PDA

View Full Version : Ruh roh

DarrinS
07-09-2009, 10:22 AM
http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/july_2009/obama_index_july_9_2009/231370-1-eng-US/obama_index_july_9_2009.jpg

ChumpDumper
07-09-2009, 10:23 AM
Open your eyes!

sam1617
07-09-2009, 10:27 AM
I don't really care what the rest of the world thinks. I have my opinion and thats good enough.

Crookshanks
07-09-2009, 10:38 AM
People are starting to realize that Obama isn't the savior they thought he would be. Unemployment is worse, the stock market is still falling and people aren't seeing any of that hope and change. Well - the change is happening, it's just for the worse. :depressed

Obama watches the polls, and he really wants everyone to love him. So maybe these falling numbers will slow down this regime - one can only hope. :lol

George Gervin's Afro
07-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Is this a bad thing?

ratm1221
07-09-2009, 11:29 AM
Darrin. You voted for him.

DarrinS
07-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Darrin. You voted for him.

He's still my president.

Cry Havoc
07-09-2009, 11:45 AM
People are starting to realize that Obama isn't the savior they thought he would be. Unemployment is worse, the stock market is still falling and people aren't seeing any of that hope and change. Well - the change is happening, it's just for the worse. :depressed

Obama watches the polls, and he really wants everyone to love him. So maybe these falling numbers will slow down this regime - one can only hope. :lol

:lmao

Most Obama supporters before he even won the presidency:

"It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Even if Obama does everything right, the economy is still likely going to tank."

Most Obama detractors in response:

"OMG U THINK HEZ JESUS! MESSIAH 2.0! OBAMA IS THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING ON THE PLANET."

:lmao

It's amazing that this non-argument continues to take place. But if that makes you feel better about imagining things that were said, and then attacking people for what was never said, THEN talking about how right you were when you argue against points that were never made.... well... more power to you, I guess.

Winehole23
07-09-2009, 11:51 AM
http://blogs.courant.com/colin_mcenroe_to_wit/Scooby-Doo-tv-06.jpg

George Gervin's Afro
07-09-2009, 12:15 PM
I wonder if you conservatives have figured out that you are actually helping Obama. I am also including the conservative media when I make this claim. You are now tying the economy aorund Obama's neck.. " It's his now his" proclaims hannity.. "he's taking a hit in the polls because of HIS bad economy".. Well don't you people realize that you have made it possible for Obama to reap all of the benefits politically when the economy does turn around? We all know the economy will rebound so now you have set up Obama as being the saviour after all...

This is why short sighted political manuvering never works... You bash him today not thinking about tomorrow...

maybe I should thank you guys..:lmao

ChumpDumper
07-09-2009, 12:20 PM
They have to hope things get worse over the next three years. I fully expect some losses in congress for the Democrats in 2010 for the simple ridiculousness of their gains in 08.

LnGrrrR
07-09-2009, 01:34 PM
Because, if the economy gets good, they'll find some reason to say it's not Obama's economy.

Winehole23
07-09-2009, 01:36 PM
A lucky break would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

Cry Havoc
07-09-2009, 01:42 PM
Because, if the economy gets good, they'll find some reason to say it's not Obama's economy.

Yep.

That's the worst thing about politics in this country in general. I imagine it's the same in other nations, as well.

Yonivore
07-09-2009, 08:23 PM
"It's going to get a lot worse before it gets better. Even if Obama does everything right, the economy is still likely going to tank."

How 'bout we go by what the President said:

http://michaelscomments.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/stimulus-vs-unemployment-june-dots.gif

After spending the first months of his presidency telling us all this was the worst economic crisis since the depression (only to have his Berkshire-Hathaway buddy take him out to the woodshed for overplaying his hand), he tells us the first stimulus is necessary or we'll see unemployment hit 9% by the end of summer. With the stimulus, we're told, it'll stay under 8%.

Now that we've busted 9.5%, Slow Joe tells us they had no idea how bad things were.

C'mon, was it as bad as the President told us or not?

We're in the very best of hands...

I particularly liked how Obama has had to call home, twice now, to set Joe and Rahm straight on matters.

Wild Cobra
07-09-2009, 08:24 PM
How 'bout we go by what the President said:

http://michaelscomments.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/stimulus-vs-unemployment-june-dots.gif

After spending the first months of his presidency telling us all this was the worst economic crisis since the depression (only to have his Berkshire-Hathaway buddy take him out to the woodshed for overplaying his hand), he tells us the first stimulus is necessary or we'll see unemployment hit 9% by the end of summer. With the stimulus, we're told, it'll stay under 8%.

Now that we've busted 9.5%, Slow Joe tells us they had no idea how bad things were.

C'mon, was it as bad as the President told us or not?

We're in the very best of hands...

I particularly liked how Obama has had to call home, twice now, to set Joe and Rahm straight on matters.
His numbers are about as accurate as the CBO numbers always are I bet.

When will people learn not to trust this crowd?

Yonivore
07-09-2009, 08:29 PM
Well, WC, as Darrin pointed out, they are:

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/var/plain/storage/images/media/obama_index_graphics/july_2009/obama_index_july_9_2009/231370-1-eng-US/obama_index_july_9_2009.jpg

Wild Cobra
07-09-2009, 08:36 PM
I think my chart is more realistic than their projection:

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x262/Wild_Cobra/Politics/projectionofunemployment-2.jpg

Now the recovery wont be as fast, but since they were optimistic, I'll do the same. In reality, the recovery slope will likely be longer.

Yonivore
07-09-2009, 08:40 PM
You need to add 4 points to your vertical axis.

So, you predict we'll be in recovery when the Republicans kick ass in 2012? And, I don't think the Democrats are going to get a chance for any more "plans" come the 2010 midterms.

Wild Cobra
07-09-2009, 08:46 PM
You need to add 4 points to your vertical axis.

So, you predict we'll be in recovery when the Republicans kick ass in 2012? And, I don't think the Democrats are going to get a chance for any more "plans" come the 2010 midterms.
Well, I tried to keep everything on the original graph rather than extend it in either direction. Believe me, I think unemployment will go higher too.

I do think republicans will gain ground in 2010, but not enough to matter.

After all, the Mayans predicted the death of the democrats in 2012, right? At least we can hope that what their calender means.

BlackSwordsMan
07-09-2009, 08:52 PM
who does this faggy polls

Yonivore
07-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Well, I tried to keep everything on the original graph rather than extend it in either direction. Believe me, I think unemployment will go higher too.
I understand...

I do think republicans will gain ground in 2010, but not enough to matter.
Obamacare is already on the skids and Cap and Tax is going no where, thanks to Senator Byrd. They've put it off to September with the hope he's back in the hospital.

Most of the "Stimulus" spending is set to kick in around the mid terms. I'm sure that was by design. But, unless things get better, quick...Obama and the Democrats will be screwed by then.

That's why you're hearing talk of another "Stimulus" package now.

After all, the Mayans predicted the death of the democrats in 2012, right? At least we can hope that what their calender means.
World ends; Poor, minorities, homeless, and Democrats most affected.

SnakeBoy
07-09-2009, 09:12 PM
who does this faggy polls

At the bottom it says rasmussenreports. So I'll take a wild guess and say Rasmussen. It's just a guess though.

Wild Cobra
07-09-2009, 09:13 PM
At the bottom it says rasmussenreports. So I'll take a wild guess and say Rasmussen. It's just a guess though.
Boy, oh boy... Did he ever fail to use the force.

SnakeBoy
07-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Yoni & WC, give the guy a break...he had incomplete information.

Yonivore
07-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Yoni & WC, give the guy a break...he had incomplete information.
Really? What didn't he know?

SnakeBoy
07-09-2009, 09:24 PM
Really? What didn't he know?

Now that would have been a good question for the reporter to have asked him. I think it would have drawn at least a few "uh's".

ChumpDumper
07-10-2009, 01:43 AM
Keep praying that things get worse.

SnakeBoy
07-10-2009, 02:09 AM
Keep praying that things get worse.

No need to pray for things that are going to happen.

Keep on doing what you do.
http://img128.imageshack.us/img128/5920/sand.gif

ChumpDumper
07-10-2009, 02:11 AM
I am fully aware of what it happening. You actively want things to get worse.

You pray for it.

Keep doing what you do.

http://www.clevelandseniors.com/images/petfun/praying-dog-boy.jpg