PDA

View Full Version : Nuggets looking at Grant Hill

lefty
07-01-2009, 11:41 AM
Marc Stein with some Nuggets rumors (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/columns/story?columnist=stein_marc&page=Chatter-090701)

Keep in mind these are all rumors:
Nuggets looking at Grant Hill:
Fresh off a trip to the Western Conference finals, Denver keeps coming up as a team hot for Hill, who earned less than $4 million over the past two seasons with the Suns.
Andersen could come to verbal agreement soon:
The vibe I'm getting already is that the Nuggets should be able to secure a verbal commitment from Chris Andersen on a new contract -- their first shot-blocker off the bench and the most popular Nugget not named Chauncey or Carmelo -- in fairly fast fashion.
Kleiza to the Cavs?
... there's a fair bit of belief in Ohio that it would be better to add more of a rangy 3/4 type to counter the likes of Lamar Odom and Rashard Lewis -- someone like Villanueva or the more affordable Linas Kleiza -- than Rasheed Wallace or Antonio McDyess.
Cleveland, though, can offer only a contract starting at full midlevel (at roughly $5.6 million).

JustBlaze
07-01-2009, 11:57 AM
Kleiza a rangy 3/4 type?:lol
If he ends up staying w/ the Nuggets for the QO, I hope to see him never take another 3 again.:bang

As for Hill, just don't see that happening.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2009, 12:05 PM
I don't see Hill happening either. His wife wants to be in a warm climate cause of here disease and although winning is important he still wants to play. Hill either resigns with Phoenix, or he goes to Orlando, LA, or Cleveland and his wife and kids stay in Phoenix.