PDA

View Full Version : The Only team that can lose their best player and still win the ring..

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Is the Lakers. Imagine if Kobe goes down...the line up would be:

Fish
Artest
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Imagine if the Spurs best player went down(Duncan...for those slow Spurs fans)

Parker
Manu
Jefferson
?
Bonner

hahahahahahah...say what?

Spurs wouldnt get past the 1st round against Oklahoma City.

benefactor
07-04-2009, 10:12 PM
In other news...Steve McNair died this afternoon. Pretty sad. He was one of my favorite QB's

ace3g
07-04-2009, 10:13 PM
hence why the league is still a big man driven team, you can always replace SG/SF, very hard to replace great PF/C.

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 10:14 PM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7361/kobeartest6197296.jpg

z0sa
A healthy big 3 of TP/Manu/RJ with a decent frontcout (say Sheed and Bonner) would take us to the WCF. We would lose to your precious Lakers or another contender though.

That said, a healthy spurs team +sheed would destroy a kobeless Lakers

picnroll

Fish
Artest
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Parker
Manu
Jefferson
?
Bonner

This kind of leads into what I was thinking. Kobe and the Kobe butt sniffer can never lay claim to his being one of the greatest players ever. He's always had to be surrounded with excessive talent to get the job done. Contrast that with the real greats like MJ, Duncan, Hakeem, even Shaq.

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 10:15 PM
There isnt another team that can lose their best player and have a line up like the Lakers. Take Howard off the Magic...LeBron off the Cavs..Duncan of the Spurs...ect...

benefactor
hence why the league is still a big man driven team, you can always replace SG/SF, very hard to replace great PF/C.
Don't respond seriously to this doucheball. Anyone with the user name SteelerNation that is a Laker fan had to be fished from the shallow end of the gene pond.

SteelerNation
This kind of leads into what I was thinking. Kobe and the Kobe butt sniffer can never lay claim to be one of the greatest players ever. He's always had to be surrounded with excessive talent to get the job done. Contrast that with the real greats like MJ, Duncan, Hakeem, even Shaq.

Dont be jealous, kid.

picnroll
07-04-2009, 10:16 PM
Dont be jealous, kid.

Not jealous. Just reality. The great ones could carry others. Kobe's proven he can't.

Pucho!!!
07-04-2009, 10:16 PM
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/7361/kobeartest6197296.jpg

1st off :lol, Secondly, who's to say Bynum will be healthy. Them knees is made of glass. Its sad to hear that McNair has been shot down. He tried all he could to beat the Rams that year.

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 10:17 PM

Uh-huh..is that why the last Finals MVP's have been Tony Parker, Paul Pierce, and Kobe Bryant?

Libri
07-04-2009, 10:17 PM
In other news...Steve McNair died this afternoon. Pretty sad. He was one of my favorite QB's

Sad indeed.

timvp
07-04-2009, 10:18 PM
How is this news? Kobe is the ultimately coattail rider?

Okay.

Thanks.

SteelerNation
1st off :lol, Secondly, who's to say Bynum will be healthy. Them knees is made of glass

Same can be said for Manu.:lol

Spursmania
Pure fail.

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 10:19 PM
Dont be jealous, kid.

Jealous of a troll feeling the need to start threads about how great his team is after they won a championship? They're good. We get it. Now go use that penis pump you so obviously need.

kbrury
yeah on knees that are 10 years older then Bynum's

SteelerNation
Pure fail.

Try again, kid...at least act like you have something to say. Youth is no excuse.

rjv
07-04-2009, 10:21 PM
andrew bynum....i thought the lakers got rid of kwame brown.

benefactor
How is this news? Kobe is the ultimately coattail rider?

Okay.

Thanks.
Yeah...he kinda owned himself by starting this thread. The argument made in the OP suggest that another player could be plugged in and the Lakers could still win a title. So I guess Kobe is just not that good.

Nothing to see here.

Pucho!!!
Same can be said for Manu.:lol

Manu's played quite a bit of basketball with minimal serious injuries. Bynum on the other hand...look at Yao Ming for his future

timtonymanu
Man some of these Laker fans have no life. And they say Spurs fans are obsessed with the Lakers.

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 10:22 PM
Manu's played quite a bit of basketball with minimal serious injuries. Bynum on the other hand...look at Yao Ming for his future

Yeah...Manu and Tim are the pictures of perfect health. lol

Libri
07-04-2009, 10:24 PM

Plus, Bynum is a foul magnet and he is getting paid over $12 million.

alchemist
07-04-2009, 10:25 PM
Any bigger attention whore than a Laker fan?

Kobe.....Marc Cuban.....Lebron? Who?

:wakeup

completely deck
07-04-2009, 10:26 PM
derp de durr I've got no friends and no life, I'm going to troll SpursTalk on the 4th of July

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 10:29 PM
Good stuff...lol. Silly kids.

Spursfan092120
07-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Good stuff...lol. Silly kids.
The Lakers without Kobe are the Oklahoma City Thunder...no more, no less...and why is this on the Spurs forum??

Spursmania
07-04-2009, 10:33 PM
Try again, kid...at least act like you have something to say. Youth is no excuse.

Now you get it, I have nothing to say to complete mental midgets like yourself who don't engage in any serious basketball dialogue or thought. In addition, you don't have any humor or wit to add to this board. Hence, you're a complete waste of time. A typical Laker douche.

Spursfan092120
07-04-2009, 10:34 PM
Now you get it, I have nothing to say to complete mental midgets like yourself who don't engage in any serious basketball dialogue or thought. In addition, you don't have any humor or wit to add to this board. Hence, you're a complete waste of time. A typical Laker douche.
:toast

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 10:36 PM
http://fourhorsementattoo.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/kobe-crying.jpg

http://www.everyjoe.com/expertfantasy/files/2008/05/andrew-bynum-injury-lakers_nc.jpg

http://images.dailyradar.com/media/uploads/ballhype/story_large/2009/01/31/bynum_knee_injury_1.gif

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Gotta Love Spurs fans pinning their hopes on a 35 year old guy like Rasheed Wallace...beautiful. hahahaha

TwoHandJam
07-04-2009, 10:46 PM
That's what I'd do if I were secure with my team's talent. I'd troll the biggest rival's board in the offseason just to really let them know how confident I am. We won last year didn't we? Sure we did.

Spursmania
Why are you even on the Spurs forum spewing your shit. Troll?:troll

You're fortunate the mods allow you onto this Spurs forum.
Especially since you are absolutely worthless.:pimpslap
I can't wait until you're banned.

:ban:

elbamba
Are you Lakers fans kidding yourselves? take Kobe out and you don't get out of round one. The west is too good.

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 10:47 PM

Spurs_210
07-04-2009, 10:50 PM

Fish
Artest
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Parker
Manu
Jefferson
?
Bonner

Funny thing is you put a line up of people who are not currently on the Lakers (Odom and Artest) and line them up against incomplete Spurs line up... Without Gasol or Kobe your team is worthless. Don't believe me check how they did before the Gasol trade a real contender then huh?

45 bank shot
07-04-2009, 10:50 PM

Fish
Artest
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Parker
Manu
Jefferson
?
Bonner

what's the big rush my friend? your team is not gonna win in 2010, mark my words. so go home and sleep pls

JGrice02
07-04-2009, 11:07 PM
The Lakers were barely a playoff team before they added Gasol. Now someone wants to claim they can win a title without Kobe? If that's the case then Kobe is not the Lakers best player -- that would have to be Gasol. Yeah, who in their right mind would believe that? Lakers minus Kobe would look like the Spurs minus Ginobili -- very beatable.

Nevermind the fact that LA never proved they can beat a healthy Boston team. Of course, you have to be lucky to win a title. The Spurs had their share of fortunes as well. Take Kobe away from LA, put them up against Boston, and it becomes the most one-sided series in NBA history. Boston would probably win each game by an average of 25...

Chillen
07-04-2009, 11:13 PM
Without Kobe that Lakers lineup would easily lose to the Spurs as they are now, the Nuggets, Utah, and perhaps the Mavericks in the WC. Also would lose to Orlando, Boston and Cleveland, without Kobe they are a solid team like Houston was without T-Mac before Yao went down.

Blackjack
07-04-2009, 11:13 PM

Damn, I loved that guy... R.I.P. :depressed

And to the O.P.....

I have a belly button.

NewJerSpur
07-04-2009, 11:16 PM
I can't believe a someone who's a Steeler AND Laker fan started this post. Do they come anymore unbareable than that?

WildcardManu
07-04-2009, 11:19 PM
good old trolls patrolling... never disappoint.... was starting to miss them...and :lol at your lineup without kobe

Fish too slow to stop TP
Artest can he stop both manu and RJ?
Odom :lol
Gasol :lol gasoft
Bynum the crystal souvenir

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:22 PM
Gotta love dillusional Spurs fans who think Richard jefferson and a 32 year old broken down spaniard will push them past the lakers...LOL

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 11:24 PM
Gotta love dillusional Spurs fans who think Richard jefferson and a 32 year old broken down spaniard will push them past the lakers...LOL

:lol

Blackjack
07-04-2009, 11:25 PM

You have no belly button.

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:26 PM
You have no belly button.

Your to witty for me.

WildcardManu
07-04-2009, 11:26 PM
Your to witty for me.

so... how many rings can that lineup bring L.A.?

Blackjack
07-04-2009, 11:27 PM
Your to witty for me.

None...

At all.

NewJerSpur
07-04-2009, 11:28 PM

The Rockets have shown us the way and Denver was too dumb to finish the job. We've improved offensively; now if we can strengthen the defensive effort in the frontcourt and possibly on the perimeter there's trouble a brewing. Again, most RESPECTABLE Laker fans know there is a potential problem afoot.....not to mention Artest doesn't put L.A. head-and-shoulders over the rest of the league.

WildcardManu
07-04-2009, 11:28 PM
The Rockets have shown us the way and Denver was too dumb to finish the job. We've improved offensively; now if we can strengthen the defensive effort in the frontcourt and possibly on the perimeter there's trouble a brewing. Again, most RESPECTABLE Laker fans know there is a potential problem afoot.....not to mention Artest doesn't put L.A. head-and-shoulders over the rest of the league.

queue a dumb response from the troll

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 11:29 PM
http://img182.imageshack.us/img182/3218/picture1gbh.png (http://img182.imageshack.us/i/picture1gbh.png/)

NewJerSpur
07-04-2009, 11:30 PM
queue a dumb response from the troll

When I saw the Stealer in his name, it brought the bull out in me, LOL.

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:35 PM
When will Spurs fans realize that their run is over for the next....20 years?...At least until they hit the lottery again. The only reason the Spurs have championships is because of Duncan...thats it. It must suck to be a Spurs fan and know it all ends for good when hes gone in 2 years. The Lakers have won rings with all kinds of players...Magic...Kobe...West..Shaq...Jabbar...Wor thy...Chamberlain...Mikan...the list goes on and on...Spurs are one player and done. Lakers champions span over decades and decades...Spurs...not so much...LOL.

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 11:36 PM
http://www.midwestsportsfans.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/jesus-hates-pittsburgh-button.jpg

You know your city sucks when even Jesus thinks so.

WildcardManu
07-04-2009, 11:37 PM
When will Spurs fans realize that their run is over for the next....20 years?...At least until they hit the lottery again. The only reason the Spurs have championships is because of Duncan...thats it. It must suck to be a Spurs fan and know it all ends for good when hes gone in 2 years. The Lakers have won rings with all kinds of players...Magic...Kobe...West..Shaq...Jabbar...Wor thy...Chamberlain...Mikan...the list goes on and on...Spurs are one player and done. Lakers champions span over decades and decades...Spurs...not so much...LOL.

I'm overwhelmed with your decades and decades of championships

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:38 PM
We cant all be winners like Jesus....or hey sus

spurspokesman
07-04-2009, 11:39 PM
There isnt another team that can lose their best player and have a line up like the Lakers. Take Howard off the Magic...LeBron off the Cavs..Duncan of the Spurs...ect...

You seem a bit worried to me. You know like everyone else the spurs are risig up and will give you everything you can handle. You shouldn't be worried about our injuries but kobes when he opens his mouth in that locker room and ron goes postal on em lol. Then you'll be without your best player for sure.

spurspokesman

You seem a bit worried to me. You know like everyone else the spurs are rising up and will give you everything you can handle. You shouldn't be worried about our injuries but kobes when he opens his mouth in that locker room and ron goes postal on em lol. Then you'll be without your best player for sure.

rjv
news flash to geography champ-people from argentina are not called spaniards.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-04-2009, 11:40 PM
I really dont understand why you think Fisher and Bynum are great.. Fisher is amazingly inconsistent and Bynum is flat out terrible, he was hardly used in the playoffs.

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 11:41 PM
"Shitsburgh," she called it earlier over wine and garlic-parmesan Buffalo wings at the hotel bar. "Can you believe this is my life? Will you pity me when you're back in your funky New York apartment and I'm still in Pittsburgh? I need to get more glamorous films and stop with my indie year."

Shitsburgh. Has a nice ring to it. Plus it's a good description.

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:41 PM
You seem a bit worried to me. You know like everyone else the spurs are risig up and will give you everything you can handle. You shouldn't be worried about our injuries but kobes when he opens his mouth in that locker room and ron goes postal on em lol. Then you'll be without your best player for sure.

Yeah, thats whats gonna happen. Kobe and Shaq co exist for a 3 peat...but Kobe and Artest cant...uh-huh.

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:42 PM
Shitsburgh. Has a nice ring to it. Plus it's a good description.

We like sixsburgh better...how about that playa?

WildcardManu
We cant all be winners like Jesus....or hey sus

http://us.st12.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/I/yhst-60943572218139_2037_8064

SteelerNation
I'm overwhelmed with your decades and decades of championships

Rachel McAdams is God.

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 11:45 PM
We like sixsburgh better...how about that playa?

Six? Is that the number of people who can stand the smell? The average Pirates game attendance perhaps?

dbreiden83080
07-04-2009, 11:45 PM

Fish
Artest
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Parker
Manu
Jefferson
?
Bonner

You are Fucked in the head big time troll...

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:46 PM
Six? Is that the number of people who can stand the smell? The average Pirates game attendance perhaps?

Nah...just the amount of Super Bowls we have...who's your team...or are you to embarrassed to say?

WildcardManu
07-04-2009, 11:47 PM
http://www.badjocks.com/images/katelyn_faber_globe1.JPG

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:47 PM
You are Fucked in the head big time troll...

Silly kids with UFC banners...they lack toughness and live through others.

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:48 PM
http://www.badjocks.com/images/katelyn_faber_globe1.JPG

Is that really all you have? I have broken you down to resorting to the girl in Denver? lol

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 11:49 PM
Nah...just the amount of Super Bowls we have...who's your team...or are you to embarrassed to say?

Hey I don't blame you guys. All you have is your sports. I mean, what else is there? We can't all have chicks like this to go after.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/bam0045/squeeler6jz.gif

Meeeeeow

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:50 PM
Hey I don't blame you guys. All you have is your sports. I mean, what else is there? We can't all have chicks like this to go after.

http://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q253/bam0045/squeeler6jz.gif

Meeeeeow

Still waiting for you to tell me who your team is? Nice job of trying to deflect the question. So, who is it?

Shastafarian
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_Hl0xFV6eHyc/SGExHjOCEDI/AAAAAAAACOM/etHGjnyePi4/s320/Terry-Bradshaw-Country-Poster.jpg

Spicy

WildcardManu
Silly kids with UFC banners...they lack toughness and live through others.

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.tmz.com/media/2008/06/0625_shaq_kobe_steak_ap_ex.jpg

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 11:51 PM
Still waiting for you to tell me who your team is? Nice job of trying to deflect the question. So, who is it?

San Antonio doesn't have a pro football team. And unlike some other people I know, I don't follow teams of different cities because they're good. I'm not a bandwagoner. I don't have a favorite football team.

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 11:53 PM
klq7O8XEtrY

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:54 PM
Of course you dont, Shasta. You dont have the balls to pick a team. You just like to display guys with banana's in their mouths. But, hey to each his own. If you swing that way...good for you.

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 11:56 PM
Of course you dont, Shasta. You dont have the balls to pick a team. You just like to display guys with banana's in their mouths. But, hey to each his own. If you swing that way...good for you.

:lol

So I don't have balls because I don't jump on bandwagons? Sound logic. Since you're a steelers fan, maybe you could tell me how Mike Tomlin has time to coach AND be on a hit television show.

http://i.cdn.turner.com/si/multimedia/photo_gallery/0901/nfl.super.bowl.xliii.separated.at.birth/images/mike-tomlin-omar-epps(AaronJosefczyk-IconSMI-KevinWinter-GI).jpg

You're killing your patient!

SteelerNation
07-04-2009, 11:57 PM
You guys must so proud of Shasta as a Spurs fan.

Shastafarian
07-04-2009, 11:59 PM
http://bighugelabs.com/output/motivator55f3dcc8103d31121f154d1eb2ee7e49b8de1966. jpg

NewJerSpur
07-05-2009, 12:00 AM
Btw, if you're looking for more Sports/celebrity look alike, try:

The Rock & Freedy Garcia
The Coach of the Raiders (Cable) & The dude from Cheers (I believe Norm)
Sam Cassell & Torry Holt
Lance Berkman & Matt Schaub (Long Lost twin bro's reunited in the Lone Star State)

cornbread
Nah, even if the Lakers get out of the West, they'll probably have to face the Celtics again. Their only hope in that case would be another plague of injuries. I don't think they have enough luck for that to happen 2 years in a row.

SteelerNation
Lakers and Steelers...champs this year. Gotta love it.

WildcardManu
07-05-2009, 12:01 AM

I'm starting to think you made this thread on another team's forum to see a sample reaction before actually posting in a Laker forum and getting flamed.

Shastafarian
07-05-2009, 12:01 AM

It is great to be on professional sports teams. Wait...

SteelerNation
07-05-2009, 12:02 AM
Nah, even if the Lakers get out of the West, they'll probably have to face the Celtics again. Their only hope in that case would be another plague of injuries. I don't think they have enough luck for that to happen 2 years in a row.

Celtics are to old now.

WildcardManu
Celtics are to old now.

and kobe is getting younger next season.

Shastafarian
I'm havin a great time.

SteelerNation
You guys are to much fun...wish I could stay longer. Have a great night.

WildcardManu
07-05-2009, 12:05 AM
You guys are to much fun...wish I could stay longer. Have a great night.

Off to post your awesome thread in a Laker forum?

Shastafarian
07-05-2009, 12:06 AM
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6136/celticsbeatlakers.png (http://img27.imageshack.us/i/celticsbeatlakers.png/)

Pucho!!!
07-05-2009, 12:08 AM
and kobe is getting younger next season.

He looked to be gettin pretty winded at the end of games during the WCF and Finals

elbamba
07-05-2009, 12:14 AM

I thought Manu was from the Southern part of Mexico called Argentina.

WildcardManu
07-05-2009, 12:16 AM
I thought Manu was from the Southern part of Mexico called Argentina.

No, Paul Gasol is the Argentinian.

SouthTexasRancher
07-05-2009, 12:29 AM
Yeah stealer nation and that is why your Fakers have been the luckiest team in the NBA the past two seasons. You're little boys lucked out the past 2 years with Manu being out injured and Duncan with his knees flaring up this season. Your little girlieboy team lucked out this year by not having to play and lose AGAIN to the Celtics with KG out. When KG did play last year the Celtics mopped the floor with your girls. Everyone on the planet knows your rapist boy Kobe can't win without having stars helping him along. Lil Kobe tagged along for 3 rings with Shaq leading the way. Then Lil' Kobe required stealing Gasol from Memphis along with much, much luck because of other teams key injuries to win this year with by far, the weakest showing of any champion in decades. Your Fakers get no respect from true basketball fans. Now your Lil Kobe boy had Phil JackASS go and get Artest because Lil' Kobe was afraid he couldn't repeat. Well he can't and he won't. The strong teams have become stronger and odds are against both the Spurs and Celtics having key injuries again.

Just like when your team from La La Land went out and brought in hired guns, Malone & Payton, the Fakers couldn't get the job done against the Pistons. It took the Spurs the following year to beat those same Pistons and win the NBA Championship for the West. Your Fakers have been pretty dismal excuses for an NBA basketball team the past 6 or so years. Ego's are going to destroy your team this coming season. Just when Phil and Lil' Kobe finally patch things up they go and get the Atomic Bomb, ready to destroy everything in the P&G the first time Artest gets punked by Phil or anyone else with the Faker organization.

So we'll see where things end up next June. Oh and Happy 4th. It is still the 4th out there in Plastic Land, isn't it? Or do you people even know what Independance Day means? You probably think it is only a movie!!!

ROTFFLMNFAO:lol @ Idiots like you...:ihit

cornbread
07-05-2009, 12:34 AM
Celtics are to old now.

Don't kid yourself. Garnett's injury was the Lakers' blessing last year. I doubt they would be so lucky two years in a row. A healthy Celtics team would sweep a Kobe-less Lakers.

SouthTexasRancher
07-05-2009, 12:38 AM

steeler nation, please get an education, boy. Your command, or lack thereof, the English language is woefully lacking. You don't know how to use (') or the difference between ' to ' and ' too ' or that, "must so proud" should 'must be so proud'. Anyway, come Monday enroll your sorry ass in Kindergarten and get started on the learning process. I am tired of seeing you so many times on Jay Leno's 'Street Talking' where he exposes the total ignorance of the idiots out in La La Land, aka home of the plastic people.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 12:41 AM
This kind of leads into what I was thinking. Kobe and the Kobe butt sniffer can never lay claim to his being one of the greatest players ever. He's always had to be surrounded with excessive talent to get the job done. Contrast that with the real greats like MJ, Duncan, Hakeem, even Shaq.

So since Magic played with even better talent than Kobe...does that mean he isn't one of the greatest ever?:lolstupid

Sean Cagney
07-05-2009, 12:44 AM
They would not win a ring without Kobe, are you high? He has a very very good team around him yes, but if they can win a ring without him that proves it's more of a team thing than Kobe being that damn good!

Did you just say that yourself in so many words? You dissed your own leader of your team and said he is not as great as some said he is in so many words if they can win a ring without him.

Let me guess you are also a Gators fan and a fan of whoever has the most titles in the MLB, perhaps a Yankees fan too? Feels great to have all your teams win so many titles!

That or are you a USC or Boston Red Sox fan? Weird you are a Steelers and Lakers fan, is that you Snoop?

SouthTexasRancher
07-05-2009, 12:47 AM
http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6136/celticsbeatlakers.png (http://img27.imageshack.us/i/celticsbeatlakers.png/)

Man I love seeing that. One of the most embarrASSing moments in NBA history. The Celtics really put on a good ol' fashion country ass whipping! That was maybe more pathetic than the Mavs getting their asses whipped in the 2006 NBA Finals. Thanks for posting the score again! That's great!!!

SouthTexasRancher
07-05-2009, 12:51 AM
Celtics are to old now.

It is 'too' NOT 'to', you little moron. And the Celtics must have also been too old when they whipped your sorry butts last year.

stealer nation, look on Ebay and see if there is a brain you could bid on. You need something in the empty noggin' of yours. What a dolt...

gaKNOW!blee
07-05-2009, 12:52 AM
I cant wait to watch all my favorite teams this year!!

GO Phillies, Steelers, Lakers, Gators, Tar Heels, and Penguins!!!!

ehz33satx
07-05-2009, 12:54 AM
The original poster of this thread smacks of the insecurity displayed by DrHouse. Don't be surprised if it is that numbnut.

SouthTexasRancher
07-05-2009, 01:02 AM
The original poster of this thread smacks of the insecurity displayed by DrHouse. Don't be surprised if it is that numbnut.

I think it is Idiot House's Imbecilic son. Then again it may be Nurse House's illegitimate daughter by way of his sister.

symple19
07-05-2009, 01:26 AM
:wgaf:So you're patronizing people? Hilarious. When trolls take a shit, you come out. BTW, stop starting threads...For that matter, stop posting at all. D-bags like you are a great argument for Euthanasia.

Spurs_210
07-05-2009, 01:29 AM
Yeah stealer nation and that is why your Fakers have been the luckiest team in the NBA the past two seasons. You're little boys lucked out the past 2 years with Manu being out injured and Duncan with his knees flaring up this season. Your little girlieboy team lucked out this year by not having to play and lose AGAIN to the Celtics with KG out. When KG did play last year the Celtics mopped the floor with your girls. Everyone on the planet knows your rapist boy Kobe can't win without having stars helping him along. Lil Kobe tagged along for 3 rings with Shaq leading the way. Then Lil' Kobe required stealing Gasol from Memphis along with much, much luck because of other teams key injuries to win this year with by far, the weakest showing of any champion in decades. Your Fakers get no respect from true basketball fans. Now your Lil Kobe boy had Phil JackASS go and get Artest because Lil' Kobe was afraid he couldn't repeat. Well he can't and he won't. The strong teams have become stronger and odds are against both the Spurs and Celtics having key injuries again.

Just like when your team from La La Land went out and brought in hired guns, Malone & Payton, the Fakers couldn't get the job done against the Pistons. It took the Spurs the following year to beat those same Pistons and win the NBA Championship for the West. Your Fakers have been pretty dismal excuses for an NBA basketball team the past 6 or so years. Ego's are going to destroy your team this coming season. Just when Phil and Lil' Kobe finally patch things up they go and get the Atomic Bomb, ready to destroy everything in the P&G the first time Artest gets punked by Phil or anyone else with the Faker organization.

So we'll see where things end up next June. Oh and Happy 4th. It is still the 4th out there in Plastic Land, isn't it? Or do you people even know what Independance Day means? You probably think it is only a movie!!!

Even with a healthy Manu we would not have beat the Lakers this year with no help for Duncan and Finley as starting SF. Just wouldn't happen....

symple19
07-05-2009, 01:31 AM
So since Magic played with even better talent than Kobe...does that mean he isn't one of the greatest ever?:lolstupid
Ummmm, I seem to remember Magic playing at center in order to will his team to victory. Don't even compare Magic to cry-baby Kobe. Magic was a triple/double machine who could play all five positions. Not even in the same ballpark buddy. You Fail.

sabar
07-05-2009, 02:25 AM

Fish
Artest
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Parker
Manu
Jefferson
?
Bonner

You are retarded. A lineup of 3 bigs, a nutcase, and an over the hill PG plus NO bench is not a contender. Go back to bandwagoning and stop trying to actually discuss basketball.

rayray2k8
07-05-2009, 02:38 AM
I am the biggest bandwagoner of all time.. .

That you are..
I bet you're from Jacksonville. :lmao
I guess this is where all the Bulls fans went, right Timvp?

Chieflion
07-05-2009, 03:43 AM
Stupid thread.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 03:53 AM
Ummmm, I seem to remember Magic playing at center in order to will his team to victory. Don't even compare Magic to cry-baby Kobe. Magic was a triple/double machine who could play all five positions. Not even in the same ballpark buddy. You Fail.

I'm saying that the argument of "he's not great because he played with great players" is an idiotic argument. Magic, Kareem, Shaq, Russel, West, and Wilt were all great, and yet they played with other great players. I'm not saying anything about Kobe's being great or not, merely pointed out that the argument was completely idiotic. You Fail

DrHouse
07-05-2009, 04:17 AM
Is there a more pathetic excuse laden fanbase than the Spurs?

My God even Laker fans are willing to admit when their teams just aren't good enough, but Spur fan will never say that. It's always injuries, refs, Timmy not getting enough sleep, or some other BS excuse.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 05:05 AM

My God even Laker fans are willing to admit when their teams just aren't good enough, but Spur fan will never say that. It's always injuries, refs, Timmy not getting enough sleep, or some other BS excuse.

Come on man, there's no denying that the Spurs are legitimate contenders next year.
PS: You're a Faggot
-All of SpursTalk

poeticism707
07-05-2009, 05:09 AM
The truth hurts, but here it is nonetheless: this thread is pointless!

:soapbox:

07-05-2009, 05:11 AM
i hope this thread becomes the ultimate jinx for the lakers.

poeticism707
07-05-2009, 05:20 AM
i hope this thread becomes the ultimate jinx for the lakers.

"Touch blue make it true!"

-Harry Dunn of Dumb and Dumber

Muser
07-05-2009, 05:28 AM
The massive amount of insecurity from this thread is leaking out of my Laptop screen, thanks a lot guys.

Sotongball21
07-05-2009, 07:33 AM
Ok, lets try taking off the SG and Big man in the teams.

Lakers - Gasol, Kobe
Spurs - Duncan, Manu

who will win?

FromWayDowntown
07-05-2009, 08:41 AM
GO Phillies, Steelers, Lakers, Gators, Tar Heels, and Penguins!!!!

I wondered when that was coming and frustrated by the fact that it took 5 pages.

I wonder if Steeler Nation packed away his Red Sox and Red Wings gear for now, or if he went all in and burned it.

spursncowboys
07-05-2009, 08:49 AM

Fish
Artest
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Parker
Manu
Jefferson
?
Bonner

The only reason your team makes points is because of kobe. We all saw how gasol and odom were when they were the #1 option.
I thought this was a Rockets post because they did lose their top two and still almost beat the rapers. The Lakers pass it in to Kobe, he brings it down, gets a pick and drives. Then the other four players go to the press conference and include such words as "we".
Who is Fishers backup? Farmar?
Who is Gasols backup? Luke Walton?
And finally... Adam Morrison
:lmao

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 10:09 AM
Come on man, there's no denying that the Spurs are legitimate contenders next year.
PS: You're a Faggot
-All of SpursTalk

Finally a reasonable Laker fan:toast

DrHouse
07-05-2009, 12:05 PM
:lmao at carrao45, he's just mad because I fucked his mother and came all over her whore face.

picnroll
07-05-2009, 12:07 PM
:lmao at carrao45, he's just mad because I fucked his mother and came all over her whore face.

This jackass is repulsive. Is there any way he can be banned or is he hiding behind a proxy?

Spurs_210
07-05-2009, 12:18 PM

Yeah ignorant homers like you.... Truly is pathetic and sad

rjv
07-05-2009, 12:22 PM
is there a point to this thread?

WildcardManu
07-05-2009, 12:30 PM

Have you read the OP that started this thread?

SpursChampsIII
07-05-2009, 12:59 PM

Fish
Artest
Odom
Gasol
Bynum

Parker
Manu
Jefferson
?
Bonner

You're just trying to prey on the weak, because anyone with half a brain knows that you're ass sucks wind with a comment like that. Kobe goes down and you don't even win your division you dumb fuck.

:stfu :troll

spurspokesman
07-05-2009, 01:14 PM

Agreed Rancher. But add to that if orlando had an ounce more brain capacity and if the league had balls to call a fair one like gasol touching the cylinder on the lee layup thus ending with a magic victory I see A different end result. The lakers haven't changed significantly and the spurs have. The lakers may have changed for the worse. Bet the sofa if we get them in the west finals we will not be the ones packing. Enjoy your fortune LA cause once again it's on.Remember it's not the best team. It's the right team. See you soon softies.:ihit

Spursfan092120
07-05-2009, 01:16 PM

There goes jackass House again making stupid comments and acting like all fans of one fanbase are the same. You truly are an SOB, you know that? After the Lakers won the title, I said they were the better team, and congratulations..we don't all make excuses...I don't think we would have beaten LA...They were destined last season. This season, however, is a new season...we'll see what happens..till then...save us all a lot of pain, and keep your mouth shut.

callo1
07-05-2009, 01:45 PM
I would say the Rockets would be a team I would mention. Afterall, the Rockets did have their best player out and took LA to seven games.

Like them or not, they earned some respect with their tough play after Yao went down.

afireinside20
07-05-2009, 01:49 PM
Most stupid, idiotic thread ever.

"The Most Epic Of Failures"

callo1
07-05-2009, 01:50 PM

Says the guy that has 80 posts and his first post didn't come until after the Lakers won, and he goes by the name SteelerNation.

I spot a bandwagoning nuthugger boys:)

Pot calling the kettle black

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 02:12 PM

Dear Dumbass,

This is how you spell delusional.
Second, Manu is from Argentina not Spain.
Now GTFO-your thread is nothing but fail.

:deadhorse

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 02:16 PM

:tu

Marcus Bryant
07-05-2009, 02:19 PM
That lineup couldn't win a ring. Stupid thread.

Muser
07-05-2009, 02:19 PM
Dear Dumbass,

This is how you spell delusional.
Second, Manu is from Argentina not Spain.

:deadhorse

:owned

daslicer
07-05-2009, 02:48 PM
What a stupid thread by a dumbass. If any major contendor loses one of their big 3 to an injury then they are good as done. No way in hell you are going to win a title without having your big 3 in tact and that includes the Lakers. If Gasol gets hurt the lakers are fucked and are in the same scenario the spurs were in this year come playoff time.

SteelerNation
07-05-2009, 03:10 PM
Nice to see the spelling police here. Its gotta suck that the only pleasure Spurs fans take is correcting someone's grammer. And then you got the little follower retards with the :tu to support them. lol You Spurs fans crack me up. Ya'll are praying for a 35 year old relic in Rasheed to save you and also praying that Odom goes somewhere else because you're scared. Theres no shame in that. Ya'll quiver like little women when the Lakers are mentioned. When the regular season starts and the Lakers put this little Spurs team in its place, this forum will be nothing but a crying fest much like it is now.

Muser
07-05-2009, 03:15 PM
Nice to see the spelling police here. Its gotta suck that the only pleasure Spurs fans take is correcting someone's grammer. And then you got the little follower retards with the :tu to support them. lol You Spurs fans crack me up. Ya'll are praying for a 35 year old relic in Rasheed to save you and also praying that Odom goes somewhere else because you're scared. Theres no shame in that. Ya'll quiver like little women when the Lakers are mentioned. When the regular season starts and the Lakers put this little Spurs team in its place, this forum will be nothing but a crying fest much like it is now.

http://www.slapupsidethehead.com/wp-content/media/2008/04/insecure-bar-owner.jpg

VivaPopovich
07-05-2009, 04:04 PM
spurs w/o duncan

parker
gino
jefferson
blair
rasheed

mahinmi
gist
hill
mason jr.
bowen
mcclinton

i like our odds too

The_Worlds_finest
07-05-2009, 05:12 PM
the guy that started this thread has a small penis.....lakers without kobe = 2nd round bonuce dumbass

symple19
07-05-2009, 09:11 PM

+999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999
:tu