OMG

Another Algero-French at Real, woohoo !

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2009, 08:57 AM
transfer fee 35m euros

could be 41m depending on performance

mountainballer
07-02-2009, 09:14 AM
and the rumors about Franck Ribéry to Real don't stop.
(and a lot of rumors that also defender Álvaro Arbeloa will be bought from Liverpool)
btw. meanwhile the overall transfer value of the current Real roster is estimated at 545 million Euros, (766 million $) and this numbers factors players like Ronaldo far below the number that was just in fact payed for him. (in case of Ronaldo it's 60 million Euro instead of the payed 95). this makes this roster by far the most expensive team ever.

lefty
07-02-2009, 09:23 AM
wow

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2009, 09:33 AM
a team with no defensive line lmao

mountainballer
07-02-2009, 10:21 AM
quality of defense player is actually pretty good, but if people just always focus on the offensive players, this is easy to forget.
Real just acquired Raúl Albiol from Valencia, who is in fact a premium defender.
Ezequiel Garay, who is a great talent, comes back from Santander.
add this two to Sergio Ramos and Pepe and veterans like Salgado and Heinze land you get a very good defensive line.
if they in fact also land Arbeloa, they will have one of the best defenses in Europe, even if this sounds like a joke when mentioned in the same sentence with Real.
it just takes a close look at their roster and you would see it.

lefty
07-02-2009, 11:19 AM
a team with no defensive line lmao
I agree 200%

At least Barcelona has the tools to play tight D, as they did vs Manchester United

lefty
07-02-2009, 11:21 AM
quality of defense player is actually pretty good, but if people just always focus on the offensive players, this is easy to forget.
Real just acquired Raúl Albiol from Valencia, who is in fact a premium defender.
Ezequiel Garay, who is a great talent, comes back from Santander.
add this two to Sergio Ramos and Pepe and veterans like Salgado and Heinze land you get a very good defensive line.
if they in fact also land Arbeloa, they will have one of the best defenses in Europe, even if this sounds like a joke when mentioned in the same sentence with Real.
it just takes a close look at their roster and you would see it.

Interesting.

Their D sucled kast season because of Cannavaro

Dude was stoned when he was on the field

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2009, 11:26 AM
sergio ramos lol, when was this guy even relevant???

lefty
07-02-2009, 12:06 PM
sergio ramos lol, when was this guy even relevant???
Well, he is good at fouling opposite players :lol

I'm a Real fan, and I can't stand Ramos.

And I hope Robben leaves, I hate that guy

Libri
07-02-2009, 12:21 PM
And I hope Robben leaves, I hate that guy

Real still has 6 Dutch players on the roster. What the hell is this, the Netherlands team? :bang

lefty
07-02-2009, 12:22 PM
Real still has 6 Dutch players on the roster. What the hell is this, the Netherlands team? :bang
I know :depressed

Phenomanul
07-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Barcelona's team defense >>>> Real's team defense

It's not just about the defensive line... Barcelona's entire midfield relentlessly pursues the ball.

lefty
07-02-2009, 05:12 PM
Barcelona's team defense >>>> Real's team defense

It's not just about the defensive line... Barcelona's entire midfield relentlessly pursues the ball.
Yep, they are a well oiled machine

DAF86
07-02-2009, 05:33 PM
Barcelona's team >>>> Real's team

That's what you should have put.