PDA

View Full Version : sarah palin steps down as governor

Pages : [1] 2 3

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 02:55 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

LaMarcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 02:59 PM
I guess conservatives like whottt, timvp, and dr house will just have to pray for bobby jindal to make a move

whottt
07-03-2009, 03:04 PM
I wouldn't put a politician from Louisiana in charge of adminning ST much less the country. The most corrupt CITY STATE govt in the US. And not the good kind of corruption either...the totally stupid kind.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 03:06 PM
I wouldn't put a politician from Louisiana in charge of adminning ST much less the country.

Better than a politician who went to community college and doesn't know Africa is a continent

balli
07-03-2009, 03:07 PM
better than a politician who went to community college and doesn't know africa is a continent
+1

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 03:08 PM
www.palinaspresident.com

^That would suck!!!

SonOfAGun
07-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Better than a politician who went to community college and doesn't know Africa is a continent

What has Obama's ivy league degree done for America?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 03:17 PM
What has Obama's ivy league degree done for America?

The man has barely been in office 6 months and Bush left him a shit storm of epic proportion....excuse him for not being able to bring about a golden age the second he took office.

If someone thinks the prestige of the college the president went to is irrelevant that person is retarded.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 03:20 PM
If someone thinks the prestige of the college the president went to is irrelevant that person is retarded.It's no guarantee of anything.

whottt
07-03-2009, 03:21 PM
Has Obama figured out how many states there are yet?

SonOfAGun
07-03-2009, 03:22 PM
The man has barely been in office 6 months and Bush left him a shit storm of epic proportion....excuse him for not being able to bring about a golden age the second he took office.

wow! I did not see that response coming!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 03:25 PM
Has Obama figured out how many states there are yet?

Has Palin figured out Africa is indeed a continent with many countries and not 1 singular country?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 03:26 PM
wow! I did not see that response coming!

With that said, I'd be lying if I said he's done a perfect job so far. I disagree with a fair amount of what he's doing, I'm just saying that it's unfair to blame him for the fact the economy hasn't gotten any better 6 months into his presidency.

coyotes_geek
07-03-2009, 03:50 PM
"We know we can effect positive change outside government at this moment in time," she said.

Translated: I can make more money on the lecture circuit................

Extra Stout
07-03-2009, 04:01 PM
I have to agree, maybe it just wasn't realistic, or maybe really this to way to -- for America -- it's not just ending a -- but it could be -- the reason she would be doing this isn't so much a -- really it's just good for all.

Because between the media, and also how her family -- because you know, she has an infant, and not that even up to now that it would -- but sometimes you just have time to think and, about it, when you realize that it isn't just about what went on the past, and well, there's the future. And the future is bright.

So, really to Alaskans, this isn't so much a -- well, it's really a transition, because for Alaskans, yes we know these are tough times, but those things, I really still think they'll -- not that it doesn't make a difference whether, she was a strong leader, I think.

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 04:23 PM
I wouldn't put a politician from Louisiana in charge of adminning ST much less the country. The most corrupt CITY STATE govt in the US. And not the good kind of corruption either...the totally stupid kind.

Because Jindal is just your average good ol' boy cajun redneck pol.

whottt
07-03-2009, 04:40 PM
Because Jindal is just your average good ol' boy cajun redneck pol.

You hear about that new guy leading the mob? He's not a mobster.

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 04:44 PM
Oh great, now Jindal is just another Edwin Edwards. Holy shit you make some dumb fucking arguments.

Palin's had her shot. I did think she was essentially the subject of a full on character assassination campaign by the national media and various associated parties, but this stuff is getting old now. She should have just returned to Alaska and focused on being governor for the next couple of years.

SonOfAGun
07-03-2009, 04:48 PM
I want to see her run for President just so I can fully take in the pure viciousness, hatred, panic, fury, etc the media would throw towards her.

I want to see what would happen. I think it'd be a pretty heavy blow to this cracking rock. Who would have thought a white conservative women would be what it took.

George Gervin's Afro
07-03-2009, 04:53 PM
I want to see her run for President just so I can fully take in the pure viciousness, hatred, panic, fury, etc the media would throw towards her.

I want to see what would happen. I think it'd be a pretty heavy blow to this cracking rock. Who would have thought a white conservative women would be what it took.

like fox news and obama?

SonOfAGun
07-03-2009, 04:55 PM
like fox news and obama?

Talk Radio & Fox News do not reach your average ignorant americant as effectively as the entire other side + every celebrity + every night-time entertainment show stacked against one person.

Just because the former has an audience with actual money, don't get it twisted.

gtownspur
07-03-2009, 05:06 PM
I have to agree, maybe it just wasn't realistic, or maybe really this to way to -- for America -- it's not just ending a -- but it could be -- the reason she would be doing this isn't so much a -- really it's just good for all.

Because between the media, and also how her family -- because you know, she has an infant, and not that even up to now that it would -- but sometimes you just have time to think and, about it, when you realize that it isn't just about what went on the past, and well, there's the future. And the future is bright.

So, really to Alaskans, this isn't so much a -- well, it's really a transition, because for Alaskans, yes we know these are tough times, but those things, I really still think they'll -- not that it doesn't make a difference whether, she was a strong leader, I think.

Stout means bitter.

jman3000
07-03-2009, 05:07 PM

The Republicans she's going to be running against are going to do that to her in the primaries.

gtownspur
07-03-2009, 05:13 PM
i remember when rick lazio confronted hillary on signing a campaign pledge and the media came in to save the battered Hillary, wow how times,... i mean circumstances have changed.

whottt
07-03-2009, 05:15 PM
Oh great, now Jindal is just another Edwin Edwards. Holy shit you make some dumb fucking arguments.

Palin's had her shot. I did think she was essentially the subject of a full on character assassination campaign by the national media and various associated parties, but this stuff is getting old now. She should have just returned to Alaska and focused on being governor for the next couple of years.

You attatch relevancy to this while calling my arguments dumb?

Look you like Jindal, fine. I could careless. I don't. Simple as that. I only consider myself to be a Republican or Conservative for the purpose of arguments in this forum, because they are the minority and frankly need my help, and because of my anti-pullout stance, and I honestly couldn't careless about any packaged ideological platforms as that entire concept is one I consider to be stupid. Words are just words....

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 05:19 PM
You attatch relevancy to this while calling my arguments dumb?

Look you like Jindal, fine. I could careless. I don't. Simple as that. I only consider myself to be a Republican or Conservative for the purpose of arguments in this forum, because they are the minority and frankly need my help, and because of my anti-pullout stance, and I honestly couldn't careless about any packaged ideological platforms as that entire concept is one I consider to be stupid. Words are just words....

"Like" can be a strong term. But then I see who else is carrying the banner of something other than ramming the state up into every nook and cranny of our lives.

gtownspur
07-03-2009, 05:20 PM
i simply think that she believes the governor of alaska can only get you so much. I believe she is going to be working with her SarahPac, surrounding herself with policy wonks and comeback ready to enter the national stage.

Her heart is set on the presidency, and she feels she cannot govern alaska, and run for president at the same time while being a mother. One of those needs to go.

SonOfAGun
07-03-2009, 05:23 PM
The Republicans she's going to be running against are going to do that to her in the primaries.

1. Not anywhere close to what the unholy alliance will do

2. The gop is weak. The gop with palin is weak. The gop without palin is weak. No one, not even "conservatives" like any of these gop candidates. None of the gop candidates could do it the right way without failing because they have no one who will blindly follow them like Obama has of the herd.

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 05:23 PM
So then she's running as the current head of a PAC?

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 05:26 PM
So then she's running as the current head of a PAC?That's an executive position.

whottt
07-03-2009, 05:26 PM
who else is carrying the banner of something other than ramming the state up into every nook and cranny of our lives.

I hate to break it to you but that isn't going to be the deciding factor in this election.

whottt
07-03-2009, 05:28 PM
So then she's running as the current head of a PAC?

She's running based entirely on appeal and will it ultimately be just that that decides her fate...like the majority of the Presidents in the history of this country.

Sarah Palin
07-03-2009, 05:37 PM
I've got bigger fish to fry.

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 05:42 PM
I hate to break it to you but that isn't going to be the deciding factor in this election.

No fucking shit, Clouseau.

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 05:45 PM
She's running based entirely on appeal and will it ultimately be just that that decides her fate...like the majority of the Presidents in the history of this country.

Right. Who appeals to us most such that we are willing to subject more and more of our lives to direct democracy, until, perhaps, that day when we realize that hey, maybe that's not such a good idea and perhaps the Constitution shouldn't have been regarded as a historical artifact that was a "goddamn piece of paper" or "something which grows."

Bonus points if you can assign those quotes to their respective origins.

whottt
07-03-2009, 05:50 PM
No fucking shit, Clouseau.

I really don't get your hostility. The candidate you like is in office, Palin just killed her career. The only mysteries that remain are why someone who considers themself intelligent is in two different threads about someone who they don't want to see elected and has no chance of being so.

Things must be slowing down for the Paul campaign.

Winehole23
i simply think that she believes the governor of alaska can only get you so much.For the greater good, she is leaving the halls of power to live in her people's bosom, as a fellow citizen.

Winehole23
Yay?

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 05:51 PM
Palin just killed her careerYou really think that?

whottt
07-03-2009, 05:53 PM
Well? I'm waiting.

ploto
07-03-2009, 05:56 PM
...she feels she cannot govern alaska, and run for president at the same time while being a mother. One of those needs to go.

The next Presidential election is more than 3 years from now. If she can't handle being governor for the first 18 months of that, then she can't handle being President.

whottt
07-03-2009, 06:00 PM
And since ploto thought she was extrenely qualified to be President before this...

whottt
07-03-2009, 06:09 PM
Bonus points if you can assign those quotes to their respective origins.

No clue, perhaps if you can tell me where they stood on the issues when/if they were involved in a major campaign perhaps I'll have a better idea.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 06:11 PM
No clue, perhaps if you can tell me where they stood on the issues when/if they were involved in a major campaign perhaps I'll have a better idea.Bush and Obama?

whottt
07-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Bush and Obama?

Hmmm...if Bush and Obama were the issues than it would have to be McCain and Obama.

What do I win?

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Hmmm...if Bush and Obama were the issues than it would have to be McCain and Obama.

What do I win? Nothing silly, I just gave you the answer.

SonOfAGun
07-03-2009, 06:18 PM
Stupid ass constitution only gives negative rights to government. Booo hoooo :( :( :(

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Bush and Gore, those 'polar opposites' of the 2000 campaign. Though Obama said essentially the same thing, though it was in some obscure radio interview a decade ago.

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 06:19 PM
Stupid ass constitution only gives negative rights to government. Booo hoooo :( :( :(

And other "folks" as well...

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 06:22 PM
Bush and Gore, those 'polar opposites' of the 2000 campaign. Though Obama said essentially the same thing, though it was in some obscure radio interview a decade ago.The correction is a courtesy. Thanks.

DarkReign
07-03-2009, 06:38 PM
She's resigning to goto political acting school so the next time the GOP drags her in front of cameras, she can at least act like she isnt a dumb fucking hillbilly who has only a cursory interest in things and places she hasnt seen.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 06:39 PM
Well? I'm waiting.So am I....

Palin just killed her career

You really think that?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 06:40 PM
I really don't get your hostility. The candidate you like is in office, Palin just killed her career. The only mysteries that remain are why someone who considers themself intelligent is in two different threads about someone who they don't want to see elected and has no chance of being so.

Things must be slowing down for the Paul campaign.

She's got enough trailer trash Southern religious zealots in love with her because she's "just like them" that her career will never be dead.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 06:41 PM
She's resigning to goto political acting school ....I thought she already did.

whottt
07-03-2009, 06:41 PM
And I'm still waiting...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 06:42 PM
Maybe she's quitting to go pursue a career with the Dallad Mavericks.

whottt
07-03-2009, 06:42 PM
She's got enough trailer trash Southern religious zealots in love with her because she's "just like them" that her career will never be dead.

Oh well, good.

whottt
07-03-2009, 06:43 PM
Maybe she's quitting to go pursue a career with the Dallad Mavericks.

They do have a white owner don't they?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 06:45 PM
They do have a white owner don't they?

Their owner is actually a liberal but idk why he wouldn't want to sign such a driven Maverick.

whottt
07-03-2009, 06:45 PM
BTW, DuncanownsKobe, I'm enjoying the dialogue with you tremendously, but you know, it's a Friday Night and I'm white, and a christian...and you know what we do on Friday nights. BBIAB.

whottt
07-03-2009, 06:46 PM
Their owner is actually a liberal but idk why he wouldn't want to sign such a driven Maverick.

Ahh ok, so he's a liberal which means he's not white er...racist. Got it.

If like reality were to change and our trueselves were to be revealed...

Someone would be wiping their ass with you.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 06:46 PM
BTW, DuncanownsKobe, I'm enjoying the dialogue with you tremendously, but you know, it's a Friday Night and I'm white, and a christian...and you know what we do on Friday nights. BBIAB.

Nice talking to you son.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 06:48 PM
Ahh ok, so he's a liberal which means he's not white er...racist. Got it.

I didn't say anything about Republicans being racist.....idk why you're getting so butt hurt over a joke I made about the extremely white crowd at the RNC, are you telling me it's NOT an overwhelmingly white crowd?

jman3000
07-03-2009, 06:51 PM
Weak. Who let the Phoenix fan in?

ElNono
Palin just killed her career

Did she had a career to kill in the first place?

whottt
I didn't say anything about Republicans being racist.....idk why you're getting so butt hurt over a joke I made about the extremely white crowd at the RNC, are you telling me it's NOT an overwhelmingly white crowd?

You'd be amazed how many racists reveal their racism in the process of making a joke. I'd say it happens that way 90% of the time.

Exactly that way.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 06:56 PM
You'd be amazed how many racists reveal their racism in the process of making a joke. I'd say it happens that way 90% of the time.

Exactly that way.

What? My racism towards white people even though I'm as white as it gets?

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Did she had a career to kill in the first place?Yes. As Governor of Alaska.

ElNono
07-03-2009, 07:06 PM
Yes. As Governor of Alaska.

True. The upside is that she now has plenty of time to read magazines.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 07:10 PM

And do meth with her son in law's mom.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 07:15 PM
You guys can trash her all you want. Just shows you don't know shit.

I'll bet she's stepping down because she made a lucrative book deal due to be printed next year. Not only will this make her millions, but I believe this will help catapult her to the presidency should she decide to run.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 07:16 PM
She can't have a book and be governor too?

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 07:18 PM
She can't have a book and be governor too?
I'm sure she could, but working all day, then writing a book... I don't know about you, but isn't it better to focus and relax when making a book? Besides, there's also an upside to leaving with positive approval ratings.

I think she's a smart cookie for doing it this way.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 07:20 PM
I'm sure she could, but working all day, then writing a book... I don't know about you, but isn't it better to focus and relax when making a book? Besides, there's also an upside to leaving with positive approval ratings.

I think she's a smart cookie for doing it this way.So she is better serving the people of Alaska by quitting her service to the people of Alaska.

If a book and a governorship are too much for her to bear, that doesn't bode well for a Palin presidency.

Have you ever called a man a smart cookie?

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 07:25 PM
So she is better serving the people of Alaska by quitting her service to the people of Alaska.

If a book and a governorship are too much for her to bear, that doesn't bode well for a Palin presidency.

Have you ever called a man a smart cookie?

You are really dumb if you expect me to have all the answers. I have an open mind, but you like to jump to a conclusion and demand an idiotic answer. Ask her, or her staff.

No I have never called a man a smart cookie. Must we be gender neutral all the time? I say no, and for God's sake. You know I am one who hate's political correctness.

Am I seeing the troll come out in you today? Please stay reasonable.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 07:28 PM
You are really dumb if you expect me to have all the answers. I have an open mind, but you like to jump to a conclusion and demand an idiotic answer. Ask her, or her staff.You are really dumb, period. Your mind is only open to whatever line of thought jibes with your political beliefs.

No I have never called a man a smart cookie. Must we be gender neutral all the time? I say no, and for God's sake. You know I am one who hate's political correctness.You're single, right?

Am I seeing the troll come out in you today? Please stay reasonable.You're a real stupid cookie.

whottt
07-03-2009, 07:32 PM
What? My racism towards white people even though I'm as white as it gets?

Yes.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 07:33 PM
Has Palin figured out Africa is indeed a continent with many countries and not 1 singular country?
Can you please show me a video of her saying that rather than it being a leak from a staffer that may not be fact?

Please...

Or are you a 14 year old girl that like to engage in rumor?

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 07:50 PM
You know, stepping down early is a smart idea if you wish to promote your second in command for governor. Already being an incumbent governor will give him a boost in the next election. From wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Parnell):

Parnell is expected to become the 12th Governor of Alaska on July 26, 2009 following Palin's announced resignation. He will be sworn in at the Governor's Picnic in Fairbanks.

You 'glass half empty' people here are pitiful at times.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 07:52 PM
I hope we don't have to relitigate Sarah Palin de novo (http://www.lectlaw.com/def/d010.htm). It'd be a real drag going through the minutiae in real time again.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 07:52 PM
Misericordia.

whottt
07-03-2009, 07:54 PM
^^^ Case in point.

Why not just say, Go Dems Go?

That's really the totality of your political insight, the rest is just utter bullshit.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Because I don't like your candidate, I must be rooting for the other team.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 07:57 PM
You know, stepping down early is a smart idea if you wish to promote your second in command for governor. Already being an incumbent governor will give him a boost in the next election. From wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Parnell):

You 'glass half empty' people here are pitiful at times.Yes, that's precisely why she's doing it.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 07:58 PM
Maybe I just lack your perspective on why Sarah Palin is needed now. I don't see it. She killed McCain. How is any she better now?

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 07:59 PM
Her presser was really really weird, whott. Admit that at least....

mookie2001
07-03-2009, 08:08 PM
why would people vote for a quitter?

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 08:08 PM
This is a must for people to listen to:

How Sarah Palin was hoaxed (http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_7726000/7726706.stm)

One of the dangers of "unnamed sources" and you libtarts continually fall for the hoaxes.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 08:10 PM
It'd be a real drag going through the minutiae in real time again.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Her presser was really really weird, whott.

Are you kidding? She really made the most her community college education with her "full court press" analysis :lmao

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 08:11 PM
Mercy.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 08:13 PM
Yes.

Yup,you got me, I HATE WHITE PEOPLE!!!

Myself, every family member I have, 95% of my friends, we all suck!!!!

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 08:15 PM
This is a must for people to listen to:

How Sarah Palin was hoaxed (http://news.bbc.co.uk/today/hi/today/newsid_7726000/7726706.stm)

One of the dangers of "unnamed sources" and you libtarts continually fall for the hoaxes.Apparently you must listen to it too. They took credit for the Africa story that was already out there; they did not make the Africa story up.

boutons_deux
07-03-2009, 08:17 PM
She single-handedly destroyed McLiar's campaign as the majority of Americans rejected her, and now she is a Repug front-runner for 2012?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 08:19 PM
Fox news reported the Africa story.....I don't think Fox News is going to slander a Republican unless the information is legit.

I'm also wondering why Palin didn't come out and deny the story.....if someone spread a rumor about me that wasn't true and insulted my intelligence.....I'd address it.

Jacob1983
07-03-2009, 08:19 PM
She needs to suck it up and finally do a cover for Playboy or Maxim.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 08:20 PM
Apparently you must listen to it too. They took credit for the Africa story that was already out there; they did not make the Africa story up.
I know that you idiot. They said they didn't know if it was true. Nobody has come out as the source. Palin is on record as saying it's not true. There isn't a single reputable site that doesn't point out that the truth over the comment is not known with certainty.

Keep it up Gossip Girl.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 08:21 PM
Fox news reported the Africa story.....I don't think Fox News is going to slander a Republican unless the information is legit.

I'm also wondering why Palin didn't come out and deny the story.....if someone spread a rumor about me that wasn't true and insulted my intelligence.....I'd address it.

Fox news reports what is believed to be news. They can be duped like any other media.

Find me some facts please. Otherwise, you're just another Gossip Girl.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 08:22 PM
They said they didn't know if it was true.

My bad then. I didn't know she had spoken about it.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 08:23 PM
I know that you idiot. They said they didn't know if it was true. Nobody has come out as the source. Palin is on record as saying it's not true. There isn't a single reputable site that doesn't point out that the truth over the comment is not known with certainty.So, the story is the same and has been the same regardless of your crusade to confirm that the story is the same.

Keep it up Gossip Girl.You are a stupid cookie.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 08:25 PM
Find me some facts please. Otherwise, you're just another Gossip Girl.

Sarah Palin took 6 years and 5 different colleges to attain a 4 year degree.

whottt
07-03-2009, 08:26 PM

You attack and criticize anything associated with her, and you absolutely will continue to do so...your opinion is known before it is even given. Therefore there's really not much need for you go draw it out...

Go Dems Go will suffice.

whottt
07-03-2009, 08:29 PM

You're a generalizing bigot...that's exactly what you are. Being that way against a "safe" preferred target doesn't change the ignorance behind the mindset.

possessed
07-03-2009, 08:35 PM

That's the first sign of a person being a racist against a certain people... They start talking about how many "friends" they have of that particular race.

"What are you talking about? I have lots of white friends!"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 08:38 PM
That's the first sign of a person being a racist against a certain people... They start talking about how many "friends" they have of that particular race.

"What are you talking about? I have lots of white friends!"

Um....it's a little different when I am white.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 08:39 PM
I will attack and criticize anyone who criticizes Sarah Palin, and I absolutely will continue to do so...my opinion is known before it is even given. Therefore there's really not much need for me to draw it out...Go GOP, go!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 08:42 PM
You're a generalizing bigot...that's exactly what you are. Being that way against a "safe" preferred target doesn't change the ignorance behind the mindset.

So saying the republican convention has an overwhelmingly white crowd makes me a bigot? Please explain how stating the obvious makes me a bigot?

jack sommerset
07-03-2009, 08:43 PM
Palin sure does scare the Dems. Don't worry Dems....She won't win the republican nom. This forum alone is up to 5 pages. Geez!

gtownspur
07-03-2009, 08:45 PM
So saying the republican convention has an overwhelmingly white crowd makes me a bigot? Please explain how stating the obvious makes me a bigot?

Are you an idiot?

Are you claiming that there are no racial undertones in making a statement like that?

Ugh okay.. So pointing out that a track meet is filled with mostly blacks makes me a bigot? Please explain how stating the obvious makes me a bigot?

lolololololololololol!!!!!!!!!

whottt
07-03-2009, 08:46 PM
Go GOP, go!

But my opinion isn't known before I give it. You only think it is.

whottt
07-03-2009, 08:47 PM
Are you an idiot?

Are you claiming that there are no racial undertones in making a statement like that?

Ugh okay.. So pointing out that a track meet is filled with mostly blacks makes me a bigot? Please explain how stating the obvious makes me a bigot?

He's white, so therefore he's not racist when he's calling other whites racist on the basis of their skin color.

Get it?

Asswiping material...nothing else.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 08:49 PM
He's white, so therefore he's not racist when he's calling other whites racist on the basis of their skin color.

Get it?

Show me where I called other white people racist?

gtownspur
07-03-2009, 08:49 PM

Get it?

eh,

what he said was racist, but since he is a sissy cuckold self loather,.. you can't say he thinks whites are superior.

Bigot is the better term.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 08:50 PM
Sarah Palin took 6 years and 5 different colleges to attain a 4 year degree.
So?

gtownspur
07-03-2009, 08:51 PM

Implication is a tool used in Language to display a sentiment in a more obscure way.

Now we know who was socially promoted from the 4th grade.:lmao

whottt
07-03-2009, 08:51 PM
bigot it is then.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 08:52 PM
So pointing out that a track meet is filled with mostly blacks makes me a bigot? Please explain how stating the obvious makes me a bigot?

No it doesn't make you a bigot at all IMO.....and I'm not just saying that to support my argument, you shouldn't get called a bigot just for stating something that's true.

gtownspur
07-03-2009, 08:55 PM
No it doesn't make you a bigot at all IMO.....and I'm not just saying that to support my argument, you shouldn't get called a bigot just for stating something that's true.

SO the point of your argument is that mostly whites happen to show up at GOP conventions by coincidence? No racial undertones or anything. You just released a pointless observation for no reason at all. So now you're not a bigot, you're just incapable of communicating with people outside a Nickelodean games forum and borderline retard.

Which one would you rather be?

whottt
07-03-2009, 08:59 PM

You compared the Republican Party to a KKK meeting on the basis of skin color.

You also labeled Southern Christians as Trailer Trash.

I know I know...you were joking. Bigots always are. There were absolutely no ignorant generalizations in either statement.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 09:00 PM
But my opinion isn't known before I give it. You only think it is.You're so ah, magnanimous to yourself.

Winehole23
07-03-2009, 09:01 PM
Does it get to be too much for you sometimes?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 09:01 PM
SO the point of your argument is that mostly whites happen to show up at GOP conventions by coincidence?

My implication was that the GOP is backwards in their beliefs and therefore the crowd is largely old and white.

Why are you and Whottt so butt hurt over the comment? It's like it struck a sensitive nerve or something.....

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 09:02 PM
You also labeled Southern Christians as Trailer Trash.

I wasn't joking......but Southern Christian and Southern religious zealot are two completely different things.

gtownspur
07-03-2009, 09:03 PM
My implication was that the GOP is backwards in their beliefs and therefore the crowd is largely old and white.

Why are you and Whottt so butt hurt over the comment? It's like it struck a sensitive nerve or something.....

Backwards in what sense in the 1950's when it comes to Civil Rights?

Or do you mean traditional.. because i know many mexicans who are stuck back in tradition and believe that the Female is subordinate to the male.

So now you're just ignorant..

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 09:05 PM

It's not that they are backwards in their beliefs, it's that people who vote democrat generally want a government handout of some sort. People who vote republican generally want to do away with redistribution of wealth. There are few blacks who believe in standing on their own two feet, with out affirmative action, social programs, etc. Democrats promise to redistribute wealth to them. The democrat party buys the votes of minorities. It is the minorities who are for sale. Not that whites are backwards.

They told you. The underlying tone.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 09:06 PM

Or do you mean traditional.. because i know many mexicans who are stuck back in tradition and believe that the Female is subordinate to the male.

Backwards when it comes to issues such as gay marriage.....and why do you assume I'm ok with that Mexican tradition......I might be a registered democrat but I'm as conservative as it gets when it comes to traditional Mexicans in America refusing to change their life style. Don't assume I'm an ACLU liberal, some of those people drive me nuts.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 09:08 PM

So now you're just ignorant..
Yes, he is.

It was the republicans that freed the slaves.

It was the republicans voting 80%+ that make the Civil Rights Act of 1964 pass.

Democrats are just better liars as politicians, and sway the minorities to them.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
There are few blacks who believe in standing on their own two feet, with out affirmative action, social programs, etc.

And I'm the one being called racist.....

PS - affirmative action and certain types of welfare bother me, regardless of what most democrats think.

possessed

I agree, they'd be better off with more forward thinking old black men.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 09:10 PM
And I'm the one being called racist.....

PS - affirmative action and certain types of welfare bother me, regardless of what most democrats think.
I'm only pointing out that it is a key reason why more blacks are democrats rather than republicans. You made the observation without a merit based assessment, which leaves it open to interpretation.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 09:11 PM
I agree, they'd be better off with more forward thinking old black men.
Very true. It's sad that so many black people want to rely on government instead of standing on their own two feet.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Very true. It's sad that so many black people want to rely on government instead of standing on their own two feet.Bigot.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 09:14 PM
Bigot.
My God. There you are being a fucking idiot again.

If seeing life for what it is defines me as a bigot, then fine. If that's what you believe, I don't give a rat's ass.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-03-2009, 09:14 PM
I'm only pointing out that it is a key reason why more blacks are democrats rather than republicans.

It's your opinion that it's the key reason.......it's my opinion that most blacks aren't Republicans because key Republican politicians like Orin Hatch and Trent Lott have made it clear they aren't to fond of black people.

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 09:15 PM

If seeing life for what it is defines me as a bigot, then fine. If that's what you believe, I don't give a rat's ass.Then quit whining about it, bigot.

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 09:21 PM
I'm only pointing out that it is a key reason why more blacks are democrats rather than republicans.It's your opinion that it's the key reason.......it's my opinion that most blacks aren't Republicans because key Republican politicians like Orin Hatch and Trent Lott have made it clear they aren't to fond of black people.
Did you pass 3rd grade by chance?

Since when does "a reason" become "the reason?"

I don't know what Orin Hatch statement you are referring to, but the Trent Lott statement was taken out of context. Please show me the facts behind a clear statement that they don't like blacks.

boutons_deux
07-03-2009, 09:23 PM
Speaking on MSNBC, Andrea Mitchell reported that, according to "people very close to Sarah Palin," she has "told her supporters that she is out of politics, period. She is fed up with politics. She doesn't like her life. She feels that she needs to raise her family. She's sick of the commute from Wasilla to the capital. And she really does not want to run for higher office, that this is not a case where she is stepping down in order to clear the way for a presidential run. In fact, she has told some of her biggest backers in the national Republican Party that they are free to choose other candidates for 2012, which of course opens new avenues for Mitt Romney, for Tim Pawlenty, for other potential candidates who are definitely in the running."

"Many political observers in Alaska are fixated on rumors that federal investigators have been seizing paperwork from SBS in recent months, searching for evidence that Palin and her husband Todd steered lucrative contracts to the well-connected company in exchange for gifts like the construction of their home on pristine Lake Lucille in 2002. The home was built just two months before Palin began campaigning for governor, a job which would have provided her enhanced power to grant building contracts in the wide open state."

HuffPo

A step forward for civilization if Whott's g/f disappears from politics.

whottt
07-03-2009, 09:31 PM

You're a racist, labeling others as racist based on their skin color while simulatneously claiming exception from being a racist on the basis of your own.

What you fail to see, and if you didn't fail to see it you wouldn't have the POV you have...is that bigotry is a generalizing stereotpying mindset, regardless of your skin color, and the safeness of the target.

You're a fucking bigot, I don't care which direction it is directed or what color you are, you are still a bigot.

whottt
07-03-2009, 09:34 PM
Goddamn there are so many minorities and homosexuals in the Decmocratic Party the DNC looks like a prison social hour.

PS: I'm a gay minority, so therefore I have special status and clearance to make bigoted statements, and my bigotry isn't bigotry.

George Gervin's Afro
07-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Goddamn there are so many minorities and homosexuals in the Decmocratic Party the DNC looks like a prison social hour.

PS: I'm a gay minority, so therefore I have special status and clearance to make bigoted statements, and my bigotry isn't bigotry.

I guess you make it to a lot of deomcrat happy hours.

LnGrrrR
07-03-2009, 10:31 PM
God, Palin is such an f'ing trainwreck.

LnGrrrR
07-03-2009, 10:32 PM

:rollin:rollin:rollin

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 10:34 PM

If seeing life for what it is defines me as a bigot, then fine. If that's what you believe, I don't give a rat's ass.

It's cool. You want to call black "folks" lazy. Others want abortion legal so black folks kill themselves off. God Bless America.

SonOfAGun
07-03-2009, 10:35 PM
Speaking on MSNBC, Andrea Mitchell reported that, according to "people very close to Sarah Palin," she has "told her supporters that she is out of politics, period. She is fed up with politics. She doesn't like her life. She feels that she needs to raise her family. She's sick of the commute from Wasilla to the capital. And she really does not want to run for higher office, that this is not a case where she is stepping down in order to clear the way for a presidential run. In fact, she has told some of her biggest backers in the national Republican Party that they are free to choose other candidates for 2012, which of course opens new avenues for Mitt Romney, for Tim Pawlenty, for other potential candidates who are definitely in the running."

"Many political observers in Alaska are fixated on rumors that federal investigators have been seizing paperwork from SBS in recent months, searching for evidence that Palin and her husband Todd steered lucrative contracts to the well-connected company in exchange for gifts like the construction of their home on pristine Lake Lucille in 2002. The home was built just two months before Palin began campaigning for governor, a job which would have provided her enhanced power to grant building contracts in the wide open state."

HuffPo

A step forward for civilization if Whott's g/f disappears from politics.

LOL @ even getting close to believing that coming from Andrea Fucking Mitchell and MSNBC...

I don't see the relation between that "report" and Palin's speech.

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 10:36 PM

And your implication is wrong and you are an illiterate imbecile. Please go. This has nothing to do with your political beliefs. My God just get the fuck out of here.

ploto
07-03-2009, 10:37 PM
I know these are just blogs, and time will tell if their info is correct:

Okay, I've now been able to get independent information from multiple sources that all of this precedes what are said to be possible federal indictments against Palin, concerning an embezzlement scandal related to the building of Palin's house and the Wasilla Sports Complex built during her tenure as Mayor. Both structures, it is said, feature the "same windows, same wood, same products." Federal investigators have been looking into this for some time, and indictments could be imminent, according to the Alaska sources.
http://www.bradblog.com/?p=7280

Max Blumental reports on The Daily Beast that Sarah Palin may have quit her job today because she was trying to avert a major, yet-to-be-disclosed corruption scandal. The gist of the rumor is that an Alaska building company called Spenard Building Supplies (SBS) was awarded a contract by Palin to build a hockey arena in Wasilla, AK, and in return, SBS helped construct Palin’s home:

Many political observers in Alaska are fixated on rumors that federal investigators have been seizing paperwork from SBS in recent months, searching for evidence that Palin and her husband Todd steered lucrative contracts to the well-connected company in exchange for gifts like the construction of their home on pristine Lake Lucille in 2002. The home was built just two months before Palin began campaigning for governor, a job which would have provided her enhanced power to grant building contracts in the wide open state.

SBS has close ties to the Palins. The company has not only sponsored Todd Palin’s snowmobile team, according to the Village Voice’s Wayne Barrett, it hired Sarah Palin to do a statewide television commercial in 2004.

Though Todd Palin told Fox News he built his Lake Lucille home with the help of a few “buddies,” according to Barrett’s report, public records revealed that SBS supplied the materials for the house. While serving as mayor of Wasilla, Sarah Palin blocked an initiative that would have required the public filing of building permits—thus momentarily preventing the revelation of such suspicious information.

Just months before Palin left city hall to campaign for governor, she awarded a contract to SBS to help build the $13 million Wasilla Sports Complex. The most expensive building project in Wasilla history, the complex cost the city an addition $1.3 million in legal fees and threw it into severe long-term debt. For SBS, however, the bloated and bungled project was a cash cow.

Alaska bloggers have reported in recent weeks that “a long simmering embezzelment/IRS scandal is still being looked at by the feds.” In her press conference today, Palin asked the public to “trust me with this decision and know that it is no more politics as usual.” But she also bemoaned “political operatives” who have “descended on Alaska” to investigate “all sorts of frivolous ethics violations.” Palin said this “politics of personal destruction” was one of the key motivating factors behind her decision today.

http://thinkprogress.org/2009/07/03/palin-hockey-arena-scandal/

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 10:37 PM
Um....it's a little different when I am white.

You're white? Would you like a fucking cookie?

http://www.babble.com/CS/blogs/strollerderby/2009/06/chocolate_chip_cookie.jpg

Wild Cobra
07-03-2009, 11:56 PM
I know these are just blogs, and time will tell if their info is correct:
Well, so far, everything else negative about her has been slander. I will start by assuming this is also.

It could be a reason why she is stepping down early, and announced she is out of politics. She is now a target, and the left has been relentless at destroying her. I can understand if that's the reason. Just wish she'd stay and fight.

No wonder all politicians are puppets and crooked. The good ones are harassed and slandered to the point they can only defend themselves and don't have time to do their job.

Hope you lefties are proud. I think those of you who have helped slander this woman are the skum of the earth.

jman3000
07-04-2009, 12:01 AM
"same wood, same windows, same product"

That's a pretty weak connection. I'd image Wasilla is small enough to the point where there's only a handful of builders.

jman3000
07-04-2009, 12:05 AM
you could have taken a shot every time she said "politics as usual" today and you'd be drunk off your ass.

ElNono
07-04-2009, 12:44 AM

:lol

I tell you, all dems have to do is give her ample tv time and let her talk and talk and talk. She just digs her own grave.

jman3000
07-04-2009, 12:48 AM

I tell you, all dems have to do is give her ample tv time and let her talk and talk and talk. She just digs her own grave.

Why are you so scared of her?

ElNono
07-04-2009, 12:51 AM
Why are you so scared of her?

:lmao

Jacob1983
07-04-2009, 01:31 AM
What will happen to Alaska? When Palin was announced as McCain's vp pick, Alaska was back in the spotlight and got some attention. People were talking about Alaska and thinking about it. Now that Palin isn't going to be the governor of Alaska, does that mean that Alaska's popularity will go down? Will Alaska go back to being a Wyoming or Montana type of state?

jman3000
07-04-2009, 02:39 AM
Yes, he is.

It was the republicans that freed the slaves.

Democrats are just better liars as politicians, and sway the minorities to them.

Why are you not taking the ideological shift during and after the civil rights movement into account?

Bragging that Republicans were responsible for freeing the slaves and the civil rights act is tantamount to a Sacramento Kings fan bragging about winning the NBA title in 1951 as the Royals.

Give me a fucking break.

jman3000
07-04-2009, 02:41 AM

* Southern Democrats: 7-87 (7%-93%)
* Southern Republicans: 0-10 (0%-100%)

* Northern Democrats: 145-9 (94%-6%)
* Northern Republicans: 138-24 (85%-15%)

You realize that Southern Democrats = modern day Republicans don't you?

Why do you insist on spreading your propaganda?

Buddy Holly
07-04-2009, 04:47 AM

Yeah, I was going to mention that. Glad you did. Pretty funny how he's so certain of the bullshit he spreads..

LnGrrrR
07-04-2009, 05:34 AM

All of them! :lmao

LnGrrrR
07-04-2009, 05:35 AM

I think she's a smart cookie for doing it this way.

I'm going to play this the WC cynic way, and assume that she's got someone blackmailing her to step down.

LnGrrrR
07-04-2009, 05:38 AM
Are you an idiot?

It doesn't. It may or may not have racial undertones/implications, but it doesn't necessarily mean someone is a bigot. Facts are facts.

sabar
07-04-2009, 05:41 AM
This ends a chapter that was long overdue. It's like reading a long book or watching a 5 hour movie... where is the end?

LnGrrrR
07-04-2009, 05:41 AM

Wait... let me get this straight.

DoK points out that the majority of people at Republican rallies were older, white men.... which makes him a bigot.

You state that most black people are Democrats because they love handouts, and don't like standing on their own two feet and working... and that makes you a fact-based realist.

Just wanted to make sure I got that straight.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-04-2009, 10:02 AM
:lmao isn't that the normal way of thinking in here.
if you ain't wearing blue pom poms you're wearing white hoods. keep up, mr hole.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-04-2009, 10:04 AM
Maybe I just lack your perspective on why Sarah Palin is needed now. I don't see it. She killed McCain. How is any she better now?
mccain killed mccain. mccain was dead in the water without her.

George Gervin's Afro
07-04-2009, 10:24 AM

WC and most conservatives lack intellectual integrity but you should know that by now.

SnakeBoy
07-04-2009, 10:39 AM
mccain killed mccain. mccain was dead in the water without her.

WH goes stupid when it comes to anything involving Palin. Don't expect him to stick to facts on this one.

George Gervin's Afro
07-04-2009, 10:56 AM
WH goes stupid when it comes to anything involving Palin. Don't expect him to stick to facts on this one.

Palin cost him independent voters... hello McFly..anyone in there?

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 10:58 AM
Palin cost him independent voters... hello McFly..anyone in there?

Man u are dumb

ElNono
07-04-2009, 11:02 AM
Man u are dumb

He might be, but he is right on that one...

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 12:23 PM
He might be, but he is right on that one...

Give me a break. Palin made it somewhat a race. I am a independent and I voted McCain.

RobinsontoDuncan
07-04-2009, 12:24 PM
The modern Republican party has been built on a foundation of racism and bigotry. When the GOP recurited the dixiecrats in the late 60s and Nixon began putting the Southern Strategy into motion it alienated minorities and cultural liberals and was able to capture the white working class vote. (come on you idiots, stop playing dumb...you know there's a fucking reason why the sure South went from Democratic to Republican in under a generation).

And it's not racist to mention that the GOP is overwhelmingly old and white, demographics prove that. The fact that you have wild cobra on here claiming that all blacks are lazy and want a hand out and are therefore democrats proves the point.

Doesn't matter, the young generations see you guys for the fucking retards you are. You've lost, get over it.

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 12:25 PM
The modern Republican party has been built on a foundation of racism and bigotry. When the GOP recurited the dixiecrats in the late 60s and Nixon began putting the Southern Strategy into motion it alienated minorities and cultural liberals and was able to capture the white working class vote. (come on you idiots, stop playing dumb...you know there's a fucking reason why the sure South went from Democratic to Republican in under a generation).

And it's not racist to mention that the GOP is overwhelmingly old and white, demographics prove that. The fact that you have wild cobra on here claiming that all blacks are lazy and want a hand out and are therefore democrats proves the point.

Doesn't matter, the young generations see you guys for the fucking retards you are. You've lost, get over it.

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 12:30 PM

Thank you for this post. You call a whole group (republicans) bigots. Then you call this group retards. You are one dumb motherfucker. And of course you speak for the entire "young generation" You fucking dick smoker.

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 12:37 PM

Hey dick smoker. Shouldn't you feel like a dumb fucker for calling people bigots only to be one yourself by calling people retarded. Wouldn't you think you dumb faggot that retard comment would make people laugh at what a fucking hypocrite u are. Fucking faggots.

jman3000
07-04-2009, 12:47 PM
looks like somebody got jack's hello kitty panties in a bunch.

:lol @ him saying he's an independent.

jman3000
07-04-2009, 12:51 PM
Jack and Ducks are the only 2 people in the political forum who are complete and utter idiots who have no capacity to think beyond a 3rd grade level.

florige
07-04-2009, 01:24 PM
looks like somebody got jack's hello kitty panties in a bunch.

:lol @ him saying he's an independent.

I laugh too when I read CNN message boards of all these so called "independents" who say Obama is doing such a horrible job but yet they spout out the same BS Republicans do for some strange reason. They just don't know what to do with themselves these days. :lol They can't stand the fact that Obama is going to be in office for two terms.

SonOfAGun
07-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Modern rep. party stands for racism and bigotry? Uh, no.

People will believe what they want to believe though. Just more lies the left has successfuly attributed to the other team in this game. Doesn't take much for the ignorant americants to buy into it.

boutons_deux
07-04-2009, 02:19 PM
Murkowksi Blasts Palin: You Abandoned Our State (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/04/murkowksi-blasts-palin-yo_n_225722.html)

The Huffington Post | Nick Sabloff

Alaska's Republican Sen. Lisa Murkowski issued a surprisingly harsh statement late on Friday, ripping Gov. Sarah Palin's decision to leave office at the end of the month. "I am deeply disappointed that the Governor has decided to abandon the State and her constituents before her term has concluded," Murkowski wrote.

=============

Ignorant, unread, tongue-twisted, in way over her ditzy head, failed politician, and now a QUITTER, too.

Apparently, corruption indictment(s) are up next.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 02:27 PM
That's a preemptive strike by Murkowski in case Palin decides to run for her Senate seat.

boutons_deux
07-04-2009, 02:44 PM
pitbull bitch has very little chance of any political resurrection in Alaska.

balli
07-04-2009, 03:13 PM
pitbull bitch has very little chance of any political resurrection in America.
fixed.

George Gervin's Afro
07-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Hey dick smoker. Shouldn't you feel like a dumb fucker for calling people bigots only to be one yourself by calling people retarded. Wouldn't you think you dumb faggot that retard comment would make people laugh at what a fucking hypocrite u are. Fucking faggots.

jack, smoking dicks and 'faggots' seem to be on your mind. what's the deal dude? Are you a meat smoker? Nothing wrong with that...

whottt
07-04-2009, 03:32 PM

Why don't you look a little closer...tell me who lead the filibuster(hint his son was a Presidential candidate), tell me which former Klan Head was the Senate Leader of the Democratic Party...not 40 years ago 10 years ago or less.

Major party switching eh? No, adept liars.

While you're at it, why don't you look and see who instituted affirmative action, and which party was in control of the court on ROE VS Wade...

Then go look at what the definition of liberal is...

Then go look at the Iran threads and watch how many self proclaimed liberals were saying fuck those savages, their problem, not ours, let's stay out of it...as if their own much cherished right to free speech was their reward for being born American.

Then tell me who is really spreading the propaganda.

PS: The US Government has a hell of a lot to do with the resistance in IRan and I can show you posts from myself from 5 years ago stating this, stating the strategic reason behind go into Iraq first, instead of Iran or Saudi Arabia. All you gotta do it look at a map. Iran has Democracies on both sides of it now...

The US Govt, the CIA, the US Special forces have been conducting covert operations and resistance movements in Iran since the day Saddam was deposed. Mapping the country, running pirate anti-govt radio stations, and funding and organizing resistance efforts in that country.

Not only is the US Govt a major backer of any major resistance movement in Iran, they're reason for the hardline turn of the Iranian Govt.

They do it the same way other countries interfere in our elections...they go after and the youngest read: stupidest and unwise, segment of voters. It's deliberate. The most easily manipulated. The most easy to fill full of ideals and mobilize for protests. I can tell you with all certainty that you will not see the world 10-20 years from now as you do now.

All those tune in, turn on, drop out idealists of the 60's? What happened to those guys? Where did they go? They didn't stay that way.

I think after they started getting all sorts of VD and health problems from the lifestyle it lost it's idealistic glamour. It always does.

sook
07-04-2009, 03:53 PM
The republican party needs to be subdivided into the neocons and the real conservatives. The neocons should elect Rush and the conservatives should elect Ron Paul.

On a sidenote, i think this works out good for the republicans, Sarah Palin was the best thing to happen to the dems since FDR.

Wild Cobra
07-04-2009, 04:07 PM

You are repeating propaganda when you say southern democrats are the modern republicans. Some have switched sides as the left became more radical, but to extend that to your statement implies is absolutely stupid.

Why didn't you list the final votes after the amendments, which are important. You listed the version sent to the senate, before changes. It's the vote that passed the law that matters:

* Democratic Party: 153-91 (63%-37%)
* Republican Party: 136-35 (80%-20%)

And in the senate:

* Southern Democrats: 1-20 (5%-95%)
* Southern Republicans: 0-1 (0%-100%)

* Northern Democrats: 45-1 (98%-2%)
* Northern Republicans: 27-5 (84%-16%)

Democrats: 46-21 (69%-31%)
Republicans: 27-6 (82%-18%)

Then there's the fact that 67 votes were needed in the senate to break the filibuster by democrats.

WC and most conservatives lack intellectual integrity but you should know that by now.
You love tasting your foot, don't you.

I stated the vote was in the 60's for democrats and in the 80's for the republicans.

whottt
07-04-2009, 04:11 PM
On a sidenote, i think this works out good for the republicans, Sarah Palin was the best thing to happen to the dems since FDR.

I don't know why you guys insist on clinging to this lie, it just makes you look stupid. Everyone knows you guys are afraid of her, except you.

She was a huge plus to the McCain campaign. Fundraising went through the roof when she was added to the ticket, she was outdrawing McCain for her speaking appearances, she was drawing more people to the same speaking venues than Obama himself was.

And you guys are either completly fucking ignorant or else unconscionably deceptive to in any way intimate that she is somehow more stupid than Joe Biden is...not to mention more corrupt.

Goddamn I hate fucking liars.

whottt
07-04-2009, 04:15 PM
One thing is for sure...children are no longer off limits.

Next Dem that even opens his mouth when a Dem child is gone after, deserves a bullet between his stupid lying fucking eyes.

Make it two.

Fucking scumbags.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 04:31 PM
One thing is for sure...children are no longer off limits.Only the breeders.

whottt
07-04-2009, 04:34 PM
Only the breeders.

I have no idea what the fuck you are talking about, nor do I care because I can absolutely assure you no one kids have ever been gone after like Palin's have been.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 04:36 PM

You really have no idea?

DMX7
07-04-2009, 04:37 PM
Only the breeders.

This is as funny as the Bristol Palin Campaign for Abstinence.

whottt
07-04-2009, 04:41 PM

You really have no idea?

Enlighten me...I'm not int he mood to decipher vague and stupid chump code.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 04:42 PM
No, it's much more fun just to laugh at you for not getting it.

whottt
07-04-2009, 04:49 PM
No, it's much more fun just to laugh at you for not getting it.

I get this...your off the cuff comments aren't worth an ounce of effort spent trying to decipher them. If you are too much of a pussy fucking moron to state your point...the problem is not mine, it's all yours.

What you think is wit I simply call being a pussy.

Ha ha.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 04:52 PM
My point was very clearly stated.

Your problem.

Ha ha.

DMX7
07-04-2009, 04:53 PM
Enlighten me...I'm not int he mood to decipher vague and stupid chump code.

She's out there getting knocked up as a teen and now she's the face of the conservatives’ campaign for abstinence. Oh the hypocrisy is priceless.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7510385&page=1

Did you really not get this?

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 04:54 PM
Ha ha.

whottt
07-04-2009, 05:02 PM
She's out there getting knocked up as a teen and now she's the face of the conservatives’ campaign for abstinence. Oh the hypocrisy is priceless.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7510385&page=1

Did you really not get this?

I get that you don't know what the word hypocrisy means.

Why don't you look it up then get back to me...laughing boy.

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Jack and Ducks are the only 2 people in the political forum who are complete and utter idiots who have no capacity to think beyond a 3rd grade level.

Dude, you have no clue. Zero. And I am independent. I can see right through the Obama democrats and I don't like what I see. And I can't stand faggots. Sorry but they make me sick so I guess I am a bigot when it comes the queers.

whottt
07-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Ha ha.

Still waiting...I have no idea what the fuck YOU are talking about.

I understand your typical act of being purposely vague and noncommital so you have room to backpedal...but seriously, that was was unusually timid even by your standards.

Why not just say what you mean?

balli
07-04-2009, 05:09 PM
she was drawing more people to the same speaking venues than Obama himself was.

Unfortunately those people were hateful, lunatic, zealots who just made her look bad to everyone else.

And great, she brought a bunch of people from the darkest and dimmest corners of the neo-con sector to her rallies. Fortunately for red blooded Americans everywhere, she didn't draw near as many people to the voting booth... conversely she drove a lot of people away.

(And BTW, if her slut daughter didn't want to be called a slut, she should've never opened her mouth for one second about abstinence only policy. If she wants to be a mouthpiece for her mother's twisted POV, she and the rest her fucked up family damn sure ought learn to deal with being mocked for entirely evident hypocrisy.)

I get that you don't know what the word hypocrisy means.

Why don't you look it up then get back to me...
LMFAO. Take your own advice.

DMX7
07-04-2009, 05:10 PM

:wow

OMFG...... I just gave you the explination. :lmao

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 05:13 PM

I understand your typical act of being purposely vague and noncommital so you have room to backpedal...but seriously, that was was unusually timid even by your standards. http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/editor/separator.gif

Why not just say what you mean?I already did.

You are too dull to understand.

Ha ha.

z0sa
07-04-2009, 05:16 PM
I understand your typical act of being purposely vague and noncommital so you have room to backpedal...but seriously, that was was unusually timid even by your standards.

after having to suffer through however many tens of thousands of these posts, I wholeheartedly agree. Chump's average post is <10 words.

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 05:17 PM
And also when Obama is voted out in 3 years I will not say something like "you guys lose, we won" and not call the guy I voted on out when he lies. I will be back to my normal self.

I have seen this strangest shit these past months. A women gets shit on for saying she believes in straight marriage. A 17 year old girl who had a baby get called all sorts of names. For goodness sakes she is a kid. So called feminist not defend these women simple rights. A douchebag lie to all the people who voted for him and NO ONE call him on it. Fucking crazy. This douche forced a bill through spending one trillion dollars and noone read the fucking thing. And of course the 8,000 earmarks. Not 1,2,3,4,5,etc....8 fucking thousand! I have seen IDIOTS say 2 words when they get in a pickle, you know, have no real answer "blame bush". Fucking insane.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 05:18 PM
after having to suffer through however many tens of thousands of these posts, I wholeheartedly agree. Chump's average post is <10 words.I'm all about the brevity.

You would prefer having more to suffer through?

whottt
07-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Unfortunately those people were hateful, lunatic, zealots who just made her look bad to everyone else.

And great, she brought a bunch of people from the darkest and dimmest corners of the neo-con sector to her rallies. Fortunately for red blooded Americans everywhere, she didn't draw near as many people to the voting booth... conversely she drove a lot of people away.

Uh...no she didn't. McCain didn't have a chance in hell of winning the Presidency prior to her being added to the ticket, the only thing she failed to do, was become one of the few VP's to completley swing a Presidential election.

(And BTW, if her slut daughter didn't want to be called a slut, she should've never opened her mouth for one second about abstinence only policy. If she wants to be a mouthpiece for her mother's twisted POV, she and the rest her fucked up family damn sure ought learn to deal with being mocked for entirely evident hypocrisy.)

Well, and if your fucking slut of a mother didn't want to unleash a turd upon the human population, she should have practiced abstinence.

LMFAO. Take your own advice.'

No you ignorant little fucking punk with a crackwhore fucking slut for a mother that birthes retarded children...

I suggest you look up the word hypocrisy again, becuase you don't know what it means if that is your definition...

Idiot. You do not know what the word means.

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 05:22 PM
jack, smoking dicks and 'faggots' seem to be on your mind. what's the deal dude? Are you a meat smoker? Nothing wrong with that...

Yes there is something wrong with dudes sucking each other off. If you the idiot u are really think I suck dick after everything I have said that makes you one dumb fucker. A bigger dumb fucker than I already thought.

balli
07-04-2009, 05:22 PM
You pissed? Ha ha. Fuck you whottt, cry some more ya thin skinned little bitch.

Again, buddy, have a shitty fourth. I myself will be celebrating as (unlike you) I love America and OUR president of these United States, one Barack Hussein Obama.

You just stay miserable and keep lamenting the big bad media going after that tabloid figure of a wanna-be politician who you worship.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 05:23 PM
Yes there is something wrong with dudes sucking each other off. If you the idiot u are really think I suck dick after everything I have said that makes you one dumb fucker. A bigger dumb fucker than I already thought.No one who talks about sucking dick as much as you could possibly be sucking as much dick as he would like.

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 05:26 PM
No one who talks about sucking dick as much as you could possibly be sucking as much dick as he would like.

oh okay :lol

balli
07-04-2009, 05:28 PM
Jackoff, based on anecdote, I am almost positive that you take it in the ass at roadstops. You're way to defensive. You're gayer and more afraid of it than Larry Craig. Suck on that.

DMX7
07-04-2009, 05:30 PM
oh okay :lol

Are you Governor Sanford’s Argentine mistress?

… because you certainly are a drama queen.

whottt
07-04-2009, 05:30 PM
I already did.

Ah yes...here is what you said:

Only the breeders

Yeap, clear as a bell.

I challenge you to go present that statement to people and then tell them they are stupid for not knowing what you mean.

You are too dull to understand.

No, you are simply too vague to be understood.

Ha ha.

whottt
07-04-2009, 05:32 PM
You pissed? Ha ha. Fuck you whottt, cry some more ya thin skinned little bitch.

Again, buddy, have a shitty fourth. I myself will be celebrating as (unlike you) I love America and OUR president of these United States, one Barack Hussein Obama.

You just stay miserable and keep lamenting the big bad media going after that tabloid figure of a wanna-be politician who you worship.

Tell your slut fucking whore of a mother what a dumb bitch she is for bringing you into this world.

Stupid fucking cunt.

You have a happy 4th too...

bang bang

DMX7
07-04-2009, 05:32 PM

I challenge you to go present that statement to people and then tell them they are stupid for not knowing what you mean.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who didn't get it.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 05:35 PM

Yeap, clear as a bell.

I'm pretty sure you're the only one who didn't get it.No shit.

What people?

There is only one person that doesn't understand.

Ha ha.

balli
07-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Tell your slut fucking whore of a mother what a dumb bitch she is for bringing you into this world.

Stupid fucking cunt.

You have a happy 4th too...

bang bang

:lol You pissed? Breathe motherfucker.

I'm out for the night- seriously though, I hate you and think you're a moron and all, but go here if you need help.

http://www.suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
You're easily one of the most angry, bitter fucks I've ever met, on the internets or otherwise, but I don't want you to die. So seriously, go get the help you need.

whottt
07-04-2009, 05:41 PM

I bet you I'm not. You want to bet?

whottt
07-04-2009, 05:42 PM

I'm out for the night- seriously though, I hate you and think you're a moron and all, but go here if you need help.

I thought you were leaving?

You're easily one of the most angry, bitter fucks I've ever met, on the internets or otherwise, but I don't want you to die. So seriously, go get the help you need.

Hypocrite. Slut.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 05:46 PM

I bet you I'm not. You want to bet?It could be a test to see just how stupid people are on this board.

So far we have one stupid person who doesn't get it.

Any others?

Make yourselves known!

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 05:48 PM

:lol speaking of drama queens.... "I hate you" :lol

whottt
07-04-2009, 05:51 PM
It could be a test to see just how stupid people are on this board.

So far we have one stupid person who doesn't get it.

I can assure you if you go and say only the breeders to people a good pct of them will have no fucking idea what you mean.

Try it, use it as your standard greeting.

furthermore, I already told you, I don't consider it worth the effort of trying to understand what it means. You can either state it more clearly, or you can continue being a pussy about and refusing to make a clear statement.

We both know why you won't do that...because as soon as you state clearly what you mean I am going to shove that point straight up your ass and point out the true hypocrisy, you know it, and I know it...

We people that like to elect religious zealots to the Presidency are just that way.

Stop worrying so much about backpedaling room.

Any others?

Make yourselves known!

I want a test to see if they even know what the word hypocrite means first.

whottt
07-04-2009, 05:55 PM

BTW, what fucking arrogance. Douchebags that weren't even in this thread when I started the offending posts claiming A. I am pissed off. B. That they did it. Pathetic.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 06:00 PM
[Several words]Well, we can just wait and see who admits to being too stupid to know what I meant.

The running total of idiots stands at 1.

If you can't figure out who that one person is, it's whottt.

whottt
07-04-2009, 06:09 PM
Well, we can just wait and see who admits to being too stupid to know what I meant.

It wasn't a clear statement. No matter how much you claim it was. It was purposely vauge and semi-clear statement made by a person too much of a pussy to clearly state what he meant. Because he knows it's a hopelessly weak point that will be shoved up his ass once he clearly states it and leaves himself no room to backpedal.

That's exactly what it was.

The running total of idiots stands at 1.

Damn...not only can you not clearly state your point, you can't add either. The total number of idiots is at the mimimum two.

sook
07-04-2009, 06:15 PM
I don't know why you guys insist on clinging to this lie, it just makes you look stupid. Everyone knows you guys are afraid of her, except you.

She was a huge plus to the McCain campaign. Fundraising went through the roof when she was added to the ticket, she was outdrawing McCain for her speaking appearances, she was drawing more people to the same speaking venues than Obama himself was.

And you guys are either completly fucking ignorant or else unconscionably deceptive to in any way intimate that she is somehow more stupid than Joe Biden is...not to mention more corrupt.

Goddamn I hate fucking liars.

Your perception is the only thing i find more comical than sarah palin herself. Ignorance is bliss.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 06:16 PM
No one else said they didn't understand.

Only you.

The total number of idiots remains 1: whottt.

I'll wait for the others to declare their idiocy.

sook
07-04-2009, 06:19 PM
I find it hard to believe how anybody could fear what seems to be an incompetent bitch that has to be one of the most awkward public speakers I have ever seen.

Keep preaching abstinence while your daughter gets banged upstairs hundreds of times on your watch.

whottt
07-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Your perception is the only thing i find more comical than sarah palin herself. Ignorance is bliss.

It's a fact fundraising went through the roof when Palin was added to the ticket. It's a fact the she outdrew Obama and McCain in ratings. It's a fact that she's a threat to the Democrats, which is they they went after her kids, which is they have smeared and slandered her, and it's why you guys are in this thread dicussing her while simultaneously claiming she is a joke.

You are a liar sook.

whottt
07-04-2009, 06:29 PM
No one else said they didn't understand.

Doesn't mean anything. The statement as it stands is a vague cunt of a statement.

Only you.

The total number of idiots remains 1: whottt.

I'll wait for the others to declare their idiocy.

You know the funny thing?

I can sit here and insult people to the end of time, vulgar abusive statements...but the second I call you a vague disingenious ass covering cunt, any person that has ever argued with you knows exactly what I mean...even if they are totally opposed to my politics.

Ha ha

sook
07-04-2009, 07:13 PM
It's a fact fundraising went through the roof when Palin was added to the ticket. It's a fact the she outdrew Obama and McCain in ratings. It's a fact that she's a threat to the Democrats, which is they they went after her kids, which is they have smeared and slandered her, and it's why you guys are in this thread dicussing her while simultaneously claiming she is a joke.

You are a liar sook.
No, I'm pretty sure she did that herself in her first interview. Whottt, I'd vote for any other republican candidate (With the exception of guliani) before I would even consider voting for her.

She is comedic relief.

whottt
07-04-2009, 07:35 PM
No, I'm pretty sure she did that herself in her first interview. Whottt, I'd vote for any other republican candidate (With the exception of guliani) before I would even consider voting for her.

She is comedic relief.

False, they went after Palin's kids from the getgo, befroe she did any interviews, before she'd even given any speeches.

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 08:09 PM
I asked my sister (big time dem) if she felt bad for Palins kids for all the BS the media covered or said about them. She said "Letterman went to far" I was like "are you kidding me, why just letterman and not all of them and what about all the shit they said about that 17 year old".... Her reply along with a few of her friends in the room said " Gov. Palin pranced those kids all over the convention that they set themselves up for all the name calling" That is fucking stupid. I reminded my sister she has two kids and makes decisions all the time that may not be popular and asked her how she would feel if they made fun of her kids because of something she did....No answer.. Infact she stormed off. She is 42. Her friends then went on to try to defend my sister saying she is not in politics. Again give me a freaken break. You leave kids alone!

Winehole23
07-04-2009, 08:10 PM
keep up, mr hole.Please. There's no need to stand on ceremony. All my friends call me *wino*.

whottt
07-04-2009, 08:16 PM
I asked my sister (big time dem) if she felt bad for Palins kids for all the BS the media covered or said about them. She said "Letterman went to far" I was like "are you kidding me, why just letterman and not all of them and what about all the shit they said about that 17 year old".... Her reply along with a few of her friends in the room said " Gov. Palin pranced those kids all over the convention that they set themselves up for all the name calling" That is fucking stupid. I reminded my sister she has two kids and makes decisions all the time that may not be popular and asked her how she would feel if they made fun of her kids because of something she did....No answer.. Infact she stormed off. She is 42. Her friends then went on to try to defend my sister saying she is not in politics. Again give me a freaken break. You leave kids alone!

Tell you sister they attacked Palin's kid before she ever "pranced" them out on stage. In fact her prancing them out on stage was in response to some incredibly ugly rumors.

Furthermore, every candidate in history that has had children has "pranced" them out on stage.

Barrack Obama, pranced his kids out on stage.

That is not a suitable excuse.

jack sommerset
07-04-2009, 08:22 PM
Tell you sister they attacked Palin's kid before she ever "pranced" them out on stage. In fact her prancing them out on stage was in response to some incredibly ugly rumors.

Furthermore, every candidate in history that has had children has "pranced" them out on stage.

Barrack Obama, pranced his kids out on stage.

That is not a suitable excuse.

I know. When u actaully have a conversation with these Obama democrats they really are fucking ignorant. This one happened to be my sister and her buddies.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 08:36 PM
Doesn't mean anything. The statement as it stands is a vague cunt of a statement.You stand as an idiot since you didn't get it.

I can sit here and insult people to the end of time, vulgar abusive statements...but the second I call you a vague disingenious ass covering cunt, any person that has ever argued with you knows exactly what I mean...even if they are totally opposed to my politics.

Ha haYou know the funny thing?

You're still the only idiot who didn't get it.

Ha ha.

Idiot count: 1 (whottt)

Winehole23
07-04-2009, 08:43 PM
WH goes stupid when it comes to anything involving Palin. She has that effect on her admirers too, so I'll have plenty of company.

Don't expect him to stick to facts on this one.It is my impression that Palin killed McCain's chances with independents and moderates. This was corroborated contemporaneously by no small number of Republicans, and I seem to recall empirical support for it after the election.

I could have said it a little better. I don't think the picking Palin as VP was the reason for McCain's loss. But it is one of them. Major but not decisive, as my clumsy wording seemed to imply.

If I had to isolate a single turning point in the campaign it would be the financial panic following the failure of Lehman Brothers, and McCain's kooky suspension of his own campaign coinciding with the TARP vote.

whottt
07-04-2009, 08:50 PM
You stand as an idiot since you didn't get it.

You stand as the pussy afraid of making his point clearly.

You're still the only idiot who didn't get it.

Ha ha.

Idiot count: 1 (whottt)

You being a pussy is not my being stupid.

whottt
07-04-2009, 08:52 PM
She has that effect on her admirers too, so I'll have plenty of company.

It is my impression that Palin killed McCain's chances with independents and moderates. This was corroborated contemporaneously by no small number of Republicans, and I seem to recall empirical support for it after the election.

I could have said it a little better. I don't think the picking Palin as VP was the reason for McCain's loss. But it is one of them. Major but not decisive, as my clumsy wording seemed to imply.

If I had to isolate a single turning point in the campaign it would be the financial panic following the failure of Lehman Brothers, and McCain's kooky suspension of his own campaign coinciding with the TARP vote.

IOW: Go Dems Go

What a prententious deluded ass.

Winehole23
07-04-2009, 08:56 PM
IOW, I voted for Ron Paul.

whottt
07-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Classic.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 08:58 PM
You stand as the pussy afraid of making his point clearly.Already did it.

You being a pussy is not my being stupid.Your being stupid doesn't mean I'm a pussy.

whottt
07-04-2009, 09:15 PM
Already did it.

No you didn't.

Your being stupid doesn't mean I'm a pussy.

Oh yes it does.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-04-2009, 09:23 PM
whottt, how exactly do you argue politics outside this forum? 'cause I don't think you'd last long if you're as much of a fucking prick outside as you are in here. I'd imagine you're pretty damn timid when arguing face to face, and you're like this here to vent. Its the only reasonable excuse for how you use the political forum in here as you own personal letrine.

ChumpDumper
07-04-2009, 09:36 PM
No you didn't.Sure I did.

Oh yes it does.Not that I agree with your equation, but you just called yourself stupid.

Ha ha.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-04-2009, 09:47 PM
Your being stupid doesn't mean I'm a pussy.

Oh yes it does

sig worthy

boutons_deux
07-04-2009, 09:54 PM
Hey Whott, your "higher calling" pitbull bitch has new bullshit on her Facebook page.