PDA

View Full Version : Pistons fans (or anyone that knows anything)

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 11:16 PM
Is it not public knowledge that Grant Hill's wife has MS? Am I not just making that up?

Spursfan092120
07-10-2009, 11:20 PM
Is it not public knowledge that Grant Hill's wife has MS? Am I not just making that up?
No..you're not..unfortunately she does.

Vinnie_Johnson
Yes she is sick I think it's MS or something else.

duncan228
It's gotten a bit of press over the years. Hit the link if you want the rest of the piece.

Meet Tamia Washington Hill—She and Husband Grant Hill Open Up About MS on EXTRA (http://www.nationalmssociety.org/online-community/personal-stories/tamia/index.aspx)

On May 27, 2005, blockbuster singer Tamia and her basketball superstar husband Grant Hill opened up to EXTRA TV about living with multiple sclerosis. Tamia and Grant spoke candidly about the initial shock that came with the MS diagnosis and how they have worked together to maintain a positive and pro-active outlook about managing the disease.

Tamia Washington Hill is an extraordinary example of what an individual with talent and tenacity can achieve. According to biographical material, Tamia had a tough start being raised in the projects of Windsor, Canada. Today, she is the R&B superstar known as "Tamia", dedicated wife of NBA icon Grant Hill, and mother of two year old Myla. Recently, however, Tamia has taken on a new role, advocate for creating a world free of multiple sclerosis.

Diagnosed in 2003 at the age of 28, she didn't know what MS was or how it might impact her life and the lives of her family. She learned that there were treatments available to help manage MS, particularly for those who are newly diagnosed, but was leery about going public with her diagnosis. She didn't know how her fans might react as they probably knew even less about MS than she initially did.

Bob Lanier
07-10-2009, 11:21 PM
http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/bart.gif

Vinnie_Johnson
07-10-2009, 11:22 PM
projects of Windsor, Canada?

Sounds rough.......Not

Bob Lanier
07-10-2009, 11:23 PM
She didn't know how her fans might react as they probably knew even less about MS than she initially did.

Tamia had a tough start being raised in the projects of Windsor, Canada.
Canadian projects - the best in the world. :tu

Culburn369
07-10-2009, 11:23 PM
What's this story about her getting half naked in the bathtub--singin' her heart out afore the MS & Grant?

Vinnie_Johnson
07-10-2009, 11:24 PM
Canadian projects - the best in the world. :tu

Classic give me your wallet A.:lol

http://image24.webshots.com/25/6/25/88/280662588IeoWsc_fs.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 11:50 PM
http://justfuckinggoogleit.com/bart.gif

I know it was a stupid question, the only reason I made a thread about it was Culburn369 was acting like I made it up.

ginobili's bald spot
07-10-2009, 11:53 PM
MS or not I'd hit it.

diNyoOyTI5g

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-10-2009, 11:57 PM
^^^^true that!!!

Culburn369
07-10-2009, 11:59 PM
I know it was a stupid question, the only reason I made a thread about it was Culburn369 was acting like I made it up.

Please. There ya go again, half-cocked, talking out your ass, DUNCAN. You misconstrued my initial query into the sitcheation. I couldn't figure out what the Hell he's doing on the East Coast negotiating a contract when she has MS and needs warm weather. Then that Spurs fan said she was some kind of naughty girl who liked to take baths half nude singin' no less!

I'm like nonplussed.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Please. There ya go again, half-cocked, talking out your ass, DUNCAN. You misconstrued my initial query into the sitcheation. I couldn't figure out what the Hell he's doing on the East Coast negotiating a contract when she has MS and needs warm weather. Then that Spurs fan said she was some kind of naughty girl who liked to take baths half nude singin' no less!

I'm like nonplussed.

If he were to sign with Boston or NY, his family would stay in Phoenix. Don't attack him for wanting to go to a contender.

Culburn369
07-11-2009, 12:08 AM
He's not much of a husband to voluntarily be 4,000 miles away from his wife (who has MS). If my wife had MS I sure as Hell wouldn't be.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-11-2009, 12:12 AM
He's not much of a husband to voluntarily be 4,000 miles away from his wife (who has MS). If my wife had MS I sure as Hell wouldn't be.

I think his wife can handle herself, but IMO he's also an idiot for wanting to be 4,000 miles away from that woman of all people.

ginobili's bald spot
07-11-2009, 12:12 AM
Then that Spurs fan said..

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-11-2009, 12:13 AM
The no brainer for me if I were Grant Hill would have been LA. Close to my family, team I'd fit well with, sure thing I'd make it past the first round.