PDA

View Full Version : Ariza and Odom on the Open Market

kwamay_brown54
07-01-2009, 12:34 PM
If turk signs with Portland for 10 mil, and Charlie V and Ben Gordon sign with Detroit cleaning up their cap space, that leaves just Memphis and OKC and maybe Sacramento,Toronto, and Atlanta with barely above the mid level exemption with cap space left. I am an economist, and I study incentives, and based on these facts the lakers have all the leverage and can offer a contract just slightly above the mid-level thereby negating any incentive for these two guys not to re-up with the Lakers.

It really is that easy in my book.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-01-2009, 12:37 PM
Who's troll is this?

ginobili's bald spot
07-01-2009, 12:39 PM
I agree with the troll.

kwamay_brown54
07-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Well, I'm listening to local radio and reading the newspaper and it says the spurs are interested in Odom, and Odom wants up to 10 million dollars. Well big effin deal if spurs want odom, take a number and the line starts at the way way back. Spurs can't offer more than MLE so good luck with that spurs fans.

mytespurs
07-01-2009, 05:20 PM
Well, I'm listening to local radio and reading the newspaper and it says the spurs are interested in Odom, and Odom wants up to 10 million dollars. Well big effin deal if spurs want odom, take a number and the line starts at the way way back. Spurs can't offer more than MLE so good luck with that spurs fans.

Odom would be a nice fit w/the Spurs but if he can't get what he wants and all the Spurs can add is the MLE, then I think he'll stay put.