PDA

View Full Version : If it's true that they have agreed to extend Nash...

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 05:05 PM
I seriously want my favorite team changed to the OKC Thuner. People will think I'm copying Mono but I really don't care, I've been saying for months I'm becoming a Thunder fan if Nash is on the team past 2010. Please Timvp or Kori, if changing my team means I get pinked for a few months, fine, I'm begging you. It's the least Spurfan can do for Sunfan.

Bob Lanier
07-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Could you at least do this in private? This is embarrassing, son.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 05:08 PM
This is embarrassing, son.

So is cheering for the same team as da_suns_fan.

Spursmania
07-10-2009, 05:09 PM
It's okay, I think he has lamented enough on these boards, that we all understand how shitty it must be to be a Suns fan right now. Sorry, son.

TheMACHINE
07-10-2009, 05:09 PM
is DoK "flip flopping" teams...eh nothing new. ;)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 05:14 PM

That's easy for a bandwagon Laker fan to say.

Allanon
07-10-2009, 05:14 PM

:lol

IronMexican
07-10-2009, 05:15 PM
Through thick and thin, you have to stick with your teams.

ginobili's bald spot
07-10-2009, 05:18 PM
Don't do it DoK.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 05:18 PM
:lmao people taking this so serious, I don't really expect my favorite team to be changed.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 05:20 PM
OK now that I've cooled down, I realize this way a knee jerk reaction. I guess I'm just gonna grind Nash's 3 year extension out.

Muser
07-10-2009, 05:31 PM
Props to Grant Hill for staying with that fucked up franchise.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Props to Grant Hill for staying with that fucked up franchise.

Why the hell would you give him props? He's an idiot.

jag
07-10-2009, 05:38 PM
What the homoerotic, "i don't have a penis," just went on in this thread?

vicphoenix13
07-10-2009, 05:48 PM
DoK needs to be checked into a mental hospital immediately. He has a deranged obsession with hating the Suns.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 05:50 PM
DoK needs to be checked into a mental hospital immediately. He has a deranged obsession with hating the Suns.

If I hated the Suns I'd be happy Nash is getting an extension.

jag
07-10-2009, 05:57 PM

It's popular to think that the Suns are a poorly run, poorly coached team that never had the window open. While all of these things are true, DoK will make sure everyone knows about it (even though it's supposed to be "his" team) because it's popular to do so.

At the expense of "his" team, and at the drop of a hat, he will repeatedly shit on his team so he can see other posters say "Ya! Go You!"

ElNono
07-10-2009, 05:59 PM
Lolz

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 06:03 PM
What the homoerotic, "i don't have a penis," just went on in this thread?

That fruity looking Tom Brady picture in your avatar screams "I don't have a penis."

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 06:05 PM
It's popular to think that the Suns are a poorly run, poorly coached team that never had the window open. While all of these things are true, DoK will make sure everyone knows about it (even though it's supposed to be "his" team) because it's popular to do so.

At the expense of "his" team, and at the drop of a hat, he will repeatedly shit on his team so he can see other posters say "Ya! Go You!"

So you're saying I should be a blindly loyal fan and ignore the obvious? You're saying I should blindly defend the front office YOU JUST SAID runs the team poorly? Should I be content with how the team is run? I don't understand what's so wrong with my current displeasure with the team.

Culburn369
07-10-2009, 06:05 PM
Hey, DUNCAN, you want to come over and watch Brokeback Mountain again tonite? I'm grilling weiners & warmin' buns.

ginobili's bald spot
07-10-2009, 06:08 PM
hey, duncan, you want to come over and watch brokeback mountain again tonite? I'm grilling weiners & warmin' buns.

wtf?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 06:11 PM
wtf?

You're surprised he's gay?

Culburn369
07-10-2009, 06:13 PM
Moo, moo, buckaroo.

jag
07-10-2009, 06:21 PM
That fruity looking Tom Brady picture in your avatar screams "I don't have a penis."

Sick burn, bro.

Reference this thread and 95% of your posts to see further evidence of your spineless, dickless body.

So you're saying I should be a blindly loyal fan and ignore the obvious? You're saying I should blindly defend the front office YOU JUST SAID runs the team poorly? Should I be content with how the team is run? I don't understand what's so wrong with my current displeasure with the team.

There's this thing called pride.
When the mavs skull-fucked the Spurs...i was upset and realized that the Spurs had done nothing in the past 2 years to improve their squad. They had let Scola go, and refused to sign, draft, or trade for anyone worthwhile. Mav fans had the edge...and they had a right to give us hell. They had every right to talk about how the Mavs had given the Spurs one large, and collective facial. I could have said "ya, fuck me, fuck the Spurs" and then bitched about everything under the sun, but i looked down and realized i had a penis attached to my body...and i said "fuck you mav fan, the Spurs still have the window open and your franchise is a joke. They'll be back next year."

The Mav franchise isn't necessarily a joke, and they've been a consistent and perennial winner since Cuban took over. Is the window still open for the Spurs?? Who knows, but the fan in me refuses to think otherwise.

It's called sticking with your team, being objective, but still taking pride in your team.

ginobili's bald spot
07-10-2009, 06:21 PM

I always thought he was just a pseudo intellectual, old burnt out hippie. But apparently he wants your ass too.

BlackSwordsMan
07-10-2009, 06:22 PM
weiners

Culburn369
07-10-2009, 06:23 PM
I always thought he was just a pseudo intellectual, old burnt out hippie. But apparently he wants your ass too.

Can you mark the spot, bald spot? He's all ass.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 06:24 PM
When the mavs skull-fucked the Spurs...i was upset and realized that the Spurs had done nothing in the past 2 years to improve their squad. They had let Scola go, and refused to sign, draft, or trade for anyone worthwhile.

George Hill? Roger Mason?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 06:25 PM
:lol Spurs & Patriots fan telling me what it's like to be a loyal fan.

ginobili's bald spot
07-10-2009, 06:28 PM

What a coincidence being a spurs fan AND a Patriots fan. Hmmm I wonder how that happened.

jag
07-10-2009, 06:30 PM
George Hill? Roger Mason?
Roger mason was a ghost in the PO, and Pop refused to play Hill. There was no shortage of reasons to be pissed if you were a Spurs fan.

You obviously missed the point here...

I could give two shits about the Patriots...but Tom Brady has had his schlong all over Gisele...and for that, he is a baller and has my respect.

I've been a Spurs fan since i was a small child and grew up in Bulverde, Texas about 30 min outside of SA. There were many years where i had to watch the Jazz shit all over the Spurs...it wasn't fun, but i acted like more of a man at the age of 10 than you do now.

23LeBronJames23
07-10-2009, 06:31 PM
I seriously want my favorite team changed to the OKC Thuner. People will think I'm copying Mono but I really don't care, I've been saying for months I'm becoming a Thunder fan if Nash is on the team past 2010. Please Timvp or Kori, if changing my team means I get pinked for a few months, fine, I'm begging you. It's the least Spurfan can do for Sunfan.

OKC a decent team to be fan of also a team that soon will be competing in the playoffs

BlackSwordsMan
07-10-2009, 06:32 PM
unlike the suns

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 06:34 PM
I could give two shits about the Patriots...but Tom Brady has had his schlong all over Gisele...and for that, he is a baller and has my respect.

My mistake then.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 06:35 PM
I've been a Spurs fan since i was a small child and grew up in Bulverde, Texas about 30 min outside of SA. There were many years where i had to watch the Jazz shit all over the Spurs...it wasn't fun, but i acted like more of a man at the age of 10 than you do now.

If being a blindly loyal optimist homer is considered being a man in your book than I guess I'm a big pussy, IMO that's taking being a loyal fan a little to seriously.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 06:38 PM
:lmao Nash is even getting the raise he requested.

pauls931
07-10-2009, 07:30 PM
Bandwagoner.....

La Peace
07-10-2009, 07:43 PM
Who do you root for when PHX plays OKC?

I understand how you feel, I was pretty pissed when shaq left. But every team has bright spots during each and every season. They are just going to be fewer and farther apart for you now and for the foreseeable future .

werewolf
07-11-2009, 02:52 AM
Sick burn, bro.

Reference this thread and 95% of your posts to see further evidence of your spineless, dickless body.

There's this thing called pride.
When the mavs skull-fucked the Spurs...i was upset and realized that the Spurs had done nothing in the past 2 years to improve their squad. They had let Scola go, and refused to sign, draft, or trade for anyone worthwhile. Mav fans had the edge...and they had a right to give us hell. They had every right to talk about how the Mavs had given the Spurs one large, and collective facial. I could have said "ya, fuck me, fuck the Spurs" and then bitched about everything under the sun, but i looked down and realized i had a penis attached to my body...and i said "fuck you mav fan, the Spurs still have the window open and your franchise is a joke. They'll be back next year."

The Mav franchise isn't necessarily a joke, and they've been a consistent and perennial winner since Cuban took over. Is the window still open for the Spurs?? Who knows, but the fan in me refuses to think otherwise.

It's called sticking with your team, being objective, but still taking pride in your team.

Amen brother! I've always been a Mavs fan. Even during the 90's and that hurt.

Originally Posted by DUNCANownsKOBE http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/images/Style_Templates/nba/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3545183#post3545183)

LMFAO!

Culburn369
07-11-2009, 03:29 AM
Amen brother! I've always been a Mavs fan. Even during the 90's and that hurt!

& don't ferget the '80s when the Lakers were beatin' yer ass on a yearly basis.

The Mavericks have always served the Lakers as a fine specimen of a fart catcher.

Danka.

werewolf
07-11-2009, 04:14 PM
& don't ferget the '80s when the Lakers were beatin' yer ass on a yearly basis.

The Mavericks have always served the Lakers as a fine specimen of a fart catcher.

Danka.

LOL. Hey isn't there an age requirement to post on this board? I thought you had to at least be 12 or something.:lol