PDA

View Full Version : Why the hell does spurstalk have a pistonstalk section?

jayman2582
07-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Why don't we add some more teams??? How bout a lakerstalk, rocketstalk, mavstalk, jazztalk etc... Why the f**k are the pistons so special??

Ghazi
07-04-2009, 05:31 PM
:lol

BlackBellamy
07-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Why don't we add some more teams??? How bout a lakerstalk, rocketstalk, mavstalk, jazztalk etc... Why the f**k are the pistons so special??

'Cause their fans (it is pretty well documented) are our brothers in arms in the east (as they held it down for a little while playin' the same type Spurs ball).

BlackSwordsMan
07-04-2009, 05:36 PM
what's to talk about with the mavs

sribb43
07-04-2009, 05:36 PM
'Cause their fans (it is pretty well documented) are our brothers in arms in the east (as they held it down for a little while playin' the same type Spurs ball).

Then why the fuck was there ever a KingsTalk section?

BlackBellamy
07-04-2009, 05:38 PM
Then why the fuck was there ever a KingsTalk section?
Hmmm. Got me there. Uhhh... Beno fans?

jayman2582
07-04-2009, 05:39 PM

Well since the pistons are no more, how bout we filter all the faker fans in a lakerstalk section.. Why Kori has never thought of this is beyond me... add a little mavstalk and we will have filtered out all the bitches in this joint.:lol

Kori Ellis
07-04-2009, 05:41 PM
Pistons section - Because the Pistons fans are respectful and they don't have a good board of their own. So they have made SpursTalk their home for several years.

Previous Kings section - Because Kings fans were pitiful and they don't have a good board or their own. So they had a temporary home at SpursTalk.

Mavs/Suns/Lakers/etc fans not having their own section - Because they have good boards of their own elsewhere.

kamikazi_player
07-04-2009, 05:41 PM

jazzypimp
07-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Pistons section - Because the Pistons fans are respectful and they don't have a good board of their own. So they have made SpursTalk their home for several years.

Previous Kings section - Because Kings fans were pitiful and they don't have a good board or their own. So they had a temporary home at SpursTalk.

Mavs/Suns/Lakers/etc fans not having their own section - Because they have good boards of their own elsewhere.

Hey kori,
What about a jazztalk?? So I can talk to myself in a board of my own?

BlackBellamy
07-04-2009, 05:43 PM
Well since the pistons are no more, how bout we filter all the faker fans in a lakerstalk section.. Why Kori has never thought of this is beyond me... add a little mavstalk and we will have filtered out all the bitches in this joint.:lol

Segregation, hmmm? I say we put all the Lakers fan and Mavs profiles in one camp, Concentrationtalk. Then we delete them all at the same time and divvy up all there witty quotes to distribute them between all loyal, "pure", Pop fearing Spurs talkers. :toast

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2009, 05:44 PM
Hey kori,
What about a jazztalk?? So I can talk to myself in a board of my own?

No offense but balli is by far the king Jazz fan here.

mavs>spurs2
07-04-2009, 05:46 PM

We really don't have a good one of our own. There's a couple that get a moderate amount of traffic but it isn't buzzing like this place and the fans are dumb Dirk groupies. Why do you think so many Mav fans have a permanent home here?

All these posters have 1k+ posts and posted here at least as recently as the playoffs:

myself
Mono
Findog
Ghazi
Stretch
Leonard
Lurker
Sribb
Shank
Jacob
Amarelooms
Dirk4mvp
Rogue
Ratm
Bump
Dallaskd
Mavsfan1000 (village idiot, but he has over 5k posts)
Ponky
Mouse
MFFL03
DirkNowitzki (crazy pink elephant guy)
Brickhouse
41times
Nsrammstein
Adrienne
Clambake
Confined
DubMcDub
Endrity
Evan
Flight3107
Holmes_Fans
Stylistics
U2saravejo

jayman2582
07-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Segregation, hmmm? I say we put all the Lakers fan and Mavs profiles in one camp, Concentrationtalk. Then we delete them all at the same time and divvy up all there witty quotes to distribute them between all loyal, "pure", Pop fearing Spurs talkers. :toast

:lmao we can call it Dr.House's playhouse

jazzypimp
07-04-2009, 05:49 PM
No offense but balli is by far the king Jazz fan here.

balli is cool, he sometimes comes off as a negative nutsac so I'll be the jazz fan with the positive vibes... balli is an angry munchkin.

z0sa
07-04-2009, 05:50 PM
We really don't have a good one of our own. There's a couple that get a moderate amount of traffic but it isn't buzzing like this place and the fans are dumb Dirk groupies. Why do you think so many Mav fans have a permanent home here?

myself
Mono
Findog
Ghazi
Stretch
Leonard
Lurker
Scribb
Shank
Jacob
Amarelooms
Dirk4mvp
Rogue
Ratm

I honestly thought the same thing. Plus I was going to troll Mavs boards and couldn't find shit that was worth trolling. If you had your own board here, it would solve both our problems :tu

Ghazi
07-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Give us the mavs talk section dammit

Culburn369
07-04-2009, 05:56 PM
Why the f**k are the pistons so special??

Because that luncatic Wallace walked away from Horry and the "Spursfans" feel obligated, like if he hadn't walked away from him they be at 2 + that strike ring.

When CWEBB walked away from Horry we left that fuck where we found 'em...dead in the ground.

BlackBellamy
07-04-2009, 05:58 PM
Huh?^

mardigan
07-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Because that luncatic Wallace walked away from Horry and the "Spursfans" feel obligated, like if he hadn't walked away from him they be at 2 + that strike ring.

When CWEBB walked away from Horry we left that fuck where we found 'em...dead in the ground.

You suck big fat dick.

cobbler
07-04-2009, 06:06 PM

So boring gets their own sections... cool.

mardigan
07-04-2009, 06:08 PM

I mean seriously,everything about you sucks dick. Shut the fuck up faggot

Culburn369
07-04-2009, 06:10 PM
Huh?^

It's just your weakness rising to the surface. Aside from Manu, and Horry when he was there, your Spurs, like their fandom, are weak. Pop as an example: he fucks protocol to fuck the Suns with his preemtive Hack-a-Shaq last Spring, but, wouldn't dare deign to employ it when the chips were down at any time concerning Phil, Daddy and the Spurs thru the battles. Why? Because he's weak.

Ipso facto: you beat the Pistons, but, you grant them special status here because yer weak. Yer grateful Wallace was near criminally neglect on Horry that day, but, like Media, it's hands off, just like when CWEBB walked away from Horry.

Christ, Worthy was tortured for a solid 3 years over that pass to Henderson in '84 and it wasn't until '87 that he found some modicum of relief. Though that pass turned out not to be so bad= Henderson struck gold, Boston pawned him off onto Seattle for a number one---who turned out to be Len Bias...soon thereafter the Leprecaun got serious porked in the ass.

Vinnie_Johnson
07-04-2009, 06:10 PM

:lmao

EmantheSpursFan
07-04-2009, 06:11 PM

sssshhhh....its to lure Sheed... :P :lol

Culburn369
07-04-2009, 06:13 PM

- "No sir. You couldn't drag me away."

- "Sgt. Al Powell" - "Die Hard"

pauls931
07-04-2009, 06:22 PM
I blame Kori for this.

BlackBellamy
07-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Yer grateful Wallace was near criminally neglect on Horry that day, but, like Media, it's hands off, just like when CWEBB walked away from Horry.

So, by that logic, you're weak as well then?
Seems like a strange point to force in there.

Sense
07-04-2009, 06:30 PM

All these posters have 1k+ posts and posted here at least as recently as the playoffs:

myself
Mono
Findog
Ghazi
Stretch
Leonard
Lurker
Sribb
Shank
Jacob
Amarelooms
Dirk4mvp
Rogue
Ratm
Bump
Dallaskd
Ponky
Mouse
MFFL03
Brickhouse
41times
Nsrammstein
Adrienne
Clambake
Confined
DubMcDub
Endrity
Evan
Flight3107
Holmes_Fans

bs

cornbread
07-04-2009, 06:37 PM

lakerstalk/rocketstalk/mavstalk/jazztalk = too many douchebag bandwagoners/too much suck/too gay/nobody cares

Pistons fans are the golden example that all of the non-Spurs fans on this site to should strive to be like. They are all class.

Spursfan092120
07-04-2009, 07:43 PM

http://dcist.com/attachments/dcist_sommer/i-is-sorry-i-has-rabies.jpg

If the Lakers won that "strike ring," you'd count it. Hater's just mad because we swept your asses that year...it's ok...you can say it. Step 1 is admitting your problem.

JamStone
07-04-2009, 07:55 PM
I have some scandalous pictures of timvp.

Spurs_210
07-04-2009, 08:03 PM

Lol well said

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2009, 08:06 PM

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2009, 08:09 PM
balli is cool, he sometimes comes off as a negative nutsac so I'll be the jazz fan with the positive vibes... balli is an angry munchkin.

Regardless of who is positive and who is negative balli's name is written in big fuckin baby blue writing and yours is still in black :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2009, 08:17 PM

myself
Mono
Findog
Ghazi
Stretch
Leonard
Lurker
Sribb
Shank
Jacob
Amarelooms
Dirk4mvp
Rogue
Ratm
Bump
Dallaskd
Ponky
Mouse
MFFL03
Brickhouse
41times
Nsrammstein
Adrienne
Clambake
Confined
DubMcDub
Endrity
Evan
Flight3107
Holmes_Fans
Stylistics
U2saravejo

son why isn't pussyface on there?

exstatic
07-04-2009, 08:38 PM
Give us the mavs talk section dammit

You'd probably be in the top 3 reasons why there isn't one.

rayray2k8
07-04-2009, 08:44 PM
Why the hell do we have an NBA forum on Spurstalk? :lol
Pistons are our brothers from another mother. :)
If we added other forums, the NBA section would be come a ghost town.

Austin_Toros
07-04-2009, 08:51 PM
Pistons are not our "brother" any longer.

I say can the forum.

MaNuMaNiAc
07-04-2009, 08:57 PM
Are Mavs fans REALLY that deluded that they think they'll ever have a Mavs section on a Spurs board??

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-04-2009, 08:58 PM

That's by far the most ballest post in this thread.

JamStone
07-04-2009, 10:22 PM

I say can the forum.

First round exit, first round exit.

IronMexican
07-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Lakerstalk

Spursmania
07-04-2009, 10:24 PM
Are Mavs fans REALLY that deluded that they think they'll ever have a Mavs section on a Spurs board??

IronMexican
07-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Kori and timvp, how come I can't post on the NFL or MLB section?

lefty
07-04-2009, 10:27 PM
How about a DrHouse only subforum?

That way he won't bother anyone anymore

Kori Ellis
07-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Kori and timvp, how come I can't post on the NFL or MLB section?

Because you don't know anything about football or baseball?

:) I'm not sure -- what does it say when you try?

Ghazi
07-04-2009, 10:32 PM
^ oh SHIT Kori just straight up OWNED you sooooon!

IronMexican
07-04-2009, 10:33 PM
It says something like I may not have the privelages.

Spursfan092120
07-04-2009, 10:38 PM
I, for one, dig the Pistons fans...and the Pistons themselves...I hate that they're going downhill right now...and I hope they pick it up soon.

IronMexican
07-04-2009, 10:45 PM
This is what it says:

Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing.

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Maybe its cause Im posting from phone and it finds no IP.

Kori Ellis
07-04-2009, 10:48 PM
This is what it says:

If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform the administrator and describe the action you performed before you received this error.

Weird... it shouldn't be because you are on your phone -- since you can post fine in the NBA forum. I'll try to find out.

spursncowboys
07-04-2009, 11:07 PM
Reasons for not voting in elections?
Drug test results?
Domestic Disturbance?
Definition of "thug" and the racial connotations it holds?

spursncowboys
07-04-2009, 11:14 PM
- "No sir. You couldn't drag me away."

- "Sgt. Al Powell" - "Die Hard"

...I shot a kid. He was 13 years old. Ohhh, it was dark, I couldn't see him. He had a ray gun, looked real enough. You know, when you're a rookie, they can teach you everything about bein' a cop except how to live with a mistake. Anyway, I just couldn't bring myself to draw my gun on anybody again.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-04-2009, 11:14 PM
Pistonfan came here leading up to the 2005 finals. Kingsfan came during round one of 2006 playoffs.

Tacker
07-04-2009, 11:34 PM
Hey Kori how about a Tacker forum? ;)

But really we need a Bulls forum. There aren't any good ones out there.....

lefty
07-04-2009, 11:55 PM

There is already a Tacker forum.

It's called " The Geek Zone "

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-05-2009, 12:23 AM

But you're gay.

BlackSwordsMan
07-05-2009, 12:34 AM

the troll section; you can post all your stolen articles without any reprimand

Vinnie_Johnson
07-05-2009, 12:47 AM
Because you don't know anything about football or baseball?

:) I'm not sure -- what does it say when you try?

:rollin

SouthTexasRancher
07-05-2009, 01:07 AM

Because 99% of the Piston fans have class whereas 99% of the Faker fans and Mavette fans wouldn't know class if it bit them in the ass! Rockets fans and Jazz fans don't post enough but, most seem to be a-ok guys.

Strike
07-05-2009, 01:09 AM
So boring gets their own sections... cool.

And yet, you're still here. Feel free to leave anytime. Be sure to let the door hit you on the ass and clip your heel on your way out.

Strike
07-05-2009, 01:12 AM

win

Spurs_210
07-05-2009, 01:49 AM
This is what it says:

I get the same thing on my phone when simply posting but if I reply to a post it let's me

Tacker
07-05-2009, 02:00 AM
But you're gay.

Not really, ask your mother.

mavs>spurs2
07-05-2009, 02:29 AM
The Mavs really do deserve a forum here with around 50 of us posting here regularly. That is, if the mods can handle it after "4-3" and "4-1"

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-05-2009, 02:42 AM

She told me you're gay and then showed me videos of you on youtube trying to be cool playing on a driveway court.

Kamnik
07-05-2009, 02:47 AM
Some of the pistons fans ont his board are great posters. I am glad they are around.

Not to mention I always liked the pistons...

lefty
07-05-2009, 03:08 AM
The Mavs really do deserve a forum here with around 50 of us posting here regularly. That is, if the mods can handle it after "4-3" and "4-1"

Mavs will deserve a forum here when they'll own what Spurs and Pistons have

Rings, f.....

mavs>spurs2
07-05-2009, 03:19 AM
Mavs will deserve a forum here when they'll own what Spurs and Pistons have

Rings, f.....

we have a ring

lefty
07-05-2009, 03:21 AM
we have a ring
Wedding rings don't count

And I'm not sure the one you're talking about are legit in Texas

mavs>spurs2
07-05-2009, 03:26 AM
quiet faggot

Tacker
07-05-2009, 03:29 AM
She told me you're gay and then showed me videos of you on youtube trying to be cool playing on a driveway court.

She obviously told you that because she didn't want you to know the truth.

P.S LMFAO I bet you really did ask her.

lefty
07-05-2009, 03:47 AM
quiet faggot

Chieflion
07-05-2009, 05:21 AM
It is actually the Piston stalk section. Where the fans stalk the Piston. Geez.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 05:32 AM

A your mom joke? what are you 12?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-05-2009, 08:17 AM
She obviously told you that because she didn't want you to know the truth.

P.S LMFAO I bet you really did ask her.

rage?

djohn2oo8
07-05-2009, 08:30 AM

And still couldn't win a ring

spursncowboys
07-05-2009, 08:31 AM
There should be a section for every team ex-Spurs members are coaching or running. Except for Phoenix. Kerr is trumped by the micromanaging owners.

IronMexican
07-05-2009, 09:30 AM
And still couldn't win a ring

I could have sworn the Rockets won the championship with all the shit rocketfans give tlong.

Tacker
07-05-2009, 09:48 AM
rage?

Cool story brah.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-05-2009, 10:12 AM
Cool story brah.

quiet down Ashraf.

pauls931
07-05-2009, 10:23 AM
I'd say kill the PistonsTalk section. Or replace it with a 'Boring Teams that Win Titles' section. Heck the entire site can be renamed to 'BoringWinningNBATeamTalk.com'.... Then you can add a FunLoser section for the rest of us.

BlackSwordsMan
07-05-2009, 12:20 PM
angry phx suns fans deserve a section too

JamStone
07-05-2009, 12:40 PM
I'd say kill the PistonsTalk section. Or replace it with a 'Boring Teams that Win Titles' section. Heck the entire site can be renamed to 'BoringWinningNBATeamTalk.com'.... Then you can add a FunLoser section for the rest of us.

That was pretty funny.

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 02:20 PM

I agree, that was pretty funny.

BlackBellamy
07-05-2009, 02:45 PM
First round exit, first round exit.

I thought we came to an agreement on this issue as kindred franchises, "we (the members of the Spurs and Pistons fanbase) agree to never go there". Also, the Pistons fans agree to never put an * next to '99, and the Spurs give you Pistonstalk on their best web board. You have read the official charter, right?

JamStone
07-05-2009, 02:51 PM
I didn't sign any agreement. But, it wasn't really a serious post anyway. It was just talking shit back in response to this post:

I say can the forum.

Spurs are in way better shape than the Pistons right now. I was just talking shit back at that post.

BlackBellamy
07-05-2009, 03:00 PM
I didn't sign any agreement. But, it wasn't really a serious post anyway. It was just talking shit back in response to this post:

Spurs are in way better shape than the Pistons right now. I was just talking shit back at that post.

Nah, I was just bustin' balls. It's a statement of fact anyways that we both got 'you know whatted' in the first round this year, so I would be a real sandy giner to get legitimately upset over that. I knew you were kidding, I was just joking that there's some organized contract binding our franchises. Bad joke gone badder. As for who's in better shape? Obviously the Spurs at this point, however (and I'm sure you know) the Pistons have torn down before and come back glorious, I wouldn't be too worried.

Dex
07-05-2009, 03:12 PM
Considering Mav Fan almost loses his priveleges to the General NBA Forum like once a week, I don't see them getting their own.

BlackBellamy
07-05-2009, 03:12 PM

My loneliness is killin' me, I must confess I still believe (still believe)...

JamStone
07-05-2009, 03:16 PM
Nah, I was just bustin' balls. It's a statement of fact anyways that we both got 'you know whatted' in the first round this year, so I would be a real sandy giner to get legitimately upset over that. I knew you were kidding, I was just joking that there's some organized contract binding our franchises. Bad joke gone badder. As for who's in better shape? Obviously the Spurs at this point, however (and I'm sure you know) the Pistons have torn down before and come back glorious, I wouldn't be too worried.

Gotcha.

That's what I figured, but was just making sure.

dallaskd
07-05-2009, 03:17 PM
MMA Forum FTW

VivaPopovich
07-05-2009, 04:07 PM

because the lakers have a plethora of boards elsewhere

besides, pistons basketball in its prime (led by larry brown) was similar to what spurs basketball always stood for. unselfish team play and tenacious defense lead by an old school coach

Tacker
07-05-2009, 06:53 PM
A your mom joke? what are you 12?

Yo Momma.

afireinside20
07-05-2009, 06:54 PM
Hey man, the Pistons are a good team. Be glad there isn't a Thundertalk or Clippertalk lol

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-05-2009, 07:28 PM
Cool story brah.

hi ashraf

Tacker
07-05-2009, 07:35 PM
hi ashraf

Cool story brah.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-05-2009, 08:48 PM
I know, huh.

Culburn369
07-06-2009, 11:26 AM
If the Lakers won that "strike ring," you'd count it.

And "If" Pop woulda had the courage of his convictions he woulda preemptively Hacked Shaq when Daddy was a Laker. But, Pop knew hardly anyone who looking when he did it to Phoenix would put up a stink. And he was right. There were a few snickers and a couple harumps, but, by & large nobody cited him for it outside of Phoenix. And sure they were monumentally PO'ed, but, there was also a healthy minion of embarrased for Pop then. Me? I was just glad to see Phoenix go away. But, it told me something about Pop and what he'd been willing to do to beat the Lakers.

P.S., Your strike ring is hunky dory with Culburn. I don't begrudge it to ya. Some do believe it's less than quality.

Dr. Gonzo
07-06-2009, 11:37 AM
If UTSA can get a subforum with only 3 posters I think the Mavs should get their own.

TDMVPDPOY
07-06-2009, 11:39 AM
angry phx suns fans deserve a section too

they will mismanage it like steve kerr....

symple19
07-06-2009, 11:47 PM
Laker fans and Mavs fans are by far the worst posters on this site. ESPECIALLY LAKER FANS. I vote all teams have their own board except the 2 teams previously mentioned.IMO Piston fans and Pacer fans are the most knowledgeable I've seen on here. And fair. :toast