PDA

View Full Version : Lovin the rockets Right now.......

tbear280
07-03-2009, 05:22 PM
Artest is gone, any time the wind blows Yao breaks something, T-mac has been a bigger bust then Pam And's chest. LMAO Everybody look as the rockets Go down like a virgin on prom night!!!!!!!!!!!!

jack0fspeed
07-03-2009, 05:33 PM
And the Mavs just grabbed their plan B center.

Yet their team of scrubs were able to go 7 games against the Lakers ... go figure.

DrHouse
07-03-2009, 06:17 PM
And yet their team of scrubs got out of the 1st round and gave the Lakers all they could handle while your team of supposed All-Stars and HOFers couldn't even get past the Dallas Mavericks WITH HCA.

Muser
07-03-2009, 06:19 PM
And yet their team of scrubs got out of the 1st round and gave the Lakers all they could handle while your team of supposed All-Stars and HOFers couldn't even get past the Dallas Mavericks WITH HCA.

:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse:deadhorse :deadhorse:deadhorse

Double-Up
07-03-2009, 06:21 PM
Wow I can't believe I'm saying this but +1 to DrHouse.

gmanrulz
07-03-2009, 06:23 PM

ya you're right, lakers do suck

ginobili's bald spot
07-03-2009, 06:28 PM
ya you're right, lakers do suck

Great post Spurfan. That makes a lot of sense.

Muser
07-03-2009, 06:30 PM
The off-season drags on with these threads, damn i'm bored already.

Culburn369
07-03-2009, 06:40 PM
That's only because you got yer clock cleaned in the playoffs.

DenDen
07-03-2009, 07:32 PM
Artest is gone, any time the wind blows Yao breaks something, T-mac has been a bigger bust then Pam And's chest. LMAO Everybody look as the rockets Go down like a virgin on prom night!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's cool, Yao well have a long off season to recovery, we have alot of gifted young athleat, tmac contract is expiring. yeah next season gonna suck, but the one after that is going to be good. As for the spur you're getting older n slower, but I still hope the spur bitchslap the lakers tho.

djohn2oo8
07-03-2009, 08:02 PM

I guess you didn't see what happened to the Spurs when Duncan's knees became a problem

VivaPopovich
07-03-2009, 08:12 PM
The off-season drags on with these threads, damn i'm bored already.

some of these guys need to start watching WNBA games or something