PDA

View Full Version : Thankfully I don't have to worry about my son being from the mailman or fed ex guy.

BacktoBasics
07-02-2009, 10:29 AM
Chip off the ole block. Came home yesterday and walked in. Went to get my regular high five from the boy. Little shit left me hanging.

Me: C'mon man where's my high five?

Boy: Its up moms ass

Me: :lmao

Apparently she didn't buy him a toy at the grocery store.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-02-2009, 10:33 AM
i would've slapped his mouth straight off to louisiana.

phyzik
07-02-2009, 10:36 AM
I hope I have a kid like that someday.

SpursStalker
07-02-2009, 10:37 AM
B2B ...

How old is your son?

:lol

BacktoBasics
07-02-2009, 10:50 AM
B2B ...

How old is your son?

:lolThree and half

Private Joker
07-02-2009, 10:58 AM
Is that you John Wayne? This this me?

SonOfAGun
07-02-2009, 11:02 AM
Just don't let him grow a rat tail.

Summers
07-02-2009, 11:02 AM
i would've slapped his mouth straight off to louisiana.

Yeah, that's not appropriate language toward his mother. He learns what you teach him.

BacktoBasics
07-02-2009, 11:04 AM
Yeah, that's not appropriate language toward his mother. He learns what you teach him.So you're saying I reference things up my wife's ass regularly?

mrsmaalox
07-02-2009, 11:05 AM
I'd still worry if I were you. USPS and FedEX both hire assholes :D

Summers
07-02-2009, 11:07 AM
So you're saying I reference things up my wife's ass regularly?

I'm saying you're teaching him to be disrespectful to your wife.

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2009, 11:12 AM
post pic of wifes ass NAO!!!

I DEMAND IT!!

BacktoBasics
07-02-2009, 11:15 AM
I'm saying you're teaching him to be disrespectful to your wife.Actually I'm teaching him to be disrespectful to everyone.

Summers
07-02-2009, 11:33 AM
Actually I'm teaching him to be disrespectful to everyone.

:lol At least you're consistent.

gatoloco
07-02-2009, 11:34 AM
he'll be selling trailers before you know it!

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Actually I'm teaching him to be disrespectful to everyone.

I strongly suspect he won't be changing your diapers when you are old and incapacitated...I can see him covering the floor and bed with plastic duct taped down...hopefully he will at least come by every few days and hose your room out....:lol

phyzik
07-02-2009, 12:08 PM
coincidentally, my friend was over with his 9 year old boy, we where watching a movie and one of the actors said "pussy". the 9 yr old then repeated it. Apparently, at the age of 9, he had no idea what the word actually meant. Didnt even realize it was a bad word. We told him what it meant (vagina) and he got super embarrassed :lol

Im still amazed he didnt know what it meant at the age of 9. At that age, curse words made up about 80% of my vocabulary.

florige
07-02-2009, 12:15 PM
I strongly suspect he won't be changing your diapers when you are old and incapacitated...I can see him covering the floor and bed with plastic duct taped down...hopefully he will at least come by every few days and hose your room out....:lol

:lmao

Leetonidas
07-02-2009, 12:39 PM
B2B can teach his kid whatever the hell he wants, frankly.

Kudos to an awesome son. :tu

PM5K
07-02-2009, 02:08 PM
he'll be selling trailers before you know it!

You mean living in them?

spurs_fan_in_exile
07-02-2009, 02:10 PM
So did you slip on a surgical glove and go get that high five?

DoortoDoorsalesman
07-02-2009, 02:24 PM
I prefer to leave her hanging with a high five on the ass as I'm walking out the backdoor.

Summers
07-02-2009, 02:47 PM
You mean living in them?

Down by the river?

Biernutz
07-02-2009, 04:33 PM
Kids repeat what they hear--- if the hear it enough!

PM5K
07-02-2009, 05:31 PM
If kids don't respect their mother and father they won't respect anyone else.

PM5K
07-02-2009, 06:15 PM
He'd rather be his friend and not his parent.

Apparently.

AmericanWoman
07-02-2009, 06:49 PM
And people wonder what is wrong with today's youth. :lol :lol

easjer
07-02-2009, 08:09 PM
I admit I laughed at the story, but I also thought about how that won't fly in our house.

Then I thought how we both curse a fuck of a lot and how that is going to be difficult to explain someday when our 2 year old tells grandma to fuck off. So maybe we should work on that before the child arrives . . .

Summers
07-02-2009, 10:14 PM
I admit I laughed at the story, but I also thought about how that won't fly in our house.

Then I thought how we both curse a fuck of a lot and how that is going to be difficult to explain someday when our 2 year old tells grandma to fuck off. So maybe we should work on that before the child arrives . . .

Nah, it's easy. We curse like sailors in front of our kids, but we also explain what bad words are and our kids understand what words they can't say in public. We get complimented all the time on how sweet adn polite our kids are--the respect thing is a big deal in our home.

TheUnknownComic
07-03-2009, 03:44 AM
I caught hell once when I used one of my dad's lines on my mom and told her "shut up ya old bag!". She tore my shit up big time.

spursfan09
07-03-2009, 11:27 AM
One time my mom was waking me up early for school. I didn't want to get up and I threw the finger at her behind her back. She turned around and saw me.

The aftermath...:wow

Summers
07-03-2009, 08:09 PM
fixed

Mmm... bumpy... for her pleasure...

SpursStalker
07-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Three and half

Sounds like a chip off the ole block ...

Curious, does his mother know he talks that way?

BacktoBasics
07-06-2009, 09:06 AM
He'd rather be his friend and not his parent.
I wish I had the ability to see such a complex set of circumstances from a half assed story about a smart ass remark from a three year old. SERIOUSLY pal you put Sherlock Holmes to grand fucking shame.

Absurd comments like this are exactly why I post what I post.

SpursStalker
07-06-2009, 09:26 AM
I wish I had the ability to see such a complex set of circumstances from a half assed story about a smart ass remark from a three year old. SERIOUSLY pal you put Sherlock Holmes to grand fucking shame.

Absurd comments like this are exactly why I post what I post.

Dont you just love all the parenting advice you get?

Dex
07-06-2009, 09:49 AM
You need to cut his sandwiches into triangles, not rectangles.

BacktoBasics
07-06-2009, 04:35 PM
Pal? Turning red? :lol

If you were a good parent you might have the ability to see such complex circumstances. :downspin:So with what little you know of me you're comfortable in calling me a bad parent?

Because I laughed when my kid said a bad word.

Spectacular deductive reasoning. I highly doubt you have even the slightest idea of what it takes to be a good parent let alone how to parent at all. You're a fucking idiot. I love how some of you pop up online and proclaim to have being a model person and parent all dialed in. I bet you feel like you got it all figured out and you know exactly how to take whatever it is that life gives you and exactly how to make the best fucking lemonade out of it. You people are the ones that understand the least about how to cope with the ups and downs.

MsMcGillyCutty
07-06-2009, 04:43 PM
So with what little you know of me you're comfortable in calling me a bad parent?

Because I laughed when my kid said a bad word.

Spectacular deductive reasoning. I highly doubt you have even the slightest idea of what it takes to be a good parent let alone how to parent at all. You're a fucking idiot. I love how some of you pop up online and proclaim to have being a model person and parent all dialed in. I bet you feel like you got it all figured out and you know exactly how to take whatever it is that life gives you and exactly how to make the best fucking lemonade out of it. You people are the ones that understand the least about how to cope with the ups and downs.

Is your kid as quick tempered and thin-skinned as you seem to be? You seem to be able to dish it out better than you can take it. Just an observation.

BacktoBasics
07-06-2009, 04:50 PM
Is your kid as quick tempered and thin-skinned as you seem to be? You seem to be able to dish it out better than you can take it. Just an observation.Simple mistake on your part. I dish it out and take it in equal proportions. I wasn't hurling insults he/she was. Can't I respond to an insult without it being considered "quick tempered"?

Mixability
07-07-2009, 02:49 PM
funny how many people even believe any of these stories.

BacktoBasics
07-07-2009, 02:55 PM
funny how many people even believe any of these stories.The world has an endless supply of stupid.

With that said even the far fetched tales in my life are true.

to21
07-07-2009, 02:56 PM
Really, most of them are to get people to respond so he can flame on them. I have to say I enjoy them, they make me :lol.

BacktoBasics
07-07-2009, 02:59 PM
Really, most of them are to get people to respond so he can flame on them. I have to say I enjoy them, they make me :lol.Some truth to that. Sometimes I just like to share whats considered normal in my world. You know so other non judgmental non pretentious people won't feel so bad.