fraga
07-04-2009, 04:55 PM
http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10643962

lefty
07-04-2009, 04:56 PM
Oh my............ RIP

exstatic
07-04-2009, 06:32 PM
Weird circumstances: married, father or four, and found dead with another woman in an apartment he was renting?

RIP, Air.

lefty
07-04-2009, 06:36 PM
Weird circumstances: married, father or four, and found dead with another woman in an apartment he was renting?

RIP, Air.
Do you think he had anaffair and that his wife killed him?

mrcoon29
07-04-2009, 07:27 PM

Generally speaking a jealous wife probably would not shoot him in the head as that is ususally too small a target..go for the chest or belly is the more likely shot scenario.

Summers
07-04-2009, 07:28 PM

Hell hath no fury...

Phenomanul
07-04-2009, 10:13 PM
sad news...

Phenomanul
07-04-2009, 10:14 PM
McNair... had an affair...???

exstatic
07-04-2009, 10:16 PM

My first thought was that it was the girl's man.

I feel dreadful for the family.

Oh, and thanks. I was finally forced to turn off sigs to avoid looking at that THING in yours.

jman3000
07-04-2009, 10:17 PM
It said on the radio he was shot multiple times all over... and that the girl he was with was shot and killed too.

Most likely scenarios are either the wife found out and went into a rage, it was a botched robbery, or just a random act of violence.

lefty
07-04-2009, 10:21 PM
My first thought was that it was the girl's man.

I feel dreadful for the family.

Oh, and thanks. I was finally forced to turn off sigs to avoid looking at that THING in yours.
:lmao I'm so sorry

Kori Ellis
07-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Nashville police say former NFL quarterback Steve McNair was shot multiple times and that the 20-year-old woman found dead with him in a downtown condominium was shot once in the head. A pistol was found near her body.

Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron identified the woman as Sahel Kazemi, whom he called a "friend" of McNair's.

Autopsies were planned for Sunday.

Aaron says McNair's wife, Mechelle, is "very distraught" and that police do not believe she is involved.

Sounds like murder-suicide.
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5grrYbARZsg3ruEAqycFPRfNu2EjwD9981BUO0

lefty
07-04-2009, 10:25 PM
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5grrYbARZsg3ruEAqycFPRfNu2EjwD9981BUO0
Damn :wow

A jealous crazy mistress ?

exstatic
07-04-2009, 10:26 PM

Damn. It gets uglier as the details emerge.

Kori Ellis
07-04-2009, 10:27 PM
The NASHVILLE TENNESSEAN reported earlier today that a 20-year-old woman was charged with DUI two days ago in an Escalade registered to Steve McNair. The woman, Sahel Kazemi, was identified as 20 years old. (Kazemi is now confirmed as the second deceased victim found with McNair.)

pkbpkb81
07-04-2009, 11:03 PM
Wow i feel for his wife.

Imagine if the wife didn’t know he was cheating and than finds out on the day he is murdered by his lover.

Dose it sound to anyone else like maybe he was breaking it off with the chick and she couldn’t take it so she killed him and than took her own life.

Sad news my heart goes out to all the loved ones affected by this.

ploto
07-04-2009, 11:18 PM
METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Former Tennessee Titans quarterback Steve McNair was found shot to death this afternoon inside the living room of a downtown Nashville condominium. A check of McNair's body at the scene by medical examiner staff this evening showed that he was shot multiple times. A female friend of McNair's, Sahel Kazemi, age 20, was also found dead in the living room. She appeared to have a single gunshot wound to the head. A pistol was recovered close to Kazemi's body. Autopsies are expected to be conducted tomorrow.

A witness reported that McNair arrived at the condominium in the early morning hours of Saturday. The witness said Kazemi's vehicle was already there.

McNair jointly rented the condominium, located at 2nd Avenue South and Lea Avenue, with his friend and sporting goods dealer Wayne Neeley. Neeley arrived at the condominium shortly before 1 p.m. today and found McNair and Kazemi shot. Neeley telephoned McNair's friend Robert Gaddy, who came to the scene. It was Gaddy who placed the call to police at 1:35 p.m.

Kazemi was arrested for DUI at 1:20 a.m. Thursday while driving a 2007 Cadillac Escalade registered to both her and McNair. McNair was in the front passenger seat of the vehicle at the time of the traffic stop at 9th Avenue and Broadway. He was deemed not to be in violation of the law and left the scene by taxi.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/ravens/bal-mcnair-news-release-0704,0,5975570.story

HoratioCain
07-04-2009, 11:18 PM
I can't pass on this one and I sure as hell can't afford for somebody to drop the ball. I'm all over this.

Trainwreck2100
07-04-2009, 11:23 PM
i can't pass on this one and i sure as hell can't afford for somebody to drop the ball. I'm all over this.

yyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

manufan10
07-05-2009, 12:06 AM
yyyyyeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We won't get fooled again!

pawe
07-05-2009, 12:12 AM
pic of the 20 yr old Sahel Kazemi found with Mcnair.

http://i44.tinypic.com/x5xouw.jpg

ploto
07-05-2009, 07:05 AM
Former NFL star quarterback Steve McNair was found dead with multiple gunshot wounds in a Nashville condominium Saturday - and authorities hinted he was murdered by a girlfriend who then turned the gun on herself.

Cops discovered McNair's bullet-riddled body slumped on a sofa inside his rented condo's blood-spattered living room, authorities said.

A woman McNair was reportedly dating, identified as Sahel Kazemi, 20, was found dead only a few feet away with a single bullet wound to the head. A gun was lying nearby, Nashville police said.

"At this moment nothing has been ruled out, but as far as actively looking for a suspect tonight, the answer would be no," Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said.

It remained unclear what might have triggered the slaying, Aaron added.

McNair, 36, who was married and had four children, had reportedly been dating Kazemi for a few months. They met at a Dave & Buster's restaurant where Kazemi worked, her former boyfriend told the Tennessean newspaper.

Neighbors of Kazemi told the paper they often spotted McNair visiting her apartment. At times, she returned home in a black limousine, and not long ago, she showed up with a brand new Cadillac Escalade she said was a gift from her boyfriend.

"She is the sweetest girl, and she did not deserve this," Kazemi's ex-beau, Keith Norfleet, told the newspaper upon learning of her death. "He was making her believe they were going to be together, and everything would be perfect."

Cops were alerted to the deaths by a longtime friend of the ex-Tennessee Titans great after he walked into the grisly scene about 1:30 p.m.

McNair was spotted returning to his condo about 2 a.m. Saturday, Nashville police said.

Fred McNair, Steve McNair's oldest brother, said family members likely will travel to Nashville tomorrow to comfort the beloved gridiron star's wife.

"It's still kind of hard to believe," Fred McNair said. "He was the greatest person in the world. He gave back to the community. He loved kids and he wanted to be a role model to kids."

Authorities said McNair's wife, Mechelle, was devastated. "Mrs. McNair obviously is very, very distraught by what has taken place," Aaron said.

McNair and Kazemi were inside a 2007 black Cadillac Escalade, registered to both of them, on Thursday when cops pulled over the vehicle and charged her with driving under the influence, Nashville police said.

Kazemi had bloodshot eyes and the smell of alcohol on her breath but she refused a Breathalyzer test because "she was not drunk, she was high," according to the affidavit.

McNair, who recently opened a restaurant in Nashville, was not arrested.

His shocking death prompted a flood of tributes from former coaches, players, NFL execs and even the governor of Tennessee...
http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/2009/07/04/2009-07-04_former_nfl_quarterback_steve_mcnair_found_shot_ dead_in_nashville_report.html

Trainwreck2100
07-05-2009, 07:32 AM
it was the boyfriend

florige
07-05-2009, 10:22 AM
There is def something fishy here. The boyfriend seemed to be jealous and seemed to want her back. It wouldn't had taken anything for him to put a few in McNair, and then shoot her square in the head to make it look like a murder/suicide. I guess the first thing the homi decs did was look to see whether or not there were any signs of forcible entry.

exstatic
07-05-2009, 10:36 AM
There is def something fishy here. The boyfriend seemed to be jealous and seemed to want her back. It wouldn't had taken anything for him to put a few in McNair, and then shoot her square in the head to make it look like a murder/suicide. I guess the first thing the homi decs did was look to see whether or not there were any signs of forcible entry.

They'll also check for gun powder residue on her hands. If there isn't any, then I'm sure he'll be brought down to HQ for a chat.

ploto
07-05-2009, 12:50 PM
Weird too that the first person did not call the Police but called the other and waited for that person to get there and call.

"She is the sweetest girl, and she did not deserve this," Kazemi's ex-beau, Keith Norfleet, told the newspaper upon learning of her death. "He was making her believe they were going to be together, and everything would be perfect."
This quote is odd because the THIS does not seem to refer to her being dead, as police thought she killed McNair and herself. It sounds more like he thinks that she did not deserve to be in this relationship with McNair.

ploto
07-05-2009, 06:58 PM
Police Rule McNair's Death Homicide

NASHVILLE, Tenn.- In a press conference Sunday afternoon, Police told the media Steve McNair's death was indeed a homicide. But they have not come to a conclusion on the 20 year old woman's cause of death.

Former Titan Steve McNair, 36, and Sahel Kazemi, 20, were found dead in a condomenium in downtown Nashville Saturday afternoon. According to a witness, Kazemi's vehicle, the Cadillac Escalade was already at the residence before Steve McNair arrived.

Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron said Sunday that McNair was shot four times, twice in the head. The woman, 20-year-old Sahel Kazemi, was killed by a single gunshot wound and the pistol was found near her body.

"Ballistics testing is being conducted. I can tell you from the information we have at the present, the evidence at the scene is consistent with the gun that was recovered. But again... specific testing still needs to be done," said Aaron.

Central precinct, according to Aaron, said the condominiums where they were found is typically a very quiet neighborhood.

Police said McNair died Saturday morning, but no specific time was indicated. Aaron said the two had been in a "dating relationship for past several months." Neighbors who live in Sahel Kazemi's apartment complex in hermitage said it was no secret the two were dating.

Aaron said Kazemi had no criminal record in Nashville besides her DUI arrest on Thursday.

http://www.newschannel5.com/Global/story.asp?S=10646450

sonic21
07-05-2009, 07:09 PM
RIP, thats crazy

Admiral
07-05-2009, 10:42 PM
The authorities seem to be thinking it's a murder-suicide. No signs of forced entry. McNair had four gunshot wounds, and was found sitting on the couch. The girlfriend had one gunshot wound to the head, and was found at his feet with a gun under her.

If it's not a murder-suicide, someone made it look like it was. And that person either had a key or was known by the victims, since there was no forced entry. Strange.