PDA

View Full Version : Shawn Marion

texasqb2
07-03-2009, 01:41 PM
What kind of contract is he going to command? I know he got lost in Toronto, but I haven't heard any news on him at all.

mavs>spurs2
07-03-2009, 01:43 PM
to the mavs for the LLE

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 01:47 PM
He got what he deserved. He'll be lucky to get a MLE, he's nothing without the Nash D'antoni offense. Watching his career deteriorate once Phoenix traded him was no surprise.

Amarelooms
07-03-2009, 02:18 PM
Mavs should trade Stack's contract for him. Then I would try and trade Damp's expiring contract for a SF/SG to come off the bench. Start the following:

C - Gortat
PF - Dirk
SF - Marion
SG - J Ho
PG - Kidd

Terry, new SG/SF, Hollins, Barea, Singelton, Wright and rest of the trash off the Bench

:elephant

VivaPopovich
07-03-2009, 03:43 PM
He got what he deserved. He'll be lucky to get a MLE, he's nothing without the Nash D'antoni offense. Watching his career deteriorate once Phoenix traded him was no surprise.

i think your being too harsh there, surprising for a phoenix fan. even before dantoni came in (or before nash came in and they ran that system) there was a buzz about "the matrix" and his athleticism

i'd like to think of him as the David Lee of the SF-position. you cant dump it to him expecting points but he's a good utility player, esp. if he's not demanding too much money

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 03:48 PM
i think your being too harsh there, surprising for a phoenix fan. even before dantoni came in (or before nash came in and they ran that system) there was a buzz about "the matrix" and his athleticism

i'd like to think of him as the David Lee of the SF-position. you cant dump it to him expecting points but he's a good utility player, esp. if he's not demanding too much money

Yes he was something before Nash and D'antoni but Marbury still created most of his shots.....I wouldn't hate on him so much if not for his attitude and his brazen opinion that he's worth a max contract.