PDA

View Full Version : Cool Under Pressure!!

Do1mannn
07-03-2009, 03:30 PM
Spurs fans not to worry Sheed will be a Spur!!! three reasons why 1.Playoff's 1999 "memorial day miracle" what team and what player? 2. Game 5 2003 Finals What team what player? 3. Carolina connection What two players?...........Aha that's right SPURS!!! also Boston Went to Sheed with evreybody and there mother's but Sheed iz COMING TO US next week for the same MLE it's amazing to hear R.C. on the radio they know they dont have to fly to his house and beg!!! he iz coming here, we got 4 ringz "two" of wich he was involved in and we got his boy the big fundemental and uh did I mention POP!?! so dont let these talking heads fool you sheed iz not dumb like ARIZA he will be here...................

Muser
07-03-2009, 03:34 PM
What does Sean Elliott have to do with Sheed...?

Muser
07-03-2009, 03:35 PM
Oh I get you, but I still don't see how it links together.

VivaPopovich
07-03-2009, 03:36 PM
he's coming to SA cause duncan is class and the rest are trash

lefty
07-03-2009, 03:36 PM
What does Sean Elliott have to do with Sheed...?
Memorial day miracle ?

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2009, 03:41 PM
It's clear as day...Rasheed is coming to SA because of that spot on his head.

Do1mannn
07-03-2009, 03:49 PM
Well yes I did post this!! But my point was so on the money I threded it NOW!!! anyways sean Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ hit a three on wallace right!! Riiiight! what team did he play for spurs right !!! same team differnt shooter in 2003 Horry shot over sheed !!! dont you think this man remebers that !?! wasnt he willing to come here in Feb? nothing has changed except the year and oh yah Boston panicking my point iz this Wallace knows from those championships i mentioned he will fit best here he witnessed how good the spur's are twice "99" "03" first hand if you cant beatem joinem and also when you are a winning organization u dont have to beg your work speaks for it self ...........

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 03:50 PM
I applaud your commitment to doing only one man.

Dr. Gonzo
07-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Well yes I did post this!! But my point was so on the money I threded it NOW!!! anyways sean Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_ hit a three on wallace right!! Riiiight! what team did he play for spurs right !!! same team differnt shooter in 2003 Horry shot over sheed !!! dont you think this man remebers that !?! wasnt he willing to come here in Feb? nothing has changed except the year and oh yah Boston panicking my point iz this Wallace knows from those championships i mentioned he will fit best here he witnessed how good the spur's are twice "99" "03" first hand if you cant beatem joinem and also when you are a winning organization u dont have to beg your work speaks for it self ...........

It's a good thing your threaded this. I hope everyone reads this ASAP.

I. Hustle
07-03-2009, 03:52 PM
My three reasons Sheed is coming to SA.

1. He's black and you can't get blacker than Fin so there is that connection.

2. He has ringworm on his head thus giving him a bald spot... who else has a bald spot?! Manu

3. He is coming from the motor city... what city builds Tundras?

'Nuff said. It's in the bag. Sheed to SA.

oh and Sean

Marcus Bryant
07-03-2009, 04:14 PM
Meth kills.

callo1
07-03-2009, 04:27 PM
Horry didn't hit the shot over him in '03...it was '05.

Spurs9
07-03-2009, 04:28 PM
Good post, I agree.

Kori Ellis
07-03-2009, 04:34 PM
There's a thread stuck at the top of the forum called, General NBA Free Agency 2009 Discussion. There are multiple threads about Rasheed. These random topics can be placed in one of these threads instead of starting a new one.

Thanks.