PDA

View Full Version : May 15, 2003

draft87
07-08-2009, 10:35 AM
The day we beat the Lakers in West Semis-

Mavs @ Kings- there was a lot of buzz on the broadcast for their game 6. Did anybody see it on ESPN Classic yesterday? Sean was commentator with Tirico but wasn't exploding with Spurs talk :rolleyes
sometime in the first quarter, maybe second there was a clip of the on-court post-game interview with Kobe looking like a mess saying dumb s*!% like, "We don't like to lose....Our off-season starts today." He was probably trying to say that the Lakers are gonna start training, building, getting ready for next season immediately but it was a really poor choice of words cause yeah, Kobe-your summer DOES start today because you just got destroyed by San Antonio!

I recall some sweet shots of Kobe and Fisher crying on the bench during the fourth quarter included on the 2003 Champions DVD. If only we saw that clip all the time instead of .4 .........

anyway, I recorded the game. Does anybody know of free software I can get to grab that clip from my DVD so I can post it on youtube or something?

Sniper
07-08-2009, 11:37 AM
anyway, I recorded the game. Does anybody know of free software I can get to grab that clip from my DVD so I can post it on youtube or something?

Try Windows Movie Maker.

JWest596
07-08-2009, 12:10 PM
The day Kobe and Fish cried like little girls.