PDA

View Full Version : Tracy Mcgrady

carrao45
07-05-2009, 12:05 AM
He gets bashed for being injured more than anyone I've ever seen, he was my favorite player when he was healthy, and i want him to win a championship.
Are there any rumors about where he might play next season?

NewJerSpur
07-05-2009, 12:08 AM
I think he should go back to Orlando and finish the demolition job they've got going down there....and he'll be reunited with his cousin to boot.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 12:10 AM
I think he should go back to Orlando and finish the demolition job they've got going down there....and he'll be reunited with his cousin to boot.

I wish he could be a Laker

NewJerSpur
07-05-2009, 12:13 AM

If that happened you'd never make it out of the 1st round again.

KSeal
07-05-2009, 12:21 AM
There was a rumor that the Jazz were going to trade AK47 for TMac but I guess it's dead now.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 12:22 AM

Come on man T-Mac is not a curse. When completely healthy he is a top tier player in the NBA. With T-Mac, along with Kobe & Gasol. LA would have the best offense ever assembled, and incredible length on defense

R4R
07-05-2009, 12:25 AM
Come on man T-Mac is not a curse. When completely healthy he is a top tier player in the NBA. With T-Mac, along with Kobe & Gasol. LA would have the best offense ever assembled, and incredible length on defense

Tmac hasn't been healthy for 2 seasons. He's over-the-top and won't return back to his Orlando days. Keep dreaming :downspin:

NewJerSpur
07-05-2009, 12:26 AM

He'll never get out of the 1st round and he's going to take whatever team he's on with him if he's able to play.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 12:27 AM
Tmac hasn't been healthy for 2 seasons. He's over-the-top and won't return back to his Orlando days. Keep dreaming :downspin:

Hey it can happen. he doesnt have to be the 32 7 6 player. He just needs to be T-Mac

carrao45
07-05-2009, 12:27 AM
There was a rumor that the Jazz were going to trade AK47 for TMac but I guess it's dead now.

That would have been a stupid trade for both teams IMO

Lars
07-05-2009, 12:41 AM
Who fucking knows, he has literally been rumored to be involved with a trade with just about every team in the league.

Great player but fuck, the injury shit gets old fast. Not to mention he says some stupid shit to the media.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 12:54 AM
Who fucking knows, he has literally been rumored to be involved with a trade with just about every team in the league.

Great player but fuck, the injury shit gets old fast. Not to mention he says some stupid shit to the media.

Like what?

The TroutBum
07-05-2009, 12:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyWEwmFG0W4

What a butt fuck.

Spurs9
07-05-2009, 12:59 AM
i still remember watching this live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceLlz7dOOvY

carrao45
07-05-2009, 01:03 AM
i still remember watching this live
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ceLlz7dOOvY

I was watching that too. It was amazing

lefty
07-05-2009, 01:04 AM
:lol

lefty
07-05-2009, 01:05 AM

OMG, I remember when they were together in Toronto.

They were called the "flying cousins" and were throwing insane dunks on everybody :wow

NewJerSpur
07-05-2009, 01:25 AM
OMG, I remember when they were together in Toronto.

They were called the "flying cousins" and were throwing insane dunks on everybody :wow

I remember McGrady dunking on someone in Chicago and literally riding his back all the way to the ground his rookie season. Forgot who it was.....

JamStone
07-05-2009, 01:28 AM
This trade I thought up works salary wise.

Tracy McGrady
Carl Landry

for

Brad Miller
Jerome James
Tim Thomas

The contracts of all three of those Bulls players are expiring. Rockets would basically be making the trade for a one year rental of Brad Miller. In terms of salaries, it's basically the same since those contracts expire next summer too, but they also get Landry off the books. Even adding Ariza's MLE contract and Yao's salary, they'll have around $25 million or so in cap space next summer. But, that's also before adding Brooks, Lowry, or Scola if they are re-signed.

For the Bulls, they just lost their leading scorer and McGrady's contract expires anyway too, so they get some scoring and star power even though they risk him being injured most of the season. They add Carl Landry who, while not the most potent low post scorers, still offers more of a low post scoring option that Joakm or Tyrus.

Just an idea for a trade...

Danny.Zhu
07-05-2009, 01:33 AM
He is a jackass. Everyone on the Houston roster hate him I heard.

baseline bum
07-05-2009, 01:33 AM
He gets bashed for being injured more than anyone I've ever seen, he was my favorite player when he was healthy, and i want him to win a championship.

XBox.

nil.ball
07-05-2009, 02:01 AM
To be fair, tmac prime is gone.

looking that video makes me sad, look who rockets had at the time

ryan bowen, scott padgett, andre barrett on the court? dear god

had they at that time had the supporting cast they have right now...

Rockets team sucked at that time. We were riding on Tmac getting 30pts every night.

noob cake
07-05-2009, 02:14 AM
So you are a fan of 22 feet pullup jumpers?

The worst shot in the game of basketball.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 03:27 AM
So you are a fan of 22 feet pullup jumpers?

The worst shot in the game of basketball.

I like his game, one of the most fun players to watch when healthy

jonnybravo
07-05-2009, 03:34 AM
Who's that bitch in your sig?

carrao45
07-05-2009, 03:45 AM
Who's that bitch in your sig?

Who me?
Megan Fox

DenDen
07-05-2009, 04:12 AM
Injury sucks, can't deny healthy tmac is nasty
6vQD9CjVdoc
nlzV9Ya06tU

21_Blessings
07-05-2009, 04:37 AM
Mcgrady is a piece of shit that has quit on every team he has played for after displacing the blame away from himself. Let's just ignore for a minute that he isn't a Laker; why would you ever want to see a person like that win a championship?

Thank goodness no one from the Lakers organization would ever listen to you and actually trade for that loser faggot.

Tracy McGrady
07-05-2009, 04:58 AM
I'll be back bitches!! Just wait!

carrao45
07-05-2009, 05:03 AM
Mcgrady is a piece of shit that has quit on every team he has played for after displacing the blame away from himself. Let's just ignore for a minute that he isn't a Laker; why would you ever want to see a person like that win a championship?

Thank goodness no one from the Lakers organization would ever listen to you and actually trade for that loser faggot.

I respect his game, and he's a great player to watch. I obviously root for the Lakers over Mcgrady's team. but i still like his game

poeticism707
07-05-2009, 05:58 AM

You are truly a classy Laker fan, which unfortunately is a rarity. A pleasure.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 06:20 AM
You are truly a classy Laker fan, which unfortunately is a rarity. A pleasure.

Thank You :toast

21_Blessings
07-05-2009, 06:23 AM
Yeah T-Quit has a great game. Let's take a bunch of terrible 3 pointers freezeing out the rest of the team while losing 18 straight games. Let's then blame them instead myself while bitching and whining until the team trades me for Steve Francis where I can continue losing in the 1st round every year in Houston!.

Pretty pathetic when you think about it. In 4 years he wasn't able to lead a team with Yao Ming out of the 1st round. Yet Artest does it in one season.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 06:27 AM
Yeah T-Quit has a great game. Let's take a bunch of terrible 3 pointers freezeing out the rest of the team while losing 18 straight games. Let's then blame them instead myself while bitching and whining until the team trades me for Steve Francis where I can continue losing in the 1st round every year in Houston!.

Pretty pathetic when you think about it. In 4 years he wasn't able to lead a team with Yao Ming out of the 1st round. Yet Artest does it in one season.

Yeah, never mind Yao was injured all the time:rolleyes

21_Blessings
07-05-2009, 06:45 AM
Yeah, never mind Tracy couldn't get Orlando out of the first round either. Or Houston when Yao was healthy. :lol

Ghazi
07-05-2009, 08:30 AM
Yeah man Houston in 09 was the exact same team as they were in 07 and 05, the only difference was Ron Artest instead of T-Mac.

Shut the FUCK up you sissy little cuck.

pauls931
07-05-2009, 08:42 AM
He needs to retire. How can any team rely on this guy?

blink
07-05-2009, 08:48 AM
Yeah man Houston in 09 was the exact same team as they were in 07 and 05, the only difference was Ron Artest instead of T-Mac.

lol not the same team at all. i dont know how you can compare ryan fucking bowen, keith bogans, or moochie norris to von wafer, aarons brooks, and luis scola. tmac gets a lot of heat for being injured but the dude plays with what he's got, a fragile glass body, but he plays. ron artest had better help this one season than tmac had his entire stay here in houston.... put together.

pauls931
07-05-2009, 08:57 AM
Seriously, I don't think Yao is that much of a factor. He's good, but soft, gets numbers pretty much only because he's really tall granted he can shoot fts impressively for a center. This year it was about Ron and their PG.

sook
07-05-2009, 10:57 AM

Yea you're forgetting a 20ppg AB in the playoffs and a double double machine in scola :rolleyes

But seriously, who the fuck cares about tmac? I always see threads about him and the 13 points crap, well that was a long time ago. Get over it, the dude is done and I hope we hold on to his expiring next season b.c we are going to suck anyways

sook
07-05-2009, 10:57 AM
Seriously, I don't think Yao is that much of a factor. He's good, but soft, gets numbers pretty much only because he's really tall granted he can shoot fts impressively for a center. This year it was about Ron and their PG.

Exactly.

BUMP
07-05-2009, 12:08 PM
I'm pretty sure Ghazi was being sarcastic

DrHouse
07-05-2009, 12:10 PM
I'm a dirty whore

blink
07-05-2009, 01:06 PM
I'm pretty sure Ghazi was being sarcastic

seemed that way after i posted but left it there if it wasnt

Unholy Turkey
07-05-2009, 02:58 PM
yea you're forgetting a 20ppg ab in the playoffs and a double double machine in scola :rolleyes

but seriously, who the fuck cares about tmac? I always see threads about him and the 13 points crap, well that was a long time ago. Get over it, the dude is done and i hope we hold on to his expiring next season b.c we are going to suck anyways

+1

carrao45
07-05-2009, 04:05 PM
Clever

VivaPopovich
07-05-2009, 04:08 PM
rockets will probably dump him for draft picks and call it "re-building"

tmac is in the same class as baron davis, AI, steve francis, vince carter

they make more covers of SLAM magazine than giving their teams legitimate championship runs. thats why i've always been and continue to be skeptical of lebron james, dwyane wade, and carmelo anthony. these types of players come and go. whereas when you have pop running an organization like the spurs, we have great things going for us that'll always stay the same

Unholy Turkey
07-05-2009, 04:37 PM
How are those three different from Kobe though?

exstatic
07-05-2009, 06:19 PM

In that case, I want him to be a Laker, too.

SenorSpur
07-05-2009, 08:06 PM
If the Mavs truly want to rid themselves of Erica Dampier's expiring contract, perhaps they'd look to acquire T-Quit, instead.

carrao45
07-06-2009, 12:45 AM
If the Mavs truly want to rid themselves of Erica Dampier's expiring contract, perhaps they'd look to acquire T-Quit, instead.

They'd be champions...But only if they got rid of choking Dirk