:lol

Thanks for the heads up, stx. :)

stxspurs
07-01-2009, 10:03 AM
Oh no. I'm not falling for that again.

:rollin

mytespurs
07-01-2009, 10:08 AM
I d/l DP's show on podcast daily so I'll catch it later.

phyzik
07-01-2009, 10:10 AM
He's on now.... finally.

urunobili
07-01-2009, 10:14 AM
he is on it's true... speaking about the Cavs now...

phyzik
07-01-2009, 10:18 AM
DP... quit asking stupid fucking questions. WGAF about some 13yr old soccer player. Your talking to RJ from the SPURS!!!!

stxspurs
07-01-2009, 10:23 AM
enter foot in mouth about kidd...lol
overall bland interview...nothing special,dumb questions nothing spur related really

BacktoBasics
07-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Patrick was awful. I really never listened to him other than a few spots here and there but my god he's awful.

Summers
07-01-2009, 10:24 AM
The whole last third of that interview was awkward. Why are they grilling him on who's invited to his wedding? That's his private business.

phyzik
yeah, it was a lame interview. The J. Kidd slip was kind of funny though.

stxspurs
Patrick was awful. I really never listened to him other than a few spots here and there but my god he's awful.

i agree...i think jim rome would have done a better job questioning RJ....and im sick of rome

rjv
07-01-2009, 10:26 AM
how the hell did dan patrick ever become so respected. he sounds like a wanna be comedian trying to talk about sports. that was an awful interview.

BacktoBasics
07-01-2009, 10:29 AM
i agree...i think jim rome would have done a better job questioning RJ....and im sick of rome
Some hate Rome others love him but no doubt he's a very solid interviewer.

smrattler
07-01-2009, 10:30 AM
Missed it, wasn't going to waste another hour waiting for RJ coming on "next". Next can mean next day I guess.

Can someone recap, what was the JKidd slip?

tmtcsc
07-01-2009, 10:33 AM
One of the worst talk sports radio shows around. Did he leave ESPN on his own or was he fired ? Actually, those two deserve each other. Ughh. I just wish I never had to hear or see Stuart Scott again. That ass clown has made ESPN almost unwatchable.

stxspurs
07-01-2009, 10:37 AM
kidd to the knicks

phyzik
07-01-2009, 10:41 AM
Missed it, wasn't going to waste another hour waiting for RJ coming on "next". Next can mean next day I guess.

Can someone recap, what was the JKidd slip?

They where talking about RJ's wedding, DP asked him if Jason Kidd was invited. RJ said something like he is invited but didnt expect him to come because he's busy in New York getting ready to play for the Knicks... or something along those lines. It basically sounded like RJ already knew J. Kidd is going to be a Knick although I doubt thats how he meant it. It just sounded that way.

MoSpur
07-01-2009, 11:05 AM
I didn't catch to much from the interview. Meaning, it was kind of blah. He asked him what does Shaq do for the Cavs. Which trade was bigger, Vince going to Orlando or Shaq going to the Cavs? How tough is it to guard LeBron? If its D-Wade, Kobe, & LeBron coming at him and its just him and the basket, who is the toughest to guard. Lame questions. Nothing really about the Spurs.

Obstructed_View
07-01-2009, 12:58 PM
I didn't catch to much from the interview. Meaning, it was kind of blah. He asked him what does Shaq do for the Cavs. Which trade was bigger, Vince going to Orlando or Shaq going to the Cavs? How tough is it to guard LeBron? If its D-Wade, Kobe, & LeBron coming at him and its just him and the basket, who is the toughest to guard. Lame questions. Nothing really about the Spurs.

Sorry, but that's just insulting. I have a hard time believing you could ask RJ a question like that innocently.

phyzik
07-01-2009, 01:08 PM
Sorry, but that's just insulting. I have a hard time believing you could ask RJ a question like that innocently.

it wasnt insulting, you had to hear it. DP had already said he (RJ) was arguably the best trade and was just wondering, between those other 2 trades, which one was better.

Obstructed_View
07-01-2009, 01:10 PM
it wasnt insulting, you had to hear it. DP had already said he (RJ) was arguably the best trade and was just wondering, between those other 2 trades, which one was better.

Okay, that makes more sense. Patrick doesn't work for ESPN anymore so he's no longer required to be as disrespectful as possible to San Antonio.

MoSpur
07-01-2009, 01:10 PM

Exactly. Dan Patrick is funny at times and is entertaining, but when you're interviewing an athlete, you have to get down to business and ask questions that most fans want to know. Something informative.