PDA

View Full Version : Hedo Turkoglu rejects Blazers, ends negotiations

Double-Up
07-03-2009, 08:29 PM
The Oregonian has learned that free agent forward Hedo Turkoglu has rejected an offer to sign with the Trail Blazers and has ended negotiations with the team.
He will leave town tomorrow morning.
More to come.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindblazersbeat/2009/07/hedo_turkoglu_rejects_blazers.html

LOL!! Hedo Rejects offer, enter tlong...

JamStone
07-03-2009, 08:30 PM
Actually good for Blazers. I think it would be a mistake for them to sign him.

Spursfan092120
07-03-2009, 08:31 PM
LMAO...TLong Fail....

Double-Up
07-03-2009, 08:32 PM
Exactly, I was hoping they WOULD sign him so one of their other swingmen would be available.

djohn2oo8
07-03-2009, 08:32 PM
HAHA Dumbass Pritchard :lol

benefactor
07-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Man...what the hell is going on?

djohn2oo8
07-03-2009, 08:37 PM
Beware: T-long on suicide watch!!!

mystargtr34
07-03-2009, 08:39 PM
So where does he go? Toronto?

Maybe Orlando upped their offer to 5 years.

mystargtr34
07-03-2009, 08:42 PM
I think the Blazers desperately need another ball handler, or a guy to create his own shot. Roy is forced to do way too much, so i think this hurts the Blazers. I guess one positive is that 5 years is too long for a guy thats 31 this year? Especially at $10M per.

Plus a guy like Batum/Outlaw/Webster/Rudy might have become available.

rayray2k8
07-03-2009, 08:46 PM
tlong should be happy...

DPG21920
07-03-2009, 09:10 PM
I think I read that he saw how weak they were at the center position and balked at the offer. He wants to play for a team with a future.

Spursfan092120
07-03-2009, 09:11 PM
I think I read that he saw how weak they were at the center position and balked at the offer. He wants to play for a team with a future.
:lmao:lmao
lol Oden

Lakers999
07-03-2009, 09:15 PM
Fucking cock shit dick and balls!!!!!!!!!! If hedo rejects the offer that means portland will try to get their grubby fucking hands on lamar odom

exstatic
07-03-2009, 09:16 PM
Fucking cock shit dick and balls!!!!!!!!!! If hedo rejects the offer that means portland will try to get their grubby fucking hands on lamar odom

I was wondering which Laker fan would go to the head of the class.
:lmao

picnroll
07-03-2009, 09:28 PM

That's what I've been hoping all along. Gives Portland a good player and fucks LA, two for the price of one..

Do It Pritch. :rollin

Lakers999
07-03-2009, 09:31 PM
That's what I've been hoping all along. Gives Portland a good player and fucks LA, two for the price of one..

Do It Pritch. :rollin

fucks la?!?!?!? well fuck you too!!!:toast

dirty spurs fan cant bring in aging talent to compete with lakers so you pray for free agency to fuck them over..... thats a kick in the balls statement if you ask me....

iggypop123
07-03-2009, 09:33 PM
hedo just did the normal thing. go for the money. also his hot wife saying she wants Toronto factors in. why say no to that hot stuff

DPG21920
07-03-2009, 09:33 PM
How much does Portland have to spend, 8M? If so, LA will gladly pay that.

Lakers999
07-03-2009, 09:35 PM
How much does Portland have to spend, 8M? If so, LA will gladly pay that.

no they have the full MLE + some to spend for the next six years.... they're so far under the cap that it is dangerous to both our teams the lakers and the spurs

picnroll
07-03-2009, 09:35 PM

dirty spurs fan cant bring in aging talent to compete with lakers so you pray for free agency to fuck them over..... thats a kick in the balls statement if you ask me....

Free agency has made the Lakers for years, Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, etc., etc.. About time they get fucked by it

Spursfan092120
07-03-2009, 09:36 PM

No...we're just not going after everybody..we have certain people we're targeting...we don't need an all star big..we need someone to complement the talent we already have. Oh..and we can't bring in talent to compete with the Lakers?

This guy disagrees..
http://www.eteamz.com/coachmosportsgroup/images/Alumni-RichardJeffersonDUnks.jpg

DannyT
07-03-2009, 09:38 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylt=Atyg6PgIVGqVbX9kOsDvdiY5nYcB?slug=aw-turkoglu070309&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

Turkoglu changes mind on Blazers
By Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports
1 hour, 0 minutes ago

Buzz up! PrintMore From Adrian WojnarowskiLakers look to Artest to fill dramatic role Jul 3, 2009 Free-agent buzz: Ariza to Rockets, Cavs eye Parker Jul 2, 2009
Free agent Hedo Turkoglu(notes) has backed out of his commitment to the Portland Trail Blazers and plans to sign with the Toronto Raptors, a source close to the talks told Yahoo! Sports on Friday night.

Turkoglu had agreed on a five-year, $50 million deal with the Blazers, but changed his mind and could be headed for a five-year, $56 million deal with the Raptors. Toronto would have to renounce three free agents – Shawn Marion(notes), Carlos Delfino(notes) and Anthony Parker(notes) – to create the cap space for Turkoglu.

Apparently, the Blazers are already busy exploring other free-agent options for the $9 million in salary-cap space.

A source says Turkoglu’s wife wanted badly to live in Toronto, a far more European-style city, and that’s where it appears the Turkish native is headed. The Raptors have embraced the Euro game under GM Bryan Colangelo, building a roster that includes Euro talents Jose Calderon(notes) and Andrea Bargnani(notes).

Five years ago, Turkoglu was close to signing with the Phoenix Suns that Colangelo was running, but changed his mind and went to the Orlando Magic.

After opting out of his contract last week in Orlando, he became one of the hottest free agents on the market. Turkoglu, 30, averaged 16.8 points and 5.3 rebounds last season for the Magic.

Lakers999
07-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Free agency has made the Lakers for years, Wilt, Kareem, Shaq, etc., etc.. About time they get fucked by it

kareem was traded for
kobe was traded for
wilt was traded for
gasol was traded for

free agency never made the lakers..... its other teams trading their talent to us is what made them... dont blame the lakers for always picking up FA's. we hardly get any... blame your team executives for not keeping your stars happy or undervaluing their talent

Lakers999
07-03-2009, 09:40 PM
No...we're just not going after everybody..we have certain people we're targeting...we don't need an all star big..we need someone to complement the talent we already have. Oh..and we can't bring in talent to compete with the Lakers?

This guy disagrees..
http://www.eteamz.com/coachmosportsgroup/images/Alumni-RichardJeffersonDUnks.jpg

ahh RJ.... well we will see what happens..

DPG21920
07-03-2009, 09:40 PM
no they have the full MLE + some to spend for the next six years.... they're so far under the cap that it is dangerous to both our teams the lakers and the spurs

You cannot have the MLE and plus some.

Either you are over the cap (or under it by a small amount) and you can use the MLE or you are far enough under to have more than the MLE.

Unless the TB's have over 8M, I do not see Odom leaving.

lefty
07-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Did Hedo browse Spurstalk and found out about Tlong ?

Lakers999
07-03-2009, 09:44 PM
You cannot have the MLE and plus some.

Either you are over the cap (or under it by a small amount) and you can use the MLE or you are far enough under to have more than the MLE.

Unless the TB's have over 8M, I do not see Odom leaving.

thats what i meant they have more than 8 million

Spursfan092120
07-03-2009, 09:47 PM
ahh RJ.... well we will see what happens..
yes sir. :toast
Good luck to ya.

lefty
07-03-2009, 09:47 PM
So Toronto is in the mix now ?

Rofl

ChumpDumper
07-03-2009, 09:49 PM
If they had enough to go after Hedo, they probably have enough to go after Odom.

lefty
07-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Turkoglu ends talks with Blazers, next stop Toronto?

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sports/basketball/turkoglu-ends-talks-with-blazers-next-stop-toronto/article1206439/

Free-agent forward Hedo Turkoglu and the Portland Trail Blazers have ended contract talks, a person close to the team confirmed last night, and a report on Yahoo Sports said he plans to sign with the Toronto Raptors.
Turkoglu had agreed on a five-year, $50-million (all currency U.S.) deal with the Blazers, but changed plans and could get a five-year, $56-million deal with the Raptors. Toronto would have to renounce three free agents – Shawn Marion, Carlos Delfino and Anthony Parker – to create the cap space for Turkoglu.
Turkoglu’s agent, Lon Babby, didn’t immediately return calls or e-mails. ESPN.com first reported yesterday that Turkoglu had agreed to join the Trail Blazers after helping the Orlando Magic reach the NBA final this season.
The other Raptor consideration, Trevor Ariza, is headed to the Houston Rockets.
Turkoglu, a 6-foot-10 forward, opted out of his Orlando contract last week when the team acquired Vince Carter from New Jersey. Turkoglu averaged 16.8 points and 5.3 rebounds a game last season. In the final, he averaged 18 points against the champion Los Angeles Lakers.
The nine-year NBA veteran from Turkey reportedly favoured Toronto because of the city’s international makeup. Due $7.3-million (all currency U.S.) next season in the final year of his $36-million, six-year deal with Orlando, he was said to be seeking a long-term deal worth nearly $10-million annually, an amount the Raptors could have financed only by renouncing Shawn Marion, Anthony Parker and Carlos Delfino and filling out the roster with minimum-salary players.
The Raptors also reportedly considered extending a five-year deal for about $39-million to Ariza. Instead, the Lakers’ swingman agreed to a five-year, $33.5-million deal with Houston on Thursday.
Ariza went to Houston just as Ron Artest decided to leave and play for the Lakers. Ariza is likely to take Artest’s spot in the Rockets’ starting lineup.
The 6-foot-8 Ariza averaged 8.9 points, 4.3 rebounds and 1.8 assists for the Lakers last season. The 24-year-old Ariza earned $3.1-million last season and boosted his value during the playoffs by averaging 11.3 points, 4.2 rebounds and 2.3 assists.
Ariza was acquired by the Lakers in a trade from Orlando in November of 2007. He just completed his fifth NBA season after being drafted by the New York Knicks with the 43rd overall pick in 2004.
In other NBA news, the Boston Celtics offered Detroit forward Rasheed Wallace a contract yesterday, according to the Boston Globe.
The 35-year-old Wallace can play the low post and also has exceptional shooting range. He averaged 12 points a game for the Detroit Pistons last year. Wallace earned $13.68-million last season as he finished up a five-year contract. Teams pursuing Wallace now would be offering the mid-level exception, worth between $5.6-million and $5.8-million.
In Los Angeles, Phil Jackson will return to coach the Lakers next season, getting a clean bill of health following a record championship season.
The Hall of Fame coach turns 64 in September and said on the team’s website yesterday he got the go-ahead for another season after consulting the team doctor.
Jackson led the Lakers to their 15th NBA championship and his 10th title in June, breaking the mark he shared with the late Boston Celtics coach Red Auerbach.
“I feel confident that I can gainfully pursue an NBA season with another long playoff postseason,” he said. “All things point to go”
He signed a two-year contract extension last season and holds the option on a second year. Last season, Jackson missed two West Coast road games because of pain and swelling in his lower legs caused by plantar fasciitis, a problem he had checked out. He blamed late-night flights that aggravated the condition.
He has undergone two hip replacement operations since October of 2006 – using a cane at various times – and walks with a noticeable hitch in his step. He underwent an angioplasty in 2003 to open a clogged artery in his heart.
Jackson became the Lakers’ coach in 1999, and guided the team to NBA titles in each of his first three seasons. He left after the 2003-04 season but returned the following season.
Jackson coached the Chicago Bulls to six championships in the 1990s. His .705 regular-season winning percentage is tops in league history and his 1,041 victories are sixth best.

redzero
07-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Hedo is coming to the Hornets to join his fellow Sacramento King, Peja Stojakovic.

lefty
07-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Hedo is coming to the Hornets to join his fellow Sacramento King, Peja Stojakovic.
A clutch shooter joining a chocker?

I don't think so

ploto
07-03-2009, 10:01 PM
The Oregonian has learned that free agent forward Hedo Turkoglu has rejected an offer to sign with the Trail Blazers and has ended negotiations with the team.

He will leave town tomorrow morning.

I posted in the other thread this afternoon that Babby said it was not a done deal.

baseline bum
07-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Portland has just under $9 million to spend.

KSeal
07-03-2009, 10:41 PM
For you spurfans praying Lamar leaves LA for Portland, don't get your hopes up. LMA, Oden and Joel are already there, the only minutes Lamar would get would be to backup LMA for 15 minutes a night, he isn't a SF. Makes no sense to pay a guy 9 million a year to play 15 minutes a game. They'll probably go after a PG and Marion, maybe try to get Ariza out of Houston for more money. I would say they would try to get Artest but looking at his history and the Blazers history, they're way to sensitive about their image to go after Ron.

iggypop123
07-03-2009, 10:54 PM
if the blazers truly want to attack the lakers by stealing a player instead of addressing a position of weakness they are dumb. just go after either kidd or andre miller. or a combo of marion and sessions

lil_penny
07-03-2009, 10:55 PM
Thank the lord

Lakers999
07-03-2009, 10:59 PM
FUCK!!!!!

fuck you portland!!! sign marion instead

picnroll
07-03-2009, 11:00 PM
kareem was traded for
kobe was traded for
wilt was traded for
gasol was traded for

free agency never made the lakers..... its other teams trading their talent to us is what made them... dont blame the lakers for always picking up FA's. we hardly get any... blame your team executives for not keeping your stars happy or undervaluing their talent

Reaallly

... and just why did the Bucks trade Kareem? Couldn't be it was trade him or lose hi for nothing?
... and Shaq?
... we all know the story of the raping of the Grizz for Gasol by West.
... and btw how did the Lakers get Kobe? Too bad Charlotte didn't just say screw you Kobe and your colluding Lakers. We're drafting you. Have a nice career in Italy if you want

KidCongo
07-03-2009, 11:01 PM
Bucher said Marion turned down 5 year 36 mil.

Shastafarian
07-03-2009, 11:04 PM
For you spurfans praying Lamar leaves LA for Portland, don't get your hopes up. LMA, Oden and Joel are already there, the only minutes Lamar would get would be to backup LMA for 15 minutes a night, he isn't a SF. Makes no sense to pay a guy 9 million a year to play 15 minutes a game. They'll probably go after a PG and Marion, maybe try to get Ariza out of Houston for more money. I would say they would try to get Artest but looking at his history and the Blazers history, they're way to sensitive about their image to go after Ron.Yeah he is. He's more of a face-up guy than a post player. He just happens to be tall. Doesn't mean they'll go after him. But to say he's not a SF...I disagree.

SonOfAGun
07-03-2009, 11:10 PM
i think i read that he saw how weak they were at the center position and balked at the offer. He wants to play for a team with a future.

lol

KSeal
07-03-2009, 11:12 PM
Yeah he is. He's more of a face-up guy than a post player. He just happens to be tall. Doesn't mean they'll go after him. But to say he's not a SF...I disagree.

He can play every position on the floor if he had to, but I watched him try to start at SF for half a season, it just doesn't fit him well, he's not a permanent SF, which is what he'd have to be if he went to Portland. He struggles out on the perimeter when left out there too long and it takes away his greatest asset, his rebounding. That's the beauty of Lamar, he can grab boards and push the ball up the floor like a PG, him playing the SF position takes a lot of that away.

Shastafarian
07-03-2009, 11:21 PM
He can play every position on the floor if he had to, but I watched him try to start at SF for half a season, it just doesn't fit him well, he's not a permanent SF, which is what he'd have to be if he went to Portland. He struggles out on the perimeter when left out there too long and it takes away his greatest asset, his rebounding. That's the beauty of Lamar, he can grab boards and push the ball up the floor like a PG, him playing the SF position takes a lot of that away.

Why would he have to be a permanent SF? While Aldridge is out Odom would be at PF.

ploto
07-03-2009, 11:22 PM
The Raptors last-minute bid will give Turkoglu all of the salary-cap space they will get by renouncing their rights to Shawn Marion, Anthony Parker and Carlos Delfino. The Raptors expect to have about $10.1 million in cap space to give to Turkoglu for his first-year salary; he would get an eight percent annual raise over the next four seasons of the deal, a source told ESPN.com.

The Raptors have until July 7 to renounce Marion, Delfino and Parker, so it remains a possibility and that a sign-and-trade deal could take shape. But as of now, it is straight up deal between Turkoglu and Toronto.
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4305310

KSeal
07-03-2009, 11:24 PM
Why would he have to be a permanent SF? While Aldridge is out Odom would be at PF.

That's beside the point you were trying to argue, but you're correct. He could backup LMA and play some at the SF, would he have an impact of 10 million, not sure. We'll see what Portland thinks.

Shastafarian
07-03-2009, 11:26 PM
That's beside the point you were trying to argue, but you're correct. He could backup LMA and play some at the SF, would he have an impact of 10 million, not sure. We'll see what Portland thinks.

See I think he could start at SF. They'd have Batum as his backup and while Aldridge is out, he'd be the PF. Not saying this is what they're thinking but it would work. And they'd be pretty good. But they need a PG more than they need Odom. They should be calling Andre Miller right about now.

ploto
07-03-2009, 11:31 PM
Chris Bosh on twitter:

IF IT'S TRUE..Let's get it cracking H Turk!!!

iggypop123
07-03-2009, 11:33 PM
See I think he could start at SF. They'd have Batum as his backup and while Aldridge is out, he'd be the PF. Not saying this is what they're thinking but it would work. And they'd be pretty good. But they need a PG more than they need Odom. They should be calling Andre Miller right about now.

the blazers have as bad of a starting pg than the lakers. they need help there not a PF

Shastafarian
07-03-2009, 11:34 PM
the blazers have as bad of a starting pg than the lakers. they need help there not a PF

...that's what I said.

picnroll
07-03-2009, 11:36 PM
In signing Odom, in addition to adding talent, freeing up players for trade purposes including landing a PG, they significantly weaken their major stumbling block for the next few year, the Lakers.

DO IT PRITCH.

daslicer
07-04-2009, 01:56 AM
For you spurfans praying Lamar leaves LA for Portland, don't get your hopes up. LMA, Oden and Joel are already there, the only minutes Lamar would get would be to backup LMA for 15 minutes a night, he isn't a SF. Makes no sense to pay a guy 9 million a year to play 15 minutes a game. They'll probably go after a PG and Marion, maybe try to get Ariza out of Houston for more money. I would say they would try to get Artest but looking at his history and the Blazers history, they're way to sensitive about their image to go after Ron.

I would say nothing given and you right they need a PG but if thats the case why in the blue hell did they go after Hedo in the first place? He certainly isn't a PG which leads me to believe their is a chance in hell they will go after Lamar. There has been speculation from Odom's camp that he wants 10 mil a year but the Lakers aren't willing to give him that. If portland throws him the offer Hedo got he is good as gone. Odom strikes me as a greedy guy part of the reason he played out of his ass during the playoffs was to get a big contract. Its hard to believe he will settle for something less now. I'm firm believer that in over 90% of cases money, greed, trumps loyalty but we'll see.

07-04-2009, 02:10 AM
i know pritchard would sign odom just to fuck with the lakers. odom can easily play SF, he just doesn't do it on the lakers because they won't have enough shooters if he plays at SF. odom on the blazers would provide playmaking and aldridge, blake, and roy would provide some range.

tomtom
07-04-2009, 02:18 AM
I for one am glad he didn't come. He would not be worth the money he's asking for and frankly he has to have the ball at all times to be effective which would not happen with blake and roy running plays

daslicer
07-04-2009, 02:31 AM
i know pritchard would sign odom just to fuck with the lakers. odom can easily play SF, he just doesn't do it on the lakers because they won't have enough shooters if he plays at SF. odom on the blazers would provide playmaking and aldridge, blake, and roy would provide some range.

Thats what I'm thinking hell Pritchard dicked over the spurs by drafting Batum knowing the spurs wanted him. He's also the same guy who made threats to other teams not to sign Darius Miles. I wouldn't hold it against him to dick over the lakers plus for Paul Allen money is never an obstacle which he has proven over and over again during the years. I can picture the conversation Pritchard "Hey Paul we don't need Lamar Odom but if we get him the Lakers are very beatable!"
Allen "How much will he cost?
Pritchard "50 million"
Allen "Thats pocket change go for it!"

DPG21920
07-04-2009, 03:02 AM
Just under 9 mil will not get Odom imo.

barbacoataco
07-04-2009, 03:07 AM
Agree. The Blazers weakest position is PG. Blake is good enough to be a backup PG, or a starting PG on a mediocre team. But he isn't consistently creative enough in running the offense against good defenses. The Blazers had a HARD time scoring on the Rockets. Really, only Roy was able to do anything. They have 3 SF's- Outlaw, Webster and Batum. Since Rudy is also a SG/SF, they are really overloaded at that position. That is why I don't understand why they were going after Turko. I could see them dealing Outlaw or Batum because I think Martell Webster is the one they like long term.

Spurs da champs
07-04-2009, 05:32 AM
Actually good for Blazers. I think it would be a mistake for them to sign him.

Agreed they got young talent in Batum and Outlaw is beast. Turkgolu is overrated he wants much more then he deserves.

Culburn369
07-04-2009, 05:35 AM
Blake is good enough to be a backup PG, or a starting PG on a mediocre team.

And the fuck really gets off his dead ass whenever the Lakers come to town. But, then they fly out after the game and he & his fellow Blazer fucks roll over the very next game and for even several more thereafter.

KSeal
07-04-2009, 06:42 AM
Agreed they got young talent in Batum and Outlaw is beast. Turkgolu is overrated he wants much more then he deserves.

You can't call someone overrated when you just referred to Outlaw as a "beast", if he was a beast every Blazer fan and management wouldn't be trying to shit his ass out or replace him.

BRHornet45
07-04-2009, 06:46 AM
sons why in the hell are the Utah Jazz allowing this to happen?

sabar
07-04-2009, 06:58 AM
sons dont worry you can have marion

redzero
07-04-2009, 10:00 AM
http://img32.imageshack.us/img32/4258/turkoglu.jpg

Russ
07-04-2009, 11:23 AM
Portland dodged a huge bullet.

djohn2oo8
07-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Portland dodged a huge bullet.

how so?

Lakers999
07-04-2009, 11:41 AM
Reaallly

... and just why did the Bucks trade Kareem? Couldn't be it was trade him or lose hi for nothing?
... and Shaq?
... we all know the story of the raping of the Grizz for Gasol by West.
... and btw how did the Lakers get Kobe? Too bad Charlotte didn't just say screw you Kobe and your colluding Lakers. We're drafting you. Have a nice career in Italy if you want

oh i get it.... so according to you if we land a all star player via trade its colluding, conspiracy and cheating...... wow real smart analysis there...

btw... shaw came here FA thats about it... then we traded for him

exstatic
07-04-2009, 11:58 AM
If Portland REALLY wants to fuck the Lakers, they should sign Odom, then trade either Outlaw or Webster to the Spurs for The Red Rocket's expiring. It fucks the Lakers, helps the Spurs, thereby fucking the Lakers again, and really doesn't change their contract situation (Outlaw and Webster are exprings) or hurt their SF depth.

picnroll
07-04-2009, 12:01 PM
if portland really wants to fuck the lakers, they should sign odom, then trade either outlaw or webster to the spurs for the red rocket's expiring. It fucks the lakers, helps the spurs, thereby fucking the lakers again, and really doesn't change their contract situation (outlaw and webster are exprings) or hurt their sf depth.
DO IT PRITCh.

LaMarcus Bryant
07-04-2009, 12:02 PM
kareem was traded for
kobe was traded for
wilt was traded for
gasol was traded for

WTF didn't you guys sign Shaq free agency? If you did, then you are officially red-headed 16 year old Kobe cock sucking douche no. 29 on this forum.

Double-Up
07-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Havent you learned anything being on the receiving end of our golden showers all these years. Out goes Odom, in comes Sheed and filler. Its just how things go around here.

Would you really want Sheed and Artest on the same team? Come on now...

tlongII
07-04-2009, 12:52 PM
Actually I was happy to hear this as I didn't want Hedo anyway. I feel our biggest need is a backup PF. Lamar Odom?

Double-Up
07-04-2009, 12:56 PM
Actually I was happy to hear this as I didn't want Hedo anyway. I feel our biggest need is a backup PF. Lamar Odom?

I would think your biggest need is the point guard position fool.

21_Blessings
07-04-2009, 12:58 PM
I feel our biggest need is a backup PF. Lamar Odom?

Only in your wet dreams.

lil_penny
07-04-2009, 12:59 PM
Point guard for sure.

tlongII
07-04-2009, 01:02 PM
I would think your biggest need is the point guard position fool.

Jerryd Bayless

tomtom
07-04-2009, 01:38 PM
Jerryd Bayless

He should be the dedicated back up now but I don't think Blakey has enough talent to be our starter but I guess he's servicable

exstatic
07-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Havent you learned anything being on the receiving end of our golden showers all these years. Out goes Odom, in comes Sheed and filler. Its just how things go around here.

'Sheed won't sign with LA for the LLE or vet min when he already has offer(s) of the MLE. LA's spent theirs on Artest already. That's why they're fucked if Portland signs Odom.

exstatic
07-04-2009, 02:19 PM
He should be the dedicated back up now but I don't think Blakey has enough talent to be our starter but I guess he's servicable

All they really need is someone to make plays when Roy is resting. Surprise, surprise. Odom can do that, too. :)