup.

To sum up. Two Greek League teams have secured spots for Euroleague regular season play. Two more teams will play in the qualifiers. At least one of the teams will fail to qualify.

When the Euroleague regular season begins there will be two or three Greek League teams. It is not possible for four Greek League teams to begin Euroleague regular season play.

Euroleague teams:
http://www.euroleague.net/competition/teams

Euroleague competition format:
http://www.euroleague.net/competition/format

Muser
08-21-2009, 10:42 AM
:lmao ^^^

Owned.

Cry Havoc
08-21-2009, 11:13 AM
Mel_13 bukkaked all over k_b_p's face.

Instant epic thread.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 11:56 AM
And now the rest of the story.

The Euroleague regular season begins on October 21, 2009.

24 teams will compete in the regular season.

22 teams have already secured their places for regular season competition.

2 more teams will be added from an eight team group that will compete in two qualifying rounds from September 29th thru Oct 9th. The six teams that do not qualify will play in the Eurocup competition.

Among the 22 teams already qualified:

Spanish League:
Real Madrid
FC Barcelona
Caja Laboral
Unicaja

Italian League:
AJ Milano
Montepaschi Siena
Virtus Roma

Greek League:
Olympiacos
Panathinaikos

The remaining two Greek teams, Aris and Maroussi, are among the eight teams competing for the final two slots. Unfortunately for Greek League fans, they play one another in the first qualifying round.

The loser between Aris and Maroussi will play in Eurocup. The winner will play the winner of Alba Berlin-Le Mans for a regular season Euroleague slot. The loser will play Eurocup.

To sum up. Two Greek League teams have secured spots for Euroleague regular season play. Two more teams will play in the qualifiers. At least one of the teams will fail to qualify.

When the Euroleague regular season begins there will be two or three Greek League teams. It is not possible for four Greek League teams to begin Euroleague regular season play.

Euroleague teams:

Euroleague competition format:

And you are retarded. There are 4 teams from Greece registered to the Euroleague idiot.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 11:57 AM
Mel_13 bukkaked all over k_b_p's face.

Instant epic thread.

You are dumb.

So if a team gets eliminated in NBA the NBA then loses a team and then only has 29 teams................this is true if you believe Mel.

Mel_13
08-21-2009, 12:03 PM
And you are retarded. There are 4 teams from Greece registered to the Euroleague idiot.

Simple questions:

When the Euroleague regular season begins on October 21st, what is the maximum number of Greek League teams that can participate?

The loser between Aris and Maroussi in the first qualifying round will play in the Eurocup for the upcoming season. True or false?

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 12:04 PM
Simple questions:

When the Euroleague regular season begins on October 21st, what is the maximum number of Greek League teams that can participate?

The loser between Aris and Maroussi in the first qualifying round will play in the Eurocup for the upcoming season. True or false?

Simple question when the NBA goes to the playoffs does it become an official league with only 14 franchises? Get out my threads with your lies and hate.

Mel_13
08-21-2009, 12:07 PM
You are dumb.

So if a team gets eliminated in NBA the NBA then loses a team and then only has 29 teams................this is true if you believe Mel.

That is not a good analogy. All 30 teams play in the regular season.

A better analogy would be the upcoming Eurobasket tournament to be conducted in Poland from 7-20 September. France and Belgium will play two games at the end of August to determine the final participant in the tournament.

Will the loser between France and Belgium have participated in Eurobasket 2009?

Mel_13
08-21-2009, 12:08 PM
Simple question when the NBA goes to the playoffs does it become an official league with only 14 franchises? Get out my threads with your lies and hate.

Will the loser between Aris and Maroussi play in the Eurocup?

fo'shizzle
08-21-2009, 12:11 PM
C'mon KBP! Answer Mel's question first so we'll know the truth.
Stop evading the freakin' question

fevertrees
08-21-2009, 12:31 PM
So did another high gym open or what?

Mel_13
08-21-2009, 12:37 PM
Come on Billy.

If a team is eliminated in qualifying matches before the regular season begins for League A and is relegated to play the entire season in League B, in which league did that team play?

I'm going with B.

How about you?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
08-21-2009, 12:58 PM
Great, KBP has figured out that now she can't make threads, she can just bump her old threads.

hater
08-21-2009, 01:01 PM
damn KBP getting owned like a little bitch

eisfeld
08-21-2009, 01:27 PM
Jesus... you're complaining that everyone starts bashing you and that you did not start it and then you open a thread swearing at others... Calm down a bit will ya?

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:24 PM
That is not a good analogy. All 30 teams play in the regular season.

A better analogy would be the upcoming Eurobasket tournament to be conducted in Poland from 7-20 September. France and Belgium will play two games at the end of August to determine the final participant in the tournament.

Will the loser between France and Belgium have participated in Eurobasket 2009?

Are you a idiot an asshole or both?

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:25 PM
C'mon KBP! Answer Mel's question first so we'll know the truth.
Stop evading the freakin' question

Maybe you have the brain power to learn what promotion and relegation is. It is far beyond Mel to grasp with his puny intellect. Maybe you can explain it to him. It seems he is very handicapped mentally.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:26 PM
damn KBP getting owned like a little bitch

You have never had a single fact right. No surprises the trend continues for you.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:28 PM
Jesus... you're complaining that everyone starts bashing you and that you did not start it and then you open a thread swearing at others... Calm down a bit will ya?

You claim you are from Europe. Then surely you can explain to this fucking POS Mel that Euroleague and Eurocup do not use that system. Of course you are probably just like Bruno and Mountainballer who just make that up and know nothing about European sports.

If you really are European explain to the moron that promotion and relegation is for the domestic leagues.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:29 PM
yo kbp
1) why the fuck are you just spamming us with euroleague info.
2) supposingly we read all the shit you spawn, then why say something that is not true. For gods sake they're called PRELIMINARY rounds for a reason. Yo, let me say it loud and clear: panatinaikos playes atletico in UEFA CL preliminary. Will BOTH play in UEFA CL? A: NO.
3) the analogy with the nba is flawed as fuck.
4) you are already owned hard in this thread.
5) the whom it may concern and has the authority and interest and etc (timvp and kori) please make this guy a mini forum in which he can talk by himself, I mean i know it's the offseason and it's getting boring but this guy spammed hard these last to months.

Another American who knows jack shit about European sports system telling others how he is an expert.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:31 PM
yo kbp
1) why the fuck are you just spamming us with euroleague info.
2) supposingly we read all the shit you spawn, then why say something that is not true. For gods sake they're called PRELIMINARY rounds for a reason. Yo, let me say it loud and clear: panatinaikos playes atletico in UEFA CL preliminary. Will BOTH play in UEFA CL? A: NO.
3) the analogy with the nba is flawed as fuck.
4) you are already owned hard in this thread.
5) the whom it may concern and has the authority and interest and etc (timvp and kori) please make this guy a mini forum in which he can talk by himself, I mean i know it's the offseason and it's getting boring but this guy spammed hard these last to months.

Also I asked MANY times the mods to stop others here from the bashing against Greece, Greeks, Greek culture. NOTHING is ever done. But no one is allowed to say such about any other cultures or countries here.

I am sick of this bull shit and racism. I am defending Greeks and Greece culture from now on. If you don't like it in the board then tell the others that are bashing and attacking Greece and its people to stop it or tell the mods to remove that racist shit off the boards. Then I will have no reason to be mad.

Mel_13
08-21-2009, 02:31 PM

"The first qualifying round will have 8 teams playing in two-game series (home and away),
the winners of which will advance to the second qualifying round.
The losers of these two-game series will play in the 2009-10 Eurocup."

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:34 PM

"The first qualifying round will have 8 teams playing in two-game series (home and away),
the winners of which will advance to the second qualifying round.
The losers of these two-game series will play in the 2009-10 Eurocup."

PROMOTION AND RELEGATION SYSTEM

The Euroleague does not use it.

Do you even read English? I guess you are simply mentally disabled.

In a European forum you would be laughed out of the place.

Texas_Ranger
08-21-2009, 02:38 PM
is all lies!

Spursfan092120
08-21-2009, 02:38 PM
LOL KBP's English always getting better when he's pissed. You'd think he'd learn by now....

Spursfan092120
08-21-2009, 02:39 PM
KBP saying "I've told you my english is better than most on this site" in 5.....4.....3......2..

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:42 PM
LOL KBP's English always getting better when he's pissed. You'd think he'd learn by now....

You always make up this lie when your small brain cannot think of any more childish things to say.

"but, but, but KBP has good grammar skill"

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:43 PM
yo this is a board in the usa for the nba forum under spurstalk.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE DISCUSSIN ABOUT GREECE? I don't have anything against you're culture but WHY THE FUCK do you force me to tell you to go fuck yourself for posting 100 posts a day about greece on the goddam nba forum.

And for your information i watch CL and WC/EC since 1991 bitch. You hear that boy? I even was scouted in the netherlands back in 1998 for cm so stfu.

Stop being ignorant. This forum is for all Europe basketball also. Or can you not read? Are you saying the site owners are wrong and you are right?

Mel_13
PROMOTION AND RELEGATION SYSTEM

The Euroleague does not use it.

Do you even read English? I guess you are simply mentally disabled.

In a European forum you would be laughed out of the place.

The quotes are from Euroleague.net, take it up with them.

If Aris and Maroussi are both Euroleague teams today and losing a match before the start of the regular season causes the loser to be moved to a lower level of competition, what would you call that?

Kill_Bill_Pana
KBP saying "I've told you my english is better than most on this site" in 5.....4.....3......2..

"KBP is Greek for sure because he can write better than most Americans here"

kamikazi_player
Great, KBP has figured out that now she can't make threads, she can just bump her old threads.
He can't bump his old threads :lol, Mel_13 bumped this thread and then he was able to respond to it. He is unable to post threads unless the last response is from today :lol

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:45 PM
The quotes are from Euroleague.net, take it up with them.

If Aris and Maroussi are both Euroleague teams today and losing a match before the start of the regular season causes the loser to be moved to a lower level of competition, what would you call that?

You fucking idiot. Either look up what it is or STFU. I'm not even responding to you anymore. You are a racist, a hater, a basher, and you are ONLY here to post to harass me and to make racist remarks against Greece.

Your posts have so many lies it is like you are on drugs or something.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:47 PM
He can't bump his old threads :lol, Mel_13 bumped this thread and then he was able to respond to it. He is unable to post threads unless the last response is from today :lol

How is this funny? All these racists here and they are not being pinked. But one word about France, Argentina, US and you are "racist". But saying things like "Greece has no running water" is just funny.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:49 PM
but not for greece you troll. Man you make tlong look like he lacks passion.

Read it. It says very clearly european. Believe it or not Greece is in Europe. Or are you calling out the site owners?

Mel_13
08-21-2009, 02:51 PM
You fucking idiot. Either look up what it is or STFU. I'm not even responding to you anymore. You are a racist, a hater, a basher, and you are ONLY here to post to harass me and to make racist remarks against Greece.

Your posts have so many lies it is like you are on drugs or something.

I keep giving you the link.

The first qualifying round will have 8 teams playing in two-game series (home and away), the winners of which will advance to the second qualifying round.
The losers of these two-game series will play in the 2009-10 Eurocup.

manufan10
08-21-2009, 02:51 PM
K_B_P is right, he can talk about Euroleague, from the homepage:

Discuss the latest NBA news, rumors and action. Also the place to go for the WNBA, Euroleague, D-League and everything else basketball.

kamikazi_player
08-21-2009, 02:55 PM
How is this funny? All these racists here and they are not being pinked. But one word about France, Argentina, US and you are "racist". But saying things like "Greece has no running water" is just funny.
Everyone loves pissing you off. Take some anger management classes. I have no clue about some Euroleague shit, but it's entertaining that you get pissed off so easily by some posters.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 02:56 PM
I keep giving you the link.

The first qualifying round will have 8 teams playing in two-game series (home and away), the winners of which will advance to the second qualifying round.
The losers of these two-game series will play in the 2009-10 Eurocup.

And you are still wrong.

Mel_13
08-21-2009, 02:58 PM
And you are still wrong.

So the words and charts posted on euroleague.net that describe the competition system for the Euroleague are wrong?

jb4g
08-21-2009, 03:10 PM
greece doesnt have running water?????

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 03:18 PM
So the words and charts posted on euroleague.net that describe the competition system for the Euroleague are wrong?

No your lies are wrong.

Mel_13
08-21-2009, 03:22 PM
No your lies are wrong.

Then tell us the truth.

What is the current status of Aris and Maroussi with respect to Euroleague/Eurocup?

What will be the Euroleague/Eurocup status of the loser of the qualification matches to be played between Aris and Maroussi?

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-21-2009, 03:29 PM
Then tell us the truth.

What is the current status of Aris and Maroussi with respect to Euroleague/Eurocup?

What will be the Euroleague/Eurocup status of the loser of the qualification matches to be played between Aris and Maroussi?

I told you I am not answering your arrogant and ignorant posts. You lack basic manners.

Mel_13
08-21-2009, 03:33 PM
I told you I am not answering your arrogant and ignorant posts. You lack basic manners.

Now that's funny.:lol

spursfaninla
08-21-2009, 03:48 PM
No your lies are wrong.

Unfortunately for you, some of the information that can educate us Americans about the LIES that you tell can be read in English from the euroleague.net website: http://www.euroleague.net/competition/teams

2009-10 EUROLEAGUE REGULAR SEASON TEAMS
AJ Milano
Italy

Asseco Prokom
Poland

Asvel Villeurbanne
France

BC Khimki
Russia

Croatia
Cibona

CSKA Moscow
Russia

Efes Pilsen
Turkey

EWE Baskets Oldenburg
Germany

Fenerbahce Ulker
Turkey

Lietuvos Rytas
Lithuania

Maccabi Electra
Israel

Montepaschi Siena
Italy

Olympiacos
Greece

Panathinaikos
Greece

Partizan Belgrade
Serbia

Real Madrid
Spain

Regal FC Barcelona
Spain

Caja Laboral
Spain
Tau Ceramica

Unicaja
Spain

Union Olimpija
Slovenia

Virtus Roma
Italy

Zalgiris
Lithuania

Winner
Qualifying Rounds

Winner
Qualifying Rounds

2009-10 EUROLEAGUE QUALIFYING ROUND TEAMS
Alba Berlin
Germany
Alba Berlin
· TEAM PROFILE
· TICKETS
· CLUB WEBSITE

Aris BSA
Greece
Aris BSA
· TEAM PROFILE
· TICKETS
· CLUB WEBSITE

Benetton Basket
Italy
Benetton Basket
· TEAM PROFILE
· TICKETS
· CLUB WEBSITE

Le Mans
France
Le Mans
· TEAM PROFILE
· TICKETS
· CLUB WEBSITE
Maroussi BC
Greece
Maroussi
· TEAM PROFILE
· TICKETS
· CLUB WEBSITE

Orleans
France
Orleans
· TEAM PROFILE
· TICKETS
· CLUB WEBSITE

Spirou Basket
Belgium
Spirou Basket
· TEAM PROFILE
· TICKETS
· CLUB WEBSITE

BK Ventspils
Latvia

Muser
08-21-2009, 03:53 PM
Dude the facts are there, Greece doesn't have 4 Euroleague teams. Just face it.

cherylsteele
08-22-2009, 12:48 AM
Maybe they do.....

just not during the same season

eisfeld
08-22-2009, 02:09 AM
You claim you are from Europe. Then surely you can explain to this fucking POS Mel that Euroleague and Eurocup do not use that system. Of course you are probably just like Bruno and Mountainballer who just make that up and know nothing about European sports.

If you really are European explain to the moron that promotion and relegation is for the domestic leagues.

You're right with this. Although not even all domestic leagues use the relegation and promotion system just because there are too few teams in some minor leagues. Euroleague and Eurocup do indeed not use this system. They use a qualifying round for those teams which are not directly qualified for the euroleague... winners play there and loser play in the eurocup.

ginobili's bald spot
08-22-2009, 02:35 AM
Nothing to see here. KBP just getting owned on the forum he's supposed to get owned on. No trash talk. Greek league just sucks.

Muser
08-22-2009, 03:04 AM
This is like me saying England has 4 European Champions league teams in football (Soccer), Even though one of them (Arsenal) has still to qualify.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-22-2009, 09:29 PM

Greece has 4 Euroleague teams. FACT.

Kill_Bill_Pana
08-22-2009, 09:30 PM
This is like me saying England has 4 European Champions league teams in football (Soccer), Even though one of them (Arsenal) has still to qualify.

You know nothing about European sports.

Summers
08-22-2009, 10:26 PM
It just keeps going and going and going...

symple19
08-22-2009, 10:36 PM
This is too funny---KBP is the gift that just keeps giving.And giving, and giving, and giving......

Cry Havoc
08-23-2009, 11:57 AM
Some of the biggest ownage ever seen on Spurstalk. Amazing.

Spursfan092120
08-23-2009, 12:31 PM
http://www.guitarsandaudio.com/extras/shite/40lb-box-rape-demotivational-posters.jpg