PDA

View Full Version : Why do people hate the L.A Lakers?

Clutch City 01
07-05-2009, 04:10 PM
Xq1Uqn1PtUE

:lmao

Banzai
07-05-2009, 04:11 PM
I'd go with Fans and Kobe.

DenDen
07-05-2009, 04:22 PM
1. They're a basketball monopoly
2. Annoying cocky ass fan

dallaskd
07-05-2009, 04:27 PM
1. Kobe can get away with rape, but the rest of us cant.

Spursfan092120
07-05-2009, 04:35 PM
The bullshit at the beginning of that video is why people hate LA..and it ain't always the players..it's the fans...arrogance, and cockiness..be humble for once..if it weren't for some key injuries, you wouldn't be holding the L.O.B. right now.

Muser
07-05-2009, 04:43 PM
This should be fun.

sonic21
07-05-2009, 04:45 PM
Sonic Adventures 2, in the background :tu

FTL

LakeShow
07-05-2009, 04:50 PM
Here's the reason why people hate the Lakers.

http://www.nba.com/lakers/history/lakers_history_new.html

Muser
07-05-2009, 04:58 PM
Also that kid is amazingly gay, probably Dr House.

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 05:03 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/redzero/kobeabusive.gif

That type of arrogance,right there shows lack of respect and no leadership. You would never catch Duncan doing that type of crap. BTW, why the hell does Gasol let him do that shit? No wonder he's called Gasoft. Anyways, this type of crap and fans who are disrespectful and rude are why the Lakers' are disliked.

Special thanks to redzero for this special clip.:toast

I forgot to add Sasha Vujabitch is easy to hate:lol

carrao45
07-05-2009, 05:13 PM
The bullshit at the beginning of that video is why people hate LA..and it ain't always the players..it's the fans...arrogance, and cockiness..be humble for once..if it weren't for some key injuries, you wouldn't be holding the L.O.B. right now.

Who could have beat the Lakers this year?

bdictjames
07-05-2009, 05:26 PM
Bandwagoning fans
That Gasol trade

LakeShow
07-05-2009, 05:30 PM
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b184/redzero/kobeabusive.gif

That type of arrogance,right there shows lack of respect and no leadership. You would never catch Duncan doing that type of crap. BTW, why the hell does Gasol let him do that shit? No wonder he's called Gasoft. Anyways, this type of crap and fans who are disrespectful and rude are why the Lakers' are disliked.

Special thanks to redzero for this special clip.:toast

I forgot to add Sasha Vujabitch is easy to hate:lol

:lol man you guys are reaching big time. Gasol was having a bad game and even Phil had stated that he was not into the game. Kobe was merely trying to fire him up. If you see anything other than that, you have issues. :lol

DeadlyDynasty
07-05-2009, 05:46 PM
but what about our other 14 ones?:king

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 05:48 PM
:lol man you guys are reaching big time. Gasol was having a bad game and even Phil had stated that he was not into the game. Kobe was merely trying to fire him up. If you see anything other than that, you have issues. :lol

So a player has a bad game and it's okay to treat him like shit. Sorry, just doesn't happen in SA. Duncan treats the players with respect whether or not they are having a "bad game."

But you've just added a reason LA fans are hated. They never allow anyone to criticize Kobe whether or not its justified. They never see things as they are. If you think that's leadership, you sir, are the one with issues. Kobe only settled down when Gasol came into the pic, before that he was the biggest ball hog ever.

Also, before you get all hurt and want to trash every poster who posts on this thread: READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD FIRST! This is what the thread asks us to do.:toast

djohn2oo8
07-05-2009, 05:50 PM
So a player has a bad game and it's okay to treat him like shit. Sorry, just doesn't happen in SA. Duncan treats the players with respect whether or not they are having a "bad game."

But you've just added a reason LA fans are hated. They never allow anyone to criticize Kobe whether or not its justified. They never see things as they are. If you think that's leadership, you sir, are the one with issues. Kobe only settled down when Gasol came into the pic, before that he was the biggest ball hog ever.

Also, before you get all hurt and want to trash every poster who posts on this thread: READ THE TITLE OF THE THREAD FIRST! This is what the thread asks us to do.:toast

Laker fans all insecure, nothing more, nothing less

carrao45
07-05-2009, 05:51 PM

there's no way for you to know how duncan treats his teammates when the cameras arent on

carrao45
07-05-2009, 05:53 PM
Laker fans all insecure, nothing more, nothing less

hey not all of us are stupid enough to be insecure about a sports team that they have no control over

djohn2oo8
07-05-2009, 05:53 PM
But Duncan has class, so your argument is moot

rayray2k8
07-05-2009, 05:57 PM
We don't hate the Lakers. We hate the Laker FANS.
The majority of them are arrogant and blinded by their ignorant pride.
Not all of them are asses, but the majority are. Mainly because the majority of them are bandwagoners.
Example : "steelernation" the illiterate hick bastard that he is.

angelbelow
07-05-2009, 06:06 PM
every team has their annoying fans. the bigger the market the bigger the fanbase and the more potential for retarded fans.

Banzai
07-05-2009, 06:06 PM
Not all of them are asses, but the majority are. Mainly because the majority of them are bandwagoners.

As I stated before..the fans.

Shank
07-05-2009, 06:11 PM
I'm glad that dude rikes the Rakers.

exstatic
07-05-2009, 06:16 PM
They're...the Lakers. I can't explain it any better than that.

LakeShow
07-05-2009, 06:17 PM
Reading and listening to spurs fans since the playoffs moves the spurs fans to the top as the biggest douche bag fans in the NBA. Worst than the Mavs fans.

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 06:20 PM
there's no way for you to know how duncan treats his teammates when the cameras arent on

And, there's no way for you to know how Bryant treats his teammates when the cameras are not on as well. However, the cameras were on in this video, and he certainly was not shy about disrespecting Gasol was he? So, in fact, we do know how he treated a teammate. Makes one think, he's probably worse when the cameras are off.

I have no idea about what Duncan does when the cameras are off. But neither do you. I do know there are no videos of him doing what Kobe did.

This is about something that actually occurred not speculation. (see video)
And, my point had absolutely nothing to do with speculation, just facts.
So try comparing oranges to oranges and remember the thread title.

Moreover, look at Kobe's behavior on court (example above) and off the court (the colorado scandals). We wil never know what happened.
But, we do know Duncan has never shown any of those vile propensity's. As many years has he has been in the league and with his 4 rings, you will never see a clip of him disrespecting a fellow teammate like that. That's something to be proud of for Spur fans.:toast

weebo
07-05-2009, 06:26 PM
any team that wears purple and gold has to have a bunch of faggots as fans

DrHouse
07-05-2009, 06:27 PM
All NBA fans are arrogant. All NBA fans are douches. All NBA fans are classless.

People aren't really that different around the country. Human nature is human nature. People hate the Lakers because they have been very successful over the years and seem to always benefit from the type of trades a small market team could never make.

IMHO true arrogance is never admitting defeat or that you were truly beat. And there is one fanbase that epitomizes this kind of arrogance, the Spurs. It's a rarity that I ever come across a post from a Spur fan admitting that their team just got beat. It's always the injuries, the refs, the scheduling, David Stern, ec. At least when LA lost to the Celtics two seasons ago Laker fans by and large were able to man up and admit our team just wasn't good enough.

BlackSwordsMan
07-05-2009, 06:29 PM
i don't hate the lakers
only drhouse

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 06:30 PM
All NBA fans are arrogant. All NBA fans are douches. All NBA fans are classless.

People aren't really that different around the country. Human nature is human nature. People hate the Lakers because they have been very successful over the years and seem to always benefit from the type of trades a small market team could never make.

IMHO true arrogance is never admitting defeat or that you were truly beat. And there is one fanbase that epitomizes this kind of arrogance, the Spurs. It's a rarity that I ever come across a post from a Spur fan admitting that their team just got beat. It's always the injuries, the refs, the scheduling, David Stern, ec. At least when LA lost to the Celtics two seasons ago Laker fans by and large were able to man up and admit our team just wasn't good enough.

House, this is for you. We got beat this year. LA was better than we were this year. Congratulations.:toast

YellowFever
07-05-2009, 06:31 PM
.....It's always the injuries, the refs, the scheduling, David Stern, ec. .......

WTF are you talking about?

If Duncan and Manu were healthy and Stern doesn't have it in for spurs fans, they would be working on their 11th consecutive rings.

djohn2oo8
07-05-2009, 06:32 PM

Actually good sir, true arrogance is believing that all other teams are inferior to the Lakers, and when a Laker player leaves L.A. to play elsewhere, he "gets what he deserves"

DeadlyDynasty
07-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Actually good sir, true arrogance is believing that all other teams are inferior to the Lakers, and when a Laker player leaves L.A. to play elsewhere, he "gets what he deserves"
Actually good sir, that's true this year

cornbread
07-05-2009, 06:51 PM
Meh, the Lakers are just another team in the league.

afireinside20
07-05-2009, 06:53 PM
I hate the Lakers because of pussies like House, and because they are too cocky and arrogant.

Chillen
07-05-2009, 06:54 PM
The whole Hollywood celebrity courtside seats, fans and players having that cocky holier than thou attitude. Easy franchise, fans and team to loathe.

I personally respect the Lakers team, I enjoy watching Kobe play and Phil coach the game but they do have that cockiness, arrogance to them which sometimes is annoying. I don't hate them, I respect their team and the 15 championship banners hanging in the Staples center, but I can see why people hate them.

spursfan09
07-05-2009, 06:59 PM
I don't hate the Lakers.

It's the fans that are assholes. I don't like them. They're very insecure. Newsflash guys! People aren't always going to root for the Lakers. People have loyalty to other teams, and you shouldn't really give a shit who roots for who. I'll never understand that.

Alot of people don't like the Spurs, but do you think I'm wondering if a Laker fan or a Mav fan is congratulating them for winning a championship somewhere on a message board?

LakeShow
07-05-2009, 06:59 PM
I will admit that a lot of Laker fans are cocky and arrogant but some of us are just confident. A lot of the Lakers fans know their team and we can feel when the Lakers are going to win it all. If your team has played in half of all of the NBA finals, 30 trips to the championship, you tend to get a feel for them and what they will accomplish but other fans are the same way. Especially Spurs fans.

House gives you guys a hard time but most of the time, its well deserved. You ought to hear yourselves sometimes. Totally ridiculous. :lol

DenDen
07-05-2009, 07:12 PM

Lakers fan take that shit to the next level

BlackBellamy
07-05-2009, 07:17 PM
Ahmadinejad and Mel Gibson both hate the Lakers 'cause Farmar's a Jew.

Spurs_210
07-05-2009, 07:27 PM
Reading and listening to spurs fans since the playoffs moves the spurs fans to the top as the biggest douche bag fans in the NBA. Worst than the Mavs fans.

No Mavs take it... They still believe they won a non existing title in 06... Its not just one its multiple. A lot people hate the Lakers cause of douches like house. There's so many bandwagon Laker fans like him that make the real fans look bad cause they are simply out numbered. At the same time there are Spur fans that bleed ignorance and think the NBA has it out for them. In the end every team is beatable given the right match ups. Also Kobe is a douche but I respect his love for the game and his skill is undeniable

LakeShow
07-05-2009, 07:41 PM
No Mavs take it... They still believe they won a non existing title in 06... Its not just one its multiple. A lot people hate the Lakers cause of douches like house. There's so many bandwagon Laker fans like him that make the real fans look bad cause they are simply out numbered. At the same time there are Spur fans that bleed ignorance and think the NBA has it out for them. In the end every team is beatable given the right match ups. Also Kobe is a douche but I respect his love for the game and his skill is undeniable

I agree with this and I know there are some very knowledgeable Spurs fans. Most of them from your forum don't even post here much and never make some of stupid comments and excuses that I have read on this forum. It's kind of tough to call the whole fan base douches because of a few bad apples.

DenDen
07-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Lakers fan who think there's always a ref conspiracy against there team is fucken retared.

The Franchise
07-05-2009, 07:51 PM
As far as the fans because until they got Gasol last year they were nonexistent.

DenDen
07-05-2009, 07:59 PM
Because when artest was a rocket he was a overrated defensive player, now since he's a laker he's a defensive beast.

VivaPopovich
07-05-2009, 09:13 PM
Xq1Uqn1PtUE

i think he just answered his own question. annoying chump

fans like that will be cheering for lebron when kobe's down

carrao45
07-05-2009, 09:17 PM
And, there's no way for you to know how Bryant treats his teammates when the cameras are not on as well. However, the cameras were on in this video, and he certainly was not shy about disrespecting Gasol was he? So, in fact, we do know how he treated a teammate. Makes one think, he's probably worse when the cameras are off.

I have no idea about what Duncan does when the cameras are off. But neither do you. I do know there are no videos of him doing what Kobe did.

This is about something that actually occurred not speculation. (see video)
And, my point had absolutely nothing to do with speculation, just facts.
So try comparing oranges to oranges and remember the thread title.

Moreover, look at Kobe's behavior on court (example above) and off the court (the colorado scandals). We wil never know what happened.
But, we do know Duncan has never shown any of those vile propensity's. As many years has he has been in the league and with his 4 rings, you will never see a clip of him disrespecting a fellow teammate like that. That's something to be proud of for Spur fans.:toast

I know that. That is why i choose not to state whether players are bad or good people. Because we as fans simply dont know. Thats all i was trying to say

carrao45
07-05-2009, 09:21 PM

No. Spur fans are no worse than any other fan. As you said, people aren't really THAT different around the country. Some but not all fans of the Lakers, Spurs, Celtics, Clippers, Cavs, and every other sports team out there are going to be assholes. It's just they way it is.
That is why generalizations such as "Laker Fans, Spur Fans, Mavs Fans" are idiotic.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 09:21 PM
i don't hate the lakers
only drhouse

Everyone hates House the poster. The show is great though IMO

carrao45
07-05-2009, 09:24 PM
Lakers fan take that shit to the next level

No. Every team has fans that are annoying arrogant people

Spursmania
07-05-2009, 09:25 PM
No. Spur fans are no worse than any other fan. As you said, people aren't really THAT different around the country. Some but not all fans of the Lakers, Spurs, Celtics, Clippers, Cavs, and every other sports team out there are going to be assholes. It's just they way it is.
That is why generalizations such as "Laker Fans, Spur Fans, Mavs Fans" are idiotic.

True. There are posters from different fan bases that I enjoy dialogues with or humor.:toast

carrao45
07-05-2009, 09:26 PM
Lakers fan who think there's always a ref conspiracy against there team is fucken retared.

Any fan who thinks there is any conspiracy in the NBA is retarded. Because if you believe there is, why watch the games? And certainly people thinking it's rigged wouldn't be big enough fans to join a message board thats purpose is to talk about NBA basketball...unless they were stupid.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 09:28 PM
True. There are posters from different fan bases that I enjoy dialogues with or humor.:toast

:toast

spursncowboys
07-05-2009, 10:56 PM
No I hate the Lakers.
Farmar saying we when asked about the 18 pt. come from behind win against the Spurs.
Shaq calling Robinson out for not signing his pink boxers.
Laker fans acting classless. Youtube it...They are pretty bad.
Showing all the celebrities when coming back from a commericial in a Lakers game.

carrao45
07-05-2009, 11:47 PM
No I hate the Lakers.
Farmar saying we when asked about the 18 pt. come from behind win against the Spurs.
Shaq calling Robinson out for not signing his pink boxers.
Laker fans acting classless. Youtube it...They are pretty bad.
Showing all the celebrities when coming back from a commericial in a Lakers game.

What did he say?

carrao45
07-06-2009, 01:36 AM
People on SpursTalk hate the Lakers because DrHouse is a Laker fan

DenDen
07-06-2009, 02:25 AM
Small percentage of cool unbias laker fan does exist, but mainly they're cocky dickheads. For example, majorty of my family are cocky dickheads. when artest came to houston last season, they say shit like he's a overrated defender, he'll kill the chemistry, all kinda negative stuff. Now artest is a laker, they're all waiting in line to suck artest dick.

Chieflion
07-06-2009, 05:25 AM
I agree.

carrao45
07-06-2009, 06:36 AM
I agree.

:lolSo does everyone else im sure. DrHouse is a Douche:toast

scottspurs
07-06-2009, 06:38 AM
Most Laker fans are cocky and won't have a normal basketball conversation. They will just say we have 15 titles ha ha ha in your face, Kobe. Really though they should not be so proud because their franchise doesn't even have the most titles. As for Kobe, whether he raped that girl or just commited adultery he is beyond the word cocky. I hate celebrities and how they believe they can treat their wives or husbands like crap. In the real world you can't just buy your wife a million dollar ring and everything will be okay. No, in the real world she will take all your money, the kids, your dog, and the house. And on top of that you will pay child support for 20 years. Back to Kobe, Mr. I can ask to be traded bash all my teammates and come back to the team and everything is fine. Only in LA can you get away with that crap. Anywhere else if you pull a little pussy tantrem like that you will be gone and every fan will hate you. Look at Terrell Owens. There are certian things in sports that are unforgivable and bashing your teammates is at the top of the list. Why is it everyone in LA is loving Manny Ramirez right now? You would think that a true sports fan would not root for Manny once he came back from his cheating suspension. Not in LA. They embrace evil and cheating and scum. Kobe can force Shaq out the door, demand Bynum be traded, and say bad things about his coach but everybody loves that cocky bastard. That would only happen in LA. Kobe could take 45 shots in a game and everyone in LA doesn't care because its Kobe. Look at Kobe walk, look at Kobe talk. Then there is the whole Phil Jackson thing. Lakers fans like to talk about how many titles Phil has won and how he is the greatest coach. Yet, they forget he didn't build the team from scratch nor did he win all of his rings in LA. And back to Kobe. When you have a guy like that on your team the cockiness and the bad sportsmanship is contagious. One example would be in the WC finals in 08 when vujacic took a pointless, running up the score, unsportsmanlike 3 point shot when the series was coming to an end. Pop would of benched him for the rest of the playoffs for pulling a stunt like that. Oh and the celebrity fans. How bandwagon is that. A Laker game is more like a, who has the best seats in the house competition more than it's an actual game. All these stupid ass celebrities that have 18 ex-wives completely piss me off. Lets go to the laker game so we can get even more face time weeiiii. The lakers and their fans are the greates scum in all of Sports. No one really cares what you accomplish because we will all just sit back and thank God we're not you. And the celebrations. Seriously, have some pride for your city. You don't have to destroy it in celebration and end up in jail because the Lakers won a title.

That being said not all Laker fans are scum. Some of the older non bandwagon Laker fans can be respectful, but the younger Kobe worshipping generation is as bad as it gets in sports.

Gervin44Silas13
07-06-2009, 06:41 AM
Cause the NBA fixes their paper Championships.....even when the Lakers suck....Stern always tries to find a way for them to win.

That Fuckin weasel!

carrao45
07-06-2009, 06:47 AM
Most Laker fans are cocky and won't have a normal basketball conversation. They will just say we have 15 titles ha ha ha in your face, Kobe. Really though they should not be so proud because their franchise doesn't even have the most titles. As for Kobe, whether he raped that girl or just commited adultery he is beyond the word cocky. I hate celebrities and how they believe they can treat their wives or husbands like crap. In the real world you can't just buy your wife a million dollar ring and everything will be okay. No, in the real world she will take all your money, the kids, your dog, and the house. And on top of that you will pay child support for 20 years. Back to Kobe, Mr. I can ask to be traded bash all my teammates and come back to the team and everything is fine. Only in LA can you get away with that crap. Anywhere else if you pull a little pussy tantrem like that you will be gone and every fan will hate you. Look at Terrell Owens. There are certian things in sports that are unforgivable and bashing your teammates is at the top of the list. Why is it everyone in LA is loving Manny Ramirez right now? You would think that a true sports fan would not root for Manny once he came back from his cheating suspension. Not in LA. They embrace evil and cheating and scum. Kobe can force Shaq out the door, demand Bynum be traded, and say bad things about his coach but everybody loves that cocky bastard. That would only happen in LA. Kobe could take 45 shots in a game and everyone in LA doesn't care because its Kobe. Look at Kobe walk, look at Kobe talk. Then there is the whole Phil Jackson thing. Lakers fans like to talk about how many titles Phil has won and how he is the greatest coach. Yet, they forget he didn't build the team from scratch nor did he win all of his rings in LA. And back to Kobe. When you have a guy like that on your team the cockiness and the bad sportsmanship is contagious. One example would be in the WC finals in 08 when vujacic took a pointless, running up the score, unsportsmanlike 3 point shot when the series was coming to an end. Pop would of benched him for the rest of the playoffs for pulling a stunt like that. Oh and the celebrity fans. How bandwagon is that. A Laker game is more like a, who has the best seats in the house competition more than it's an actual game. All these stupid ass celebrities that have 18 ex-wives completely piss me off. Lets go to the laker game so we can get even more face time weeiiii. The lakers and their fans are the greates scum in all of Sports. No one really cares what you accomplish because we will all just sit back and thank God we're not you. And the celebrations. Seriously, have some pride for your city. You don't have to destroy it in celebration and end up in jail because the Lakers won a title.

That being said not all Laker fans are scum. Some of the older non bandwagon Laker fans can be respectful, but the younger Kobe worshipping generation is as bad as it gets in sports.

Thats a long rant. And you have some completely untrue prejudices u should give up on. And Jerry Buss forced Shaq out cuz Shaq was being stupid and fat. Phil also said stuff about Kobe, and who cares if it wasnt all with one team? 10 rings is 10 rings.
And not everyone in LA gets divorced. Stop making assumptions about people. And why does it bother you so much that People with Fame are in the stands?

Venti Quattro
07-06-2009, 06:57 AM
because one time they think they've already got enough to keep the lakers down only to find out that the lakers just won another championship.

exstatic
07-06-2009, 07:31 AM

Motherfucker, please!! I don't know what other boards you read, but all I saw from Laker nation in 2008 was "We'd have won with a healthy Bynum!!"

TheManFromAcme
07-06-2009, 07:46 AM

:toast

I respect your comment. Why do you think many of the "older" crowd isn't over at LG? It's nothing but a love fest for Kobe at a level that I can't even stomach. I've been at LG for 7 years and just about got ran out because I wouldn't give in to the Kobe love fest. Don't get me wrong. I love Kobe's game but I go way back with my Lakers way before Kobe came unto the scene and rooted for guys that to this day are loved and resepcted by many of the older die-hard Spurs fans (mostly your base-line bum group). I usually get no crud from my Spurs friends. They're cool with the history of the Lakers and so long as you prop the Spurs and give credit where credit is due they'll give the respect right back. Look, Spurs fan is no dummy. The Spurs fan base(the older group that is) is one of the most read-up fan bases out there. They are well aware of the Lakers past and history and at times are even more knowledgable with Laker stats than some self-proclaimed Laker die-hard fans that I know. I don't root for the Spurs and in fact, despise the team but purely out of sheer competitiveness and bragging rights for my home state but to not give credit to this organization and it's past players is just plain ol fashion dumb.

Anyway, my take.

DeadlyDynasty
07-06-2009, 07:56 AM
Cause the NBA fixes their paper Championships.....even when the Lakers suck....Stern always tries to find a way for them to win.

That Fuckin weasel!

Grow up, kid

spursncowboys
07-06-2009, 07:58 AM
What did he say?
He used the word "we". He should have been honest and said Kobe.

TheMACHINE
07-06-2009, 09:36 AM

damn son....you gotta get off of DrHouse's nutz. You're sounding like a stalker lately.

TheMACHINE
07-06-2009, 09:37 AM
Why do they hate us?

RodiAAns6Jk

CENZNnn0G1A

15 Rings bitch!

rjv
07-06-2009, 09:38 AM
worst city in the world.

TheMACHINE
07-06-2009, 09:42 AM
worst city in the world.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v309/Janthony019/12128737.jpg

hater
07-06-2009, 09:46 AM
bunch of bandwaggoners that's why

rjv
07-06-2009, 09:46 AM
it is not the lakers exclusively. i hate the trojans, the bruins, the dodgers and all other sports teams from that smog infested, overrated dung pile know as the city of angels.

eyeh8u
07-06-2009, 01:14 PM
it is the fans, the fact that i live in LA makes it worse, the fact that i am in a retail/customer service job and have to talk to these people is even worse. Everytime i think i can start to like any LA team, some bandwagon jumping, fat assed ed hardy jacket sporting, sunglasses at night wearing, raiders decal on his car having bastard screams GO LA!
Remember when the clippers were in the playoffs, everyone in LA loved them.
Remember all the boos for kobe at the start of last season, then 4 months later everyone loved him.

Its the same reason why i hate BMW's, there nothing really wrong with the product but the people associated with it are douche bags

and lets not forget
http://gickr.com/results/anim_150962c2-4cdf-e704-0584-9a71df982be2.gif (http://gickr.com)

Gino
07-06-2009, 01:15 PM
Cuz Kobe can come out and publicly demand a trade and their fans are still all over his nuts.

A better question is, "If Kobe and the Lakers are so great, why did Kobe want out?"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-06-2009, 01:18 PM
lol Spurs fans that whine about Stern.

TheMACHINE
07-06-2009, 01:18 PM
Cuz Kobe can come out and publicly demand a trade and their fans are still all over his nuts.

A better question is, "If Kobe and the Lakers are so great, why did Kobe want out?"

thats because his demand for the trade = movement in the front office.

IronMexican
07-06-2009, 01:21 PM
worst city in the world.

lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-06-2009, 01:25 PM
wanna see the worst city:

ysmLA5TqbIY
oZzgAjjuqZM

Culburn369
07-06-2009, 01:26 PM

I grant him grace here because Kobe had been "Smushed" & "Waltoned". You know how that is, Gino. You've been "Diawed".

Ok, I can almost forgive Season One of Smush, but, that second season? It was without any logical reason. I still can't figure his hold on Jackson and the Lakers.

Where Kobe failed is not in demanding upgrade it or trade me, but, in Game 6 of that Phoenix series (2006) when he refused to shoot in the second half. It's his worst moment as an NBA player and he's never been made to address it and settle, like Pippen was never made to address his refusal to take the court when Kukoc's number was called instead of his. It was a shameful day for Kobe and to this day is a sobering image to contemplate and live with.

ginobili's bald spot
07-06-2009, 01:34 PM
wanna see the worst city:

It might be. That place is pretty depressing. When I was there it seemed like everyone walked around looking mad or like this :depressed

eyeh8u
07-06-2009, 01:43 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_e6nxwCbEYqY/RdIv92_sTfI/AAAAAAAAB0w/OVhmsXLnKo8/s320/parisvillaraigosa-thumb.bmp this is my mayor

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Portland is actually the worse city to live in. Everyone is depressed and they lead the nation in suicides.

The first job I ever had I worked with this dude named Emilio who I later found out was a fugitive from Portland wanted on three counts of 1st degree murder there.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-06-2009, 01:51 PM
^and I'm not making that up at all, Emilio wasn't even his real name.

IronMexican
07-06-2009, 01:53 PM
It's pretty obvious his name wasn't Emilio. Who would actually name their kid Emilio.

ginobili's bald spot
07-06-2009, 01:55 PM
http://visibility911.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/martin-sheen.jpg

this guy would.

Strike
07-06-2009, 02:09 PM
Portland is actually the worse city to live in. Everyone is depressed and they lead the nation in suicides.

Got some numbers to back that up? Or just more LA gum flapping?

IronMexican
07-06-2009, 02:13 PM
Got some numbers to back that up? Or just more LA gum flapping?

There was a thread a while back in the NBA that Portland was the most depressing city in the USA. I think it was only major cities, though.

xellos88330
07-06-2009, 02:18 PM
every team has their annoying fans. the bigger the market the bigger the fanbase and the more potential for retarded fans.

Exactly my thoughts.

I hate the Lakers fans. They are annoying, concieted, and quite disturbing. It's ok to have pride in the team you support, but christ man, do it with dignity and respect for that organization. You are just tearing down your team by acting like total asshats.

Indazone
07-06-2009, 02:21 PM
You have to ask? LOL

Like the Nike Commercial Says

Why ask Why

Culburn369
07-06-2009, 02:30 PM
Exactly my thoughts.

I hate the Lakers fans. They are annoying, concieted, and quite disturbing. It's ok to have pride in the team you support, but christ man, do it with dignity and respect for that organization. You are just tearing down your team by acting like total asshats.

That's just the popular Media's dogma that you've been brainwashed with, xello. Though where that wash found a foothold with you is the great puzzler. You're like Pavlov's dog. ESPN/Media tells you to hate the Lakers on a constant slow drip. It's like scientific, daddy-O.

Savvy?

Strike
07-06-2009, 02:36 PM
I don't hate the Lakers. They're my favorite NBA team besides the Spurs. Hell, I'd take the Lakers over my hometown Blazers 99 times out of 100. When the Spurs were eliminated by the Mavericks last season I was rooting for the Lakers to take the title. If Kobe can help keep the L.O.B. from Lebron and Garnett and keep the trophy in the western conference, I'm all for it.

xellos88330
07-06-2009, 02:37 PM
That's just the popular Media's dogma that you've been brainwashed with, xello. Though where that wash found a foothold with you is the great puzzler. You're like Pavlov's dog. ESPN/Media tells you to hate the Lakers on a constant slow drip. It's like scientific, daddy-O.

Savvy?

I don't watch mainstream media. It is corrupt.

Savvy? :wakeup

xellos88330
07-06-2009, 02:42 PM
If LA fans carried themselves like Spurs fans, we have the worst ratings in NBA history, and thats something we just cant have.:nope

That is actually a good point in my book. Albeit a funny one.

Strike
07-06-2009, 02:45 PM
You must live in Portland...:lol

http://images.businessweek.com/ss/09/02/0226_miserable_cities/2.htm

As a matter of fact, I do. Born and raised. I dig this city. Always have, always will. And thanks to that link, you proved that you're "they lead the nation in suicide" jab is full of shit. Portland may lead the nation as far as depression is concerned but if I don't have to live in the same city as you, Dr. House and the rest of your douche-nozzle brethren, I'll take that as a win.

I do admire the irony of that article showing a picture of Portland on a sunny day while also showing the high number of cloudy days.

spursncowboys
07-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Doug Butabi (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0441592/): So anyways, I was standing there waiting to use the pay phone.
Steve Butabi (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/): Yeah, he was, seriously.
Doug Butabi (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0441592/): And this guy who was on the phone, turns around and tips his hat like this.
Steve Butabi (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/): And who do you think that guy was?
Doug Butabi (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0441592/): Emilio Estevez.
Steve Butabi (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/): The Mighty Duck man, I swear to God, I was there.
Doug Butabi (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0441592/): Of course you were, you were the one who yelled the Breakfast Clubber's name.
Steve Butabi (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0002071/): I was like, "Emilio."

Strike
07-06-2009, 02:53 PM
Hey, hey, heeeey, dont shoot me, Im just the messenger. Regarding that picture, my sources claim that was a mass suicide attempt by 100k miserable Portland natives.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say the cracked out dude and the bitch with 6 kids and 5 baby daddies living in your project aren't reliable sources.

if anything, the people in that pic are all blazin' up our fine weed. The next pic taken a few seconds later probably had a huge smoke cloud over the crowd.

Strike
07-06-2009, 02:59 PM
http://www.religionnewsblog.com/10274/Police--Oregon-Man-Orchestrates-Mass-Suicide-Pact

:lol

30 is not 100k. And Klamath Falls is definitely not Portland. I'd probably slash my wrists if I had to live in Klamath Falls.

ginobili's bald spot
07-06-2009, 03:00 PM
As a matter of fact, I do. Born and raised. I dig this city. Always have, always will.

So in other words you are a bandwagon Spur fan.

Strike
07-06-2009, 03:01 PM
So in other words you are a bandwagon Spur fan.

If by bandwagon you mean 20 years and counting.

Try again.

iilluzioN
07-06-2009, 06:02 PM
I would do that aswell if someone on my team was fucking up.

Allanon
08-04-2009, 03:38 AM
The Lakers repeating would be the expected outcome. Only if the Lakers don't win the title again this year, now that would be surprising.

Outside of the Lakers, there's only a handful of teams that even have a shot this year, the other 25 teams are just getting by. It sucks but the level of competition in the NBA right now is really screwed up. Major gap between the Haves and Have Nots.

crc21209
08-04-2009, 03:45 AM
1. Fans
2. Kobe
3. Buying Players/Getting players for free
4. L.A as a city in general...
5. Gay-ass colors..

and so on..... :lol

TheManFromAcme
08-04-2009, 09:32 AM
1. Fans
2. Kobe
3. Buying Players/Getting players for free
4. L.A as a city in general...
5. Gay-ass colors..

and so on..... :lol

Just curious.
What constitutes a "gay" color?

What's silver and black? A Metrosexual color?

cheguevara
08-04-2009, 09:38 AM
The Lakers repeating would be the expected outcome. Only if the Lakers don't win the title again this year, now that would be surprising.

Outside of the Lakers, there's only a handful of teams that even have a shot this year, the other 25 teams are just getting by. It sucks but the level of competition in the NBA right now is really screwed up. Major gap between the Haves and Have Nots.

why are the lakers a lock this year again? Last time I checked, the Lakers were beating a weak Magic team who beat an injured Celtic team. And Lakers themselves danced to the finals by avoiding an injured Spurs and beating an injured Rockets.

Celtics(healthy), Cavs(with Shaq) and Spurs(healthy and reloaded) have as much chance as lakers this year.

anonoftheinternets
08-04-2009, 10:25 AM
why are the lakers a lock this year again? Last time I checked, the Lakers were beating a weak Magic team who beat an injured Celtic team. And Lakers themselves danced to the finals by avoiding an injured Spurs and beating an injured Rockets.

Celtics(healthy), Cavs(with Shaq) and Spurs(healthy and reloaded) have as much chance as lakers this year.

shhh it will be more fun when they realize it themselves ....
:p: ... cant wait for the season to start ...

23LeBronJames23
08-04-2009, 11:01 AM

wow thats how kobe gets gasol fired Wow

redzero
08-04-2009, 11:10 AM
I don't hate the Lakers, but I do hate their fans. I especially despise the Kobe > Jordan crowd.

23LeBronJames23
08-04-2009, 11:13 AM
i don't hate the lakers, but i do hate their fans. I especially despise the kobe > jordan crowd.

+1

tlongII
08-04-2009, 11:17 AM
It's in the DNA of all Blazers fans to hate the Lakers.

760Spursfan
08-04-2009, 01:36 PM
I don't hate the lakers but i do hate that snitch Kobe!!!

"Kobe, tell me how my ass tastes"

djohn2oo8
08-04-2009, 01:39 PM
If Kobe ever got seriously hurt, everyone in L.A. would be on suicide watch

spursfan1000
08-04-2009, 01:40 PM
1. Kobe can get away with rape, but the rest of us cant.

I agree

daslicer
08-04-2009, 05:24 PM

In a sick way that injury would be celeberated with delight in bars across the US much like Tom Brady's injury was.

nkdlunch
08-04-2009, 05:26 PM

picc84
08-04-2009, 06:12 PM
I dont get why laker and spurs fans clash so much when the two teams have so much respect for each other. I would think that the fans of the two premier teams of the western conference and probably the league would follow suit. I dont care what a teams fans are like if I respect their players and organization.

picc84
08-04-2009, 06:17 PM

Why do we do this? Could easily say "Spurs last title they went through a weak Nuggets and Jazz team, beat a Suns team mired by suspensions and Tim Donaghy, and beat the weakest Finals team in the last decade in the Cleveland Lebrons", but nobody really cares. No point in discrediting teams' achievements, they play the hands they're dealt.

howbouthemspurs
08-04-2009, 06:29 PM
worse fans ever!

sook
08-04-2009, 07:21 PM

if Yao ever got hurt....... oh wait you can't kill yourself more than once

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
08-04-2009, 07:44 PM
Why do spurs fans think they're better fans than laker fans? shit I went to the HEB yesterday to buy our weekly groceries with my lakers championship tee on. Wasn't talking smack or anything just minding my own business. And all I got were mad dogging faces. I even heard lakers suck. I have the right to wear anything I want as you spurs fans do also. I just happen to root for another team. I know they're alot ignorant laker fans but same go with the other teams, example the spurs fans.

spursfan1000
08-04-2009, 07:45 PM
I don't hate the lakers team, just the fans.

djohn2oo8
08-04-2009, 07:49 PM
1) Kobe - Shaq made you
2) Luke Walton - A wanksta
3) Sasha Vujachick - disgrace to basketball
4) Odom - Doesn't seem to think he ever commits a foul

Mister Sinister
08-06-2009, 04:28 AM
Just curious.
What constitutes a "gay" color?

What's silver and black? A Metrosexual color?
Personally, I think the purple and gold color scheme could be construed as one more facet of the Lakers's perceived arrogance. Purple represents the color of royalty or nobility, thus the Lakers perceive themselves as the royalty of the NBA. Gold is also associated with a similar set of concepts, such as the gold medal representing the best in a particular field or event. Is this true? Possibly. Is it possible that I'm overanalyzing because it's 4:30 in the morning? More than likely.

Def Rowe
08-06-2009, 05:39 AM
Purple represents the color of royalty or nobility, thus the Lakers perceive themselves as the royalty of the NBA. Gold is also associated with a similar set of concepts, such as the gold medal representing the best in a particular field or event.

Huh... I'd never even thought of that. Interesting take.

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 08:30 AM
People are encouraged & told to hate us. And people, particularly American people love to do what they're told. We've been presented that way, set up if you will. We function well strapped to the American whipping post because you can beat on our ass win OR lose. As you know you just go to like NBA.com or ESPN, or, your local network, or, flagship radio station for your NBA team and they'll give you all the information you need to know to hate us. Yeah, that way you don't have to think at all, just act. Like the good drones you are.

mingus
08-06-2009, 08:45 AM
People are encouraged & told to hate us. And people, particularly American people love to do what they're told. We've been presented that way, set up if you will. We function well strapped to the American whipping post because you can beat on our ass win OR lose. As you know you just go to like NBA.com or ESPN, or, your local network, or, flagship radio station for your NBA team and they'll give you all the information you need to know to hate us. Yeah, that way you don't have to think at all, just act. Like the good drones you are.

no one encourages anything of that nature other than Lakers' fans. i actually like the Lakers as a team.

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 08:48 AM
no one encourages anything of that nature other than Lakers' fans. i actually like the Lakers as a team.

Even the rapist?:wow

mingus
08-06-2009, 08:51 AM
Even the rapist?:wow

Kobe Bryant is my favorite non-Spurs player. i root for him every time when he's not playing against SA.

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 08:59 AM
Kobe Bryant is my favorite non-Spurs player. i root for him every time when he's not playing against SA.

Damn, ming, yer a tough nut to crack of a Thursday morning, you sob, you.

rjv
08-06-2009, 09:02 AM
lakers are really not the issue. do not really like kobe but i do not hate him. i do think phil jackson is an arrogant ass though.

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 09:10 AM
lakers are really not the issue. do not really like kobe but i do not hate him. i do think phil jackson is an arrogant ass though.

What do you expect of a person of Jackson's calibre? He's around primarily idiot children and hanger's on all day long. He's cerebral, but, sentenced to a career with the exact opposite. Christ, if it wasn't for that girl, he'd a done the dutch years ago, or, at least quit.

all_heart
08-06-2009, 09:48 AM
Let's see:

1. The extreme arrogance of the Shaq/Kobe era.
2. Phil Jackson '99 * BS excuse.
3. Kobe throws team mates under the bus.
4. Kobe demanding a trade, but by the end of the day he changes his mind.
5. Laker fans come off as being arrogant.
6. Laker fans boo their own players.. remember Kwame?! Also remember the 99 Lakers when the Spurs swept them, you could here some LA fans asking "where's your heart?!"
7. Lakers get Pau for practically nothing, very shady. Memphis fans should be pissed and demand West to be fired and bitch slapped.
8. Sasha is a little bitch..

That's mostly why..

hater
08-06-2009, 10:34 AM
Let's see:

1. The extreme arrogance of the Shaq/Kobe era.
2. Phil Jackson '99 * BS excuse.
3. Kobe throws team mates under the bus.
4. Kobe demanding a trade, but by the end of the day he changes his mind.
5. Laker fans come off as being arrogant.
6. Laker fans boo their own players.. remember Kwame?! Also remember the 99 Lakers when the Spurs swept them, you could here some LA fans asking "where's your heart?!"
7. Lakers get Pau for practically nothing, very shady. Memphis fans should be pissed and demand West to be fired and bitch slapped.
8. Sasha is a little bitch..

That's mostly why..

:tu very good ones

I'd like to add:
- most of their fans are delusional, insecure individuals who think they actually deserve some credit for the Lakers success.

:lol they are some funny mofos

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Let's see:

That's mostly why..

West was gone by then. & Pau didn't get it until the '09 Playoffs, before that he played like he was a Sacramento King and acted like a San Antonio Spur.

BUMP
08-06-2009, 10:42 AM
- most of their fans are delusional, insecure individuals who think they actually deserve some credit for the Lakers success.

:lol they are some funny mofos
:lol so true

all_heart
08-06-2009, 10:43 AM
Even if the Spurs never played the Lakers I would feel the same. All the reasons I posted are valid reasons... and you just proved one of them..

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 10:43 AM
I'd like to add:

We're entitled. It's not begrudged. Yer just jealous because you're too [peanut for a brain'ish] to go there.

hater
08-06-2009, 10:45 AM
We're entitled. It's not begrudged. Yer just jealous because you're too [peanut for a brain'ish] to go there.

I could be a Lakerfan today if I wanted. and start acting like you deuches. Problem is, I like to follow a team that follows the rules and is not arrogant. (and doesnt have a rapist in the team)

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 10:47 AM
I could be a Lakerfan today if I wanted. and start acting like you deuches. Problem is, I like to follow a team that follows the rules and is not arrogant. (and doesnt have a rapist in the team)

Pop is arrogant,,,,until he goes up against Phil & the Lakers and then gets his feminine side up, bends over and drops his drawers.

hater
08-06-2009, 10:48 AM
Pop is arrogant

lakerfan delusion exhibit A

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 10:51 AM

Prime example: He hacks Daddy Vs. the vanquished Suns, but, won't do it against the vaunted Lakers.

Pop is as phony as a $3 bill.

all_heart
08-06-2009, 10:53 AM

exactly..

In the dictionary next to moron, is a picture of a typical Laker fan.

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 10:55 AM
exactly..

In the dictionary next to moron, is a picture of a typical Laker fan.

and a picture of a Massengill bottle?

all_heart
08-06-2009, 10:56 AM
Prime example: He hacks Daddy Vs. the vanquished Suns, but, won't do it against the vaunted Lakers.

You are so full of shit, it's pathetic.

He didn't start doing the hack your "daddy" until a couple years ago.. years after LA banished him.

Laker fans are as phony as a politician.. bet you can't beat that one! :lol

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 10:59 AM
He didn't start doing the hack your "daddy" until a couple years ago.. years after LA banished him.

That's the point, dummy: Pop was too afraid to do it to Daddy/Lakers when he could have made some serious hay, but, did do it to the lowly Suns when it meant beans.

BlackBellamy
08-06-2009, 10:59 AM

This old chestnut again? If you're gonna piss people off you might wanna find some material outside of "hack daddy, * Championship, tanking for Duncan, ect...", not that the attention to us isn't appreciated (mind you). It's just been repeated and discussed so much that the attempt at antagonism seems a little hackneyed. Maybe I just expect creativity a little too much.

hater
08-06-2009, 11:00 AM
That's the point, dummy: Pop was too afraid to do it to Daddy/Lakers when he could have made some serious hay, but, did do it to the lowly Suns when it meant beans.

Pop didn't adopt the hack-a-anybody until a couple of years ago. Your logic is astounding. :downspin:

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 11:01 AM
This old chestnut again? If you're gonna piss people off you might wanna find some material outside of "hack daddy, * Championship, tanking for Duncan, ect...", not that the attention to us isn't appreciated (mind you). It's just been repeated and discussed so much that the attempt at antagonism seems a little hackneyed. Maybe I just expect a too much creativity.

GD it, Bell, don't you have like a job? I get Dunc out of the town and I'm able to bring out the old "chestnuts" without fear of him and here you come cleanin' my clock.

I might as well go watch the Soap Operas.

BlackBellamy
08-06-2009, 11:03 AM
GD it, Bell, don't you have like a job? I get Dunc out of the town and I'm able to bring out the old "chestnuts" without fear of him and here you come cleanin' my clock.

I might as well go watch the Soap Operas.

:lol Oh, hush. I work nights.

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Pop didn't adopt the hack-a-anybody until a couple of years ago. Your logic is astounding. :downspin:

That's the point: Daddy was a worse free throw shooter when he was with the Lakers, but, Pop wouldn't go there. Other's hacked Daddy then. Why not Pop? Because he's a light in the heels and he has a psychological issue with Phil. It's like Pop is mentally scarred there. There is a medical term for it, but, "scared shitless" will suffice for the moment.

ambchang
08-06-2009, 11:04 AM

Lemme see ... hmm .. maybe because the Suns were a team that plays off tempo, and a FT shooting contest forces them to go out of rhythm, and the Lakers aren't?

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 11:06 AM
Lemme see ... hmm .. maybe because the Suns were a team that plays off tempo, and a FT shooting contest forces them to go out of rhythm, and the Lakers aren't?

Or, maybe Pops could get away with it against the Suns and nobody would cast him down.

BlackBellamy
08-06-2009, 11:19 AM
Or, maybe Pops could get away with it against the Suns and nobody would cast him down.

I'm not too sure what Phil's response would have been to the tactic (maybe the evil eye? The Buddha's palm? Dunno). The only thing I could see to counter the Hack-a-Shaq, if that was used during the Lakers/Spurs series, would be a Hack-a-Bowen or maybe Tim. I happen to agree with the stealing rhythm theory as to why Shaq's poor FT % was exploited in the Suns series and never with the Lakeshow.

BUMP
08-06-2009, 11:19 AM
That's the point: Daddy was a worse free throw shooter when he was with the Lakers, but, Pop wouldn't go there. Other's hacked Daddy then. Why not Pop? Because he's a light in the heels and he has a psychological issue with Phil. It's like Pop is mentally scarred there. There is a medical term for it, but, "scared shitless" will suffice for the moment.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao

:tu:tu

TheManFromAcme
08-06-2009, 11:25 AM
Personally, I think the purple and gold color scheme could be construed as one more facet of the Lakers's perceived arrogance. Purple represents the color of royalty or nobility, thus the Lakers perceive themselves as the royalty of the NBA. Gold is also associated with a similar set of concepts, such as the gold medal representing the best in a particular field or event. Is this true? Possibly. Is it possible that I'm overanalyzing because it's 4:30 in the morning? More than likely.

That's a pretty cool way of looking at it I must say. :toast

BlackBellamy
08-06-2009, 11:30 AM
That's a pretty cool way of looking at it I must say. :toast

Interesting theory, but when you look at the Minnesota Vikings colors and then realize where the Lakers were spawned it seems to give a clear understanding as to where the color scheme was begat.

all_heart
08-06-2009, 12:11 PM
Interesting theory, but when you look at the Minnesota Vikings colors and then realize where the Lakers were spawned it seems to give a clear understanding as to where the color scheme was begat.

Purple and Gold? It just a reference to their gayness, that's all!
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

all_heart
08-06-2009, 12:14 PM
Anybody that really believes Pop is scared of Phil is just f**ng retarded on a whole other level. Just can't add too much to that.. really.

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 12:26 PM
Anybody that really believes Pop is scared of Phil is just f**ng retarded on a whole other level. Just can't add too much to that.. really.

Ok, I probably went too far there (shitless) but, Pop does have a complex when it comes to Phil. He knows Phil is his better, that Phil has won multiple championships with a myriad of players & sets, and that he, Pop, has only been coat-tailing Duncan & vice versa. Sure, it's good tandem, but, I want to see these two numbnuts without each other. Then and only then can they be truly judged.

all_heart
08-06-2009, 12:56 PM
Ok, I probably went too far there (shitless) but, Pop does have a complex when it comes to Phil. He knows Phil is his better, that Phil has won multiple championships with a myriad of players & sets, and that he, Pop, has only been coat-tailing Duncan & vice versa. Sure, it's good tandem, but, I want to see these two numbnuts without each other. Then and only then can they be truly judged.

babble, babble and more senseless babble..

Pop doesn't have complex when it comes to anyone, except his mentor Larry Brown:king

They are both good coaches, one is arrogant, the other is grumpy but modest.:rollin

Rummpd
08-06-2009, 01:12 PM

Assine = Jackson has always had one if not two of the best two players in the league to win his titles.

One on one or in dark alley Pop would kick the @#$* out of Jackson - Jackson is tough but Pop is a tougher (and brighter and more of a renaissance man - check his MI background) man period.

Bottom line after winning a title with a not so inspiring run last year helped out by injuries to Garnett, Yao and Manu the LAL fans thought they had a lock on more titles. Spurs (with Pop playing a big role) have reloaded and have no reason to fear the LAL.

Astute LAL fans know to respect the hell out of the SAS and yes the road go through LAL this year but it may end in bitter and early dissapointment at the the hands of the Silver and Black.

Culburn369
08-06-2009, 01:22 PM
Bottom line after winning a title with a not so inspiring run last year helped out by injuries to Garnett, Yao and Manu the LAL fans thought they had a lock on more titles. Spurs (with Pop playing a big role) have reloaded and have no reason to fear the LAL.

Astute LAL fans know to respect the hell out of the SAS and yes the road go through LAL this year but it may end in bitter and early dissapointment at the the hands of the Silver and Black.

Hey, I respect ya's. I just like to cast my troll lines--do some red assing & some snut busting. Nothing wrong with that. It's all in good jest & jocularities.

TheManFromAcme
08-06-2009, 01:45 PM
Assine = Jackson has always had one if not two of the best two players in the league to win his titles.

One on one or in dark alley Pop would kick the @#$* out of Jackson - Jackson is tough but Pop is a tougher (and brighter and more of a renaissance man - check his MI background) man period.

I'll agree with you. I've never subscribed to the Pop is scared of Phil theory nor the Phil owns Pop take either. I respect that Phil has 10 rings but I also know that only 4 of those are with the Lakers not to mention Phil has a head start on Pop regarding coaching time in the NBA. I'am convinced that if Pops NBA coaching career would have started back in the early 90's (instituting what he knows now) I think Pop has an extra 2 rings added his current 4 on his resume. I love Pop to be honest with you. I like they way he carries himself and his dry humor.

Pop= top 3 coach in NBA. To argue that and to say he is "owned" by any coach is to say no coach has never lost and has a .1000% rate. I love Phil just as well but although I know the Lakers were a better team in '04 (even with KM being hurt) Larry Brown humbled Phil Jackson to a level he had never experienced before especially in the finals. That one bothered Phil.

BlackBellamy
08-06-2009, 02:21 PM
I know the Lakers were a better team in '03 (even with KM being hurt) Larry Brown humbled Phil Jackson to a level he had never experienced before especially in the finals. That one bothered Phil.

So now he attempts to take out the rage on Larry Brown's apprentice. Almost poetic, in a Kung-Fu movie sorta way

all_heart
08-06-2009, 02:30 PM
So now he attempts to take out the rage on Larry Brown's apprentice. Almost poetic, in a Kung-Fu movie sorta way

He must mean 04 because in 03, their players balled like little babies when the Spurs ended their run.. on their home floor.

TheManFromAcme
08-06-2009, 02:38 PM
He must mean 04 because in 03, their players balled like little babies when the Spurs ended their run.. on their home floor.

Your right. My mistake.
I meant '04. I've edited the take.

What was I thinking? I know. I know. The Spurs took us out in '03. :bang

BlackBellamy
08-06-2009, 02:40 PM
Your right. My mistake.
I meant '04. I've edited the take.

What was I thinking? I know. I know. The Spurs took us out in '03. :bang

:lol You had to make that mistake on a Spurs board, of course. Truthfully, that slipped by me too.

Rummpd
08-06-2009, 02:51 PM
Hey, I respect ya's. I just like to cast my troll lines--do some red assing & some snut busting. Nothing wrong with that. It's all in good jest & jocularities.

Nice post and see you in the WCFs

mingus
08-06-2009, 02:54 PM
you win some, you lose some. Spurs have lost their fair share against the Lakers over the years, but they've won twice as well, and hopefully there's more to come.

Spurtacular
04-02-2016, 02:48 PM
Probably cos you got f'ing Kriss Kross pretending to be MJ. :lmao

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/454-1/kobe-shaq-magic-174765_480_art_R0.jpg

Thread
04-02-2016, 02:57 PM
Probably cos you got f'ing Kriss Kross pretending to be MJ. :lmao

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/454-1/kobe-shaq-magic-174765_480_art_R0.jpg

Though he has never been kicked out of the NBA as has MJ.

daslicer
04-02-2016, 03:17 PM

Does it bother you that you will never see another lakers championship in your lifetime?

Spurtacular
04-02-2016, 03:40 PM

No, he hung on even after he had become a bloated TOSB :lmao

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/h70yC5naN6qL13_YASMsu4DcrNg=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6267669/kobesimba.0.jpg

Half way through the first quarter....

baseline bum
04-02-2016, 04:02 PM

They were selling your shit.

And Neal never raped.

Thread
04-02-2016, 04:20 PM
No, he hung on even after he had become a bloated TOSB :lmao

https://cdn1.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/h70yC5naN6qL13_YASMsu4DcrNg=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/6267669/kobesimba.0.jpg

Half way through the first quarter....

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Spurtacular
04-02-2016, 04:37 PM
Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 2nd 5th

Shaq 3, Pau 2
Duncan 5

Thread
04-02-2016, 04:39 PM
Shaq 3, Pau 2
Duncan 5

Spurtacular
04-02-2016, 04:41 PM

You have the same conversation (lazy come ons) 25 times a day on here :lmao

Rent fucking free indeed. :lmao

Thread
04-02-2016, 04:42 PM
You have the same conversation (lazy come ons) 25 times a day on here :lmao

Rent fucking free. :lmao

I warned ya's when it happened it was big time.

TampaDude
04-02-2016, 05:06 PM
Didn't hate the Lakers so much as I couldn't stand Kobe. I loved Showtime.

Thread
04-02-2016, 05:08 PM
Didn't hate the Lakers so much as I couldn't stand Kobe. I loved Showtime.

That's because Media gave you permission. Media forbade you to like Kobe.

TampaDude
04-02-2016, 05:10 PM
That's because Media gave you permission. Media forbade you to like Kobe.

Media didn't rape in Colorado and then buy out of it in LA.

buttsR4rebounding
04-02-2016, 05:27 PM
Really not relevant enough to HATE. Doesn't a team have to play meaningful games to warrant such a strong emotion. More like befuddlement: Why the hell are they doing that? and bemusement: I can't believe they did that! :lol

Thread
04-02-2016, 05:58 PM
Media didn't rape in Colorado and then buy out of it in LA.

Your Neal raped as well. Then you hired him. You've nary room.

Splits
04-02-2016, 06:53 PM
Your Neal raped as well. Then you hired him. You've nary room.

Neal ran train. He never raped.

Thread
04-02-2016, 07:29 PM
Neal ran train. He never raped.

Neal raped. Then you hired him.

Splits
04-02-2016, 07:37 PM
Neal raped. Then you hired him.

Nuh uh. Neal ran train.

How does 16 wins feel? Can you remember each of them?

Thread
04-02-2016, 07:45 PM
Nuh uh. Neal ran train.

How does 16 wins feel? Can you remember each of them?

No. Neal raped. Then you hired him.

Biggems
04-03-2016, 12:53 AM
I hate the Lakers. They are our biggest nemesis since we came into the league. We are the 2 best Western conference franchises and 2 of the top 3 overall. I still hated no team as much as the jazz. Stockton and malone were dirty, cheating, cheapshot artists out to injure opponents. Malone is my most hated player of all time.

I disliked phil more than the lakers themselves, except fisher.

Splits
04-03-2016, 02:24 AM
No. Neal raped. Then you hired him.

Listen you little snatch. Your team has 16 wins. My team has 64 wins. That means I get to tell you to shut the fuck up and suck my cocknballs.

And my Neal never raped, he ran train.

buttsR4rebounding
04-03-2016, 06:49 AM
And my Neal never raped, he ran train.

Engineer, not rapist.

Mark in Austin
04-03-2016, 10:09 PM
I never hated the Lakers. Their fans, on the other hand...

spurraider21
04-03-2016, 10:10 PM
cause they're a bunch of faggots with a fanbase that is just a bunch of faggots