PDA

View Full Version : Whatever Gets your Attention

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 01:47 AM
Read before you judge me boys

Ya'll I ain't no "Marcus Bryant" or whoever the hell ya'll worship around here but I'm a silent paranoid follower and Spurs fan. I'd like to say Thank you to all my fans out there, all five of you, with that said I'd like to continue.

Offseason is a a B+

Reason: I'd give it a C if ain't for Richard Jefferson, ya'll are smart you can read posts about how much he makes Pippen look like something the Vandy Gundy Bros pulled out their pubic hairs. Regardless, this guy is the reason we'll imporve next season

1. Trades: Two's the magic number! God, the one we had was beautiful, but we quit! Jefferson deal was amazing! But as I'm sure someone once stated in some post the deal to do was Camby for Bonner/Mason. Matt Bonner makes me either reach for more tequila or for Law&Order, the guy needs to go, and hopefully we won't need Mason's threes because we'll win by a hundred next year.Moving forward

2. Draft. Great, cant argue, who can? I mean besides drafting the world record holder for vowels in a single name I think we did pretty good

3. FA. Ahh there's always your antagonist, and that's me friends. I think we fucked up. Listen, I know all you love Antonio McDonald's hustle, jump shot , 34 year old body whatever, but come the fuck on he's not the post we want next do Duncan. I'm not saying Rasheed, David Lee, BigFat Davis or anyone is the damn key to success. I'm saying we should of incorporated a trade aforementioned or gotten T-Splitt or a big body for sale. I hope you all enjoy a new Kurt Thomas next to Timmy D next year, cuz that's all McDyess will be, a guy who never gets the ball trying to impact the game from 20 feet away. We needed a guy like Chandler, Splitter, Camby, or fuck whoever can dunk in a put back to impact our team. Do you not realize why LA and DEN are so successful they get all their momentum points off put back and rebound and one dunks from their athletic bigs.

I better stop yall may quit reading,

I'm with ya'll I hope they win 2010 but I still think we lack a 7'0 guy who will dunk and get pissed. Are we the best PF TEAM EVER -> yes

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 01:51 AM
Fabricio Oberto "6'10"

Did he ever dunk..

I'm leaning towards False

EricB
07-09-2009, 01:52 AM
This post has so much incorrect and retarded BS I don't know where to start.

Russ
:yield

We needed a guy like Chandler, Splitter, Camby, or fuck whoever can dunk in a put back to impact our team. Do you not realize why LA and DEN are so successful they get all their momentum points off put back and rebound and one dunks from their athletic bigs.

Actually, this is a good point.

EricB
You'd be wrong.

Watch the 2007 Western Finals again.

Go back to Spursreport.

OleMissMike
why dont you start correcting there Cash Money

Mr. Body
07-09-2009, 01:53 AM
Meth. It's a hell of a drug.

ss1986v2
07-09-2009, 01:54 AM
JPQZYGRYg00

completely deck
07-09-2009, 01:55 AM
ahahaha

ss1986v2
07-09-2009, 01:56 AM
ive got more...

pLF06XEUTGk

rayray2k8
07-09-2009, 01:59 AM

Ya'll I ain't no "Marcus Bryant" or whoever the hell ya'll worship around here but I'm a silent paranoid follower and Spurs fan. I'd like to say Thank you to all my fans out there, all five of you, with that said I'd like to continue.

Offseason is a a B+

Reason: I'd give it a C if ain't for Richard Jefferson, ya'll are smart you can read posts about how much he makes Pippen look like something the Vandy Gundy Bros pulled out their pubic hairs. Regardless, this guy is the reason we'll imporve next season

1. Trades: Two's the magic number! God, the one we had was beautiful, but we quit! Jefferson deal was amazing! But as I'm sure someone once stated in some post the deal to do was Camby for Bonner/Mason. Matt Bonner makes me either reach for more tequila or for Law&Order, the guy needs to go, and hopefully we won't need Mason's threes because we'll win by a hundred next year.Moving forward

2. Draft. Great, cant argue, who can? I mean besides drafting the world record holder for vowels in a single name I think we did pretty good

3. FA. Ahh there's always your antagonist, and that's me friends. I think we fucked up. Listen, I know all you love Antonio McDonald's hustle, jump shot , 34 year old body whatever, but come the fuck on he's not the post we want next do Duncan. I'm not saying Rasheed, David Lee, BigFat Davis or anyone is the damn key to success. I'm saying we should of incorporated a trade aforementioned or gotten T-Splitt or a big body for sale. I hope you all enjoy a new Kurt Thomas next to Timmy D next year, cuz that's all McDyess will be, a guy who never gets the ball trying to impact the game from 20 feet away. We needed a guy like Chandler, Splitter, Camby, or fuck whoever can dunk in a put back to impact our team. Do you not realize why LA and DEN are so successful they get all their momentum points off put back and rebound and one dunks from their athletic bigs.

I'm with ya'll I hope they win 2010 but I still think we lack a 7'0 guy who will dunk and get pissed. Are we the best PF TEAM EVER -> yes

A spurs fan grading the offseason with a B.
Most experts have them with an A already.
should have stayed in the shadows... :wakeup

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 02:00 AM
At-least someone realizes the crowd doesn't get off their feet for a 15 foot J, they want highlights all i wanted from this post was to realize we need someone who can make that impact to get the team, crowd excited and deflate the other team. I mean how many times did u watch DEN see Birdman erupt their fans or Pau Gasol's talentless putback and one's. These little things add up. I hope Ian can do it. BTW I'm not on meth?, nice try tho little birdy

ss1986v2
07-09-2009, 02:00 AM
since this got merged...

1aRQNvlQpCY

enough dunks for ya?

GSH
07-09-2009, 02:04 AM
I knew I saved this for a reason. (And if this guy just said "Sons", I'd swear I know him.)

http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r154/ashqjohnson79/fail-owned-mykoc-meds-fail.jpg

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 02:04 AM
well sorry RayRay2k8 i didnt realize that ESPN predicted the Finals , if you predict your offseason by them shouldnt it be clippers Vs spurs then celtics vs pistons or something? Who are you? You get your information off one website, lets hear why we are an A. I agree RJ is amazing, I'm high on Blair, just give me a reason why teams fear us in the post. We have TD..other than that tell me why they should worry about us..please enlighten me

EricB
07-09-2009, 02:05 AM
At-least someone realizes the crowd doesn't get off their feet for a 15 foot J, they want highlights all i wanted from this post was to realize we need someone who can make that impact to get the team, crowd excited and deflate the other team. I mean how many times did u watch DEN see Birdman erupt their fans or Pau Gasol's talentless putback and one's. These little things add up. I hope Ian can do it. BTW I'm not on meth?, nice try tho little birdy

Yeah put back dunks = rings.

LSD kills youngin.

EricB
07-09-2009, 02:06 AM
well sorry RayRay2k8 i didnt realize that ESPN predicted the Finals , if you predict your offseason by them shouldnt it be clippers Vs spurs then celtics vs pistons or something? Who are you? You get your information off one website, lets hear why we are an A. I agree RJ is amazing, I'm high on Blair, just give me a reason why teams fear us in the post. We have TD..other than that tell me why they should worry about us..please enlighten me

They just signed a 10 and 10 power forward......

Tully365
07-09-2009, 02:07 AM
Sounds like OleMissMike found the keys to William Faulkner's bourbon cabinet.

MaNu4Tres
07-09-2009, 02:07 AM
Yeah put back dunks = rings.

LSD kills youngin.

:lol

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 02:10 AM
Listen, love the 10 and 10 with the mins. Just noticed that those number happened when he was getting alot, i'm not sure he's going to see those type of mins here with these Blair and Ian boys wanting mins. Along with the ever popular favorite..M-Haislip

EricB
07-09-2009, 02:12 AM
Listen, love the 10 and 10 with the mins. Just noticed that those number happened when he was getting alot, i'm not sure he's going to see those type of mins here with these Blair and Ian boys wanting mins. Along with the ever popular favorite..M-Haislip

Ok so he averages 8-8 in 28 minutes...

EricB
07-09-2009, 02:14 AM
Sounds like OleMissMike found the keys to William Faulkner's bourbon cabinet.

Or Dewey Cox's LSD booklet.

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 02:15 AM
well forgive me God, do i need to put down the LSD to appease you ERicB

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 02:18 AM
you know what you fuck you guys..i dont know what barrio you dumbfucks grow up in bringing this meth/LSD shit. I'll enjoy my games next year from somewhere below wherever your dirty date's noses are. You can have your forum jokes, just know in society your shit means nothing, fuck you and your drug jokes. I hope you buy popcorn and explain yourself to that 2 dollar dickwad, enjoy your poverty

EricB
07-09-2009, 02:19 AM
you know what you fuck you guys..i dont know what barrio you dumbfucks grow up in bringing this meth/LSD shit. I'll enjoy my games next year from somewhere below wherever your dirty date's noses are. You can have your forum jokes, just know in society your shit means nothing, fuck you and your drug jokes. I hope you buy popcorn and explain yourself to that 2 dollar dickwad, enjoy your poverty

Someone has a drinking problem...

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 02:21 AM
Got it from your "dewey cox's LSD booklet", joined this shit awhile back heard it was good people, didnt know if i said my opinion i'd be told i was on lsd and...meth was it?

GSH
07-09-2009, 02:22 AM

I'm telling you... insert the word "Sons" every couple of sentences, and this looks really familiar.

Parker2112
07-09-2009, 02:25 AM

We've TP, Manu, TD and Jefferson to score. Our post attack is TD. The Dice signing is all about defense and rebounding. I like what Dice gives us against athletic PFs too. But as for offense, if TD doesn't impress you, don't think you will be this year either.

ss1986v2
07-09-2009, 02:26 AM

eEhDZN0RFjw

poeticism707
07-09-2009, 02:27 AM
Friend: you are SERIOUSLY UNDERRATING MCDICE.

How ungrateful can you get? Just who else do you think is out there?

Sheed chose to go elseehere. ZaZa is not as good as Dice, Davis is not as good as Dice. TYSON CHANDLER IS NOT CLOSE TO AS GOOD AS DICE.

As a matter of fact, THERE ARE NO BIGS AT ALL IN THE FA POOL THIS YEAR BETTER THAN DICE. The only one you can even make an argument for is Sheed, and again, it's very arguable, and Sheed chose to go elsewhere.

But even if there was a free agrent big as good as you are speaking of: WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU THINK THE SPURS COULD GET HIM FOR THE MLE?!?

Great, physical bigs are ALWAYS IN HIGH DEMAND. Meaning, if one was a FA this summer, there is no way the Spurs could afford him. Simple.

Again, this is a really ungrateful post: simply put, you've gotten the BEST in RJ and Dice, but you want more.

Who did you expect the Spurs to sign? '89 Jordan and '94 Shaq?

Parker2112
07-09-2009, 02:27 AM
Dont understimate DeJuan for offensive putbacks, and hopefully Haislip will get his too. And Ian...who knows...

TimDunkem
07-09-2009, 02:28 AM

You ramble on as if you're on drugs, but that's besides the point. Tiago can't come over just yet because of some money/contract issues, Clippers wouldn't make that deal especially not now, and Chandler sucks. McDyess is a good player and fits right in.

Parker2112
07-09-2009, 02:33 AM
OleMissMike, Spurstalk members tend to be pretty inhospitable to outsiders. My fellow Spurs fans tend to feel alienated from society for the most part ("never get any respect," "why isn't ESPN carrying this," etc.), and they've formed a tight knit pretentious group here.

It's definitely not for everybody.

scottspurs
07-09-2009, 02:34 AM

Offseason is a a B+

Please don't get drunk and read this crap like me. You will stab yourself accidently like I did. I spilled beer all over my laptop laughing at this post. WTF Im bleeding and lauging. Can someone translate this crap please.

scottspurs
07-09-2009, 02:36 AM
:lmao
Fabricio Oberto "6'10"

Did he ever dunk..

I'm leaning towards False

scottspurs
07-09-2009, 02:37 AM

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Parker2112
07-09-2009, 02:37 AM
:rolleyes Gonna miss you, OleMissMike

scottspurs
07-09-2009, 02:38 AM
well forgive me God, do i need to put down the LSD to appease you ERicB

Parker2112
07-09-2009, 02:38 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

You ever go to Spurs games? Ever notice the lack of energy? It's not so far fetched...

Parker2112
07-09-2009, 02:40 AM

Spurs are class!

Scott Spurs? Not so much...

scottspurs
07-09-2009, 02:41 AM

Hey man i grew up in the Barrio. Don't get personal.

scottspurs
07-09-2009, 02:42 AM
Spurs are class!

Scott Spurs? Not so much...

I'm sorry I just don't understand what is going on in this thread. I welcome You OleMissMike. Peace.

Mister Sinister
07-09-2009, 02:47 AM
Deflation isn't the way to go. Grind it out, and in doing so, grind the enemy/opponent into dust. You can reinflate a balloon. Dust? Not so much.

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 02:47 AM
ha, you readers that have nice input i like it...ScottySpurs or whatever your name is i'm glad your laughing and bleeding at the sametime. That is something you'll have to take to confession, i can't explain that one

scottspurs
07-09-2009, 02:55 AM
ha, you readers that have nice input i like it...ScottySpurs or whatever your name is i'm glad your laughing and bleeding at the sametime. That is something you'll have to take to confession, i can't explain that one

I'm not Catholic so I don't know about the whole confession thing, but I'm just kidding with you. Had to much to drink. I'm glad your passionite about the Spurs. Sounds like you wanted the Spurs to sign a Center. I think they passed on doing that because they didn't want to jeporadize bringing over Splitter next year. Trust me the Spurs are going to be fine and will contend for the title. Duncan will play center and the spurs have surrounded him with alot of potential. I can't wait for the season to start.

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 03:03 AM
Same with you bud, i just wasn't so hot on hearing I was on Meth, Crack, or whatever. I was totally out of line using barrio and poverty earlier, my apologies. My apologies to all those wrongly involved. i was just trying to get involved again in what i hear is a fun network, i have followed this online for 3 years, i just recently wanted to holler back

OleMissMike
07-09-2009, 03:04 AM
Before I do the wife and bed, can I just say a Go Spurs Go from the North East Side of town!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scottspurs
07-09-2009, 03:09 AM
Same with you bud, i just wasn't so hot on hearing I was on Meth, Crack, or whatever. I was totally out of line using barrio and poverty earlier, my apologies. My apologies to all those wrongly involved. i was just trying to get involved again in what i hear is a fun network, i have followed this online for 3 years, i just recently wanted to holler back

Yeah you have to learn to just have fun and remember everybody wants the same thing. Some times you will laugh at people sometimes you will be laughed at. Championship. Nothing is personal. Peace

cheney212
07-09-2009, 03:23 AM
lol "denver successful" how high r u?

Kori Ellis
07-09-2009, 03:32 AM
Got it from your "dewey cox's LSD booklet", joined this shit awhile back heard it was good people, didnt know if i said my opinion i'd be told i was on lsd and...meth was it?

You started your post by being condescending with your ""Marcus Bryant or whoever the hell ya'll worship around here" crap and you expected to be well received.

If you dish it out, take it.

SpursFanInAustin
07-09-2009, 07:58 AM
The title of this thread should be "Whatever gets me attention" from the OP.

superbigtime
07-09-2009, 08:02 AM
Is this for real? Is this supposed to be a confidence booster for people who can write and read?

Marcus Bryant
07-09-2009, 08:06 AM
http://www.firstscience.com/home/images/legacygallery/light.jpg

All is forgiven. Walk to the light and follow me.

samikeyp
07-09-2009, 08:07 AM

As long as the ball goes in the basket, the way it arrives doesn't matter.

ElNono
07-09-2009, 08:09 AM
you know what you fuck you guys..

Fuck you too, asshole.

Knoxxx
07-09-2009, 08:10 AM
Reports about the death of Dice's knees are greatly exagerrated, so says the Utube highlights.

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2009, 08:15 AM
Op

fail

/thread.

TJastal
07-09-2009, 08:18 AM
OleMissMike, get real already. McDyess IS the real deal.

If McDyess turns out to be only as effective as KT was in his stint with the spurs I'd be shocked.. His mid-range and post up game far exceeds KT, he is more mobile and he is a better rebounder. His post defense is only a notch below KT.

In case you forgot, the spurs signed Marcus Haislip as their "Chris Anderson" type and I think they made a good choice. He looks like he will provide some sparks from offensive put-backs and maybe some highlight reel dunks. So there's your fucking crowd pleaser, jackass.

McDyess was signed to give much needed help to Duncan on the boards and keep the paint a nasty place for opposing teams to tread, and that's what he will do. Your a fucking moron.

TJastal
07-09-2009, 08:22 AM
Deflation isn't the way to go. Grind it out, and in doing so, grind the enemy/opponent into dust. You can reinflate a balloon. Dust? Not so much.

fleggy2k2
07-09-2009, 08:25 AM

well....yeah. everyone's shit means nothing in society. i mean, it's a shit. who would want to be given a bag of shit while walking down the street? i know i wouldn't.

Extra Stout
07-09-2009, 08:34 AM
This thread makes it more difficult for me to reject all the stereotypes I have about Mississippi people. I'm worse as a person for it. :(

phyzik
07-09-2009, 08:52 AM
As soon as this guy compared McDyess to Kurt Thomas I instantly thought DrHouse troll. wait.... a troll of a troll.... huh? where am I?:smchode:

symple19
07-09-2009, 09:18 AM

Offseason is a a B+

What do you expect from an Ole Miss fan?? besides missing teeth and 34 trucks in the front yard?

benefactor
07-09-2009, 09:40 AM
Am I in the Twilight Zone?

Marcus Bryant
07-09-2009, 09:42 AM
What do you expect from an Ole Miss fan?? besides missing teeth and 34 trucks in the front yard?

Wouldn't that make him MississippiStateMike? OleMissMike probably has 34 chandeliers in the mansion his Great-Great-Grandfather OleMissBeauregard built.

Dr. Gonzo
07-09-2009, 09:56 AM
I think he is right. The Spurs need people that can dunk. Why did they get rid of James White?

JAMES WHITE!

BTW, can I get some LSD from you Ole Miss guy?

rayray2k8
07-09-2009, 09:56 AM
you know what you fuck you guys..i dont know what barrio you dumbfucks grow up in bringing this meth/LSD shit. I'll enjoy my games next year from somewhere below wherever your dirty date's noses are. You can have your forum jokes, just know in society your shit means nothing, fuck you and your drug jokes. I hope you buy popcorn and explain yourself to that 2 dollar dickwad, enjoy your poverty :madrun

You sound like a whiny 8 year old after not getting their favorite snack.
Thanks for your "insightful" comments and for sharing your deep thoughts on spurstalk...
But really.. :wgaf: about what you have to say?
Back into the hole you came out of, noob. :lol

twilo73
07-09-2009, 10:03 AM
There is only one thing i agree with from the original post and that is the Booner shouldn't be in this team. Not because he sucks so bad, but rather because Pop will be tempted to give him minutes out of loyalty. Booner would take minutes away from McDyess and Blair and I just wont have it.

I'm still pro trading Finley and Booner for someone who can be a borderline starter at any position.

ChumpDumper
07-09-2009, 10:05 AM
you know what you fuck you guys..i dont know what barrio you dumbfucks grow up in bringing this meth/LSD shit. I'll enjoy my games next year from somewhere below wherever your dirty date's noses are. You can have your forum jokes, just know in society your shit means nothing, fuck you and your drug jokes. I hope you buy popcorn and explain yourself to that 2 dollar dickwad, enjoy your povertyEricB could buy so much more meth than you....

Agloco
07-09-2009, 10:08 AM

Offseason is a a B+

Another Spurstrodamus troll? --> yes

Spursfan092120
07-09-2009, 10:08 AM
A spurs fan grading the offseason with a B.
Most experts have them with an A already.
should have stayed in the shadows... :wakeup
:tu

SpursChampsIII
07-09-2009, 10:26 AM

You're right, let's go out and get Camby, Splitter, AND Chandler. Forget the salary caps and buyouts. Let's trade George Hill for Chandler, Hairston for Camby, and then let's pay $2M for Splitter's buyout and then give him a $7M contract for 10 years. Done deal...what else do you want to do--Mason for Kobe Bryant?

:wakeup

fyatuk
07-09-2009, 10:38 AM

Please tell me I'm not the only one who laughed at the bolded part?

bigdog
07-09-2009, 10:50 AM
I feel no reason to elaborate on what I think about this thread, other than one word, and one word only: fail.

Dex
07-09-2009, 11:05 AM
http://jeremiahgraves.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/douchebags.jpg

hater
07-09-2009, 12:18 PM
I hate ppl who use y'all

cheney212
07-09-2009, 12:39 PM
http://jeremiahgraves.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/douchebags.jpg
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin

phxspurfan
07-09-2009, 01:25 PM
I hate ppl who use y'all

Why? It's such a useful combination of words. It makes grouping people together for whatever prejudiced reason, that much more efficient.

ClingingMars
07-09-2009, 02:52 PM
Cool, an Oberto Dunk Thread!

ulosturedge
07-09-2009, 03:16 PM
You could have just said you wanted a real center.. there wasn't really any out there. Physically speaking I think Ian is the closest thing to that. The jury is still out on him but thats why we have Dyess and maybe even Blair to help.

BTW your opening remarks is probably what got you flamed. I for one don't ride anyones dick around here. I don't care what your post count is... and i'm sure alot of other people feel the same way.

Nathan Explosion
07-09-2009, 04:32 PM
The only thing I really gathered from this thread is how condescending the "real" Spurs fans are on this board.

After all, if you're post count isn't in the thousands, then obviously your Spurs fandom doesn't exceed there's. Furthermore, if said post count isn't in the thousands, then you are obviously not an intelligent basketball fan and therefore are too stupid to make any reasonable post.

If you need an example, see EricB in this thread. After all, I never saw him make one post debating the OP, just nothing but insults. It's something that happens here more often than not Mike, and when it happens, I tend to tune out of a thread because of it.

Don't worry too much about it. Just ignore the "real fans" posing as trolls.