PDA

View Full Version : Which Darts Hit????

Twisted_Dawg
07-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Blair, Gist, Hairston, Haislip & McClinton:

Of these players, which ones come in and play well in the summer league, stay healthy, slowly learns the system, produces in training camp, plays well in the exhibition games then makes the team and get some minutes when the season starts?

Not all of them will make the team, nor can we afford them. But all we need is hopefully two of the darts to come through for us.

Since we still are short a big, I would say it will be a toss up between Haislip and Blair for some back up big minutes.

Then a dogfight between Gist & Hairston.

ElNono
07-08-2009, 06:48 PM
Haislip got the LLE. I doubt we want to be throwing money away, so I'm pretty sure he'll stay with the team.

45 bank shot
07-08-2009, 06:48 PM
I'd take all of 'em
But I think Blair, Hairston and Mcclinton have the best chance

nadroj117
07-08-2009, 06:50 PM
Blair is a shoe in for sure. As long as his knees don't go out. but sounds like he's never had a problem with them so I see him on the team. I think McClinton makes the team as well, and lears the system and will be instant offense once confident, and you know pop. He will continue to tell him to shoot the ball shoot the ball shoot the ball, i can't wait till october

Allanon
07-08-2009, 06:53 PM
Haislip, Blair & Gist.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Haislip is here for sure, considering he was handed the LLE...

manustarting2gd
07-08-2009, 07:07 PM
Haislip and Blair are locks, all else have to earn their spot. I hope Mc Clinton goes off and earns a spot.

crc21209
07-08-2009, 07:12 PM
Blair for sure. RC talks about McClinton as if he is going to play so probably him too. Hairston was on the roster last year so maybe him. Haislip like everyone said will probably be on too with guaranteed money. And Gist was a beast in last years Summer League and I would like to see him on the squad as well.

crc21209
07-08-2009, 07:13 PM
Either way, we got a hell of a lot of young talented players here.

Hill, Mahinmi, Blair, McClinton, Gist, Haislip, and Hairston. WOW.