PDA

View Full Version : Mavstalk

jazzypimp
07-05-2009, 09:16 AM
Here you go you whiney Bitches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 09:51 AM
:lmao:lmao

BlackSwordsMan
07-05-2009, 12:11 PM
:lol

mavs>spurs2
07-05-2009, 04:13 PM
hi

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 04:58 PM
So, is Gortat going to get signed by the Mavs. Last I heard he was offered a contract. Any news? What about Kidd, is he expected to stay now that Cuban showed him the money?

DPG21920
07-05-2009, 05:00 PM
Props to Kori and LJ for taking all fans in, this is why Mavstalk is the best forum on the net :tu

mavsfan1000
07-05-2009, 10:02 PM
We love our team.

VivaPopovich
07-06-2009, 12:49 AM
mavs should put dirk to SF and just chalk up the year as a rebuilding year

i wouldnt work dirk/josh/terry to exhaustion this season. work on giving their bodies longetivity. i think cuban should be realistic this season, esp. in spite of all the moves every other team is making. 2010 offseason aint too far away

best of luck to ya mavs fans

mavsfan1000
07-06-2009, 12:53 AM
mavs should put dirk to SF and just chalk up the year as a rebuilding year

i wouldnt work dirk/josh/terry to exhaustion this season. work on giving their bodies longetivity. i think cuban should be realistic this season, esp. in spite of all the moves every other team is making. 2010 offseason aint too far away

best of luck to ya mavs fans
Running around like crazy to guard SF's that are more coordinated than you are isn't exactly a good way for longevity. Dirk does need a more coordinated center that can protect the rim better. Dampier is too slow for that these days. Diop was the closest the mavs had to this and only when Diop was motivated to challenge everything a few years back.

BRHornet45
07-06-2009, 12:54 AM
sons if the Mavs get their own area, then it is only appropriate that we start it off right by adding this ....

http://www.budabab.com/GayFlag.jpg

mavsfan1000
07-06-2009, 11:51 PM
Man it would be so awesome if Kori Ellis gave the mavs its own forum here. If you build it, they will come. :D

Cleveland Steamer
07-06-2009, 11:58 PM
If you build it, they will come. :D

that's probably why she's not going to build it.

mouse
07-07-2009, 12:21 AM
Man it would be so awesome if Kori Ellis gave the mavs its own forum here. If you build it, they will come. :D

as in Dwight Knoll and Rob? you really want the salad tossers from mavTalk posting at this site? You sound like those vatos that can find a warm beer at a party and start drinking it not caring who's man seed drinking lips where on it first?.......I already know a few MavTakers here that was smart and got out while they still had some pride and dignity. we don't need the bottom feeders.........or do we?

mavs>spurs2
07-07-2009, 03:33 AM
as in Dwight Knoll and Rob? you really want the salad tossers from mavTalk posting at this site? You sound like those vatos that can find a warm beer at a party and start drinking it not caring who's man seed drinking lips where on it first?.......I already know a few MavTakers here that was smart and got out while they still had some pride and dignity. we don't need the bottom feeders.........or do we?

There are around 50 mav fans who have made Spurstalk their main home and have around 1k+ posts. That alone is reason enough to get our own forum. Simply ban the ones that can't behave just like you would anywhere else

Spursfan092120
07-07-2009, 03:50 AM
There are around 50 mav fans who have made Spurstalk their main home and have around 1k+ posts. That alone is reason enough to get our own forum. Simply ban the ones that can't behave just like you would anywhere else
So then you'd have about 3 fans left to chat..

mouse
07-07-2009, 06:30 PM
The Mavs Forum would kick the Kings forums ass!

mouse
07-07-2009, 06:30 PM

^ Rack!

SpursGirl21
07-07-2009, 06:56 PM
I don't see why you all wouldn't want to support removing the Dallas Mavericks from this forum. If you all hate them you should be in favor of this. I don't Like The Mavericks and Mark Cuban makes me dry! :(

djohn2oo8
07-07-2009, 07:05 PM
I don't see why you all wouldn't want to support removing the Dallas Mavericks from this forum. If you all hate them you should be in favor of this. I don't Like The Mavericks and Mark Cuban makes me dry! :(

Show a pic dammit!!!

Strange Love
07-07-2009, 08:30 PM
This is so Strange!

mavsfan1000
07-14-2009, 07:38 PM
Didn't think this needed a new thread. I decided to talk about the different lineups we could use with Marion. I also think Hollins can do a respectable job as a backup center. He's still got room for improvement. But I think small ball would be very effective with Marion in our lineup.
C Nowitzki
PF Marion
SF Howard
SG Kidd
PG Barea or Terry. Marion could cover up for some of our rebounding difficulty and we should be able to exploit other teams bigs like Phoenix did.

jag
07-14-2009, 07:51 PM
Show a pic dammit!!!

I feel for you.

Alex Jones
07-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Didn't think this needed a new thread. I decided to talk about the different lineups we could use with Marion. I also think Hollins can do a respectable job as a backup center. He's still got room for improvement. But I think small ball would be very effective with Marion in our lineup.
C Nowitzki
PF Marion
SF Howard
SG Kidd
PG Barea or Terry. Marion could cover up for some of our rebounding difficulty and we should be able to exploit other teams bigs like Phoenix did.

Face it the mavs are cursed!

Indazone
07-15-2009, 02:18 AM
sons if the Mavs get their own area, then it is only appropriate that we start it off right by adding this ....

http://www.budabab.com/GayFlag.jpg

Lmao that is hilarious!

Indazone
07-15-2009, 02:20 AM

Why do you nobs deserve to get a forum. We don't have one so there's no reason you should get one either. :rolleyes