PDA

View Full Version : Lebitch shpuld learn frm the greatest

RsxPiimp
07-09-2009, 02:59 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B7U74Dg04k&feature=fvw

Spursfan092120
07-09-2009, 03:06 PM
agreed...but at the same time, if you're going to start a thread, you should try spell check.

rayray2k8
07-09-2009, 03:07 PM
What?
Are you on drugs and what's your point?
Post videos of you owning middle aged men? Oh yeah, hell of a come back.
But not as embarrassing as getting dunked on, this was more of a luck shot.

IronMexican
07-09-2009, 03:09 PM
That was pretty awesome.

stretch
07-09-2009, 03:09 PM
lame

RsxPiimp
07-09-2009, 03:11 PM
agreed...but at the same time, if you're going to start a thread, you should try spell check.

shit happens, you type too fast, you press letter "p" instead of the letter right next to it. people make mistakes.

RsxPiimp
07-09-2009, 03:16 PM
What?
Are you on drugs and what's your point?
Post videos of you owning middle aged men? Oh yeah, hell of a come back.
But not as embarrassing as getting dunked on, this was more of a luck shot.

luck shot or not, mj being the most competitive and best player and winner that he is did'nt shy away from embarassment.

"in life, in game, you get dunked on, you get crossed over, it happens"

thats coming out of the greatest player in the game after he got humiliated at his own camp.

lebron should take notes. he's been a whiny diva lately. dont shake hands after a loss? wear "im the mvp" shirt and now ordering people to confiscate tapes because he got dunked on?

please, dude has'nt won anything to act like he's one special snowflake.

Spursfan092120
07-09-2009, 06:00 PM
shit happens, you type too fast, you press letter "p" instead of the letter right next to it. people make mistakes.
yes..agreed...but that's why you check your spelling..if you're going to start a thread, people should be able to understand it clearly.

JamStone
07-09-2009, 07:11 PM
Lol, MJ didn't "shy away from embarrassment," you say? As soon as he got beat, he told the camp that he was done for the day. He looked like he wanted to hide. This was minutes after him talking shit to 40 year old campers, "Don't be mad. I'm just good." Fuck Jordan. The only reason Jordan didn't get those tapes was because a lot of the campers were adults, and professional business people at that. He would have looked like a bitch. Jordan still worries about his image. And, had he done anything other than how he handled it, he would have been punked hard when that shit got leaked out like it did. Jordan handled it better because he had to handle it better.

LeBron (and Nike) might be jackasses for that incident, but using Jordan to show how to handle shit like this is not a great example. If Jordan was playing today, he and Nike probably would have done the same thing. Nike probably didn't think the cameramen and the college kids would punk LeBron out to the media. I can't believe how much of a story it is anyway, espn even interviewing that college kid. It's pretty ridiculous.

RsxPiimp
07-09-2009, 09:06 PM
i disagree with you jamstone but your opinion makes sense. putang ina mo btw.

Laker-fan-in-SanAnto
07-09-2009, 09:11 PM
FFWD to 0:58, Kobe gets Dunk by Mayo and we get to see it!
http://www.cbs2.com/video/[email protected]

Warlord23
07-09-2009, 09:19 PM
I've never met a Piston fan who likes MJ ... every last one of them thinks MJ is/was a punk.

JamStone
07-09-2009, 10:16 PM
I hate Michael Jordan. But I willingly admit that a lot of it is based on my bias against him as a Chicago Bull, and the jealousy or hatred that goes along with that. But, it's true that he was an asshole jerk too. I just don't sugarcoat it or remember history differently just because he was such a great player.

I'm also absolutely willing to admit that he was the single greatest basketball player to ever play in the history of the NBA.

I still hate that muhfukka.

manufan10
07-09-2009, 11:02 PM
At the end of the video, was that one of the Wayans brothers in black? It sure looked like him.

ChickHearnMic
07-10-2009, 01:13 AM
Great Video!

At first I thought it was recent but en I read the description and it said 2003.

Jordan looked great well obviously since he was a Washington Wizard at that time.

MJ today...............
http://weblogs.amny.com/news/sports/gameface/blog/JordanSprints.jpg

LOL

ambchang
07-10-2009, 08:17 AM
What is wrpng with the "O" pn yur keybard?