PDA

View Full Version : I feel bad for Fabricio Oberto

Chief
07-06-2009, 02:07 AM
I dunno

A man is who he is, we all say he was soft, didn't provide much, I dunno, you can't judge the heart of a man by just his numbers on the court, I feel bad for him, having heart problems kept him out of action last season and then him being traded.

My next beer will be toasted to Fab

I wish him best of luck

ivanfromwestwood
07-06-2009, 02:09 AM
drunken post FTW. long live fab. i hope his heart tics till he is an old, old man. god bless him.

Interrohater
07-06-2009, 02:21 AM
esta borracho! He's rich and under 40... what's to be sad about? He's not even from here, as soon as he's done making money, he goes back to Argentina and lives like a king. There are people putting their lives on the line in defense of their nation, ideals, and principles and they get paid less per year than NBA scrubs do in 2 games. FTP, he's got it made, let's be sad cause he was traded

ivanfromwestwood
07-06-2009, 02:25 AM
esta borracho! He's rich and under 40... what's to be sad about? He's not even from here, as soon as he's done making money, he goes back to Argentina and lives like a king. There are people putting their lives on the line in defense of their nation, ideals, and principles and they get paid less per year than NBA scrubs do in 2 games. FTP, he's got it made, let's be sad cause he was traded

agreed 1000X

im sad for him not being able to do the job he loves based on his health. with that said, he rich, plays the guitar and has good hair. he'll be fine.:toast

xcoriate
07-06-2009, 03:03 AM
who the fuck ever called fab soft?

thats crazy..

TDMVPDPOY
07-06-2009, 03:34 AM
fuck fab, cause of him the bucks have a winning record against duncan....

Spurs da champs
07-06-2009, 04:57 AM
Volley ball is always out their for him.

Tully365
07-06-2009, 05:01 AM
I never called Fab soft.

And now he's a multimillionaire who might live next year in Spain or Italy... I think he'll be OK. Also, he's an NBAer with a championship ring-- I think that trumps shit-talker on a basketball website any day!

hater
07-06-2009, 09:02 AM
why feel bad?

Fabri helped the Spurs to the 2007 championship and is a legend in his country. In Argentina, he can snap his fingers and bitches will be lining up.

Cane
07-06-2009, 11:00 AM
I was always a fan of Oberto and thought he was a much better play than Elson and Bonner especially as starters.

I wonder if he's going to try and pursue Euro/Argentinian basketball if he can't land an NBA contract.

lotr1trekkie
07-06-2009, 11:13 AM
Some of you guys[sic] are too freaking stupid to be believed. Some of you should be banned from owning a computer. Your comments about Fab are "terminally retarded!" Get laid this year!

Interrohater
07-06-2009, 12:46 PM
Some of you guys[sic] are too freaking stupid to be believed. Some of you should be banned from owning a computer. Your comments about Fab are "terminally retarded!" Get laid this year!
..........huh?

xtremesteven33
07-06-2009, 12:47 PM
Fab was one of the most liked players on the Spurs team, From what i hear and alot of people are dissapointed he is gone....