Mr.Bottomtooth
07-02-2009, 05:43 PM
www.cbssports.com

ElNono
07-02-2009, 05:44 PM
Bye bye Ariza

Culburn369
Uh, oh, this is going to go over like a fart in church around here.

ginobili's bald spot
Oh snap.

Double-Up
07-02-2009, 05:45 PM
Fuck, you beat me to it!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-02-2009, 05:45 PM
You need a lobotomy if you're still believing what Artest says.

jacobdrj
07-02-2009, 05:46 PM
To sign with a team that just won a title... Marion Hossa anyone?

Anyhoo, this will be a make-and/or-break season for Phil. He is 1 of only 2 coaches who can deal with a guy like Ron, and Phil has nothing left to prove and health issues.

Will he be willing to take on Artest for another shot at a title, or will age finally catch up with the Zen Master and cause him to bow out?

Hornets1
07-02-2009, 05:46 PM
If the Lakers do this, they are the favorite, w/ SA in 2nd. If SA gets sheed, be ready for an AMAZING WCF!

Muser
07-02-2009, 05:47 PM
:downspin:

ginobili's bald spot
So Ariza managed to average 9 points per game while benefiting from Kobe and Pau's presence and being left wide open... I wonder how well Ron will do in that role.

Reeko_Htown
Good Luck Artest.

Muser
07-02-2009, 05:48 PM
So are Kobe and Artest BFF now?

Spursfan092120
07-02-2009, 05:49 PM
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/5338/tumbler.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/5338/tumbler.gifhttp://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Woods/5338/tumbler.gif

I. Hustle
07-02-2009, 05:49 PM
Can you imagine if the Lakers get Ron and we get Sheed... that is going to be a badass fight. I say we meet in the WCF and they get into a rowdy throw down.

Findog
07-02-2009, 05:50 PM
So Ariza managed to average 9 points per game while benefiting from Kobe and Pau's presence and being left wide open... I wonder how well Ron will do in that role.

Get ready for contested 18 foot fallaway jumpers that he'll hit at a 33% clip.

iilluzioN
Damn!

If we dont get sheed its bust! :(

I. Hustle

Those are some tig 'ol bitties

KSeal

I'm pretty sure they've always been close, they just get into it on the court.

If this is true GREAT move by the Lakers. Ron makes us a better team, no doubt. Hopefully this helps in Lamar staying.

The Gemini Method
07-02-2009, 05:51 PM

Anyhoo, this will be a make-and/or-break season for Phil. He is 1 of only 2 coaches who can deal with a guy like Ron, and Phil has nothing left to prove and health issues.

Will he be willing to take on Artest for another shot at a title, or will age finally catch up with the Zen Master and cause him to bow out?

If this holds up, it will be interesting to see how the PJ and Ron Artest relationship works out...Granted, he did coach Dennis Rodman at one point...

By the way, Marion Hossa went to the Chicago Blackhaws--not the Pittsburgh Penguins.

Findog
If I'm LA, I'd rather have Ariza. Wonder if Kobe and Phil can ride herd on Ron and mitigate his worst on-court instincts.

Double-Up

Just asking who IYHO who is the 2nd coach that can control Artest?

ginobili's bald spot
07-02-2009, 05:52 PM

Ron has had an odd man crush on Kobe for a while. That's why he got so emotional during the playoffs im guessing.

Culburn369
07-02-2009, 05:52 PM
I hope Ron Ron takes 1/2 the shots from Kobe.

As long as those shots are those maniacal jail breaks to the side of the rim that he does I'm jiggy with it.

benefactor
07-02-2009, 05:53 PM
This is going to be hilarious. I officially can't wait for the season to start.

scottspurs
07-02-2009, 05:53 PM
Can you imagine if the Lakers get Ron and we get Sheed... that is going to be a badass fight. I say we meet in the WCF and they get into a rowdy throw down.

Sheed would whip Artest's ass. Duncan would whip Pao Gasol. Ginobili would pull some crazy Argentine shit on Kobe. Tony parker would get owned by Derek Fisher. Richard Jefferson would make Bynum his Bitch. And Pop would just kick Phil Jackson in one of his legs.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-02-2009, 05:54 PM
The Rodman Artest comparisons aren't legit IMO. Rodman might have been crazy and done so really stupid things, but he had a high basketball IQ and knew his role. Artest's basketball IQ ain't a whole lot higher than his real IQ. Rodman never had nights where he went 3 for 20 from the field.

ginobili's bald spot
Sheed would whip Artest's ass. Duncan would whip Pao Gasol. Ginobili would pull some crazy Argentine shit on Kobe. Tony parker would get owned by Derek Fisher. Richard Jefferson would make Bynum his Bitch.

Homer much?

KSeal
Still not sure if this is legit. Ron has been saying all kinds of bullshit lately.

Culburn369
07-02-2009, 05:55 PM
Ron has had an odd man crush on Kobe for a while. That's why he got so emotional during the playoffs im guessing.

The goodsPERIOD

Bald, you know precisely where the bear shits in the buckwheat.

Matzel, Matzel, good things.

Muser
I don't see how this could happen though, I mean Artest would want more than the MLE, surely? If the Lakers can afford that then they could've just offered Ariza more and kept him, why change a winning team?

I call BS until an official source.

benefactor
Sheed would whip Artest's ass. Duncan would whip Pao Gasol. Ginobili would pull some crazy Argentine shit on Kobe. Tony parker would get owned by Derek Fisher. Richard Jefferson would make Bynum his Bitch. And Pop would just kick Phil Jackson in one of his legs.
Eh...I don't know. I think Artest could probably take Sheed one on one.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Homer much?

I love how the one significant advantage SA has at one position over LA is the position where he said LA's player would own SA's player.

Artest93
Well, Laker fans, here's what to expect from Ron Ron in the triangle offense:

PURE CHAOS

DAF86
Yes!!!!!!!!

KSeal
07-02-2009, 05:58 PM
I don't see how this could happen though, I mean Artest would want more than the MLE, surely? If the Lakers can afford that then they could've just offered Ariza more and kept him, why change a winning team?

I call BS until an official source.

Yeah, I think this may be bullshit. But it was said by many that Ron would only get the full MLE if he leaves Houston and I do think if the Lakers can get him for that much it's for the better. More money to sign Lamar and you could argue Ron makes the Lakers better then when they had Ariza.

ginobili's bald spot
07-02-2009, 05:59 PM
I love how the one significant advantage SA has at one position over LA is the position where he said LA's player would own SA's player.

:lol I didn't even notice that. maybe he was being sarcastic then. My bad.

scottspurs
07-02-2009, 05:59 PM

If it was fight Tony Parker would get owned by Derek Fisher.

DrHouse
07-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Can't speak to the validity of a Twitter posting but if anyone can keep Ron Artest in check it's Phil Jackson.

He is a major upgrade over Ariza in every way. Better passing, shooting, defense, etc.

jacobdrj
If this holds up, it will be interesting to see how the PJ and Ron Artest relationship works out...Granted, he did coach Dennis Rodman at one point...

By the way, Marion Hossa went to the Chicago Blackhaws--not the Pittsburgh Penguins.

He went from the Penguins to the 2008 Stanley Cup Champion Red Wings...

DAF86

Maybe he's just from Argentina.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-02-2009, 06:03 PM

I think he was talking about an actual fight, not basketball.

jacobdrj
07-02-2009, 06:03 PM
Just asking who IYHO who is the 2nd coach that can control Artest?

Adleman dealt with Artest in Sacremento and Houston better than any other coach before him. Larry Bird may have been able to do it, but that is neither here nor there.

And in fairness, Rodman wasn't nearly as crazy as Artest. What he did on the floor needed little encouragement from his coaches based on what Daly seemed to point out.

KSeal
07-02-2009, 06:04 PM
It's the front story on CBSSPORT and on Real GM. Please be true!!!!

scottspurs
07-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Maybe he's just from Argentina.

Have you ever fought someone from Argentina? Watch out cause you won't see it coming........................:ihit

Red Hawk #21
07-02-2009, 06:05 PM
I hope Ron Ron takes 1/2 the shots from Kobe.

That's exactly what I think will happen, and I don't think Kobe and Co. will be happy when Ron starts over dribbling and taking ill-advised jumpers.

scottspurs
07-02-2009, 06:05 PM
I think he was talking about an actual fight, not basketball.

And we have a Winner:king

redzero
07-02-2009, 06:07 PM
I shat brix... and lol at all the people in this topic.

DAF86
07-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Can't speak to the validity of a Twitter posting but if anyone can keep Ron Artest in check it's Phil Jackson.

He is a major upgrade over Ariza in every way. Better passing, shooting, defense, etc.

You are underating the effect of bad shot selection and low BB IQ. Besides the thought of Artest's defense beign better than Ariza's at this point of their careers is at least arguable.

Reeko_Htown
07-02-2009, 06:08 PM
Enjoy Ron Laker fans. He'll definitely entertain.

KSeal
07-02-2009, 06:09 PM
I think if Ron starts doing stupid shit Phil and Kobe will tell him what's up and hopefully he respects those guys enough to listen. It is a risky move by LA, but I support it, we could be quite a bit better if all goes well. The fact that Luke Walton won't be our starter next year makes me very happy.

Artest93
Everybody sit back, relax, and eat some popcorn.....b/c this **** is gonna be hilarious

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Have you ever fought someone from Argentina? Watch out cause you won't see it coming........................:ihit

What, are they like every other Latin American country where they bring knives and pull them when they're getting their ass kicked?

TheSpursFNRule

Haha Laker fan in denial. Artest has one of the worst shot selections out there, probably would be comical in the triangle offense, and wouldn't lay down for Kobe when he calls his team out after a loss. Artest to LA is nothing but trouble and is NOT an upgrade over Ariza in ANY way. You know Kobe agrees and you know you agree so don't pull that shit. Im pretty sure Kobe would rather a guy who hustles his ass off on defense and who because of it completely changed the Denver series with a clutch defensive play. The dude during the magic series goes on scoring stins in the middle of finals games. Artest minus like 2 games in the LA series was not a big scorer. This is not an upgrade you are a fool.:lmao

DAF86
07-02-2009, 06:12 PM

Does battling with Inner conflicts count as a fight?

DrHouse
07-02-2009, 06:13 PM
Haha Laker fan in denial. Artest has one of the worst shot selections out there, probably would be comical in the triangle offense, and wouldn't lay down for Kobe when he calls his team out after a loss. Artest to LA is nothing but trouble and is NOT an upgrade over Ariza in ANY way. You know Kobe agrees and you know you agree so don't pull that shit. Im pretty sure Kobe would rather a guy who hustles his ass off on defense and who because of it completely changed the Denver series with a clutch defensive play. The dude during the magic series goes on scoring stins in the middle of finals games. Artest minus like 2 games in the LA series was not a big scorer. This is not an upgrade you are a fool.:lmao

The only one in denial is you my friend, which is understandable because you are a Spur fan. 99% of you still believe your team has a chance to compete despite the fact that you got trounced in the 1st round by a pathetic Dallas team.

Ron Artest is a much better defender than Ariza is. He can guard bigger perimeter players far better. He's a better shooter, passer, and can create for himself infinitely better than Ariza can. His deficiencies are that he can be a black hole on offense, and that will be the challenge of the coaching staff to keep him in check.

But make no mistake, the Lakers are going to be a better team with Artest than they are with Ariza. Anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial.

Lp26
Cavs fans are pissed. They saw Artest is the only player that intimidates LBJ and can consistently guard him. :lol

Muser
This move seperates the Smart, educated Laker fans (The ones who are not douches) from the delusional homers who think every move involving the Lakers is a huge upgrade.

ginobili's bald spot
07-02-2009, 06:14 PM
Spurstalk is in full panic mode.

coldsweat
07-02-2009, 06:15 PM
honestly, i'm not scared by this signing. overall, artest is better than ariza, but not much more - his shot selection is horrible and gasol, bynum, and odom will start sighing when they watch him chuck up low-percentage perimeter shots. artest is a powerful defender, but he still takes many risks and can't really slow down the better wings (just look at this past postseason, brandon roy and kobe bryant are laughing).

Muser
07-02-2009, 06:15 PM
Spurstalk is in full panic mode.

Dude you should see some of the threads in the Spurs forum regarding the big men, many Spur fans on suicide watch.

DrHouse
07-02-2009, 06:16 PM
Here's ultimately the question you need to ask yourself:

Would you rather have Artest for the MLE or Ariza for $7-9 million?

ginobili's bald spot
Dude you should see some of the threads in the Spurs forum regarding the big men, many Spur fans on suicide watch.

I thought you guys were getting rasheed?

benefactor
The only reason Artest was effective/well behaved at all in Houston is because Adlewoman basically let he do whatever he wanted without challenging him. If they try to put the bit in his mouth in LA, expect him to spit it out with the quickness.

DrHouse
07-02-2009, 06:17 PM
It's not like the Spurs had a chance against LAL before. They are 2nd tier as it stands, no frontline beyond DUncan.

TheSpursFNRule
07-02-2009, 06:17 PM
While Ron is an overall better player Ariza is a better fit in LA. Simple as that.

Kobe™
07-02-2009, 06:18 PM
Instincts tell me Artest may be coming.

Muser
I thought you guys were getting rasheed?

Spur fans blowing there loads before the FA even opened, all I know is Boston have offered him a 2 year contract.

GooberNuts
hmm, except the offseason has only just begun...

Muser
It's not like the Spurs had a chance against LAL before. They are 2nd tier as it stands, no frontline beyond DUncan.

"3rd July 2009"

PBEEZY
07-02-2009, 06:20 PM
Will Artest not demand more than the MLE or is he taking a paycut in order to try win a ring :/

scottspurs
07-02-2009, 06:21 PM
Okay, back to reality. Honestly, would laker fans rather have Artest or Ariza?
Honest answers. My opinion is that Ariza has great upside and Artest is on the down turn of his career. I would take Ariza. He did some great things for the Lakers in the Playoffs.

DrHouse
07-02-2009, 06:21 PM
The irony is Ron Artest IS worth $7-9 million and may get only the MLE while Trevor IS worth the MLE and may get $7-9 million.

I agree with what everyone has said about Ron. If he's going to workout in LA he has got to recognize Kobe is the leader and top dog and he cannot free lance and become a black hole on offense.

sonic21
07-02-2009, 06:22 PM
80 wins ecstasy!!!!!

Kindergarten Cop
07-02-2009, 06:22 PM
Will Artest not demand more than the MLE or is he taking a paycut in order to try win a ring :/

If he is actually going to L.A. (which if I were a Laker fan, I wouldn't put all my eggs in one basket with what Artest says - after all he did sign with the Knicks last night too) it has to be for the MLE. They cannot offer him any more than that.

KSeal
07-02-2009, 06:30 PM
ESPN is still failing to report any of this, I'm still not sure this is going down.

Muser
07-02-2009, 06:31 PM
ESPN is still failing to report any of this, I'm still not sure this is going down.

Yeah, it is pretty funny seeing some Laker fans celebrating next years LoB trophy from something Artest has told some guy though.

ginobili's bald spot
07-02-2009, 06:32 PM
As long as Artest doesn't break off a piece of a park bench and stab anyone in the chest, this is a good move for the Lakers.

21_Blessings
07-02-2009, 06:37 PM
Might as well ship the 2010 :lobt: to the Staples Center right now. It's in the bag.

Culburn369
07-02-2009, 06:39 PM
As long as Artest doesn't break off a piece of a park bench and stab anyone in the chest,

Or, shit himself, like Tracy Murray & Mitch Richmond did. Christ, one of the few who came to California and didn't crap the bed was Rice and Phil wouldn't leave him and his wife alone 'till he ran 'em off.

Muser
It's funny seeing many Laker fans flip flopping on their stances towards Ron.

LakeShow
Nice move. :toast

http://www.latimes.com/sports/la-sp-lakers3-2009jul03,0,7602019.story

Lakers close to deal with Artest

The move would probably end the pursuit of forward Trevor Ariza.
Bresnahan

July 3, 2009

The Lakers are close to reaching an agreement with Houston forward Ron Artest, The Times has learned.

Artest has been meeting with Lakers executives throughout the day and is expected to agree to terms later this afternoon.

Artest will likely want the full mid-level exception from the Lakers, which will work out to five years and about $32 million. (The NBA will soon announce the actual cost of a mid-level contract for next season.)

Artest, who will be 30 in November, enjoys the Los Angeles lifestyle and was a presence in the courtside seats for some of the Lakers' games in the NBA Finals.

He is still a formidable defender and averaged 17.1 points last season, though he would have to take a pay cut because the Lakers don't have much money at their disposal when it comes to other team's free agents.

The addition of Artest would basically end the Lakers' pursuit of Trevor Ariza, who met today with the Houston Rockets.

Artest was also connected with other championship-caliber teams, including Cleveland and Orlando. He would have to take mid-level money with both of them as well because the Cavaliers and Magic are over the salary cap.

Culburn369
07-02-2009, 06:41 PM
Might as well ship the 2010 :lobt: to the Staples Center right now. It's in the bag.

Sure, I want see the Lakers win one after another, but, to see them climb up close to Boston and their 17 and then over it to 18 while Red rolls over in his grave and Heinsohn drops over from a double coronary and ESPN just gives up would be the high point of my rather pedestrian life. Hell, I could go to the dirt then a happy Culburn.

LakeShow
07-02-2009, 06:42 PM

It's not flip flopping, it is what it is. Sure we would prefer that Ariza stayed but I knew Buss would not overpay. Getting Artest can make the Lakers better, if he follows orders. :lol

Artest93
07-02-2009, 06:44 PM
It's not flip flopping, it is what it is. Sure we would prefer that Ariza stayed but I knew Buss would not overpay. Getting Artest can make the Lakers better, if he follows orders. :lol

Comprehend the Triangle Offense??? Ron will not

KSeal

I've been calling for Ron for five years now. And he's finally here, yeeeeees.

DrHouse
For the same $ I would rather have Ariza than Artest to be perfectly honest. I know exactly what to expect with Ariza.

But the bottom line is Ariza wants too much money. He is NOT worth more than the MLE, period.

If my choice is Ariza for $8 mil or Ron for the MLE, I'm taking Ron.

Culburn369

I'm like that Malcolm 10th guy: "by any means necessary." Hell, it's worked for the Boston all these years. What's good for the goose is sauce for the gander.

KSeal
07-02-2009, 06:45 PM

PLay D, stand out at the three point line and wait for Kobe and Pau to get doubled and shoot a wide open three. Not to hard to understand.

redzero
07-02-2009, 06:45 PM
80 wins ecstasy!!!!!

80 wins? Fuck that. The Lakers are going to win 90 straight.

sook
07-02-2009, 06:46 PM
this makes me feel a little better. The lakers are a great team and it would be fun to see how the would have a defensive specialist like that.

Good luck next season

z0sa
07-02-2009, 06:47 PM
PLay D, stand out at the three point line and wait for Kobe and Pau to get doubled and shoot a wide open three. Not to hard to understand.

Don't worry, Ron Ron will have trouble.

Culburn369
07-02-2009, 06:48 PM
I can't wait for ESPN to broach the subject of the Minneapolis Lakers Championships in conjunction with the Los Angeles Lakers Championships and how it's not quite up to snuff with the purity of the Boston 17. This was the first post season Lakers Championship where the differentiation twixt MN. & CA. was even prompted. You know it's coming. It'll be quaint.

ulosturedge
07-02-2009, 06:49 PM
The only rules Ron plays by are his own lol. If there is any truth to this I give it about a 50/50 chance of either working out or backfiring.

KSeal
07-02-2009, 06:51 PM
Don't worry, Ron Ron will have trouble.

You spurfan better hope he has trouble cause if he doesn't it's going to be tough to keep up with LA this year.

Banzai
07-02-2009, 06:53 PM
1zpTQCQEFhg

Allanon
07-02-2009, 06:54 PM
I knew it! Ron was kinda serious last night.

With the Rockets only offering a 1 year deal, the most he would've gotten from most teams would have been the same MLE the Lakers were offering.

As for keeping Ron in line, there's Phil, Kobe & Odom. Ron will be wacky as usual but Malice at the Palace seems like a decade ago.

What an upgrade! Can't wait for the season to start up again.

Brazil
07-02-2009, 06:54 PM
The only one in denial is you my friend, which is understandable because you are a Spur fan. 99% of you still believe your team has a chance to compete despite the fact that you got trounced in the 1st round by a pathetic Dallas team.

Ron Artest is a much better defender than Ariza is. He can guard bigger perimeter players far better. He's a better shooter, passer, and can create for himself infinitely better than Ariza can. His deficiencies are that he can be a black hole on offense, and that will be the challenge of the coaching staff to keep him in check.

But make no mistake, the Lakers are going to be a better team with Artest than they are with Ariza. Anyone who thinks otherwise is in denial.

No way in hell you are not worry about this trade. I would be.

I like Ariza, a lot, he is coming from a good season, he responded well in PO and he was clutch on Defense in the last minutes of the game. Artest ? seriously ? he is crazy dude, you should know that.

With Ariza at least you know for sure four things : he is doing everything fine, he will improve next year and he fits well in the Phil system , with crazy Artest you know shit.

ginobili's bald spot
07-02-2009, 06:56 PM

Ron has already played in the triangle.

benefactor
07-02-2009, 06:59 PM
Food for thought:

Kobe(lead player) attempted over 1700 shots in 82 games last season. Pau Gasol(lead player) attempted over 1000 in 81 games. On the other hand...Odom(significant role player) only attempted 700 shots in 78 games last season.

Ron Artest in the past three seasons...1040 in 70 games, 962 in 57 games and 1037 in 69 games.

Good luck LA.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Might as well ship the 2010 :lobt: to the Staples Center right now.

Blake Griffin isn't THAT good.

Muser
07-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Blake Griffin isn't THAT good.

:lmao

mavsfan1000
07-02-2009, 07:02 PM
Fuck the NBA next season. I hate Kobe. bastard.

IronMexican
07-02-2009, 07:03 PM
Woooooooooo!!!!!! Ron Ron is one crazy ass nigga! But he is tough as fuck and brings better man to man D than Ariza.

djohn2oo8
07-02-2009, 07:04 PM
Woooooooooo!!!!!! Ron Ron brings better man to man D than Ariza.

Can I get some of what you smokin? Artest's D has seriously declined

ginobili's bald spot
07-02-2009, 07:04 PM
I was was kinda worried about this until I saw how angry people got. That tells me all I need to know.

Brazil
07-02-2009, 07:05 PM
One additional thought, whatever happens, I respect Lakers move. You need to have some balls to change a winning team including a crazy dude like Artest.

Maybe it's the way to repeat: with Artest LA injects thrill, fear, exitation... a potential good manner to keep the team motivated and under pressure. IMO this one of the reason why teams have difficulties to repeat, they keep the same core and the group fell asleep.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-02-2009, 07:05 PM
OK now I think it's official.....he's coming to LA. 3 years 18 million.

Hey Kerr, I know you're lying when you say you're serious about rebuilding the team into a contender this off season, but just for fuck's sake, if you are so serious about it, why didn't you go after Artest?

z0sa
07-02-2009, 07:07 PM
Lakers just got worse against the Spurs. :tu

benefactor
Yup. RJ will drive past Ron Ron like he is standing still.

Banzai

We shall see next season..I like both teams.

carrao45
07-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Ron's in Trevor's out. I like Ron for our defense, but not for our offense. I'm gonna miss Trevor, he even got the loudest cheers at the parade, everybody chanting A-RI-ZA, A-RI-ZA, A-RI-ZA!!!

Kobe™
07-02-2009, 07:09 PM
Food for thought:

Kobe(lead player) attempted over 1700 shots in 82 games last season. Pau Gasol(lead player) attempted over 1000 in 81 games. On the other hand...Odom(significant role player) only attempted 700 shots in 78 games last season.

Ron Artest in the past three seasons...1040 in 70 games, 962 in 57 games and 1037 in 69 games.

Good luck LA.

When has offense been a problem with L.A.:lol

Artest will know his role with the likes of Kobe, Pau, LO and Phil with him.

sonic21
07-02-2009, 07:09 PM
so who's gonna guard parker with ariza gone?

KSeal
07-02-2009, 07:10 PM

Keep telling yourself that.

Ron in LA, Sheed in Boston, Spurs at home in May.

djohn2oo8
So, Laker fans, is it more likely that Ariza will end up in cleveland?

DUNCANownsKOBE2

:lmao

KSeal

Shannon Brown.

Muser
Damn, too much Artest talk on this board, both fan bases think this was a good move. I need to go to bed, hopefully by the time I get up something else big has happened.

Yes Sheed, i'm talking about you.

kromediablo
ron artest seemed to be the only one able to get into Kobe's head during the playoffs with the rockets taking the series to 7 games. i mean if you cant beat'em join'em! can we say that phil knows how to get a team going, kobe, artest, odom....jordan, pippen, rodman...i mean dayum this could be a scapogoat about to happen...but this will be interesting

artest was probably the only one in the nba right now with the juevos to rattle kobe...!!! can we say implosion!! no worries!!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-02-2009, 07:11 PM

Ariza wouldn't be guarding Parker to begin with.

djohn2oo8
07-02-2009, 07:11 PM

Enjoy the airballs

IronMexican
07-02-2009, 07:12 PM
Ron's D is still better than Ariza's, robbie.

benefactor

lol...whatever make you feel good Mr. Bold Post.

Kobe™
We got Bynum and Pau for the putbacks^^

KSeal
07-02-2009, 07:13 PM
Lakers aren't soft anymore with Ron, that's for sure.

z0sa
07-02-2009, 07:14 PM
We shall see next season..I like both teams.

You needed Ariza's length on TP if you wanted to tip the odds in your favor.

TP will average 30 a game against Fish and the other scrubs at PG.

That's not counting the fact Artest has never done well against Manu. Too quick, too much slashing off the ball. And if you feel Artest is best stuck on our 4th option in RJ, well kudos to your pickup.

Ariza could have guarded any of those 3 players better than Artest, IMO. Except RJ, maybe.

Culburn369
07-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Hell, I ain't been this happy since Fish sighted the top of Nelson's head for that three.

z0sa
07-02-2009, 07:15 PM
Ariza wouldn't be guarding Parker to begin with.

Not sure if you're being sarcastic but Ariza has gotten big minutes guarding parker before.

ginobili's bald spot
07-02-2009, 07:16 PM

That's not counting the fact Artest has never done well against Manu. Too quick, too much slashing off the ball. And if you feel Artest is best stuck on our 4th option in RJ, well kudos to your pickup.

Ariza could have guarded any of those 3 players better than Artest, IMO. Except RJ, maybe.

You are trying really hard to convince yourself not to be worried.

Banzai
07-02-2009, 07:16 PM

WTF lol..I don't even know what to think about this signing..but I do appreciate your insight.

z0sa
07-02-2009, 07:17 PM
You are trying really hard to convince yourself not to be worried.

^^that's trolling a spurs board. the ultimate kind of insecurity.

IronMexican
All you non-Spurfans are idiots. Why would Sheed not want to go to SA where they just got bounced in the first round and looked like the worst team from the West in the playoffs?

DrHouse
First of all Spur fan, shut your fucking mouth and know your god damn role.

The Lakers are 2009 NBA Champions. Remember that. Your faggot ass team got bounced in the 1st round by the _allas Mavericks.

They don't need any help blowing past your pathetic geriatric team, assuming the Spurs can even make it to the WCF.

xtremesteven33
07-02-2009, 07:18 PM

The Lakers are 2009 NBA Champions. Remember that. Your faggot ass team got bounced in the 1st round by the _allas Mavericks.

They don't need any help blowing past your pathetic geriatric team, assuming the Spurs can even make it to the WCF.

You are the worst Laker bandwagoner ive ever seen....and that is saying alot....

ginobili's bald spot
07-02-2009, 07:19 PM
^^that's trolling a spurs board. the ultimate kind of insecurity.

:lobt2:

:lol No need to be insecure when you have that.

Xolotl
07-02-2009, 07:19 PM
Are they going to be able to keep Odom too with this signing?

DrHouse
07-02-2009, 07:20 PM

Obviously moron.

Allanon
07-02-2009, 07:21 PM
Lakers aren't soft anymore with Ron, that's for sure.

Excellent point. You can toss out the Lakers being "soft" label. Can't wait to play against the Celtics and push them around a bit for a change.

Hello Paul Pierce!

Brazil
Obviously moron.

seriously house gfto of this board

ginobili's bald spot
This is hilarious how Spurs fans think this is a bad thing for the Lakers. We just took the best player from the only team that played us tough in the playoffs. Im getting drunk tonight.

They don't really think that. It's just insecurity. I congratulated the spurs on a good move when they got RJ. But the little dick complex of people like zosa and benefactor doesn't allow them to do things like that.

ginobili's bald spot
07-02-2009, 07:23 PM

I think so. I hope so. We need Odom if we are going to win a championship.

cornbread
07-02-2009, 07:24 PM

Are you having a bad day?

Xolotl
07-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Artest signing for MLE makes it even easier to resign LO, because Ariza was asking for more.

Oh ok thanks I missed the part where it stated he was signing for the MLE for some reason I thought he wanted more.

Jace
07-02-2009, 07:25 PM
Huge move for the Lakers, instantly puts them back at the top(imo they were teetering on the edge but no longer).

Lakers are back on top as awful as that is

Xolotl
07-02-2009, 07:30 PM
They don't really think that. It's just insecurity. I congratulated the spurs on a good move when they got RJ. But the little dick complex of people like zosa and benefactor doesn't allow them to do things like that.

I agree some people just can't admit it was a good move which it obviously was...but I will also say I'm not sure if I like this move at the cost of Ariza. If he was wanting more than the MLE for just showing up like he did in the playoffs then F him that's less rings his greedy ass will have a chance to get. That's where the Spurs would piss me off, somebody would show up in the playoffs and get a huge contract next year, I'm looking at you Jaren Jackson

21_Blessings
07-02-2009, 07:36 PM

Shannon Brown is twice the defender Fisher is and much longer.

Kobe Bryant.

Ariza can't be in 3 places at once. Artest will only have to guard RJ while Kobe can guard Manu, Shannon on TP.

ginobili's bald spot
07-02-2009, 07:36 PM
I agree some people just can't admit it was a good move which it obviously was...but I will also say I'm not sure if I like this move at the cost of Ariza. If he was wanting more than the MLE for just showing up like he did in the playoffs then F him that's less rings his greedy ass will have a chance to get. That's where the Spurs would piss me off, somebody would show up in the playoffs and get a huge contract next year, I'm looking at you Jaren Jackson

I agree. Basically it boils down to Artest for MLE > Ariza for more than MLE. He was asking for more than a player who has proven a LOT more in this league than he has. And he acted insulted at a fair MLE offer. So we'll just plug someone else into that spot and be just fine.

baseline bum
07-02-2009, 07:37 PM
The Rodman Artest comparisons aren't legit IMO. Rodman might have been crazy and done so really stupid things, but he had a high basketball IQ and knew his role. Artest's basketball IQ ain't a whole lot higher than his real IQ. Rodman never had nights where he went 3 for 20 from the field.

Rodman had nights where he jacked up horrible shots. See game 2 of the 95 WCF when he jacked up three threes in the first quarter to piss the coach off.

Banzai
07-02-2009, 07:39 PM
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/omfg/OMFG-Cat.jpg (http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/Upload/omfg/OMFG-Cat.jpg)
http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/594hj5.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=4191)

bostonguy
07-02-2009, 07:42 PM
Only the Lakers are able to land a guy like this for the MLE. LA has it all. City life, hollywood, and what it says on the jersey and the tradition of that organization is why they are able to pull this off. It is something about just being a Laker. Great signing for LA. IMO Artest wouldnt have signed for the MLE anywhere else. The Lakers are that one exception.The best team in the league got even better.

baseline bum
07-02-2009, 07:43 PM
I'm not a big Artest fan (while I am a huge Ariza fan), but his volatility might actually be less of a risk than the chance Ariza is a one hit wonder. This pretty much ensures they bring Odom back, and can afford to overpay a bit if absolutely necessary.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-02-2009, 07:44 PM
They have no competition resigning Odom. No other team is going after him.

Medvedenko
07-02-2009, 07:50 PM
Hmmmm.....I've been thinking a lot about this trade....while I'll miss Ariza and his selfless play and great D, you can't deny Artest being the 3-4th option. Having him on the court with Odom for the second unit will be sick. You now have a guy on the perimeter who can make plays, spell Kobe for a couple of minutes a quarter as well. I like it, and I have no worries that he won't be held in check. We got tougher, more experienced, a better scorer and defender as well. Oh, and we got Phil as well to manage these egos.

Kobe
Artest
Odom
Pau
Bynum....

Nuff said.

Kobe™
07-02-2009, 07:52 PM
Only the Lakers are able to land a guy like this for the MLE. LA has it all. City life, hollywood, and what it says on the jersey and the tradition of that organization is why they are able to pull this off. It is something about just being a Laker. Great signing for LA. IMO Artest wouldnt have signed for the MLE anywhere else. The Lakers are that one exception.The best team in the league got even better.

:toast

cheney212
07-02-2009, 07:53 PM
every player falls into the lakers fuckin lap

GuerillaBlack
07-02-2009, 08:00 PM
As for the news today, forget you Ron Artest. Signing for $18 million for three years? Really? I wouldn't care if it was to the Cavs, but the LAKERS? After that series we had with them? I could see it coming, but didn't want to believe it. Artest has been in LA since we lost to them. Hell, I even saw him there last week and was wondering why he was still in LA. But $18 million for three years? We couldn't offer him that, instead of just the one year deal? Morey has disappointed this off-season.

Amazing how one player can ruin an ENTIRE team's offseason. If the report had came out that Yao Ming had recovered or was recovering well, Ron Artest would probably be signing with the Rockets.

Kobe™
07-02-2009, 08:00 PM
He wants that ring^

Allanon
07-02-2009, 08:06 PM
If the report had came out that Yao Ming had recovered or was recovering well, Ron Artest would probably be signing with the Rockets.

I think you nailed it.

I think that report + Morey's 1 year only offer pretty much sealed his departure. I'm guessing the 1 year was a couple $milion more than MLE but Morey wouldn't commit the team past a year. He's probably waiting on LeBron in 2010. :lol

IronMexican
07-02-2009, 08:11 PM
Guerilla, it can't be Morey's fault. Have you not seen Inda foam his mouth at the though of him(Morey)?

sook
07-02-2009, 08:14 PM
Guerilla, it can't be Morey's fault. Have you not seen Inda foam his mouth at the though of him(Morey)?

Its Les the owner's fault, he gives morey chump change to pull rabbits out of a hat

Spurtacus
07-02-2009, 08:24 PM
Might as well hand the Fakers the 2010 championship. Artest for the MLE. Incredible.

j.dizzle
07-02-2009, 08:25 PM
:lol whoever says this is a bad move is a dumb..I really liked Ariza but dude wasnt as good as some ppl here think. He made a couple nice steals & a few nice threes in the playoffs but we're talking about freakin Ron Artest for MLE! Most Laker fans wanted Artest for odom last season but now they are most likely gonna have both hahaha wow this shit is pretty crazy..Ariza was weak too, he was too skinny to guard big players like Melo & Lebron. Artest is straight muscle. With kobe & Pau on the floor, Ariza got no respect from defenders so every shot he made was wide open. :toast

Lars
07-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Well its not like we offered him a multi year deal. I guess it was pretty clear we just didnt want him anymore.

Double-Up
07-02-2009, 09:02 PM
I wish we could have at least signed and traded him for something...now we lose out twice.

21_Blessings
07-02-2009, 09:03 PM
I wish we could have at least signed and traded him for something...now we lose out twice.

You're getting Ariza

Findog
07-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Ariza for Artest? Houston wins that exchange. Not a big fan of a guy who is a crazy ballstopper. Can Phil and Kobe keep him on a tight leash? Who knows...but I doubt it. Ariza is younger and was a perfect fit in the triangle. Artest? We'll have to wait and see. I'm a big believer in "If it aint broke, don't fix it."

Findog
07-02-2009, 09:15 PM
As for the news today, forget you Ron Artest. Signing for $18 million for three years? Really? I wouldn't care if it was to the Cavs, but the LAKERS? After that series we had with them? I could see it coming, but didn't want to believe it. Artest has been in LA since we lost to them. Hell, I even saw him there last week and was wondering why he was still in LA. But $18 million for three years? We couldn't offer him that, instead of just the one year deal? Morey has disappointed this off-season.

Amazing how one player can ruin an ENTIRE team's offseason. If the report had came out that Yao Ming had recovered or was recovering well, Ron Artest would probably be signing with the Rockets.

I think you're getting the better end of this exchange.

Spurtacus
07-02-2009, 09:16 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t247/kennyowns/alg_kobe-artest.jpg

07-02-2009, 09:20 PM
artest is a better fit for the rockets and ariza is a better fit for the lakers. both teams lose. rockets, slightly more since they need a scorer, not that artest is that great offensively.

Spurs da champs
07-02-2009, 09:29 PM
Ron Artest is a wierd ass fool. He's unpredictable that might ruin the lakers team chemistry. Him and Kobe are gonna be worse then Shaq-kobe.

iggypop123
07-02-2009, 09:33 PM
every player falls into the lakers fuckin lap

richard jefferson.....

Allanon
07-02-2009, 09:42 PM
Ron Artest is a wierd ass fool. He's unpredictable that might ruin the lakers team chemistry. Him and Kobe are gonna be worse then Shaq-kobe.

Yah, he is a weird ass fool :lol

Artest loves Kobe to the point where it's a little "awkward". Ron's a bit crazy but I think he's always been a great teammate with great chemistry with his team. It's the opponents that get to him, not his team.

s24kx5ynRVQ

iilluzioN
07-02-2009, 09:46 PM
richard jefferson.....

he means every fucking superstar

Spurs da champs
07-02-2009, 09:47 PM
Artest loves Kobe to the point that it's a little "awkward".

s24kx5ynRVQ

Sure he does:lol Kobe gets pissed off when teamates make mistakes you've see what he's done to gasol and that guy on their team last year forgot his name. How do you think Artest is going to respond to that?
The lakers f*cked themselves by signing him. You'll see as the season advances. Like I said worse then shaq-kobe.

Allanon
07-02-2009, 09:51 PM
Sure he does:lol Kobe gets pissed off when teamates make mistakes you've see what he's done to gasol and that guy on their team last year forgot his name. How do you think Artest is going to respond to that?
The lakers f*cked themselves by signing him. You'll see as the season advances. Like I said worse then shaq-kobe.

I think there are 3 guys in the NBA that can yell at Ron and him be cool with it. Kobe, LeBron and Duncan.

But we'll see. :lol

Jacob1983
07-02-2009, 09:55 PM
David Stern must be thrilled with this news. He won't have to try that hard to help the Lakers get to the Finals next year.

KSeal
07-02-2009, 09:58 PM
Ariza for Artest? Houston wins that exchange. Not a big fan of a guy who is a crazy ballstopper. Can Phil and Kobe keep him on a tight leash? Who knows...but I doubt it. Ariza is younger and was a perfect fit in the triangle. Artest? We'll have to wait and see. I'm a big believer in "If it aint broke, don't fix it."

Doesn't matter though, cause Ariza was leaving the Laker regardless after he got all pissed at them for offering what he eventually made. So for the Lakers it was either sign Ron Artest or have Luke Walton as your starting three. This wasn't a trade..

Culburn369
07-02-2009, 10:07 PM
Doesn't matter though, cause Ariza was leaving the Laker regardless after he got all pissed at them for offering what he eventually made. So for the Lakers it was either sign Ron Artest or have Luke Walton as your starting three. This wasn't a trade..

Seal, with the goods, comprehensive style.

SPURSGOAT
07-02-2009, 10:11 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t247/kennyowns/alg_kobe-artest.jpg

ha-ha! looks like he is trying to give Kobe a hickie...:lol

redzero
07-02-2009, 10:15 PM
http://stevemasonsmog.typepad.com/john_irelands_plog_710_es/

Kobe said that after the Lakers lost game six of the '08 NBA Finals in Boston by 39 points, he was alone in the shower, just fuming. He heard somebody walk in and assumed it was one of his teammates, or maybe a staff member. Instead, he looked up, and it was Ron Artest (to this day, Kobe has no idea how Artest got into the locker room).
"I want to come help you," Artest said. "If I can, I'm going to find a way to come to LA and give you the help you need to win a title."

Allanon
07-02-2009, 10:15 PM
So for the Lakers it was either sign Ron Artest or have Luke Walton as your starting three. This wasn't a trade..

I guess you're not a Luke fan?

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! :lol

Allanon
07-02-2009, 10:18 PM

Kobe said that after the Lakers lost game six of the '08 NBA Finals in Boston by 39 points, he was alone in the shower, just fuming. He heard somebody walk in and assumed it was one of his teammates, or maybe a staff member. Instead, he looked up, and it was Ron Artest (to this day, Kobe has no idea how Artest got into the locker room).
"I want to come help you," Artest said. "If I can, I'm going to find a way to come to LA and give you the help you need to win a title."

Like I said, Artest and Kobe have an awkward friendship :lol

I mean seriously, coming to a man in the shower...that couldn't wait until they got to the lockers? :lmao

LakeShow
07-02-2009, 10:22 PM
Kobe's got his Pippen now. Look out NBA, Kobe is really going to raise some Hell now. :lol

exstatic
07-03-2009, 09:18 AM
Food for thought:

Good luck LA.

That.

exstatic
07-03-2009, 09:19 AM
Kobe's got his Pippen now. Look out NBA, Kobe is really going to raise some Hell now. :lol

This might have been a good pairing 3-5 years ago.

Spurtacus
07-03-2009, 09:56 AM
http://www.circusgold.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/kobe-artest.jpg

IronMexican
07-03-2009, 10:28 AM

I love Artest. At first, I was a bit indifferent over the player swap. I am starting to like it a lot.

gaKNOW!blee
07-03-2009, 10:38 AM
I wouldn't say that Artest is Pippen....but its a good signing.

HOWEVER, if this doesn't work out, and it's because of Ron....I won't be surprised.

Muser
07-03-2009, 10:40 AM
Any news on Odom? Him staying is the bigger picture.

Culburn369
07-03-2009, 10:40 AM
I wouldn't say that Artest is Pippen....but its a good signing.

HOWEVER, if this doesn't work out, and it's because of Ron....I won't be surprised.

KNOW, gettin' his gutsy on. Christ, yer covered no matter what happens, ya weak sister, you.

ElNono
07-03-2009, 10:44 AM
So what happens when Ron Ron starts chucking shots instead of playing within the triangle? It took Kobe years to realize how to play within the system and he's a pretty smart guy. Ron Ron on the other hand...

gaKNOW!blee
07-03-2009, 10:44 AM
KNOW, gettin' his gutsy on. Christ, yer covered no matter what happens, ya weak sister, you.

No retard.

Anything can happen with Artest....The Lakers are the champs and got a good player(not a great one), AND Artest is sometimes a headcase who is not used to winning. Saying it can go either way is a lot smarter than naming them champs already.

Culburn369
07-03-2009, 10:46 AM
Calm down, tights. I was just sneakin' a peek under yer kimono. Yer ok, sweetheart.

gaKNOW!blee
07-03-2009, 10:56 AM
Go die in a fire. It's a basketball forum....if youre just gonna act like a faggot, don't post here troll.

IronMexican
07-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Its weird though. This feels like one of those thing where they meet at a HS reunion and they both admit they've always wanted to be with each other. I think the two players Ron would listen to are Kobe and Duncan. Glad the Lakers have one of them. I am pretty sure LO and Ron talked beforehand also. I am pretty sure LO is staying. The only way he won't is if some team throws him an out of the ballpark contract offer.

Culburn369
07-03-2009, 11:17 AM
Go die in a fire. It's a basketball forum....if youre just gonna act like a faggot, don't post here troll.

Take 'er easy, KNOW. Anyways, I thought that was what we did here:

* Lakers get owned by the Celtics, everybody busts our crack. ESPN in glee.

* Kobe comes back angry, everybody busts our crack.

* Hussein Obama is elected U.S. President, Mecca in glee.

* Tim Duncan states he's taking root into the earth, everybody busts our crack.

* Manu states Bowen got flat earred in practice stuck his foot under Manu's and broke his foot in three places, everybody busts our crack.

* Pop got guest shot on Acne commerical with Jessica Simpson and ate her seat cushion, Mrs. Pop busted his crack.

* Garnett can't cut the mustard, nor lick the jar, everybody busts our crack.

* Kobe spends over first half of the playoffs with thumb up his crack, everybody busts our crack.

* A Denver Nugget shit-for-brains red hot trips Kobe, Kobe busts the Nuggets crack.

* ESPN denies Lee missed those layups, everybody busts our crack.

* Phil sends Fish & Kobe out of a timeout with something special, Fisher busts the Magic's crack.

* Fisher knows. Kobe knows. ESPN knows. Everybody busts our crack.

You don't like it, KNOW, go around the corner there and dump it son.

sook
07-03-2009, 11:26 AM
I hope you guys treat artest well, it'll take me a while to get over him leaving :(

MiamiHeat
07-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Just remember, Ron Artest is a liability too. He could blow up and get suspended at any moment.

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 07:25 PM
While Ron is an overall better player Ariza is a better fit in LA. Simple as that.

Yeah, it is pretty funny seeing some Laker fans celebrating next years LoB trophy from something Artest has told some guy though.

Food for thought:

Good luck LA.

Can I get some of what you smokin? Artest's D has seriously declined

Yup. RJ will drive past Ron Ron like he is standing still.

Might as well hand the Fakers the 2010 championship. Artest for the MLE. Incredible.

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0618/ny_g_artest1x_576.jpg

Giuseppe
06-21-2010, 07:29 PM
MACHINE, rootin' thru the stacks.

muhahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

DPG21920
06-21-2010, 07:31 PM
A lot of what people said was true, even though LA still won. I believe LA was worse with Artest over Ariza, but they were still so great it did not matter.

BUMP
06-21-2010, 07:34 PM
crofl at these same Laker fans who were so pissed off with Artest during the season. One big shot in game 7 and all of a sudden he's>>>>than Ariza was.

Anybody with common sense knows that Ariza was a better fit, but the Lakers are so stacked it doesn't really matter who you put at the 3 spot.

Didn't they win in only 5 last year?

TheMACHINE
A lot of what people said was true, even though LA still won. I believe LA was worse with Artest over Ariza, but they were still so great it did not matter.

game 7 MVP!

namlook
^^^What he said

:lobt:

:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast:toast

Giuseppe
06-21-2010, 07:35 PM

Please God. Please let it go on like this forever.

TheManFromAcme
http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0618/ny_g_artest1x_576.jpg

O-w-n-a-g-e :tu

TheMACHINE
crofl at these same Laker fans who were so pissed off with Artest during the season. One big shot in game 7 and all of a sudden he's>>>>than Ariza was.

Anybody with common sense knows that Ariza was a better fit, but the Lakers are so stacked it doesn't really matter who you put at the 3 spot.

Didn't they win in only 5 last year?

haha Orlando Magic....yet we went 7 games against Artest and the Rockets....hmmm

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 07:37 PM
lol @ the RJ comments.

BUMP
06-21-2010, 07:39 PM
haha Orlando Magic....yet we went 7 games against Artest and the Rockets....hmmm

Personally, i think the Lakers clearly fucked around that series as evidenced by the dominant game 5 and game 7 blowouts in that series.

I didn't think the Artest trade would completely "derail" the Lakers chances like the dumbass Spurfans said, i just thought it was unnecessary. Artest shot 40% in the playoffs this year, Ariza shot 46% last year. Just sayin

lol @ the RJ comments.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

TheMACHINE
06-21-2010, 07:47 PM
someone bump a "RJ will save us" thread. lol

Spursfan092120
06-21-2010, 07:53 PM
game 7 MVP!
That he was...no doubt about it. Dude killed it.

Ghazi
06-21-2010, 08:25 PM
Ariza became somewhat overrated because he had a ridiculously hot 3-PT shooting streak during the '09 playoffs. In reality he's a below average 3-PT shooter.

I think the '09 Lakers > '10 Lakers based on the statistics and my eye balls (they seemed much more mortal this year than last year, even in the playoffs), but not because of Ariza.

Giuseppe
06-21-2010, 08:30 PM
........but, because Orlando was cake work, and Boston was all business.

Mavs_man_41
06-21-2010, 08:48 PM
........but, because Orlando was cake work, and Boston was all business.

werevictoriousao!